My Ex, Monica and Fun with Her Pt. 06

Story Info
Sex toys delivery.
3.5k words
4.39
5.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Two days after ordering I received the package. Standard grey box, name and address, no full return address, so I knew that what I had ordered had arrived. I texted Monica about it, to which she wrote back telling me to get everything ready as she was coming over to test a few things tonight.

When my ex ordered the toys, I decided to leave it as a surprise and didn't check what was in the basket, just paid and waited for the delivery. Now I opened the parcel with curiosity and unpacked one toy after another.

Geisha balls- no special thing, I knew she wanted. Butt plug of medium size, almost the same diameter as my penis -- a little surprising, but I thought that she would probably want to stretch her asshole a little sometimes. A double-sided dildo rolled into a horseshoe, narrower on one side and thicker on the other -- she'll probably want two holes at once, I thought. Why does she need two glass dildos? I looked at the order and it was all clear -- they came as a set, one skinny and serpentine curved with 4 thickenings, the other curved like a banana, much thicker, with a row of beads along it. And long anal beads. I was surprised at the length, as it was almost 12 inches. And at the very end another dildo but this time soft and not glass like the previous one.

After unpacking and washing I also washed myself, shaved the cock, balls and groove. I was tempted to ask her in a text message if she had any special plans, but I decided to leave everything to her imagination. She will probably lie down as usual, open her legs, and I will be able to lick and finger her pussy as much as I want, and if she is dripping with juices, she will easily be able to put in a glass dildo or even this soft one, although it seemed a bit big. During the shaving I got a message with a photo of her pussy on a vibrator and the caption "today the fun will be in all the holes". I wrote her back with a photo of my dick while shaving that the door was not closed, so if I was in the bathroom she could just come in.

I guess she must have taken the photo earlier and sent it my way, because as I stood bent over the sink rinsing my face I heard her voice behind me

"Mmm, you like to buck like a bitch too".

Before I had time to react I felt her hand move down my ass to my balls and cock.

"Are you ready?" She asked slightly amused "I'm going to get ready."

When I came out of the bathroom in a moment, she was already ready. She was lying on the bed, her head towards me with her legs apart and her hand between them. I could see that she was having some fun.

"Give me your cock here, I can't wait" she said looking at me with a lustful smile

Without thinking I stood over her head with my knees at her sides. In the past I would have been embarrassed but since we realized that we both liked this position, I shamelessly hovered over her face and loaded my cock into her mouth. When I leaned over, I saw that she was toying with the glass dildo that was now protruding from her pussy, while she was now using both hands.

As I licked her clit and drilled the dildo into her wet pussy, I felt my ex sucking my cock. And suddenly I was surprised as I felt something cold on my groove, until I twitched in surprise.

It turned out to be a lubricant. She didn't care that I had contracted my buttocks, she simply spread the gel on my groove and started circulating it around my anus. I was expecting her to run her fingers up and down my rectum and she liked the fact that the mucus from the penis started to flow out and she spread it on her breasts. However, instead of fingers I felt something thin start to slide inside me. She slid it in and out of me, and after maybe a minute or two I felt a strange prick somewhere inside me.

She gave me a sharp slap so unexpectedly that I jumped up and clenched my buttocks.

"You have a spacious ass!" said Monika smiling "I already like it, so go on, get to work."

I stood up and reached my hand to my ass. I felt that there was a little ring sticking out.

"What is it?" I asked surprised

"The anal beads you bought. Your ass sucked all ten balls."

"All of them? It's long!"

"A black man could fuck you and it would fit" she laughed while changing the position from lying down to doggie "But I already like it. Now fuck me any way you want."

"With those balls in my ass?"

"Oh, I forgot to add: yes, don't take them out, you need them. Before you cum, come out of me."

She didn't have time to finish her sentence and my cock was already in her pussy and my thumb was pushing her sphincter apart. However, I was not given the opportunity to push her asshole apart. The caresses and the solid, surprising clogging of her ass with anal beads caused a very high level of excitement, making me close to ejaculation in no time.

"I'm about to come!" At these words she quickly turned around, my cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Stand apart on the floor!" She quickly gave the command. At the same time she sat down on the floor and leaned against the bed.

I stood apart with my legs slightly bent in front of her. I thought she would like to try swallowing cum, she had occasionally mentioned it but could never bring herself to do it, although it was not a problem for me.

"Lean back on the bed, I'll jack you off," she said taking my cock in her hand and began to wank my cock hard and fast.

When I gasped, as I usually do a second before ejaculation, I felt her tug on the ring sticking out of my ass. In one motion she pulled the balls out of me and I shot my cum impetuously onto her face and breasts. Not even so much that it was a strong shot, but a very long and capacious one. The cum splashed all over her breasts and there was still a trickle hanging from my penis. Ex grabbed the cock right behind the glans, massaged it and thanks to that the rest of the cum fell on her tits too.

"You've never spunked me like that before!" she said with a smile, rubbing the ejaculate over her balcony and belly. I was already standing on straight legs, a little shocked. I went to the bathroom and washed out my groove, by the way checking discreetly if my asshole wasn't torn by those balls.

I felt so strangely weak and milked that when I came back from the bathroom I fell on the bed on my back with my arms spread out and my eyes slightly closed. I felt my ex grab my soft cock in her hand and start to wank it.

"I don't know how you did it" I muttered lazily "but I think you milked me dry today."

Then I felt something soft on my face.

"It's a headband" I heard "A little surprise, you weren't the only one who bought something for today. Now don't move, because this is not the end"

"I won't move anywhere, I won't even fuck you... WHAT IS IT?!" I almost shouted in surprise, when I felt something grab my wrist

"Stay relax, it's nothing wrong" I heard her voice with a slight amusement. A moment later the same thing happened on my other wrist. I jerked my hands slightly and couldn't move them much. I realized that she had tied me to the bed frame.

"Now open your mouth" she said sweetly in my ear.

Once she said that when she wanted to drip her pussy juices into my mouth, so I eagerly opened my mouth. Then I felt something hard between my teeth

"Head up!" At this stern-sounding command I lifted my head and immediately afterwards felt that something was wrapping around my head, quite firmly, and while trying to push the thing out of my mouth with my tongue, I realised that it was impossible. Then I understood: she had gagged my mouth with Ball gag, so that I could only make some strange sounds, but no specific words.

After a few seconds I felt something around my ankles, a similar pressure as on my wrists. Then a vision appeared in my head: my ex would tie me to the bed. I told her that she had milked me dry, so she'd probably start to fuck and suck me until I finally leaked...

And my vision was interrupted by her command in a very stern, unobjectionable voice coming from somewhere above my head: "Legs up!"

I was so surprised that I lifted my legs up a little and then I felt that something was pulling my legs very hard. I thought that she must have lifted my legs somehow higher, because either my dick could no longer lie between my legs, or the whole situation must have excited me so much that it started to stand up again. And since I couldn't see a thread through the blindfold I didn't know anything, except that my arms and legs were somehow tied to the bed or to something outside the bed.

"Okay, you're ready" I heard her voice after a while "Wait here, I'll be right back. I don't think you are going anywhere anyway" she added laughing.

I heard her leave the room for the next one. She came back into the room after maybe a minute or two, it was hard for me to tell. But at that time I listened to what she was talking to me:

"Today we are going to have a lot of fun. Anyway, I think I'm going to have a really great time. With your participation of course, but you have rather little to say. Oh yes, you definitely can't say too much right now ha ha! But enough of this talking, because my hole is starting to dry up..." She groaned strangely "Oh, it's in already? Great!"

I felt her body leaning against my ass, so I guessed that I must have it high. After a moment the blindfold from my eyes was pulled down and I saw an absurd sight:

My legs were spread wide over me, tied to the bed frame, my cock half-hard but still dangling was "looking" at me, and my ex was looking down at me from behind my ass smiling a little mockingly:

"And what, surprised?"

"Aaaarghhhh" I muttered through my gag ball holes.

"And that was it" she said at the same time squeezing the lubricating gel onto my anus "You haven't fucked me today for too long, but I'll make up for it soon" I felt her pushing her finger into my ass, after a while the other one and drilling with them. Under my thigh I saw her hand, with which she grabbed my cock and masturbated it for a while.

"Okay, this pleasure is over, I need a hard fuck" she said, reaching over to the table by the bed with her hand.

She took from it a thick glass dildo with a row of beads

"Are you ready?" She asked and before I could say anything I felt her pushing it against my exposed anus. The large head was quite large at first, making me wail in pain through the gag ball, and at that moment she pushed the dildo into my ass.

"And yet it went in!" She almost shouted in triumph "Just like you are loading yourself in my ass and I am not ready yet"

"Aaaahhhh!" I protested

"Yes, you have to get ready" she said and with a decisive move she quickly took out the dildo, put it on the table and took the butt plug in her hand. She attached it to the hardening cock and looked at it: "almost like yours, it will feel like home."

It wasn't "almost like mine", it was half as thick. All I managed was big eyes, and she started pushing that plug against my upturned ass. The searing pain of the stretch made me wail.

"What's the matter?" She growled at me "It went all the way in without any problem, don't mouth off!"

I wailed again, this time she started to remove the plug. She quickly added: "Come on! It's easier to push!"

I thrust as if I were constipated, again I felt a kind of prick for a moment and after a while the plug was already out of my ass in her hand.

"There you go, that went well" she laughed "It's like you've already sucked this size more than once."

She put the toy aside

"And now it's time for a surprise that I have for you" she said withdrawing behind my uplifted ass.

After a while I saw something penis-shaped slide out from behind my crotch and above it my ex's face and tits. It wasn't a "penis shaped thing", but a really big penis. An artificial one... Spiked with what looked like panties with a hole in it a little lower down. Just a big strap on.

She pulled out a bottle of lubricant in front of her and started squeezing the lubricant out of it from above, which ran down my anus.

-"Have you fucked yourself in the ass yet, slut?" She asked somewhat angrily. I shook my head vigorously that I hadn't "And your hole is so full that it's like you take it often" she laughed "But it's good, it'll be fun."

She stopped squeezing the moisturiser and threw it to the side. She had some on her fingers, so she smeared it on her strapon.

She stood further apart and pressed the toy against my bottom. She swirled it around my anus for a moment, then began to push firmly but slowly against my anal hole. I gasped in pain at the stretching, causing her to stop and look at me clearly angry:

"Does your ass hurt?" I confirmed, "Then you know what it's like to fuck me in the ass. And I'm going in slowly", after which she started to continue thrusting into my ass.

When she pushed all the way in, she leaned her pelvis against me. She smiled perversely and said: you male whore, whole entered.

She took the whole of the strapon out of me and pressed it against my cock, which was still standing.

-"You have almost 7 inches. This toy is 9 inches and it went all the way in. Today we are going to have fun all over!" She finished by lifting herself from my ass and again put the strapon on my already spread ass.

This time there was nothing gentle anymore. After applying pressure she simply pushed and drove in as before to the very end, and I only groaned. Ex grabbed my open thighs with her hands, leaned back slightly and started to remove and push herself back into my asshole. She made maybe three or four movements sliding in evenly slowly and a little faster pulling out, then she just started fucking my ass with very deep movements almost time and time again going all the way up to her panties supporting the toy. Every now and then during this intense ass fucking she would grab my balls or my cock, jerk me off for a while, then let go and continue fucking me and I could see her smiling face, her waving tits and my stiff but rocking cock. In a short time I felt that I must be approaching orgasm. I started moaning and gasping through the gag ball. My ex at this smiled perversely again, grabbed my cock and started to fuck and jack me off. As she thrust into my ass she pulled down my foreskin back and forth. After about a dozen of these moves she brought me to ejaculation, then she let go of my cock and continued to fuck my ass.

The first shot went straight into the gag ball, the rest of the cum coming from my orgasm-stirring and rocking cock fell randomly: on my face, on my chest, literally anywhere. Towards the end Monica rammed herself all the way into my asshole, grabbed my cock and started milking and directing it so that the cum flowed directly into my gagball holes, and after a while I felt the salty mucus running down my tongue.

Ex lifted herself out of my ass, removed the strapon with a thud, as if through a haze I saw the moistener dripping from the tip. She got off the bed, stood next to me. She started rubbing the cum all over my face and chest.

"Now you know what it's like to swallow... And get fucked."

I murmured affirmatively

"But you have to please me too, right?" I growled again in the affirmative. I thought I'd get my asshole ripped now and then I was surprised.

Ex started to pull her panties down with a hole, she leaned in hard and started to take her panties off strangely. That's when I realised it wasn't over. The strapon was not on the straps attached or in the panties, but its other end was bent and was in her pussy.

She climbed onto the bed again, stood with her back to me, held the strapon, did a stride and squatted down directing the strapon at my ass. She slid it in and started riding my ass again, but had to hold the dildo down every so often.

Still strapped to the bed all I could do was watch as her bouncy ass bucked up and down on me impetuously driving the protruding toy from her pussy deep into my anus at the same time applying pressure to my prostate, causing the remains of the cum to drip from the panting cock onto my face.

And she tirelessly fucked my ass for the next few minutes. Suddenly she stopped and stepped out of my asshole. She walked over to the bed frame and untied some knots. My legs freed from the bindings fell down. I groaned in relief. She wordlessly climbed onto the bed, knelt between my legs and grabbing my legs at the knees said dryly only: "legs up!"

I lifted them and without waiting for anything she drove into my ass and just like a moment ago she was grinding my already spread ass very fast and intensively.

After a few minutes she started moaning and thrusting faster and faster into my anus, which made my cock hard again. After a dozen or so movements Monica moaned long and loud. She had reached orgasm. She removed the strapon from my sore asshole and let go of my legs. Panting on all fours she crawled to my face, unfastened the gag ball, climbed up on her feet placing them at the sides of my head. Holding onto the bed frame with one hand, she removed the strapon from her pussy with the other. At the same moment a stream of thick juice flowed from the still open pussy directly into my mouth. I licked as much as I could reach.

Ex was already flaccid. She turned and sat on top of me in a 69 position. She started sucking my cock and after a short time I cum in her mouth. She got carried away and squatted down. I heard her swallow her cum.

She got up and got off the bed going straight to the bathroom. I looked at her and saw her washing her pussy and washing her face. After wiping herself off she walked past me and went into the adjoining room on the way taking her strapon off the bed and panties off the floor. After a few minutes she returned, fully dressed, with her bag over her shoulder. She unstrapped one of my arms

"It was really good. I'm glad I could finally swallow you and fuck your ass. Now you can fuck me whenever and any hole you like."

She got up and left the flat.

I, with my freed hand, undid the remaining tether and got out of bed. I wasn't sure if my ass was whole. I went to the bathroom, took a mirror, put it on the floor and squatted down to see if my hole was whole.

My anus was still whole. The skin around it had turned red, the sphincter distended, still open slightly. I couldn't feel it much or what was going on and after a while the moisturiser that Monika had poured earlier spilled out onto the mirror and I didn't even know there was so much of it there. I quickly covered my anus with my hand and sat down on the toilet. Completely pumped up, I waited for everything to flow out of me...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers