All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 04'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next instalment. Excellent story. She keeps saying she'll do anything he wants from her. So turn her into an interracial porn star, and have her beg to be by him knocked up on camera. You could also have her say she wants him to dump her daughter because she wants his cock in her 24/7. Stuff like that would be good. 5 stars.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

I've been looking forward to seeing this next installment of this series like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to finally arrive! I'm definitely NOT disappointed, it is just as hot and sexy as the previous chapters have been!! Of course I gave this a resounding 5 stars as well as I have all the previous chapters! This is the epitome of my fantasies of white wives becoming so obsessed with their black lovers they will become their sex slaves basically. It might get interesting when her daughter comes home from college to visit for the weekend! I can see Mama getting quite jealous of Marcus' attention to her daughter and maybe him flaunting that fact to his MILF whore!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love love the description of slutty cloths and heels and nail polish and hair. He’s too young to know so she should take him down the path of feet porn!

fantasy_writer_2023fantasy_writer_20233 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them and happy that you’re enjoying the story! I’ll post the next chapter soon! X

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

zrobzrob3 months ago

I love following this story line but, if I'm not being too presumptuous, let's get these two out of the house, shall we? How about a date at a club or hotel bar? Would love for you to describe what Mom is wearing when she goes out to keep her young stud on edge. Or maybe they go on a vacation or to a wedding with her husband and daughter and have to sneak off for some fun? Feel free to ignore my suggestions, just looking forward to seeing these two down the road.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY. Love the detailed descriptions of their appearances and what they are doing to each other. I also would love to see some more risky situations occuring with the 2 of them getting out of the house and how she has to hide things from her husband and her daughter! I hope Marcus makes her take more and more risks and do more and more. Please keep writing!

bizarrpaarbizarrpaar3 months ago

Nothing better than a young Hard Black cock

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives3 months ago

This is really nicely done! I love the blonde hair and the high heels and the stockings, all add to the effect that this blonde milf whore has on young black studs! I love how he grabs her blonde hair and she digs his nails into his back!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Fabulous. Jenna wants to be Marcus’ pornstar slut, or even whore, if she thought about it. She loves displaying her body to him. When will they dad exhibiting her in a public setting?

1reddawg121reddawg123 months ago

Very Hot,Was Surprised when she opened the door,And only Marcus was standing there.was expecting 1 more BBC To turn into The Total BBC slut she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous