My Father's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a photo of me? When?"

"You were sitting by yourself on the edge of the pool. You looked a little lonely, but there was also this beauty about you in the moment. I would have come talk to you, but I know I make you a little nervous. The only reason I sat next to you later that evening is that I knew we'd have a little privacy. When you cuddled into me, I was ready to either carry you to your room or stow you away in the taxi and take you home with me."

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. "Really? You mean that?"

"Wholeheartedly, Scott. You've grown into such a wonderful young man. Your father wouldn't stop talking about you on Saturday. He's a proud papa bear."

Wiping my cheeks, it was the second time I'd heard of my father being proud of me. "Okay, Mark," I said softly, "I'll send you something."

"No pressure, Scott, but I'd love to see you in all your glory. And maybe one day, not as a photo on the screen of my phone."

"You mean that?" I whispered.

"That word again, Scott. Wholeheartedly. Take a photo and send it over, cutie. I'd love to see you."

"Okay, Mark. I'll do it now.

"I'll talk to you later, cutie. Bye."

"Bye, Mark."

Heading to my bedroom, I had a full-length mirror that I could pose in front of. Taking off my t-shirt and shorts, I was stood in just my boxer-briefs. They were tight but I didn't exactly have a large bulge, except when I was erect. Looking at Mark's photo again, I smiled as I was full hard again within seconds. Taking the picture, I sent it to him.

M: Wow. You look great, Scott. I'd love to run my hands all over that tight little body of yours.

S: I'd love to run my tongue all over yours, Mark.

Where the hell was I finding this confidence? Maybe it was the fact he genuinely seemed interested in me. The only concern was I didn't just want him to be with me once. I wanted to fall in love and find someone to share my life with, maybe not forever, but at least a few years. I wasn't interested in casual sex.

M: Going to take your underwear off? No pressure, cutie, but I'd love to see what you've got. I'll send you some more if you'd like.

S: Okay, I'll send one now.

Lowering my underwear, my cock was pointing out, the head already glistening with pre-cum. I'd left a wet spot in my underwear anyway. Taking the photo, I sent it to Mark, hoping he enjoyed what I sent him.

M: Oh my god, cutie, I'd love to stroke your cock while I'm doing very naughty things to you.

Then he sent me another picture, this time of him sat down, his thick, hard cock resting back against his abdomen. I could only guess it was well above average. His next photo was just a photo of his cock itself. My cock throbbed with excitement at seeing that.

M: You like, cutie?

S: Holy shit, your cock is wonderful, Mark.

M: I'm glad you like it. I'd love to see your lips wrapped around it one day.

S: You would?

M: Definitely. That's not the only thing I'd like to do to you though.

I gave it some thought before I sent him one single word.

S: When?

I waited on tenterhooks for his reply, wondering what he was going to say. It was already late evening so he wouldn't come around now. Not sure he'd want to be caught in the act of fucking his best friend's son. And I wasn't sure what he'd be doing on a weekend. I'd assume his social life was far better than mine.

M: I'm thinking next Friday. Your parents go out every Friday night. I don't want either of us to lie, but I'm thinking your father might freak out if he knows we're... together... At least to start with.

S: Okay. Where will we go?

M: I'll treat you to a night out, cutie. Dinner first, then I'll take you to a gay club. You ever been to one?

S: No, I haven't.

M: Okay, I'll call you during the week and we'll set things up. Right now, I've got to go jerk off because I'm really turned on right now, cutie. Going to close my eyes and think of you.

S: Want a picture of my butt?

M: Fuck yes.

S: I'll send one now. xxx

Getting on my bed, I lowered myself down as I positioned myself so my butt was reflected in the mirror. Turning back, I aimed my phone and snapped a couple of pictures, sending them to Mark. He replied very quickly.

M: Oh my god, your arse is spectacular, cutie.

M: No, not arse. That is definitely a boypussy.

S: Want my boypussy, handsome? xxx

M: Just sitting at dinner, thinking about what you're hiding from me...

S: Going to totally jerk off now too, Mark. xxx

M: I'll talk to you soon, cutie. Goodnight.

S: Night, Mark. xxx

I didn't even bother jerking off to porn that evening as Mark sent me half a dozen other photos of him in various stages of undress and hardness. I came so hard all over myself, I nearly passed out it was such a good orgasm. I remained hard as well, continuing to stroke myself as I continued to gaze through the small gallery I had. When I came again a second time, I did pass out, it was so intense.

Waking the next morning, I realised I was under my sheets, lifting them to see I'd been cleaned up. I nearly died from embarrassment then and there, but I needed to pee then have breakfast. Putting on a t-shirt and shorts, I snuck to the bathroom to pee, before I had to walk through the living room into the kitchen and dining room.

Dad was in the lounge room, greeting me cheerfully. No way he'd be in that good of a mood if he'd found me. Mum was in the kitchen. I took one look at her, and I knew as we both blushed brightly. She made me a plate for breakfast, placing it in front of me, kissing my cheek and giving me a cuddle.

"It's okay, baby. Don't worry about it," she whispered.

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's perfectly natural. And I didn't snoop on your phone. I respect your privacy. But your door was wide open, and you needed cleaning up. I got a warm cloth, wiped you down, then got you under your sheets. It's okay. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Does Dad..."

"He doesn't need to know." Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I love you, baby."

I spent most of the day hiding in my room. Mum was nice enough to bring me lunch, and I could barely look her in the eyes the entire time. She kissed the top of my head and chuckled, adding that she stumbled into the bedroom to find both my brothers taking care of business. That made me feel a little better, I guess.

That evening, I spent time with my father watching the AFL. He usually preferred rugby league but asked if I wanted to watch the game with him. We sat on opposite ends of the couch, and I had to cross my leg, resting my ankle on my opposing thigh, as I found a couple of the footballers ruggedly handsome. I think even my father figured out why, my sister watching the game with us, glancing at me curiously every few minutes.

"Goodnight," I stated as soon as the game was over.

"It's only 10pm!" my sister teased. I looked around helplessly as my parents both chuckled.

"Let him go," Mum said, "He's just going to spend time in his room, that's all."

Once again, I left the living room blushing furiously. I'd received a few messages throughout the game, not daring open my phone during the game. Once I was in my room, the door closed, I opened it up to see a series of pictures from Mark. A couple were just shirtless selfies, the rest were more pictures of his cock. I replied, lowering my shorts and underwear, taking a couple of mine and sending them to him.

He replied with a simple emoji of a smiley face drooling.

I didn't hear from him again until Wednesday, calling me while I was home alone by myself. I couldn't stop smiling as we chatted about nothing important, just chewing the fat until he got to the point of why he called. I knew why he was calling but didn't want to seem over eager.

"Where would you like to go on Friday night?"

"I really don't mind, Mark."

"Well, I'm thinking maybe a pub close to the club, one that has a good menu."

"That sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I, cutie."

"Um... What should I wear?"

"A tight shirt and even tighter pants, show off that cute little butt and your slim physique. You're an utterly adorable little twink, Scott."

"I think I have something like that."

"Don't wear underwear. When we're dancing, and I put my hands into your trousers..."

"Am I going back to yours, Mark?"

"If you want to. Just one thing, cutie. I'm not expecting anything, and I mean anything, except your company on Friday night, okay? I will not pressurise you to do anything you don't want to do. But I want to take you out on a date."

"I've never been on a date."

"I'm glad to hear I'll be your first one, cutie. Okay, I'd love to keep chatting, but my lunch hour is nearly over. I'll see you on Friday night."

"Bye, Mark."

I think my excitement about going on my first date was rather evident as my parents were wondering what was going on with me, my sister finding me rather amusing. I could barely sleep on Thursday night, doing my best to remain in bed on Friday morning. I was so excited and horny, I jerked off twice between lunchtime and once more in the afternoon.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on with you?" Kim finally asked as I sat on the couch, my knee bouncing up and down.

I muted the television as she sat next to me. "Promise you won't tell Mum and Dad."

She took my hand and squeezed. "Scotty, I know plenty of your secrets. You can trust me."

"I have a date tonight."

"You do?!" Then she squealed and hugged me. "Oh my god. It's your first date! Who with?"

"Mark."

She leaned back and looked at my first. "Mark... You mean Dad's best friend Mark?" I felt myself blushing again as I nodded. "Oh, Scotty... Dad's going to flip when he tells him."

"That's why I don't want him to know yet. I really like him, Kim. It's only dinner then we're going to a gay club. He's not just going to fuck me and dump me."

Kim looked thoughtful for a few moments. "Well, Mark is a lovely man. And he's very handsome. Everyone knows you crush on him something fierce too."

"What?" I asked flatly.

Kim giggled away. "Oh please, you can't help looking at him all the time whenever he's visiting. And your tongue was practically hanging out of your mouth when he had his shirt off the other weekend."

"You won't tell them?"

She hugged me again. "Of course I won't, Scott. I trust Mark. Even Mum and Dad would, but they won't like it when you've done this in secret. But I also understand why. You do know he's thirty-six years old. He's younger than our parents, but he's still an older man." She leaned back and smiled. "Then again, Mark might have a penchant for cute little twinks like yourself."

"Does everyone in the family know me as a twink?" I groaned.

"Look up twink in a dictionary and your photo is there, Scotty." She pinched my cheek. "You are just too adorable. And I love you for it."

Blushing, I replied, "I love you too, Kim."

Mum and Dad got home from work and, after relaxing for an hour or so, disappeared to get ready. I let Mark know what was going on, my clothes laid out ready to get changed as I showered at the same time my parents were getting dressed. They came to wish me goodnight as I was drying off, opening the door wide enough for Mum to kiss my cheek.

As soon as they were gone, I started to get ready. Doused myself in deodorant. My t-shirt was plain black but tight to my slim body. My jeans were slim-fit and hugged my thighs and butt. I had a pair of leather shoes to wear. Applied a little cologne. Styled my hair. Kim knocked on my door just as I was about ready.

Hearing her gasp made me smile. "Oh my god, you're gorgeous!"

"Thanks," I whispered.

We hugged for a couple of minutes before she rested her hands on my shoulders. "Scott, I'm guessing you're a virgin." Nodding, she added, "Do you have condoms and lube?"

"I'm not having sex tonight, Kim."

"You sure about that? I bet you'd love for Mark to take you to bed."

"Not tonight. And I know he won't rush me into it."

"I know, but if you're horny..."

"I'd rather he didn't wear one anyway." Kim raised her eyebrows. "I'm a virgin, and I trust him enough to not give me anything. To feel my first lover... You know, finish inside me..."

"Well, I wouldn't know that feeling." When I returned a blank look, she giggled. "I've only been with women, sweetie. Haven't met the right man I'd want to have sex with for the first time."

"Oh, I knew you were bisexual, but I thought..."

"Nope, nothing but pussy since my first time. Sometimes, I'm thinking I might as well just go full lesbo and be done with it."

"So... Our parents might have two gay kids?"

"They won't care, Scotty."

Grabbing everything else I needed, we waited in the living room until there was a knock at the door. Kim opened it up as I stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Mark to appear. I was so nervous that, when he appeared, my legs nearly went from under me. He strode towards me, taking in the tight shirt and jeans he was wearing. He smelled delightful.

"Gorgeous," he whispered, caressing my cheek with his hand. "How are you, Scotty?"

"I'm so fucking nervous, Mark." I knew being completely honest would be best.

"Nothing to be nervous about, cutie. This is going to be a great first date." He turned back to Kim. "Don't wait up for him. What's the cover story?"

"He's staying at a friend's place. I drove him over and I'll pick him up tomorrow morning."

"Good." His hand moved from my cheek to my hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yes," I replied softly.

Leading me to his car, I was surprised he was driving. When asking about that, he explained he didn't want to drink too much, and warned me not to get drunk, otherwise he'd just bring me home. As we drove into the city, he noticed me fidgeting, still feeling nervous. He took my hand and held it for a while, before he then rested it on his thigh.

"You've got lovely soft hands, cutie," he told me, eyes still on the road, "But I can't wait to have you in my bed tonight."

"Are we going to have sex tonight, Mark?" I blurted out.

He waited until we were stopped at a red light before glancing at me. "No, Scott. We're not having sex tonight. But we will be having sex soon."

"Really?"

"Do you want to have sex with me, Scott?"

"Yes," I whispered, "So much, Mark."

He leaned closer to me. "Do you want to feel my thick, hard cock sliding inside you?" I couldn't answer, releasing a whimper as his lips met mine for the first time. When he realised that I'd frozen, he leaned back slightly. "You've not kissed anyone before, have you?" When I shook my head, he caressed my cheek and kissed me again. It took me a few seconds to kiss him back, only breaking apart when someone beeped their horn as the lights turned green.

He heard me sniffle, wiping my cheeks as he took my other hand again. "I can wait, Mark," I said quietly, "I don't want... I want to fall in love, Mark. I don't want anything casual."

We drove without speaking the rest of the way, only tunes from the radio filling the air. He found a place to park near the pub he'd chosen for us to visit. Holding my hand, I felt a little self-conscious walking through the door. He tightened his grip as we approached an empty booth. When I slid onto the leather seat, he sat next to me. I felt rather small compared to his broad frame.

"Glass of wine to drink?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll go get us drinks. Have a look at the menu, let me know what you'd like when I get back."

He disappeared to the bar as I looked over the menu. It was a decent selection for a gastropub. Making my selection, I glanced around and noticed plenty of couples dotted around the large dining area, and I felt myself smiling as there quite a few same-sex couples. Mark returned with a glass of wine for me and a schooner of beer for himself.

After he looked at the menu, he asked what I wanted, asking if I wanted a starter or dessert too. Checking the menu, I asked for a dessert too. Before he left, he placed a finger underneath my chin, taking a moment to gaze into my eyes before he leaned down and left a soft kiss on my lips.

"So damned cute," he said softly.

I found myself people watching while he was ordering at the bar. Not too many women couples, but there were a few male couples. And it was obvious to see those who were couples and those who were just a pair of friends hanging out. Or, at least, I thought it was obvious. I think I was picking up subtle clues. The guys who were kissing, well, that was obvious.

Mark returned, sipping at my wine as we chatted about anything that sprung to mind. Wrapping his arm around me, I leaned into his side, feeling his fingers caressing my side in return. Placing my hand on his thigh, I started to stroke that as I leaned up enough so I could look at his face.

"So you've had a little crush on me?" he finally asked.

"God yes," I replied softly.

"For how long?"

"Since I was a little younger and realised that I preferred men. I loved it when you would come over to see Dad and you'd walk around without a shirt."

"How many times did you jerk off the night I sent you all those photos?"

"Oh my god, it was so embarrassing. I stroked off the first time and I came so hard, I nearly passed out. Should have seen all the cum on my body."

"Would have loved to see that. Send me a picture next time."

Blushing, I managed to continue. "Anyway, I was still horny as hell, so I jerked off again straight away. Beat my poor cock raw, even with lube, and I came even harder the second time. I passed out..."

"And?"

"I woke up the next morning cleaned up and under my sheets. Mum found me, cleaned me up." He started to chuckle. "I was so embarrassed, but Mum's really cool about it. The night of the party, I'd just finished jerking off when she came in to see me goodnight. I'd left the porno I'd been watching paused. She noticed and started to explain it was okay."

"Your mother has always been an incredibly open-minded woman, first with your sister admitting she'd bisexual and then with you coming out of the closet as well."

He turned his body and placed his hand on my thigh. I could help shudder as he leaned down to kiss me again. I slowly figured out what I was doing, but when he slid his tongue into my mouth for the first time, my cock was achingly hard in seconds as I almost melted into him, whimpering slightly as his arm pulled me closer to him. His hand moved further up my thigh, ever so gently brushing over my obvious erection. I moaned into his mouth, causing him to break the kiss as he chuckled.

"I think someone needs a release."

"I jerked off three times already today!"

Chuckling again, the moment was broken as the waitress arrived with our plates of food. We ate mostly in silence, continuing to sip at my large glass of wine. I didn't feel as embarrassed ordering it. The first night I went out with my father for a drink after turning eighteen, we'd gone to a standard pub in the western suburbs. Every other male was drinking beer. I could feel everyone judging me drinking a glass of wine, though my father told me to just ignore everyone.

Finishing our meal, I couldn't help cuddling into his side again, his arm wrapped around my waist this time. Hand on his thigh, I kept my eyes on his as I moved my hand closer and closer to his groin. He leaned down and left a soft kiss on my lips. "You can play with me later," he whispered, "Trust me, I want to feel those soft hands wrapped around my cock, cutie."