My Dreams

Story Info
Lust for cock is addictive for a faggot.
2.2k words
4.66
7.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers

I love the darkness and comfortable position I lie in when I jack off at night. I'm married but have not made love to my wife for a dozen years now. Long term marriages and health issues affect many married couples. Sex is a an important part of living but actual love requires lots of compromises over decades of time. Life is a struggle and the part of the brain that is stimulated by sex does not disappear with aging for all men and women. My lust was off the charts.

I was terribly horny and needed to cum badly. The heavy feeling of my cock felt so good. When it is ultra hard I know I will have a powerful orgasm. Gasping in those sublime seconds when the sexual tension explodes from a man's dick. That wonderful tsunami of cum that oozes out of my cock.

The taste of the warm creamy semen that is going to be swirled inside my mouth and painted on my teeth by my tongue had my mind crazed in lust.

I saw myself sucking a younger man's cock last week. He had a wedding ring on and looked to be around 30 years old. He was built nice and good looking. I did not care about those physical features, but his heavy dangling cock made my mouth water when he entered the whirlpool bath. Two other men and myself were enjoying the warm jets of water safe from the frigid air outside the bathhouse.

Those two men were kissing and holding each other passionately. I was smiling as I watched them enjoy the wild abandon that comes with gay sex when the younger man came into my sight. He had black hair and olive skin. His penis was soft but very wide, about 4 inches long and beautifully cut.

Our eyes were locked together and he knew I was extremely interested becoming intimate with his dick. He returned my smile and I fell to my knees on the wet floor and crawled to him with hunger in my eyes.

I was neck deep in swirling water, my face level to his cock and balls. Water covered his knees up past some of his thighs. I looked up at him. "It's beautiful. I want to suck your cock so bad. Your a good looking guy and I hope you shoot big loads."

I was at least 20 years older than him. He grinned down on me and whispered

"Suck my cock daddy. Make me cum right here." My hands went around his waist to hole the cheeks of his ass. My lips kissed the head of his cock and licked it nice and wet. I liked to use my tongue when I suck a man's dick to add to his visual pleasure. My hungry faggot tongue a snake on his cock. I slowly went down on him as his penis swelled to a rigid length of around 7 inches. The head was as wide as his shaft, and I rubbed my face on it.

I opened wide and slid his prick into my wet mouth and groaned loudly. A man should hear my faggot's happiness as I sucked his fucking cock. I would moan and go quiet, my tongue laving around the top half of his erection. My wedding ring glowed in the green blue rush of water. My hands gently guided his ass toward my sucking face, and some of his dick was now in my throat.

I made those wet blow job sounds "uuullll uuulll" and used pressure going up to the tip of his cock, then gliding wetly down to the base of his shaft.

"ooh fuck that feels so good man, suck it like that, yeah"

I could not see the other two men but hoped they were watching me blow this man. I love to show off so other men can see how much I love the dick.

"fuck yeah, a little faster now cock sucker"

I love hearing those kind of words. I am submissive and provide gay sex to hung alpha men. His chest was hairy, my hair brown and grey, starting to go bald a little.

I sucked his dick with more hunger, and his hands fell to the sides of my head and he hissed "stay still faggot". I immediately obeyed and for the next 2 or 3 minutes he mouthed fucked me.

"glug glug glug glug" the heavenly strokes of his cock in my mouth. From behind me I heard "that is fucking hot. That guy knows how to suck dick."

His head was purplish, the skin so tight, I wrapped my lips on it and sucked with a lot of urgent force, and the man's legs trembled a little bit as he flooded my mouth with jets of masculine sperm. One, two, three, four jets, then his cum oozed until he was sexually spent. I kept him in my mouth, reveling in the dirty act of blowing another men purely for his pleasure. That's what gets me off.

"fuck, that was good man. You got a great mouth"

I let his dick out and said "thank you. It was wonderful."

##############################################################

A wet hand rested on my left shoulder and I moved my head to see who it was. It was one of the two men who had been kissing, and his eyes portrayed a stern look.

"we saw you blow that guy. My buddy and me have a room with a mirror. You come with us, and you will get a lot more cock. You game?"

"fuck yes"

The three of us walked up the steps of the whirlpool to grab our white towels. I was giddy with excitement. Both men were older but younger than me. One was blond with a hairy chest, and his dick was uncut. His friend had brown hair and his body was smooth of hair. His cock was at half mast, and the cut head was growing, being pumped up by blood.

We dried off quietly, and I followed the men down the dark hallway to go into the room. The man unlocked the door and I entered last. One man closed the door and was behind me now. The blond stepped in front of me and said "we know you can suck it good. You love that huh?"

"Yes, I love sucking dick. I want to blow both of you, I want it bad."

The man behind me rubbed his erection up and down my ass crack lewdly. So hard but smooth, he made me shiver with lust.

"this is going up you ass faggot. You blow my friend and we fuck you at both ends." His voice was menacing. This was not a suggestion but a fact.

"I want to fuck and suck you two"

I got on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. It was not wide enough for 3 men, but fine for one to slide his dick in my mouth while his friend stood and fucked me in the ass from behind I was flushed with excitement. My fantasy was going to happen right now. I had longed to be spit roasted.

The brown haired man positioned himself by kneeling on the bed with his dick in my face. "suck it boy, kiss it first." I gladly put my lips on his rigid penis and gave it butterfly kisses, then engulfed the thick cock and began sucking him off.

I felt the velvet foreskin of the other man's cock tease my anal ring. "how bad you want this faggot?"

"Please give it to me I want your dicks in me so bad" I said pleadingly.

Cool lube was pushed into my anus with one long finger, then two. My mouth was wet with saliva and I was finger fucked with the large fingers of the other man. "whore is tight Bob, I'm gonna pound his ass."

Bob held my head and slowly mouth fucked me. He would take it out and slap his cock on my face and he was really turned on. "OK Jack, fuck him. Fuck him right NOW!" he growled.

My asshole was split by a burning bloated cock. I gasped on Bob's cock as this 6 inches of male meat was plunged into my tight anus. He was really big, and it hurt initially. But he didn't tear me apart at first. His hands were at his sides and he used his hips to thrust his cock deep into my rectum. He fucked me slow, and I began to grip his turgid cock with the muscles in my anus.

"oh fuck yeah, this whore knows how to fuck too."

I was terribly hot and bothered. I had longed to take two men on at a time for so long. This was blissful for any man who loves the cock. And I fucking love it. The men worked together easily, I could tell I hit the lottery the way they dicked me. It felt soooooo fucking dirty, so good. My cock felt like a piece of iron between my legs.. This was sensational.

Bob pushed his fat cock into my throat and held still. I gurgled and struggled for some air. Jack slammed his entire cock hard up my ass and he too remained still that way.

One of them said "fuck em both boy. You do all the moving now."

I squealed when I slid my mouth down Bob's dick to get air. I moved my ass forward so Jack's dick was at the tip of my anus. I slid my mouth back down Bob's cock, then back up as I fucked Jack's dick with my anal tunnel pushing it back inside me.

Loud moaning could be heard in the hallway. Wet sounds of carnal gay sex wafted thru the air. I was in ecstasy, so full of manly cock. I was in a frenzy of queer desires, nothing else existed in the world except me taking the large cocks of two men in me and loving it.

I changed my movements as time passed, to suck and grip these dicks inside me, and I had never felt something so fucking good like this in my life. I was so free, joyful, in a rapture of homosexuality.

"MMMMM FUCK SUCK IT BOY!" Bob's voice was guttural and deep.

"Let's switch man, I want his fucking mouth" said Jack.

I was left empty of cock for a very short time, when each man began fucking each of my holes. They did all the moving now, they were hot and wanted to fucking cum. I could not wait until that happened. This was the dirtiest sex of my like. I was beyond happy.

No straight man could begin to feel this total depraved male on male sex. How fantastic is feels to be a submissive cock lover being pounded by two hard cocks.

The two men grunted, almost wailed when the thousand nerves in the heads of their cocks exploded into me. Cum gushed out of my mouth, and my battered asshole. Thick, slimy love cream... I'll never forget it. I had not been a faggot all of my life. But when I crossed that line of sexuality I met a fucking cum slut who can't get enough dick to feast on. I'm so glad to be like this now.

##############################################################

My mind was fevered, I slid a finger up my ass while I jacked off furiously "I love it oh fuck I love it so much" I gasped. An image from my memory revealed me kneeling before an extremely dark African man and fellating him for a long time in the hallway of the bathhouse. Men saw the blow job I gave him, the stark contrasts of the colors of our skins. When he saw me he knew what I was. "on your knees mutha fucka" and I fell before him and began to worship his huge coal black dick. I could just get my mouth wide enough to take about 4 inches of his masculine cock inside it. He stood and groaned "oh yeah... white faggots love my cock"

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG "oh my god it's so big" GLUG GLUG GLUG "YES he roared "suck you a man's cock boy!" Globs of thick white sperm erupted and I drank as much of it as fast as I could. The man kept ejaculating for what seemed like a minute. It was the most intense blow job I had ever given to a man. It felt as if I had drank a chocolate milk shake. Male lust running wild. And I was the dirty cock sucker who gave enormous pleasure to this guy's African cock.

An older married white queer with 3 grown kids.

"OH GOD" I wailed as my cock shot sperm out of the head of my dick like a firehose had been turned on. It felt to incredible to describe. My chest was heaving, my heart pounding, my fingers reaching for my strips of warm semen to feed to my mouth.

#############################################################

I laid in the darkness smiling. I had embraced the fact I was a faggot - and had been for years now.

i had learned over time to love my own cock as much as I did other men's. And fell into a contented sleep.

Knowing my dreams will never stop. You never know what life might hand you.

PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers