My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 10

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 10
1.8k words
3.78
4k
3
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past few days Helen had been talking nonstop about George.

Then out of the blue she suggested I wear a chastity cage when we met him.

Since she raised that with me my anxiety levels have hit the roof!

This needed to be addressed.

So with that in mind and whilst Helen was sitting with me over breakfast I decided to speak to her.

"Why do you want me wearing that chastity contraption?" I pleaded.

She flashed that beautiful smile of hers and replied, "Michael, I thought it would add a little spice to the proceedings."

If I thought my anxiety had peaked when she mentioned a chastity cage, then the very thought she was still in touch with Michael sent it soaring.

Why was she taking advice from Michael? She hasn't seen him for ages.

Or has she?

"Why are you speaking to Michael about us meeting George," I challenged.

"Michael is my friend, why wouldn't I?"

"Well, for one thing Helen us meeting George is nothing to do with him! Also we agreed we wouldn't meet someone regularly to ensure you don't develop feelings for anyone!

So what's going on with you and Michael?"

"Nothing you fool!" she spat back.

Michael is very experienced in the lifestyle and is always happy to give me advice when I ask him.

You can really be a child sometimes. Apparently I can fuck him, but I can't talk to him?

You need to grow up!"

I had no answer to that, so I turned and walked out of the room angry and worried in equal proportion.

Later, when I lay in bed, my mind began to race.

She's never mentioned a chastity device before.

Was this something she has always intended? Or is she just responding to Michael's suggestion?

Either way, it's a worrying development.

All of the cuckold stuff I have read and watched on porn sites leads me to one conclusion.

Humiliation and control.

I have enjoyed the teasing element to our new sexual dynamic immensely, but humiliation?

The very thought of role play humiliation increases my anxiety ten fold and actually being locked in one of those awful things fills me with dread.

We do not call ourselves a cuckold couple.

We prefer "Stag and Vixen."

Although not a cuckold couple I do already experience what they call "Cuck angst."

You know, worrying that she may fall in love with a bull and leave me etc.

Helen is the absolute love of my life, it would break my heart if I lost her to one of her bulls.

My life would be totally destroyed if she left me.

Up to now I have little control in our sexual adventures now anyway.

Complete loss of control would be a nightmare.

I have never really wanted to control Helen and always wanted her to have amazing full sexual freedom.

However, I have up to now had a degree of control over my part in her adventures, which I feel is necessary for my enjoyment and sanity.

Could wearing this device mean that I lose all control?

I decided to phone Michael to ask him to politely keep out of our business.

If this lifestyle is going to work for us, we do not need a third wheel.

"Hi Mike, I'd like have a word with you about your suggestion to Helen regarding me wearing a chastity device."

"Ok, what do you want to know buddy?"

"Well, firstly if this lifestyle is going to work for us, you need to keep out of our business.

Secondly, I'm not a Cuck, so why would you suggest a cock cage to Helen?"

"Wow, slow down mate.

Helen phoned me and asked my advice, so that's between me and Helen.

Helen is a sexually free woman. That is what you wanted, insn't it?

So my question is this, why are you now not allowing her that freedom?

Sounds to me like you need to look inward rather than trying to put the brakes on by looking outward at me.

If you don't want to wear a cage, then don't.

But you need to discuss it with Helen, not with me.

What I would say to you is this.

Why don't you give it a try?

You might like it.

You don't have to give Helen sole control of the lock if you don't want to.

All of the guys I've met who wear cages have an amazing time, especially when their wives eventually let them out of their cages."

"So you think I should try it?" I replied.

"No.

Thats not what I said.

Discuss it with Helen and if thats what she truly wants to try, then agree to do it just once.

Then if you or Helen didn't enjoy the experience, then no harm, no foul. Don't do it again.

So my advice to you as a friend is, just go talk to your gorgeous wife for fuck sake!"

After that call I spent quite some time looking at cuckold porn, you know, just to get an idea of how the whole chastity dynamic works.

Then with reluctance I spoke to Helen.

"Helen?

This whole chastity device thing threw me a bit of a curve ball and I'm afraid I didn't handle it well.

I'm sorry if I upset you and of course you should be able to speak to Michael.

Do you forgive me?"

She still looked really pissed off with me, but she replied nonetheless.

"I didn't expect you to react so strongly and if you dont want to try it, then thats ok!"

"I will try it once," I replied.

Looking quite shocked at my U-turn she said, "What has brought on this change of mind?"

"I phone Michael and before you get mad, please let me explain."

With folded arms and a look of thunder she said, "Go on then!"

My conversation with him made me realise that if this lifestyle is about your sexual freedom, then freedom is what I should be giving you and not behaving like a baby.

So to be clear.

If you want me to try a cock cage, then I will.

But.

If either of us doesn't like the experience, then we dont do it again. Ok?"

Helen then unfolded her arms, smiled and said, "I'll love you forever, even if you dont wear a cage for me."

"But you'd like me too," I replied.

"Yes. I would," she said.

We spent the next several hours researching and discussing to pros and cons of various cock cages until we had selected a couple to try.

This is the most surreal shopping experience I had ever had with Helen and was still not convinced about this turn of events.

The cock cages arrived in the post this morning and Helen was so eager to test them out, she phoned in sick to her employer and suggested we have a little fun.

"Come on! don't procrastinate, we have work to do, she said impatiently.

I was delaying the inevitable, so I followed her upstairs.

"Now, get undressed."

I reluctantly removed my clothes.

"Now that won't do, will it? she said, looking at my semi hard on.

"I can't help it, just the thought that this leads to watching you with George has got all me excited." I replied.

"I will go get some ice, applying that will sort you out."

And with that she shot out of the room before I could protest.

When she returned with a tray of ice, I said, "you could just wank me off, that will calm me down."

Helen looked directly into my eyes and said, "What would be the point of locking you up if I have given you release already?"

She shook a few ice cubes out of the tray, placed them in a tea towel and applied the ice filled cloth to my scrotum.

"Shit thats cold!" I yelled.

Helen chuckled and said, "What a baby.

It's wrapped in a cloth for you.

Look it's working already, now which one would you like to try first?"

I reluctantly gazed at the boxes and chose the plastic one. It looked a little kinder than the metal one.

"Ok, lets get this on you." She chuckled again.

"You'd better apply the lube yourself, I don't want you getting a stiffy again.

Thats it, all over your cock and balls.

Good."

She slid the ring over my balls and then slipped my limp cock down through the ring.

"There. Is that comfortable?"

I replied, "Sort of, I guess."

Helen then slid the cage over my cold limp cock, fastened the pin and snapped the lock in place.

"There, very pretty.

How does it feel?

Are you comfortable?"

"As comfortable as a man with his cock locked up can be I suppose.

Unlock it now please.

Helen grinned and proceeded to clip the key to her anklet.

"What are you doing!" I protested.

"Road testing.

You need to wear it for a while to really appreciate if its for you or not.

She got up and just walked out of the room, leaving me stood looking all pathetic in the bedroom mirror.

My thought right then was.

"What the fuck have I done?"

It was the following day before Helen stopped teasing me and released me from the cage.

It wasn't for long though.

Before I knew it I was in the metal one, Road Testing again.

I really don't know how fellas keep these on for prolonged periods of time? It feels awful.

"All right Helen, you've had your fun. I've been locked up for two days. I need to get out of this now."

And with a cute smile she replied, "of course darling, lets get it off you.

But before I unlock it you have to choose. metal? Or plastic?"

"If I have to choose, I'd choose the metal one. the plastic one made me sore."

"Metal it is then." she agreed.

To say it was a relief to get the cage off would be an understatement.

I began to massage my balls when Helen said, "I will do that for you.

Lie back on the bed while I get something to moisturise you with.

She poured some lube into her soft hands and began to massage my cock and balls.

It was wonderful!

I had an instant erection and was enjoying her attention.

However, it was only a short time before I was near orgasm.

Knowing I was near, Helen wanked me harder and just as I was about to explode, she did it again!

She didn't finish me off!

She quickly removed her hand and just watched as my cum dribbled out and over my shaft!

WTF!"

Helen got up, looked me directly in the eye, smiled and said, "Good boy!"

She then walked out of the room leaving me confused and in a sticky mess.

It did however feel amazing having her wank me off.

I guess I will be wearing the cage when we meet George after all.