All Comments on 'My Diary 01 - The Outside Lavatory'

by EmilyHarrison

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Emily, i run short of words of praise for your erotic mind and the art of penning it down. Must say your literary skills are amazing. Your kink filled to the brim work is engrossing and addictive.

Do keep up the good work and keep your readers , fans warm and naughty.

Cheers

Sir Phil Brown

philbrown811@gmail.com

Artful_Codger77Artful_Codger77over 2 years ago

Great story Emily! While it started out slow it built up to a wonderful climax. Well done.

Ian_BellIan_Bellover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and a great idea for a series. Already looking forward to your next instalment.

wazzuswazzusover 2 years ago

wow that was hot watching pooping then tonguing the dirty rectum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story . Thank you , Emily , many more similar stories , please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story , a real pleasure to read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have perfectly described my own fantasies of baring my bum to older men. You've left me quite breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it . How I wish I could meet a young lady like the one in the story . Thank you , Emily Harrison for a wonderful story.

ArseniqueArseniqueover 1 year ago

A lovely story. Very atmospheric. My stories have similar motifs, playfully done. Not for everyone, course. But I think the Colonel would approve. I encourage you to write some more. Meanwhile, 5 stars and favorited.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 1 year ago

Excellent story, Emily. I enjoyed it enormously.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

A really well-written story. Just that nice touch of virginity as Emily explores the world of sexuality. Her time with the Colonel was most interesting. Must read your other stories.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

So naughty yet so wholesome! Really skilled writing to pull that off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written story Emily love the build up and description your self and how your are dressed and your desires for older men. Hopefully the colonel gets kinkier with you in future or you meet an old man who will be more dominant to you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

What a lucky man the colonel was, getting to watch such a beautiful young girl poo and pee

and then to be able to clean and taste her afterward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous