My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 11

Story Info
Jenna’s date with Devon gets wilder...
3.6k words
4.44
8.2k
22

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 57

As my orgasm subsided I clung tightly to Devon just enjoying the feeling of his huge black dick laid on my flat stomach, running my hands all over his muscled body. I looked over at the mirror and knew that the camera would be catching his big black hands on my perfect ass...it looked so damn good!

"You look so hot when you cum," he said as he pushed my thong down, took my hand as I stepped out of it and we climbed onto my marital bed. I could barely contain my excitement at being dressed in just white stockings and 'stripper' high heels in my marital bed with an 18 year old big, strong, muscular, hung, black stud! "And I love this, soooooo fucking sexy," he moaned as he ran his black fingers over my diamanté choker.

"You make me hot," I purred as we both knelt on the bed facing each other. We both turned at the same time to look at the mirror and that made us both giggle...'great minds...' I thought to myself. I looked at myself in just my white silk stockings and high heels...I did look pretty good for 45 I thought as Devon put a finger under my chin, lifted my head and kissed me deeply.

"I'm going to fuck your cheating, married, white, MILF brains out all night long," he whispered into my ear. "I'm going to treat you like you want to be treated...like a porn star. That's what you want isn't it, Princess?"

"Yes, please," I purred as my hand stroked his thick, black dick slowly, peeling his fore skin back each time and making him moan with pleasure! "Promise you will treat me like your own personal porn star and there is nothing I won't do for you," I said into his mouth as we kissed deeply.

I moaned as Devon pushed me onto my back and then pushed my long, slim, stocking clad legs apart. I looked at him as he kneeled above me, stroking his big, black dick and smiling at me. I wondered what he was thinking, what he planned to do to me...I would soon find out as I pushed my eager, soaking wet pussy up towards him! The camera was side on to us and it would be capturing the whole bed and everything we did! I'd be able to watch it back later and I just hoped that I would be able to please him! I wondered if this would be the first of hundreds of times of me getting fucked on camera by a big black dick...I expected it would be if they did plan to turn me into an interracial porn star....

Chapter 58

"Fuck me. Fuck my slutty white MILF brains out," I moaned as I ran my hands all over my body, a finger running over my soaking wet slit, as I looked up at Devon. He slowly lowered himself on top of me, laying his huge black dick onto me, showing me just how deep he could go into me...oh fuck, it was laid halfway up my flat stomach, my eyes wide as I saw just how deep! He just grinned!

I gripped the white bed sheets as he pressed the big mushroom head against my soaking wet lips, moving slightly from side to side, spreading them gently apart before he pushed forward and I moaned out loud as I felt just the head inside me. He stayed still and I looked up at him and nodded, letting him know I was ready for more! I loved how considerate he was, loved how he wanted to make sure I was ready, that he didn't want to hurt me, that demonstrated that he wanted this to be more than a one time thing! That he wanted to fuck me so good I would be desperate for more and more and more of him!

I gasped as I felt my soaking wet pussy opened up sooooooo fucking wide, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I concentrated, telling myself to 'take it, take it, take it'. There must have been barely 3 inches inside me and I felt like I was going to be ripped apart! Devon rocked his hips slowly backwards and forwards, the mushroom head almost sliding out of me before he pushed it back inside me, stretching me each time...oh God, it felt amazing!

I lifted my long legs and wrapped them round him and he moaned as he felt my silk stockings rubbing against him. I then wrapped my arms round him, my nails digging into him and looked over at the mirror. I moaned with pleasure as I saw how my slim, slender white body was clinging to Devon's big strong black body...we looked sooooo good and the white stockings and high heels did exactly what they were meant to do...make me look even whiter and even sexier!

"Oh fuck," moaned Devon as he watched himself slowly fuck me in the big mirror. Not even half his black length was inside me and I was moaning like crazy. He made no effort to push even more inside me yet as I think the way my nails dug into him told him I was at my limit. It wasn't the length that was the problem but, when combined with just how thick he was, that was the difference, that was the game changer! At the moment I could take one element but not both but he knew, we both knew, that it was a gradual process and that in time I would be able to take every massive thick inch! I was desperate to please him and take everything he had and I knew that my body was designed to take a big dick...that by doing so fertile seed would be shot as deep into me as possible to increase the chances of it being planted in my womb! In time I would be the first girl to take all of Devon!

Chapter 59

"I want to ride you, let me ride you," I moaned as I looked into Devon's eyes. I wanted to watch myself in the mirror displaying myself to him. I wanted to stretch out my body for him, feel his hands all over me...and it would also let me control how deep that beautiful black dick went inside me! Each time I had sex with either Devon or Marcus so far I'd never been the one on top...and I wanted that so much...it was one of my favourite positions and I couldn't wait to see how I looked in the mirror...my hands on his chest, my long hair cascading down my back like a light blonde waterfall, my firm breasts bouncing as I rode him...his hands on my slim waist or slapping my ass!

Devon grinned and quickly withdrew from me and laid on his back. I think he loved the idea of me taking control...a beautiful, slim, older, white, married, confident MILF telling him what she wanted! I wanted him to dominate me but I also think he, as well as I, could go both ways which opened up so many more possibilities for our future sex life!

I looked into his eyes and then into the mirror as I crawled up over his legs, my 6 inch heels sticking up as I shuffled forward on my knees, the white silk stockings looked amazing...oh god I felt and looked like a porn star! I sat astride his muscular thighs and wrapped both of my hands round his rock hard, black shaft. I stroked it slowly, Devon's eyes staring at my red nails as they moved up and down. I moaned as I felt the ridge of his mushroom head and the big pulsating veins on my soft hands and fingers. I looked over at the big mirror and tossed my long blonde hair around for him.

"Oh yes, that's it my MILF porn star, show me what you got," said Devon.

I released his dick and leant forward, laying his shaft between my breasts, pressing them together and moving back and forward so my breasts were jerking him. His hand immediately grabbed my hair and held it up in a blonde pony tail as I worked his dick. I shuffled up further and was laid on top of him now, his hands on my ass as I kissed him deeply, before sitting up and holding his dick round the base.

I got on my knees, looked down and positioned my sopping wet, smooth, white pussy above the tip and gradually lowered myself onto him. His hands were on my thighs stroking the lace stocking tops and the soft smooth skin just above them as I felt the head slowly spread me wide again. My eyes widened as I pressed myself downwards, my head tipped back as I moaned out loud! I lifted my arms and ran my hands through my long blonde hair which stretched my slender body out for him...oh god, I was totally displaying myself to Devon...showing him just how perfectly slim and toned and fit I was! I looked at myself in the mirror, making very small movements up and down on his dick, controlling exactly how far he was inside me.

"Oh fuck, you have the best body I've ever seen," he moaned. "Baby, every girl my own age would kill to have a body like yours! It's just perfect, just perfect," he moaned as he ran his fingers over my sides, over each rib which were just visible, holding his palm against my flat stomach, his hands gently grabbing my pert breasts which bounced delightfully from the motion as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth as I rode his black dick!

I loved his words and I smiled at him before I looked directly into the camera and blew it a kiss. I couldn't believe how wet being on camera made me...I was absolutely loving it! I looked down and to my surprise over half of Devon was now inside me...my wetness and that I had taken him into me very gradually meant I'd not even realised how much I was now taking! I circled my hips slowly, enjoying how he was stretching me from every angle, his thickness touching me in ways and places I'd never been touched before!

Chapter 60

Oh god, I looked over at the camera and smiled, thinking that if this is how it felt to be a porn star then it was something I wanted...I closed my eyes and imagined myself on a professional porn film set...the bright lights, going into makeup and wardrobe...other women doing my makeup, hair and nails for me...dressing me...my makeup, hair, lingerie and high heels turning me into just a 'fuck machine'...completely and utterly and totally sexually objectified...how I looked was all that mattered...my mind completely empty apart from thoughts of how I would please my co-stars...being told by the Director what he wanted me to do, how the scene should play out....and then meeting my three gorgeous, well hung, black co-stars...the look on their handsome faces as they saw who they were getting paid to fuck senseless all afternoon...I would make it totally clear to them just how much I was looking forward to them fucking me as hard and deep as they could...and then performing with so many people there on set watching me as I took on and drained three young, black studs of every drop of their cum...and then weeks later the thousands or millions of horny men who would be sat at home jerking off, looking at me! OMG! And I would actually get paid a fortune for doing something I'd willing do for free! I resolved that I would let Marcus and Devon turn me into an interracial porn star like they said they wanted to!

I watched as Devon's hands moved towards my pussy, his finger finding my clitoris which he gently rubbed.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, yesssssss," I cried out as his touch drove me crazy! My whole body was shuddering with pleasure as I began to lose control. My pussy sank further onto his massive black dick, feeling myself being opened up even more than I thought possible. I could tell Devon was close too...his moans of pleasure and encouragement to me filled the room.

"That's it, Princess. Just like that. Ride my big black cock! Show me how much you love it! Come on, Princess, cum on my big black cock like the whore you want to be! Think about all the black cock you're gonna get when you're exclusively an interracial porn star. No more little white dick for you from now on Princess! Your black only from now on," he said as he pushed his hips up, now more confident that I could take more of his length and girth.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes please," I cried out loud. "Cum inside me, fill me with your cum, I want every drop inside me. Cum in me and I'll do anything you want."

"That's my bitch," he moaned as I felt my orgasm crash through my body. Devon's finger working my clit in a perfect rhythm as I screamed in ecstasy, totally lost in the pleasure he was giving me.

"Here it comes, you blonde whore," he said as I felt his cum shoot into me like a wet volcano. His body bucking wildly as he pushed deeper into me, desperate to get his cum as deep into my perfect white body as possible...my hungry pussy sucking and draining the cum from his balls...I just couldn't get enough....!

Chapter 61

As I lay there in Devon's arms, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat, his cum leaking from my gaping pussy, I asked him if he had any weed as it would be nice to chill and relax after that. He said that he'd smoked everything he had the previous weekend but if I was that keen it wouldn't be a problem getting some...just one call or text would do it.

"Maybe we should live a little," he said. "Have you ever tried coke, Princess?"

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised and although I'd been offered coke in the past I'd always refused. I knew my husband would not be happy given his job and of course I didn't want to jeopardise that! However, I knew some of my friends had tried and then talked about how good it made them feel! Should l? Dare I? I didn't want Devon to think I was some kind of 'goody 2 shoes' so I said, "No, but I think you should try everything at least once."

"Pass me my cell. I take it you have cash?" he said.

"Of course. How much do you need?" I asked.

"Well, if we want some good stuff, and I think for your first time that would be best, $300 should get us enough to have a wild time. I'll also get some weed," he said grinning.

"No problem," I said as I moved up to kiss him. Oh god he was so exciting! He could just make a call and get some coke...my life was so tame and boring I thought until I'd met Marcus and Devon...now it was like a crazy film! And I was loving every second if it!

"More champagne?" I said noticing we'd drunk the bottle already. I got off the bed put on my short white silk robe - everything was white today - and walked downstairs to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Moët from the wine fridge. I walked slowly back up the stairs and put the bottle in the ice bucket and facing away from Devon reapplied my bright red lipstick and lip gloss.

"All done," he said. "My man, Jake, will be here in half an hour or so. Let's get the cash ready,"

Devon got up to go to the bathroom and I went over to the safe built into the walk in wardrobes in my dressing room and pulled out $400. I put it on the bedside table and poured two glasses of champagne. Devon returned and put his boxers back on and propped himself up on the bed, sipping the champagne as I cuddled up close to him, my hand on his stomach, gently caressing his abs...I just couldn't leave him alone!

"You carry on doing that and I'm gonna be rock hard again when Jake gets here," he said laughing.

"Mmmmm I want you rock hard for me all night," I moaned as my hand slipped inside his boxers and squeezed his beautiful black cock.

We lay there just enjoying being in each others presence, not really saying much, waiting for Jake to arrive. Devon's cell rang and he answered. Jake was outside and Devon got up to go downstairs. He picked up the cash and I pulled the sheets over me, conscious that there would be another guy in my house and although unlikely to come up here, I still felt the need to cover myself! Weird I know, given what I'd just spent the last 2 hours doing!

Chapter 62

I heard the front door close and Devon then walked in holding a plastic bag which he waved at me and smiled. He walked to the dresser and picked up a vanity mirror, sat back on the bed, laid it down and poured out some coke on to it.

"Do you have a credit card and a $10 bill?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and reached for my handbag and handed him my purse.

He took out my Amex card and I watched him chop the cocaine up into two long lines and then roll the $10 bill into a tube and leant down. With one big sniff I watched the white powder disappear from the mirror and into his nose. He sniffed satisfied and handed the tube to me.

I took it nervously and bent down. "Take a long, slow, deep sniff," he said. "No need to do it all at once. Just take your time...like you do when you suck me," he said laughing.

I giggled and punched him on the arm playfully before I bent down again and sniffed. Over half the line disappeared up my nose and I continued until it was all gone!

"Fuck me! Not bad for a first timer," said Devon obviously impressed by my efforts. I sniffed deeply and wiped my nose as I felt it running.

I watched as Devon lay back on the bed, letting out a long satisfied sigh....and then after barely a minute I began to feel it...it felt like a wave of pure happiness was washing over me and I was soaking it all up...I looked over at Devon's grinning face and knew he was feeling it too! I could feel my body tingling all over, from the tips of my toes to the ends of my long blonde hair...if I moved every sensation was magnified 100 times. As I sat on the bed I crossed my legs and the feeling of the silk stockings on my skin was amazing...I crossed them again and then again just to enjoy the sensation!

"Are you feeling it, Princess?" Devon asked. I nodded and he grinned. "Well, come over here then," he moaned.

I crawled across the bed to him and he had already pushed his boxer shorts down and I pulled them off, revealing his growing black dick. I went to take my white silk robe off but Devon's fingers stroked my body through it. "Man, that robe feels amazing on my skin, he said. "Keep it on for me."

Of course, I loved that and smiled at him as I let it fall sexily over one shoulder as my soft mouth slowly wrapped round his beautiful black cock. Oh fuck! It felt so good in my mouth, like it was the first time I'd ever sucked it! The coke enhancing and heightening every touch, the taste, the scent...I could feel my pussy was soaking wet again, eagerly anticipating being stretched to breaking point by Devon very very soon!

Devon was moaning out loud as I sucked him, telling me how beautiful I was, how young I looked, how he loved that I was married, that I was cheating on both my husband and Marcus with him, all the things he wanted to do to me...my red nails were dragging over his body, my white silk robe caressing his skin, his hands in my long light blonde hair...there was nothing I wouldn't do for him...no pleasure I would deny him...!

My whole being, my whole reason for existing at that moment was to please the huge black cock I was holding round the base with my red nailed fingers...my big blue eyes were staring at it, marvelling at its colour, every big vein which ran up the shaft, the big mushroom head...oh god, it was magnificent and it deserved all the attention I was giving it! I occasionally looked up at Devon and loved how he was staring down at me, his fingers in my long blonde hair, stroking and caressing it, his fingers touching my diamond earrings, my diamanté choker...I knew that Marcus and Devon probably thought I was a spoilt, privileged, blonde Princess...but from what I knew about them, how they talked about me and how they used me...they loved what I was and it just made them want to fuck me harder!

I was so into Devon's big black cock I didn't notice that Jake and his friend hadn't left the house like I thought they had but were standing by the bedroom door watching...

To be continued...