All Comments on 'My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 02'

by hosey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So so hot when a woman understands the power of silky shimmery pantyhose…allows them to control men and get what they want..

ricksforicksfoabout 1 year ago

Very Hot. I look forward to pt3

BarlowNBarlowNabout 1 year ago

Amazing the wisdom that comes with maturity. Anna is a woman that appreciates her power and the attention it brings. I hope to read the next chapter.

eyefuleyeful9 months ago

Great story, well told. Personally, though, I think that wearing panties under pantyhose is just wrong. Pantyhose ARE panties. Girls wear tights over their panties on cold days and performers wear panties over them if they are dancing in a skirt on stage. WOMEN wear pantyhose (and nothing else) under their skirts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story & yes the pantyhose posses alot of power. 3 or 4 times a wk I tell my wife Esther that I'm gunna go help a friend or relative with something. Instead I go straight to my mother in law Linda's cause she loves spreading her long legs wide open for her son in law. With her croutchles pantyhose on I have no problem sliding my cock deep inside Linda's tight lil fuck hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous