All Comments on 'My Dreams'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
phallustinephallustine7 months ago

Mmmmm. I'm reminded of the Roy Orbison hit, "In Dreams." Now every time I think about that song or hear it, I'll be thinking of you and this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my God yes I loved your story, so dirty so sexy,it brings back many happy memories of my younger days in a local gay sauna and being used a lot, keep writing xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story ! ! ! So, so hot my exact want and fantasy to be part of. Man you hit it right on ! The gift of pleasure, orgasm from a cock , full of lust you rose me to. I remembered how disappointed I was the first time a woman came while I ate her, no cum ! I too a sexless relationship, then a gay friend who tells me his story of Male please got me into these stories till I begged his to let me suck his cock and his friend fuck me. God the pleasure of it. I had rug burns on my knees . Couldn't get enough. Now I want it more and more but we live too far apart, and jerk off to these stories all the time. And my cock always starts dripping !

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Beautifully designed dream sequence, friend! The imagery made me hard and hungry. You know how I love spit-roasting, so that one brought back amazing memories. Keep writing and stroking! ❤️

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor7 months ago

I can't think of anything nicer than having a stream of cum shooting across my tongue and filling my mouth with it's essence.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Married faggots are so sexy. I crave cock and can never get enough.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I'm a married faggot too. I look straight to the outside world but behind closed doors I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

An excerpt from this story which really hit home with me is:

"Loud moaning could be heard in the hallway. Wet sounds of carnal gay sex wafted thru the air. I was in ecstasy, so full of manly cock. I was in a frenzy of queer desires, nothing else existed in the world except me taking the large cocks of two men in me and loving it... I had never felt something so fucking good like this in my life. I was so free, joyful, in a rapture of homosexuality."

I'm glad you used the words "queer", "homosexuality" and "gay" because after so many years of having hot gay sex I have come to admit out loud that -- yes -- I AM GAY. Still married to a woman but really secretly GAY -- and loving it so much all the time. Every day I suck cock and/or get fucked is a great day.

I love all your stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So GOOD the way this cocksucker labels himself - he has indeed crossed the line of sexuality and become a faggot and a queer. Delicious. As he has learned, there is nothing better than serving the cock. Thanks for letting us watch him as he celebrates his true self.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Thanks for another totally arousing and beautifully crafted story of vivid dreams that include erotic turn-ons for your readers! The last paragraph was also wisdom. Learning to love one's own cock as much as others is important!

tristantrotskytristantrotsky7 months ago

I love this story which explores the erotic zone between reality and dreams.

I am prone to this kind of beautiful dreaming too...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story,,i finished with a handfull of cum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

woodseaveswoodseaves7 months ago

Thank you for sharing your beautiful dreams, and the Real You whom you embrace with such enthusiasm. So very arousing, made me wish I was one of those men.

AmberSolisAmberSolis7 months ago

Wonderful lust-filled story-telling! Your style brings it to life so well you can almost smell the semen.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter6 months ago

Thanks for a great cum! I should write more bisex or gay stories, maybe I could make you cum too?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your stories are amazing and make me so hard..married white queer with 3 grown kids, you..I want a man to ejaculate on my wedding ring while calling me a faggot..wish my wife could discover me now…reading your stories and cumming..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We should leave our wives and run away together…can taste the cum now..lp

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I too am a gay married cock loving faggot and reading your dreams just made me cum as I lie in bed hand on my cock and fingers up my ass while my unsuspecting wife is out walking the dog. While I write this I’m licking the sweet cum from my fingers , cleaning up the evidence as I always do. Wow! I love cock!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

By the way, I know it’s a long shot but I’m from PA too. Wonder if we ever crossed paths I’ll add you to my dreams.

PG564EPG564E6 months agoAuthor

I want to thank those who left such nice comments. It would be so nice to thank all of you on my knees and suck every one of your dicks. All those loads of cum would inspire another gay story from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm a married guy who also has a deep desire to experience the feelings of submitting to a masculine man as he invades my mouth with his hard cock. Your stories make me spill my semen every time. My strongest desire is to have my head over the edge of a bed and have a couple of close friends fuck my mouth and use me for their pleasure. So hot to to think about, so taboo, carnal sweaty musky men, grunting and moaning, thrusting as their hairy balls land on my nose as they work their wet hard sweaty dicks in my mouth as they build up to spew their semen loads into my eager mouth as I jerk off my hard cock knowing this is what I need and desire in my life now. Let me give you pleasure guys, I want and need your cocks in my face.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Made me want to try a real cock or two. I've sucked my wife's 12" squirting strapon fresh out of my well fucked boi pussyany of times!! I love it!! One of these days I'll get lucky and suck a real cocktail I swallow all his cum, gonna eat his pink asshole like a starving cock lover too!! Can't wait to make a hot hung stud fill me with cum!! Anybody up for it?😋😋😋 I'm cock curious and ready to make slutty love to a big juicy cock on a sexy man❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...