My Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
The next scene, continues after showertime...
2.2k words
4.8
3.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers

Having been sated for the time being by those two handsome slaves, I drag my bag of toys to the table and open the top. I begin to pull out my toys lovingly one by one, laying them on the table. Riding crops, floggers, nipple clamps, paddles, ropes, candles, dildos, vibrating cock rings, even a strap-on, for my really dominate moments.

At the bottom of my bag are long leather boots, I sit on the bed and pull them on zipping them up the side of my leg. These special boots have been altered just for me, leather lacing added so that my thick juicy thighs can be accommodated, yet fit the form and length of my leg perfectly. They stop mid-thigh, and with me being only 5ft 1in, that is a very intimidating look. I pull out my matching leather corset and thong, putting them on quickly. The corset holds my huge 36DD breast barely into places, looking as though any sudden movement they will spill out, while the corset still gives my thick waist a bit more curve and reminds me to stand up straight.

The slaves come fresh out the showers, and stop dead in their tracks, stunned. They see me standing there in full leather, with a riding crop in hand, looking self assured, as well as probably scary to them. "Come slaves, present yourselves to your Mistress."

Slave Josh looked me up and down, shook his head, like he was in a fog, but came and knelt at my feet, hands behind his head, fingers laced, eyes on floor. I ran my crop up is arm, across his shoulder blades, down his back, and flicked a soft spot on his buttocks, "Well done slave. That is how I expect my orders to be followed."

Walking around to the front of Slave Josh I could see Slave Jacob had yet to move from the door way of the bathroom. He had turn a pale color. I went to the table and picked up a toy then walk to my hesitant slave. "What are you afraid of slave?"

Slave Jacob look down at me, his hazel eyes crunched, "I am afraid of nothing."

I realized then someone had hurt him in play, and he was to proud to admit it. I looked at him as I took his cock in my hands, and put my cock ring on him. His eyes grew large, but then he settled, when there was no pain. I let go of him and said, "Slave you have control over the pain at all times, it is in the form of a safe word. Trust, and communication. Also not all play is about pain, sometimes it about pleasure, and control." Then I turn on the vibrator, making the cock ring dance on the base of his penis.

Slave Jacobs' face took on a whole new look, one of wonder. I stepped back a bit and watched as his cock started to harden and rise. You could hear the soft hum of the vibrator work on his cock. I could see my slaves' breathing change, he was getting close to cumming. I stepped closer to him, and said, "Pleasure and control, MY Control. You aren't allowed to cum yet."

He visibly stiffened "Mistress I am so close, I don't know how to stop it."

I flicked my crop against my boots loudly and said, "You must try."

His eyes now held a bit of fear, hearing the riding crop, which probably helped with him gaining control. "I will Mistress, I won't fail you."

He managed not to cum with that vibrator on his cock for another 3 three minutes, which I didn't think he was going to last 3 seconds. Turning off the vibrator, I said to him, "Well done slave, go kneel next to your slave brother, Josh." He obeyed with out hesitation this time.

I paced behind my slaves, tapping the crop on my leg with a snap at each turn. Letting them know just how close I was to each of them, letting the tension built. Lingering behind slave Josh, I trailed the crop down his back, across his buttocks. I flicked it on the outside of his thigh, where the muscle was taut. What a lovely slave he grunted, and flinched, but held his position.

I paced off two more lengths, then went to the table. As I got together my next items, I said out loud to them both, "As slaves for me, I don't always seek to give you pain. I will always expect you to abide by my wishes, and desires. Sometimes my desires, might seem extreme, other times, more submissive. Always remember you do have a choice, but once you make that choice, all play of any kind stops."

I walk to my slaves and place small leather dog collars on each of them, then attach leashes to each collar. I lead Josh to the left side of the bed and loop his leash to the post of the headboard. Then Jacob to the other side, in exactly the same way. I turn Jacob's vibrator back on, nearly causing him to fall over.

Going back to the table I retrieve my flogger and nipple clamps. After placing nipple clamps on Josh, I bend him slightly, so I have a better angle to flog him. I have Jacob watch as I flog Joshua, the whooping sound of it coming through the air, the thud of it hitting at first. I step back a bit, and let just the thongs hit, and you can start to see the redness show up on Josh's skin. I rub his butt softly, feeling the welts start to rise, the heat coming of his skin. He has just now started to make noise, grunting in pain.

Jacob watches in fascination, his cock hard, standing at attention. He is breathing hard. "Slave don't forget I haven't give you permission to cum," I remind him.

His face flushes red, he stammers, "Yes Mistress." He turns his eyes to the floor, to gain composure, but his cock starts twitching. "Ahhhh, nooo. I am so sorry Mistress." As cum starts shooting out of his cock.

Pushing Josh on the bed. I walk to Jacob's side, and pull his face to me by his leash. "You need to learn control."

I grab his sticky wet cock, still hard because of the vibrator, and start stroking him. He catches his breathe. "Mistress, please!"

I raise my eyebrow at him, and let go of his leash, cupping his testicles with my now free hand. I have a strong rhythm going with my strokes, and now with the weight of his nuts in my hand, I tell him, "This is mine, I have control, you will not come until I tell you to, until I allow it. Do we understand each other?"

"Ahhh Mistress, please stop. I am so close."

"Slave you haven't answered me. You need to learn to control yourself. Can you do this?" Stroking even faster, massaging that special spot behind the testies.

"OH God, please, YES! Yes Mistress I can do that." He finally replied.

I let go of his cock and testies, then turned off his vibrator. He visibly relaxed. Grabbed the bed for support, and breathed. Looking up at me, he wasn't scared anymore, but he wasn't as cocky either. He was on a very fine line. Pulling his leash to me, I kissed him. A soft kiss at first.

"That is for being a good slave," I said.

I pulled him on the bed so I was in between Josh and him, and kissed him again. Biting his lip, I pushed my tongue into his mouth til he relented and let me in. It was a war of the senses. Him denying me, me battling to be let in.

I could feel Josh touch my thigh, softly, tentatively. I reached down and touched his arm to let him know he could touch me, that he had permission. While still, being tongue bound with Jacob.

Jacob finally relented, his hands found my throat, sliding up he gripped me pulling me to him. That twist made me wet. Even though I was supposed to be the dominate one here at play, a strong man knowing what he wants has always turned me on. Still I had to keep control of the situation, so pushed him away.

Josh was still touching, caressing my thigh, I turned around to look at him. He stopped and dropped his eye the bed, so as not to seem insolent. I took off Josh's clamps, and rubbed his nipples, to make sure he had enough circulation. Then I leaned over and kissed him chastely, laying a palm on his cheek. He chanced a look at me, and I could see the makings of a very good sub in him.

I laid down on the bed, perched on some pillows comfortably and said "Slaves, you will be of service to me now. You will undress me."

From each side of the bed, the slaves crawled to my boots, and slowly unzipped my boots. From mid-thigh to my ankle. Freeing my large fat legs. Jacob looked to Josh on what to do, and did it well. Josh slowly peeled the leather off my leg, then slid my boot of my foot. Jacob followed suit. You could see the lines in my skin where the laces had cut into me, Josh started to massage and knead my legs, from the calves up. Easing my muscles, and reducing the redness from the leather lacings. Jacob of course was a fast learner, and work on his side just as eagerly.

Having two set of hands on me, touching me, rubbing up my legs, getting closer to my cunt was making me wet. The men reach the top of my legs at the same time, and pulled my thong down together. Each holding my legs in their strong hands as that small piece of leather came off.

They moved up the bed, towards me. Their hands trailing up the inside of my legs, both of them meeting at the same time over my shaved cunt. I know they could feel how wet I was, but I was still in control for now. "Slaves I am still dressed, what are you going to do about it?"

They each took turns unhooking the eye hooks from my corset, letting me free bit by bit. Once the last eye hook popped open, my big belly and huge breasts burst free. They each rubbed my skin again this time also kissing my belly softly. Working up wards, they each grabbed a breast and massaged them, suckling them, then nipping and biting my nipples just the way the know I like it. Just the right amount of pain, making me moan.

I take off each of their leashes, and throw them on the floor. Looking at both of these gorgeous slaves, I know I need to fuck them both. I have to feel them both in me. Soon. I reach down and take both their cocks in hand, they are both hard, both ready.

"I need to feel you both in me. Fuck me," I say breathlessly.

Josh immediately grabs me and rolls me over on top of him. Kissing me, he has me straddle him, and I can feel him tight at first, but he works his way to my wet throbbing cunt. Jacob is behind me, I can feel his cock pressed up against my ass. He is squeezing my breasts, and kissing my back.

I reach around and grab his thigh, "Yes, slave, fuck me." Leaning forward on Josh, to give Jacob a better angle, I can feel him, push his way in. OH MY GOD, it hurts at first. But then, gradually it feels amazing. Both of my slaves start moving, together. I find myself not knowing what to do. This is what I have always wanted, My Fantasy. To be filled, two men, moving together, inside me. The sensation is overwhelming. I start to move with them, all three of us, move in a rhythm, it picks up, and slows down. Josh is touching my breasts, my arms, while Jacob's body pressed to my back, and he is kissing and biting my neck.

I feel this heat, like a white light start building, from the center of me, I don't know what to say, or do. "Ahhhh, oh God.."

One hand squeezes Josh's arm, the other Jacob's thigh. Our rhythm picks up in movement. Almost frenzy like, now. I am panting, semi screaming. I am filled, both my ass, and my cunt. A white heat blasts forth from me, like a super nova, making me freeze up, locking down on all my muscles, while I scream from my soul. I can feel my slaves still pounding me, making me crest on this white light, wave after wave hits me. I have never felt anything like it. I suddenly feel both cocks shoot deep inside me at the same time, which sends me into another set of heat waves. I love the feeling of a cock cumming inside me, two is incomparable.

We collapse in a heap on Josh, then slowly Jacob rolls me with him on my side. so the three of us make a sandwich. "Slaves I don't know about the two of you, but I need a nap." I said with a big satisfied smile.

"Yes Mistress." The both said, snuggling up with me.

sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers