All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 12'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Fablulously erotic, but beginning to become repetitive. First just Marcus, then Marcus and Devon, and now three men fucking sexy Jenna. Just a hint of the drugs. I hope the next chapter will bring a change, a twist, a challenge for the married slut. Things have become too predictable, too easy. There was more than a hint of Cindy, and clearly Jenna is now so depraved that she doesn’t are that they are fucking Cindy too. She just wants to be a hotter fuck than her daughter. Hopefully we will see the story heat up as Cindy enters the picture. Getting them both high on coke for a gangbang would be very interesting, although I agree that drugs need not become the focus of this fantasy tale. I did like Devon’s comment to Jenna that she needs to keep her (45-year old) body in top shape to compete with the young sluts they are fucking; she will need no reminding of this. She will do anything to be the hottest fuck for these hung young studs. This story is poised to go in many directions. Could Cindy and Jenna be filmed as a porn duo and/or whored out as well by older friends of Devon and Marcus? Jenna probably does not have any idea what may be in store for her, so consumed is she with the thought of big black cock filling her holes. The slut wants and needs to be used hard and often.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Time for the married slut’s hot body to be exploited and put to use servicing men. She is a moneymaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just gets better and better. Now she just needs to look at the camera and beg to be bred.

RosejaRosejaabout 2 months ago

Devon had to use drugs to fuck a white MILF. So that means he can't seduce a white woman. He had to use drugs. In most people's eyes he is a rapist. He needed help to get the woman into bed. What a loser.

zrobzrobabout 2 months ago

Still enjoying the series but its getting a little repetitive for me as well. Jenna is a wonderfully slutty wife and love reading her exploits, but more isn't necessarily better if it still sounds the same. New conquests are great, but not sure if they all have to have a connection to Marcus and/or Devon. She could go out to a bar or club and do just fine. As mentioned before, I would love for Marcus to attend a family gathering with Jenna and feel all the sexual tension that builds up between the two as they find away to be together and all the risk that would entail. I'll keep being a fan regardless, there's just so much you could do with this sexy character you've created I'm hoping you can expand her sexual horizons in new and exciting ways. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love when white girls party with coke and have all night sex with BBC! So hot. Let’s have many more chapters to this hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Repetition killed the cat. Get hubby questioning and get that mommy in a studio to work already. Right after she is pimped by the drug dealer , not Marcus or Devon, she needs reality to make her complete

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Perhaps the IPhone camera that Devon used to record his last fuck session with Jenna will be sold and put on some amateur porn website. Given her beauty and lust for sex, it is time, as another commenter wrote, to get her fucking in a real porn studio. That is, unless Devon and his pals have another use for the IPhone video of Jenna in action, such as blackmail. Blackmail and/or involvement with her adult daughter would add a lot of needed tension to the story. Blackmail could introduce suspense and tension as Jenna is pimped out as a whore to black cock to protect her marriage and privilege. Actual, pussy-to-pussy competition with her daughter, as both are fucked in a gangbang would be fun to imagine.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

A little coke to get Jenna fired up and with periodic bumps she could be passed around for continuuous fucking by the young black studs with endless stamina and big cocks. She will have to work to come down from her drug and orgasmic highs in order to keep her 45-year old body in top shape for her new life as black cock whore whenever hubby is out of town. Rope Cindy in, and things would get interesting indeed. Tattoos come later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When is she going to be sodomized, gangbanged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waiting for chapter 13!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a great series. Hopefully you'll continue it beyond 13 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

We cannot wait for the next one!! Please continue!!

Thedane44Thedane4412 days ago

Amazing stories, waiting for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Chucklin', stop teasin' and continue with Jenna wiages to be a porn star.

Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous