My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 12

Story Info
Jenna has wild time with Devon and his friends...
3.7k words
4.61
11.2k
25

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 63

As I looked up I saw two black guys, late teens or early 20s I guessed...they were just stood there staring at Devon and me! I thought I must have been hallucinating from the coke! Why the fuck hadn't Devon told them to leave? Did he know they were still downstairs?

"What...what the fuck?" I cried out, my hand still wrapped round Devon's black cock.

Devon turned round and all he said was, "I told you she was hot, didn't I!" He then looked down at me and said, "Did I say you could stop sucking me? Well, did I?"

I couldn't believe the situation I was in...but the coke was driving my need for Devon's cock...pleasing him was all that mattered...I looked up into his eyes, then over at the two guys and then back at Devon before I slid my mouth back over his big black cock and instinctively moaned with pleasure as I felt it stretch my mouth.

"So Jake, you didn't believe me when I told you earlier she would do anything I asked? Satisfied? Now hand over that $400 I gave you for the coke. A bet is a bet...and you've just lost," he said as he reached down and grabbed a fistful of my long blonde hair and used it to control how I sucked him.

"No problem, my man...I always pay my debts, you know that," said Jake as he threw the $400 on the bedside table. "How the fuck did you manage to get a piece of white ass like her?"

"I didn't tell you who she was yet, did I?" said Devon grinning.

I heard his words and took my mouth off his black cock and shook my head and simply said, "Don't."

Devon laughed and said, "Don't worry, Princess. Like Marcus, we can trust these guys. You don't think that they've fucked bored married white sluts like you before? We have a 'code' when it comes to white girls. We know that secrecy and discretion is key...man, why would we want to blow having something like you in our bed any time we want just so we can boast about it to outsiders? It wouldn't surprise me if one of these dudes had been secretly fucking one of your friends behind her husband's back! Now get that pretty white mouth on my black balls."

His words echoing in my ears, I kissed and licked and lapped his balls like a hungry kitten. It was clear that Jake and, I later learned, Sean, we're not going anywhere as they each took a line of the coke and then lit a big joint and sat back on the sofa at the foot of the bed to watch Devon and me.

"You know, my room mate, Marcus and his girlfriend, Cindy? Well. This piece of perfect white MILF ass is Cindy's Mom, Jenna!" said Devon proudly. I went to take my mouth of his black cock to protest but he held my head firmly in place as I struggled and began to gag. "Marcus and me had her together last weekend and the little whore practically begged me to meet her on my own. How could I say no?"

"You fucking serious, bro," said Jake. "The famous tennis bitch? Oh man, no fucking way!"

"Take a closer look," said Devon as they both approached me.

As they did so I turned around to face them and said, "Give me that joint."

"Oh man, it is her!" said Sean as he grinned at me and handed me the joint.

"Thanks," I said smiling at Sean as I wiped the saliva off my chin and took a big drag on the joint...it immediately went to my head, the sensation mixing with the effect of the coke, taking my sensitivity and horniness to another level...oh fuck! I was stoned out of my brains, almost naked and alone in my bedroom with three black guys less than half my age...!

Chapter 64

"Oh god, yes," I moaned as I felt another hand on my ass. It couldn't have been Devon as he had one hand in my hair and the other holding the joint as he blew a big cloud of weed smoke down and all over me. I giggled and pretended to breathe in his smoke.

I looked over my shoulder and saw and felt Jake's hand squeezing my ass. "Fuck, that is one fine ass," he moaned as he slapped it a couple of times. I moaned out loud. "She seems to like that," he said to Devon. "What else does she like?"

"There's only one way to find out," said Devon as he passed the joint to Sean.

I felt Jake behind me, lifting the white silk robe over my ass but I just undid it's thin white silk belt and shrugged it off with his help so that I was now naked apart from my white stockings and high heels with three young black studs! A delicious shiver went through my whole body as I wiggled my ass for Jake and was instantly rewarded as I felt his black finger run slowly up and down my soaking wet slit.

I took my mouth from Devon and looked over my shoulder at Jake, my back arching for him. All I could do was stare directly into his eyes, nod my head, wiggle my ass and say, "Please, don't stop." I could see the excitement in his eyes at me giving him the green light and I felt two fingers slide inside me and spread me wide. 'Oh fuck' I thought as I contracted my muscles squeezing his fingers, showing him how much I loved the feelings he was giving me! My hips were moving in time with his black fingers, pushing back against him to get them deeper into my white pussy. Of course I could see all this in the mirror and I could barely drag my eyes away from the sight of my slim, slender, white body surrounded by three big, strong, young, muscular black bulls! Devon was staring down at me, obviously loving how I was acting for his friends, showing them that everything he had told them about me was true! All I was thinking was that I didn't want to disappoint him or make him look like a liar in front of his friends! I'd do anything tonight, anything they wanted, anything to please their black cocks!

I'd 'opened the door' now and, even if I'd wanted to, there would be no way it could be closed again...things had happened so quickly! I was the complete centre of attention and I just couldn't get enough of it...had there been an 'attention whore' buried deep inside me all these years who was now being allowed to flourish? I looked over at Sean who was the only one not involved yet and I beckoned him over with my hand. I took his hand and placed it on my body. "Do you like my body?" I moaned. "Touch me all over, pleeeeease" I said as he began to caress and stroke me. He had such a good touch and I arched my back as he ran a finger down my spine. The sensations I was feeling were mind blowing...every thing heightened by the heady chemical mix of coke and weed that was coursing through my blood stream and into my brain.

"Oh man, fuck, her skin is like goddam silk," moaned Sean as I looked up at him and gasped with with pleasure at his words, my blue eyes so big and wide for him. "Her fucking hair, holy fuck. You dudes know how much I like a blonde," he said beaming a big smile as I felt him take a fistful and lift it up to sniff and kiss it. His hand moved round and he cupped one of my breasts as I moved up and knelt, stretching out my body and displaying myself to Sean. He rolled my rock hard nipple between his finger and thumb and I moaned out loud as my body bucked in response to his touch!

I felt Jake's fingers slide out of my slippery wet pussy and watched as he pulled his T-shirt over his head and pushed his shorts and boxer shorts down. I bit my lip as I stared down at his black cock. It wasn't as thick as Devon's - but then again nobody else's was! - but it was nice and long and I loved the thick veins which snaked up and down its growing hardness. Almost immediately I saw Sean also undress, he was thicker than Sean but not as long but I still grinned as I watched him lick his hand and stroke it as he stared at me!

Chapter 65

Devon sat up and swung his legs round and leant over to the side table and, as he began to roll a joint, Jake and Sean immediately climbed onto the bed and stood at each side of me. My soft white hands reached out for them and I moaned out loud as I began to stroke them slowly, my white body gyrating and displaying to them. Their black cocks felt soooo good...so young, so hard, so strong...my big blue eyes staring in wonder at their magnificence...listening to the moans of pleasure I was giving them! All I wanted to do was give them pleasure! I looked up at them, my mouth open wide, my head turning from side to side as I let them know with my eyes, my smile, my giggles and my moans of pleasure just how much I was enjoying this!

"Oh fuck, I love your black cocks. I fucking love your black cocks! I'm gonna fuck the shit out of all three of you all night long. Do you want to fuck me all night long? Wanna fuck Cindy's hot Mom all night long? Fuck me like a porn star all night long?" I moaned as I stroked them fast, then slow, showing them my red nails, spitting on my hand before stroking them again. "You gonna make me cum on your big black cocks? Make me cum and I'll make you cum over and over and over until I've drained your balls dry."

"Are you sure you gonna be able to take all three of us?" asked Jake.

"Only one way to find out, isn't there?" I purred as I turned to face Jake. "Are you gonna teach me a lesson with this, you think my lil tight white pussy can take all this?" I said as I licked all the way up from his balls to the tip, my lips moving down the side of his shaft, half kissing, half sucking it. "Oh, you're so fucking big, so fucking hard...I bet you can fuck all night long, can't you baby? Tell me you wanna fuck me all night long." He moaned out loud as I said, "Grab my fucking hair," before my mouth sank over the head and I sucked it like a porn star, looking up into his eyes.

He didn't need asking twice and neither did Sean as I felt four black hands in my long light blonde hair! I stared at myself in the mirror and then remembered that my phone would still be recording everything! I sucked over half way down Jake, letting a long dribble of saliva hang down and then land on my breasts. I turned my head and immediately Sean's black cock was inside my mouth, my red lips stretched wide as he held my head and slowly fucked my mouth!

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh," I half grunted half gagged as Sean thrust his cock deep into my throat, my eyes wide, my mouth filling with saliva as this young black stud used me for his pleasure! Oh god! It was fucking amazing! His hands gripping my long light blonde hair tightly, using it pull my mouth onto his cock to meet his thrusts and force it so deep into my throat...over and over and over again!

"You like my big black cock?" said Sean. "You like me fucking your mouth? I always wanted to do this to Cindy...but it's so much better doing it to her Mom. You're way prettier and sexier than her. And I bet you will do all the nasty things that she won't!"

Devon was just finishing rolling the joint and said, "Oh, yes, yes, yes, Sean! Use her like the porn star she wants to be. She needs training up and maybe you two want to help me out with that? Of course, there will be a price...I couldn't give you such a perfect piece of white ass for free...perhaps you can bring the coke we will need to give her to help banish all her inhibitions...she's gonna need it as I wanna do some crazy shit with her. I think she can make us a ton of money...not just from porn films but can you imagine how much some of those rich old black dudes you sell coke to will pay to take her to their beds...especially when we show them some of her porn films!"

I gasped for air as Sean pulled out, but only for a second before Jake took his place and began to fuck my mouth hard. "That's the way," said Devon as he lit the joint and climbed back onto the bed. "Get back on my black cock you fucking white whore," he said as he blew weed smoke into my face.

I obeyed immediately, loving his words, loving how degraded they made me feel, and both Jake and Sean shuffled along, wanting my mouth to be available as I squatted down on my knees and began to impair myself on Devon's thick black cock again. Of course, I continued to stroke Jake and Sean...pleasing three black cocks at the same time was every bored white MILF's fantasy and the only thing that mattered to me right now!

Chapter 66

"Oh yeah, you looking' fine," said Devon as I slowly ride his black cock, taking turns sucking Jake and Sean...4 sets of moans and groans of interracial pleasure echoing through the bedroom!

I watched myself in the mirror, loving watching myself pleasing three black guys...seeing the pleasure on their faces, the way they touched me, the way slapped my face with their black cocks, the way stroked and pulled my blonde hair...the way they were enjoying my white body...knowing there was probably nothing I wouldn't do to please them tonight.

"Man, I gotta know how good she feels," moaned Jake as Devon lifted me off him.

"On all fours," he ordered me and I obeyed.

Jake moved behind me and Sean in front of me. I felt Jake's big black cock slapping on my ass and then the delicious feeling of him sliding slowly inside.

"Ohhhh, yessssssss, she feels so damn good," he moaned as I felt him bottom out in me, his balls gently slapping my ass. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him, nodding my head as I pushed back to meet his strokes.

My head was then pulled sharply around by Sean and I instinctively opened my mouth...he didn't need another invitation and a second later I was filled at both ends, filled by two big, eager, young black cocks as Devon watched grinning as he blew a cloud of weed smoke all over my body!

"Oh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, oh fuck, oh fuck," I moaned as watched myself in the mirror getting spit roasted by two young black studs in my own bed! I must have had at least 18 inches of black cock in me and I just couldn't get enough.

I could feel Jake's strokes getting quicker, I could hear his breathing getting faster...I knew he was close. I cried out loud as he slapped my ass and heard Sean laugh as he pushed every thick inch he had as deep down my throat as he could and hold my head in place.

"Oh yes, that's the way," I heard Devon say as Jake pulled out of me, and dragged me round by my hair to face him. Sean immediately positioned himself on the opposite side to Jake as I knelt between them.

I opened my mouth, my tongue sticking out, my hands behind my back as I looked up at them. They were staring down at me, jerking their cocks furiously as I begged for their cum with my big, wide open blue eyes.

Jake was first and he grabbed my blonde hair as he pointed his black cock at an angle across my mouth and cried out loud as a big, thick, wet rope of cum flew from the tip, landing across my tongue and top lip onto my cheek. He was staring into my eyes as one, two and then a final jet of cum erupted and landed on my pretty white face.

I ran my tongue around my lips licking up his cum as I felt Sean grab my hair and shove his cock into my mouth. He held my head in place and I felt him shoot his first powerful jet straight down my throat! He then pulled out and his second jet splashed all over my lips and nose, all the way across my forehead before he pushed back into my mouth. I sucked greedily as I felt more of his cum fill my mouth.

I smiled as I looked up at them, taking them both in my hands, stroking them slowly as their cum ran down my face and dripped onto my breasts. Jake and then Sean moaned in turn as I took them both in my mouth and sucked and licked their slowly softening beautiful young black cocks.

Chapter 67

As I knelt on the bed I looked at each of my three studs in turn. I loved the way they were staring at me...how they couldn't take their eyes off me...I was totally reveling in being the center of their attention! I moaned and purred as I ran my hands all over my body. I giggled as I scooped up their cum from my face and breasts and slowly licked it off my fingers, showing them it pooled on my tongue before I swallowed for them!

"Mmmmmm, I hope there's lots more where that came from?" I said as I looked at them. "I seem to have left someone out...how remiss of me," I purred as I shuffled over to Devon who was sat propped up against the head board.

I reached out for his cock which he had obviously been keeping hard as he'd watched me with his friends. "I need this inside me...right now," I moaned. I knelt astride him, my soaking wet pussy poised above his black cock. His hands moved to my waist and he slowly pushed me down, his big mushroom head slowly spreading me wide. My fingers gripped his head as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, from side to side, getting used to his size again.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking huge," I moaned. "It feels like I'm riding a fucking baseball bat. You're so fucking wonderful," I said before I kissed him deeply.

Devon returned my kisses and replied, "Yes, that's it my lil porn Princess, ride my black cock, show me how much you fucking love it. Show me how much you can take."

"Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck, yes" I moaned out loud as I pressed myself down onto him, my head tipped back as I felt his cock stretching me sooooo wide and sooooo deep. My nails dug into his muscular neck and back as I circled my hips round, becoming lost in the feeling of being completely stuffed full of young, strong, thick black cock!

'Ride it, ride it, ride it' I could hear Jake and Sean chanting as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my slender body.

"Come on, Princess, show me what you want, tell me what you want," moaned Devon as he held my slim waist tightly, pushing me down onto his black cock.

"I want you, I want you...every fucking day," I almost growled as I stared into his eyes. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I need you every day. Please promise me I can have you every day?" I begged.

"Promise me you'll dress up every time for me? Promise me you will look like this for me every day?" he said as he ran his fingers over my red lips and white lace stocking tops.

"I promise, I promise, I promise," I said. "I'll look like a porn star for you 24/7," I moaned as I reached back and grabbed my 6 inch heels. "Want me in shoes like this all the time? Stockings and stripper heels for my young black lover?" I said knowing that it was exactly what he wanted.

"Oh yes, Princess. And you'd better keep this body in shape too," he moaned as he ran his fingers over my ribs and slender thighs. "There's plenty of competition out there for my black cock, so many young teenage girls who would love to be where you are right now" he said.

I took in his comments about having to compete with teenage girls for his black cock. "But they will never fuck you as good as I can. They will never be able to dress like I can for you...they will never be able to spoil you like I can," I purred as I felt him thrust his hips up hard and fast, forcing himself so deep that I squealed...a mixture of pain and pleasure....before I gritted my teeth and pushed down against him.

"Fuck me like you mean it," I cried out and Devon let out a loud animal roar as his hips moved up and down like a jackhammer, driving his massive black cock so deep into me. I clung to him for dear life, my nails clawing at his back...both of us forgetting that we were not alone...our whole existence focused on giving each other as much pleasure as possible!

Moments later Devon let out a huge roar and I screamed with ecstasy as I felt his cock spasm deep inside me and he erupted again...it felt like a river of warm cum flooding me, coating the walls of my pussy...so warm and wet and thick and sticky...my pussy contracting and squeezing as it sucked every delicious drop from his heavy balls!

To be continued...