My Diary 05 - The Old Folks Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's what we did, we went through each set. I didn't take any with me that were too revealing, no see-through ones or thongs, they were however all very skimpy and small, I wanted him to still think while he saw me in those, what they were hiding!

Even just handling, my soon-to-be-worn underwear, seemed to fill him with enjoyment, imagining what in a few moments' time they were going to be covering.

"I think these would look great", he said handing me my very favourite cream-coloured lacy set.

"Ok, great," I said, and with him turning so that I could get into them, I began to take off my bikini and get into my bra and panties. It was a very sexy feeling, being naked in Reg's presence, even with his back turned.

"Ok, ready," I said, and as he turned, he couldn't conceal his interest. My cream underwear doesn't hide much, but just enough.

Under Reg's 'expert' knowledge of portfolios and modelling, I posed as directed. Sitting on the bed, holding my hair up at the back, photos from the back, photos from the side, from the front, kneeling, laying, pretty much every position you could imagine.

All this time, photo after photo, I could see Reg's mind working, could he possibly get me to show more? Would I be so gullible and believe that I needed to show more for a portfolio?

We'd obviously come to that point, we were finally there.

After a brief pause, to straighten the bedclothes again, Reg had now plucked up the courage, this was it.

"Emily, in looking through all my magazines, at all the portfolios, through all the interviews with photographers and models, it's quite clear that some more revealing photos are essential for a successful portfolio, what do you think?"

Now I know, as I mentioned before, having done some research myself beforehand, that anything like that was not needed at all, especially for an introductory portfolio. But this was now Reg's fantasy, and the culmination of all my devious planning to have some fun, the whole journey led up to this point, so play along, but act dumb.

"Oh," I said all innocently.

"Yes, from what I've seen, there have to be some nude shots, so agencies can get a proper idea what you look like".

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that" I lied.

"It's entirely up to you of course, but if you really want to be successful, it seems essential to have some included".

"Oh"

"What do you think?" he said, obviously now fully committed to his goal of seeing me without my clothes on.

"You think they'd really need some like that?

"Absolutely, it's entirely up to you of course, but I really think we need a few".

"Oh"

Trying to keep my excitement and enjoyment of my successful navigation of my devious machinations hidden as much as I could, it was time.

"Well if you think it's really necessary, I guess we could try," I said.

Reg's face could scarcely hide his eager anticipation, but I was going to do this at my pace. I wanted this to progress, slowly and sexily. If Reg really wanted so much to see me nude, it was going to be in a way that worked for me. This is what I'd worked towards over weeks of planning, so I was going to enjoy it.

"Ok maybe if you sit on the bed again"

"Ok" and with that, I got myself into a kneeling position on Reg's bed.

"Maybe if you undo your bra and just ease it down a little"

"Ok," I said. I slowly unclasped my bra, still holding it in place covering my titties.

I'm sure I detected Reg's face turning a slightly redder shade, his eyes seemed to get bigger and was he almost drooling? I bet when we first met, just a few months back, he never for one moment imagined he would be directing me to take my underwear off, and me complying so innocently without complaint.

But I guess it was time, I could feel a definite tingling down below, I was enjoying this so much, little miss innocent being hoodwinked and about to reveal her body to this elderly man, for my 'portfolio'.

"That's wonderful, this portfolio is going to be brilliant," said Reg. "Now if you can just lower your bra, I think we will definitely need a few topless shots"

The moment of truth.

"Ok," I said in my best, innocent, naive voice.

And with that, I lowered my bra revealing my bare titties.

The look on Reg's face was a picture of excitement, lust and anticipation. Did I just see him lick his lips?

With my bra now discarded, he was really enjoying himself.

"My oh my Emily, you look sensational"

"Thank you Reg, that's so kind of you to say, I haven't really got the body of a model though have I, they're quite small."

"Are you kidding me? I think you look absolutely gorgeous, your breasts are beautiful, perfect in fact"

I was very much enjoying him looking at my now naked titties, and he was very much getting into me now touching them and playing with them all at his command.

"Can you hold them and push them up a bit?" he said, so I did. Click, click, click.

"Can you pinch your nipples for me, maybe pull at them a little".

Again, I was only too happy to comply. My little puffy nipples were harder now than normal as I pinched and pulled at them for Reg and his camera. Click click click click.

I was then directed into a variety of poses, can you kneel, and maybe get on all fours so I can see from the side? Click click click went his camera, my little bare titties all on show as I got into all the positions Reg wanted to see me in.

After 20 minutes or so of me topless and Reg running out of ideas for me to pose in, he obviously wanted to see more.

"Ok, that's wonderful Emily," he said, "I don't know if you'd be prepared, but from what I've read, one or two fully nude, really would be necessary".

"Really? Fully nude? You really think so?" I said.

"Yes I do, it's up to you of course, but if you want a successful portfolio, I really think we need to do a few".

"Oh"

I wanted him to see me debating it in my mind, should I or shouldn't I?

"Ok, well I guess one or two would be ok," I said, and slowly, with him watching intently, I pulled my panties down and off. And there I was standing naked in front of him, I could feel his eyes everywhere.

"Wow," he said "you look absolutely amazing, I love that little amount of hair you have down there"

"Thank you," I said.

"Ok, let's get you into some poses" and with me now back on the bed, he started to direct me into 'the most suitable shots needed for my portfolio'.

It wasn't long before I was now laying on the bed, with him directing me. And my legs, under his direction, were getting wider and wider. I was now lying on my back, with my knees up.

"Ok, now if you could open your legs nice and wide for me".

And that's what I did, with his eyes zeroed in, and with my knees up, I opened my legs as wide as they'd go.

My little moist vagina was now fully on show, its lips slightly parted revealing just how much I was enjoying this. Click click click went his camera. I was letting him see everything and everything was now done without querying, after all, he had read all up about portfolios, hadn't he!!!

"Ok touch yourself now, click click click, with your fingers, open your vagina, I'm sure we'll need some like that" click click click, "that's lovely, push your finger inside, that's it, as far as it will go, yes that's it" click click click.

I was giving Reg the show he was after, nothing held back now. Then I was bending over, then I was on all fours, bum up in the air, bum cheeks held open while he took some close-ups of my little bumhole click click click. A couple of times he even said my pubic hair was slightly messy "is it ok if I just brush it slightly away from your entrance?".

"Ok," I said, his fingers swiftly going into my pubic hair, of course, this was just a way of touching me, I knew that of course, but let him believe that I believed this was the reason. He became bolder.

"Can I just show you how I'd like you to hold your vagina open?"

And before I could say "Ok" his fingers were there, gently delving between my lips and opening my, by now, incredibly moist vagina.

"Maybe put your finger in like this," he said, as his big elderly finger pushed deep up inside me. He appeared to have forgotten all about taking photos now, the camera wasn't even in his hands, he was now just fingering me, watching me squirm as he probed and massaged his finger in deeper.

As I lay there on my back, legs open as wide as they'd go, his old finger pushing up inside, he was by now kneeling between my legs, fingering me.

I'm so naughty I know, but gosh it felt so lovely, so sexy but so naughty, letting this old 87-year-old man finger me like this. There was no pretence in taking photos anymore, he was now just enjoying himself, I just lay there, legs wide open, letting this elderly man enjoy himself. It felt so nice, to be able to give my 18-year-old body to this old man like this.

Within minutes, he seemed to have regained his sense of propriety. He eased himself away.

'I'm so sorry" he said, "I lost control a bit there". If only he knew the truth of the matter.

"That's ok," I said.

A few more photos were taken, ones with me kneeling, more with my bare bum up in the air, and more with my legs open, nothing was left to the imagination. He'd obviously wanted to see everything and he certainly had. After forty-five minutes or so, we were done.

I was slightly surprised he hadn't tried to do anything more, I think his conscience might have gotten the better of him, taking advantage of such an innocent young girl like this.

I was soon dressed again, he took the memory chip from his camera and handed it to me.

"I think we got some great shots there Emily," he said, "I think we might need a lot more though, I'll do some more research".

"Thank you Reg, you've been so kind," I said, and after a cup of tea and a further chat about his rose bushes, I was on my way home.

That night in bed, I masturbated myself to a gloriously wet orgasm, remembering my first 'modelling shoot', me showing every naughty inch of my body to Reg and having that very big old finger of his, deep inside me.

My 'portfolio' was nowhere near complete of course, I'm sure I'll need some more shots, but what will Reg have in mind for our next 'shoot', I can't wait to find out.