My English Lilly Ch. 08

Story Info
Lust and Love heats up'.
3.7k words
4.45
2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
20 Followers

My English Lilly Chapter 08

Back on Base, I went to the staging Barracks, got my bags put up, my kit out and headed to the Latrine to shave shower and get generally cleaned up for the briefing. Just as I lathered up, I stopped realizing I should wait to shave until the briefing in case I needed some shadow to look more regional.

Got a good long hot shower l, dreading washing all her scent and the scent of our sex off my body, but knowing it was necessary.

Arriving 30 minutes early for the briefing time, I walked in said hello to those already there. My Captain looking around and telling me at ease before I saluted as was custom and the simple fact was, we didn't salute as in combat saluting pointed out Officers to the enemy.

He quickly gave me a basic rundown of the situation, as the full briefing would give more detailed info, but wanted me to start forming ideas to aid in the plan if needed.

A simple rescue of hostages, aid workers in a dangerous area that were attacked and taken, and a Capture of one of the world's worst warlords if possible.

A plan formed we headed out to the aircraft taking us and our equipment close, Our hearts beating fast as usual, we did our own way of calming and rode the ride as we referred to it.

We completed our mission somewhat successfully, rescuing all but 2 hostages 7 of nine saved and in hospital to recover. The Warlord severely wounded but also in a secure Prison hospital to recover enough to be shipped to The Hague.

Back on base wounded treated, debrief in progress, all communications still on hold.

We simply nursed our wounds visited our brothers and sister in the hospital. 3 of them had serious enough wounds where flak jacket didn't protect to need a day or 2 observations, but all in all was a good yet disturbing mission.

Day 3 back, and we were given permissions for 2 phone calls a piece to let loved ones know all was well. I quickly called Lilly, leaving a brief message I was back and safe, and that By Friday should be available to meet for a date, meal, drinks, and such. Would call her from my phone as soon as we were released for normal activities.

Another full day and we had our phones back, told on Thursday we could resume normal activities, allowed to leave base and go about normal military life. So, turning phone on I found 13 text messages from her saying Friday sounded wonderful Daddy, and she hoped to hear from me soon, to hear my voice and know all was truly well.

Thursday morning arrived I called her left another message telling her to call me when she got the message and had time to chat.

Half hour later I got the call an excited voice on the other end, asking if City Pub was ok for meeting for Eating and such. How I was truly, and so many questions bombarding me. I simply let her know that was fine, I was fine, and that's about all I could say. She was so happy it seemed, like we had known each other forever. We talked for an hour till I got a message to report to Headquarters and had to go.

We met at 1700 or 5 pm. at the Pub and to my surprise she was dressed exactly as when we first met. Her green top that barely covered her voluptuous breasts, black leather skirt barely covering her Thigh high Black leather boots. She was so sexy my breath caught in me as I just stared then pulled her in for a long passionate kiss, cupping her fine arse and realizing if she had anything on under it was a thong and garter.

She smiled at me widely, then saw me wince a little as she hugged me tight. Looked at concern in her eyes. I simply stated it was a few bruised ribs it would be good as new in no time. She smiled and told me she'd have to take good care if me then. Smiling brightly, we entered the Pub arm in arm found a semi secluded booth, and she ordered for us both. A very large medium rare Steak, and potatoes for me 2 tall pints, and some Fish and Chips for her. We chatted lightly mainly about her school and how she passed the days while I was gone as we ate. Seemingly she was in a bit of a hurry as she devoured her food and drank half her Pint before I got a mere start on my Steak and potatoes. Smiling I asked her if she had somewhere to be. She simply grinned and said you'll see if you ever decide to eat and drink up. Smiling I went to eating quicker now drinking my Pint looking around wanting one more Pint while I finished.

Having ate up as she said and finishing 2 pints, we headed out arm in arm as she guided down the streets around corners, tile we came upon a small cottage at the edge of town. Looking at her questions in my eyes, she told me it was a friend's cottage that lived in London and she use of it whenever she wanted, and she wanted.

Entering the small cozy cottage my eyes brightened as I saw the embers of a small fire still red with coals, she asked me to stoke and add a piece or to the fire as she went to the open kitchen grabbed a couple pints out, bringing me 1, then opening hers and taking a sip. She simply asked you don't have to be back on base tonight do you. I smiled letting her know I had till 0800 to be back on base and checked in. She pouted and said well we'd have to make the best of it. Laughing I let her know I just had to check in and make sure no messages for meetings were up, and then I was free till Monday.

So, cuddling on the couch far enough that the heat from the fire didn't make us to hot, close enough the warm glow of the fire filled our souls, we kissed and hugged, me jumping when she touched the sore area of my bruised ribs. She would flinch and ask if I was ok. Then we'd begin passionately kissing again her head then on my shoulder enjoying the closeness.

Her hand found its way onto my chest rubbing gently afraid she'd hurt me and not in the good ways, then slowly sliding down to my stomach and then to my groin, rubbing, massaging my now swelling cock.

She smiled up at me at how hard I already was and rubbed more. Suddenly sliding my shorts down around my knees, she had me out and standing tall in her grasp, stroking then kneeling down between my legs licking the tip, then the shaft, then she was kissing licking my balls one then the other, taking one on and sucking it in deep, then the other, her tongue teasing the underside as she did. Soon both balls were in her mouth tongue, twisting, twirling around them, slobber running all over the place her eyes locked on mine in a deep lustful gaze. A smile in her eyes stroking my cock as she sucked and licked my balls and their underside. She soon let them pop out loudly and lifting them as licking that spot under them tenderly, knowing she was sending goosebumps all the way through me. My cock pulsing, throbbing as she did, her strokes increasing speeding on my cock, bringing me to the edge, then laughing as she stopped all movement. She quickly was on my cock taking me deep I to her mouth and throat fucking me with her face. Slobber running all over me and out her mouth dripping, covering her face. A smile so bright in her eyes, I heard a familiar buzzing sound and saw her jump. In her hand was that key fob remote pressing the high button as she handed it to me. She told me to do with it all I ever wished and then back on my cock throating me oh so well gagging, slobbering all over it.

Sensing I was close as the number of times I was hitting the vibrator remote to the Butt plug she oh so loved to wear, she suddenly was straddling me guiding my now swollen cock along her folds of sweet, sweetness and sliding down on it slow and easy. Then she was riding me slow and steady almost in a teasing way sending shockwaves through us both as I could feel her butt plug and vibration through her walls.

Quickening the pace, she was riding me taking me faster deeper harder losing control with the ecstasy of it all. I winced as she came down hard and her hands push hard against my ribcage. She stopped all motions and slid her hands up, looking into my eyes to see if I was alright. Smiling I simply looked at her and told her I never said Pineapple.

A smile hit her face and she began riding me again like a bucking bronco rider, making sure to keep her hands high on my shoulders as pleasure swept us away. I could sense I was close and her too by the feel of her clenching spasming quivering cunt around my thickness. So I hit the high button and let her ride out as orgasms forced their way through us both. I was spewing and spewing stream after stream of hot thick sticky cum down deep inside her as she was clenching tightly around me cumming so hard around my cock covering me in cum.

Exhausted she collapsed on top of me making me flinch, but smiling at her holding her closely we dozed a little bit me still inside her. I think what woke us was the sound of the large wet popping sound as I slid out of her, she moved over to my side and snuggled to me and unbuttoned my shirt and began examining my darkly bruised ribs, tracing her fingers along them lightly lovingly. She asked me how bad it truly was. And if our pleasure was to much for them to handle. I had to smile at that after the pleasure pain we had given each other a few short weeks before. Told her I'd be fine we just had to not put pressure or touch then to quickly or hard.

That said she stood up, taking me by the hand and led me to bedroom shaking her bare ass showing the plug off, and removing her bra the last stitch of clothing she had on, on the way. My shirt was off the second she let my hand go. She motioned fir me to lie down, told me she was going to take good care of her daddy, and climbed in next to me petting my chest then kissing me deeply her hand sliding down again till she had a from grip on my cock, as soon as she had hold of my cock, I hit the remote rapidly sending waves through her ass.

She kissed down my chest sucking in one nipple then the other biting them both lightly, running her tongue gently down the middle to my belly and down, down, down till she was licking our juices off the tip of my cock. Licking down the backside of it, then holding it down she locked along the top teasing every thick fat edge of it, a dirty grin in her eyes.

Soon again she was sucking my cock deep into her mouth, puckering it to cave it in and envelope it tightly, bobbing her head faster and faster. She just as quickly was off it, telling me she wanted daddies cum, wanted me to feed her all of it.

Just as fast she was again taking me deep enveloping it taking it into her tight throat. Her face sliding up and down fast and deep, hand cupping squeezing my balls alternating stroking my cock as she had me rocking up to meet her now fucking her throat roughly.

Holding back as long as I could, I soon was screaming out as I came again spurting my seed deep into her throat filling her throat and mouth, the cum running out the side of her lips as she sucked as much as she could down her throat. She had a wry smile on her face as her tongue darted out licking as much of my cum off her face as fast as she could.

She told me how delicious it was and that it had a Pineapple taste to it. Quickly she was up and brought a few pints and 2 Gatorade to the bedside in an ice bucket. Handing me one she opened another Pint, and we cuddled as we sucked down the beer, enjoying our warm sweat soaked bodies tightly against each other.

As we finished the first pints, she was again stroking me making me hard. She laughed and told me I must think her insatiable and a slut. I laughed and said she could say the same about me. Pressing her button as I did.

Feeling totally hard and swollen so thick again, I told her to get on her knee's ass to the edge of the bed. Standing behind her I rubbed my cock head along her soaking wet folds, sliding in a small bit then pulling back out to the edge, teasing her. Then I slapped her arse cheeks, one then the other 3 times. As the last slap landed, I shove my cock in fast, deep and hard slapping our bodies together wetly, and began stroking, pounding her pussy deep, long strokes stretching her around my swollen thickness.

Her head and shoulders down on the bed to make her arse rise higher allowing me to pound her as deep as possible, the wet slapping sounds of our bodies uniting filling the cabin, only sound louder was her cries for me to fuck her harder, harder!

I kept a slow deep steady pace, teasing her clenching quivering cunt as it stretched so nicely around me. Some pain hit my rib's as i did but I didn't care cause the pleasure outweighed the pain. As I did I could here her begging for more, deeper, harder, for me stretch her quiver cunt. So, I did pick up the pace, slapping her arse with each outward thrust, driving in deep so the wet slapping sound filled the cottage as my thick cock pounded relentlessly inside her.

I fucked her till she was begging pleading to cum, and pleading for mine, giving in granting her release and as she clenched me tightly, I spewed cum deep inside her sweet tight pussy. After which we collapsed spooning together, my bruised sore ribs throbbing almost as much as my thick cock.

Waking up early the next morning showering hurrying to dress, I found my beautiful Lilly with just an apron on cooking eggs, sausage, and potatoes. She told me to eat, asked me how long I would be on base as I ate quickly, knowing the earlier I was on base the sooner I would be able to be back. Told her I would text as soon as I knew when I could be back to see when she would be back here.

Hurrying back to base, checking in at my headquarters, I got ordered to report to the base hospital to have my injuries checked out, and get any necessary treatment. So quickly I drove to it, and checked in.

As I was waiting, I noticed an old friend of My late wife was on duty. Lieutenant Mary McGuire, a beautiful redhead in her own right and sometime play partner with my wife and after. She saw me too, smiled walked over and told me to come on back, in a teasing voice.

Lieutenant Mary McGuire asked me how I'd been since she had wrapped my ribs the day I came back and if I was healing well. Told me to sit on the exam table and remove my shirt, she saw I had unwrapped my ribs and how bruised they still appeared all black, purple and blue. She really gave me hell and told me that I needed to be sure and rewrap them after every shower. She then wrapped them again telling me to be sure and check in again on Monday and if I ever needed help with anything I had her Cell Phone number, to make sure I called smiling very sweetly.

As she wrapped them she asked me how I had been and told me that she wished I would keep in contact with her more often, as we were still friends even after my wife Beth's tragic death. As we had "played" together the 3 of us in the past and even after had found consolation in each other and it was so very pleasant. I assured her I would call her, but told her I had met someone and maybe when they were ready we could get together so they could meet. I told her I thought they would really like each other.

By then she had finished wrapping my ribs, said she would advise the Doctor to give me some pain meds if I wanted, to which I declined saying it wasn't that bad. So she smiled and pressed in the worst place she could making me almost jump off the table and laughed at me as I did making a mmmhhmmm sound.

With that I said I'd call her or text her, and that I'd get her back for that pain she forced through me laughing, and then headed back to headquarters I texted Lilly saying I shouldn't be more than an hour to make it back to her.

Headquarters went as expected a quick check on how my medical visit went updates on the rest of the team, and a report back at 0900 on Monday morning.

So hurriedly I headed back to the cottage, having heard from Lilly that she was back already and waiting with a surprise for me. Back at the cottage I walked into an apron clad Lilly and nothing else on but red lace stockings and garter. her smile bright and big she told me she had gotten some special cream for my ribs to help them feel better and heal quicker. But first she said she needed some simple closeness for us to cuddle together and to fight the arousal we both created in each other.

So, onto the couch we went her pulling my shirt off immediately, snuggling up tightly to me her apron covered breasts sending a heat through me and instantly arousing me. Her hand gently caressing my chest and ribs, fingers and nails gliding along my skin, almost teasingly. She almost seemed to purr in contentment, telling me she didn't understand why she was this way, That I made her feel a way she had never felt before, that she was scared but more scared that I wouldn't be there like this, of the feelings outside of the lustful ones.

We sat there idly snuggling together content to caress each other, light kisses and deep looks into each other's eyes. Soon her hand was on my thigh caressing, rubbing, unzipping my pants, releasing my throbbing member. Stroking me with her hand, tracing it with her fingernails, teasing the tip as she smiled at me Mischievously. Soon she leaned over licking precum from my tip as her nails ran along the pulsing veins on the underside of my cock. She was looking deep into my eyes as she took me into her mouth slobbering, sucking me in her cheeks pulling in to form around me, she moaned sending vibrations through me.

I was again in a heaven of sorts, with the wonderful things she was doing to my cock, and then her fingers were teasing tracing my ball sack, sending new pulses through me. Moaning loud now as she milked my cock, taking me deep into her throat, fucking me with it. I moved my hands along her back tracing her spine teasing her skin, enjoying the feeling of her trying to please me and drive me wild.

She continued to gag and slobber on my thickness and teasing my balls with her fingernails while squeezing them, my cock throbbing, pulsing feeling that extreme pleasure she was given me. Just as I could fill myself building to the edge of orgasm she pulled from my cock, tracing her nails along it then waved it at me telling me No I wasn't going to get off that easy and laughing maniacally at me. She slid up me kissing her way up kissing my nipples, then my neck. Smiling at me as she mounted me and began to ride my cock like I was a bronco and she needed to bust me. Moans filled the cottage as she slid down and enveloped me clenching around me tightly, the wet sounds of our union sending chills down my spine.

She clenched tightly around me as she rode me wildly, milking me with her hands on my chest teasing and pinching my nipples until we both screamed out very loudly as we came together our cum mixing together and flowing out and all over me.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, she climbed off and began licking my shaft and balls and thighs getting as much of our juices in her mouth as she could. Smiling up at me as I jumped at each and every touch of her tongue and lips.

She finished getting it all cleaned up and took my cock into her mouth to make sure she got all of my seed cleaned and milked from me. I could see her watching me for my reactions, smiling up at me in a mix of lust and satisfaction.

She soon moved up and laid down on my chest snuggling into me, both of us in a state of contentment.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
20 Followers