My Father's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared a dessert, blushing as he fed me bits of cake and ice cream, kissing me each time after I'd swallowed. Once we'd cleared that, we finished our drinks and headed out into the night air. Taking my hand, he led me down the road towards a bar, suggesting we have a drink in there before heading to the club. The bar was lively, the music was the sort I liked. He ordered me a cocktail while he sipped at some sort of spirit and mixer. Standing room only, with a small dance area, we stood on the edge of that, Mark standing behind me, his hand caressing my chest as I leaned back against him. a bit too loud for much conversation but just him touching me was enough.

Finishing our drinks there, Mark checked the time and smiled, taking my hand and leading us back up the road in the direction of the club. We had to line up for a while, but I wasn't overly surprised he knew the two men on the door. Heading inside, the vibe was friendly, everyone there to have a good time. The music was certainly pumping, locating the dance floor to see it was already full of revellers.

Mark bought us a bottle of water each, escorting me to the dance floor. One thing I'd always been pretty good at was dancing, but Mark wasn't worried about moves, he just wanted my body pressed against him. Rather quickly, I was grinding my arse back against him, one of his arms tight around my body as I felt his erection pressing against me. Leaning back, I turned my head so he could kiss me, moaning softly as his large hand cupped my groin.

"Don't cum in your jeans," he whispered.

"I'll try but... I've not been touched before."

Resting my head back against him, I continued to move my arse against him as his hand slowly slid their way into my jeans, groaning as I felt his hand gently grasp my cock. I whimpered and then moaned, feeling my cock throb in his hand, his lips moving down to kiss my cheek and then my neck. "Mark," I whimpered.

"It's okay, cutie. Just enjoy the moment," he whispered into my ear.

He spun me around and kissed me hard, taking my hand and placing it at the fly of his jeans. My hand shook as I lowered it, meeting his eyes to see him smile and nod. Carefully putting my smaller hand through the gap, I felt the heat from his cock as I managed to pull it out through the gap. It was even longer and thicker in real life than it had appeared in the photos he sent me.

"Oh my god," I moaned softly.

Glancing around, we weren't the only couples fooling around. A couple of guys were being blown, a few others were enjoying mutual handjobs. Meeting Mark's eyes again, I just about managed to wrap my fingers around the shaft of his cock. "So big," I whispered to myself.

He pulled me closer, his cock now trapped between us for a moment, kissing me hard as he undid the button of his jeans, his cock disappearing, doing up the button and pulling the zip closed. "You'll see more when we get back to my place, cutie," he breathed into my ear, "Let's just dance for now."

We lasted a couple of hours before I was begging for him to take me back to his place. Returning to his car, he had us on the highway heading back west. As soon as we were in the car, I'd leaned over to take out his cock. He kept lube in the glovebox, lubing him up so I could slowly stroke him off. Feeling how thick and long his cock was, I could only imagine what it would be like to try and suck on it. Trying to fit in my arse would be something else entirely.

Making it home far quicker that it was later in the evening, we pulled up onto the driveway, his house in the suburbs. Guiding me to the front door, I was giggling as his cock was still out and swinging, his hand on my lower back as he ushered me inside. As soon as the door was closed, he asked if I wanted a drink.

"Please take me to your bedroom," I practically begged.

He made me cry out as he picked me up in his arms so easily, I was momentarily embarrassed. Kissing me the few steps towards the master bedroom, he placed me down on the edge of the bed, taking off my black shirt as I helped undo the button of his shirt. Once that was off, my hands immediately went to his chest, running them all over his defined muscles. Leaning up, I left a trail of kisses everywhere. "You're so hot, Mark," I whispered.

"Sit back, cutie. I'll get those jeans off."

First off were my shoes and socks, before he undid the button and lowered the zipper of my jeans. Pulling those off, he also grabbed my underwear, leaving me naked on the bed. His jeans quickly disappeared, seeing him nude in front of me for the first time.

Climbing up onto the bed, he hovered above me before leaning down to kiss me. Running my fingers up and down his chest, I lowered them enough so I could wrap both around his thick cock. Growling into my mouth, his cock was still slick with lube, stroking him off. When I felt his hand wrap around my cock, I shuddered and moaned into his mouth.

"You need to cum, cutie. Want a blowjob?"

"Really?"

He smiled down at me, caressing my cheek before running his fingers through my black hair. "I'd love to give you your first blowjob, Scott. I'd love to be your first everything."

"Me too." I shuffled back as he sat between my legs. "Can I blow you too?"

"I'll see. I don't want to do too much tonight, cutie. I want to take this slow, just like you do. There's no rush to do anything."

Kissing me again, I was moaning constantly as he kissed down my neck. I had no idea men's nipples could be so sensitive, but I moaned loudly as he gave both of mine some attention. Kissing down my body, I was almost begging for him to touch my cock. I was practically hairless down there but I shaved anyway. I kept my entire body smooth except for a little hair on my legs, arms and on my head.

Running his tongue along my shaft, I was surprised I didn't cum immediately. I felt my eyes widen as I watched him wrap his lips around my cock and take the entire length inside his mouth. As I said, I was only average, nothing compared to Mark. His head was soon bobbing up and down on my cock, moaning and shuddering, doing all I could not to cum too quickly.

"You have a lovely cock, cutie," he whispered, licking up and down my shaft before he sucked on my balls. I groaned again, my hands taking handfuls of his sheets as I struggled to maintain control, "And your pre-cum is delicious. I'm going to swallow your load. Every. Single. Drop."

Bobbing up and down on my cock again, I kept whimpering, it was just so good. And then I came. I barely had time to warn him, hearing the surprise when I spurted into his mouth the first time, but he recovered quickly, his hand running up and down my body to keep me flat on the bed. It was the best orgasm I could remember, doing anything I could think of to keep my emotions under control.

He kept sucking me until I started to go soft, finally releasing my cock as he kissed up my body before kissing me again. "Well, that was wonderful, cutie. What did you think?"

"I... I don't..."

I hugged him tightly. He easily rolled me over so I was now straddling his body, resting on his chest. Lifting myself up, I felt the heat and presence of is thick cock underneath me, blushing as it was a position in which we could make love. Sitting up, I ran my fingers up and down his body again, up and down his arms, almost cooing over how strong and defined his body was.

Kissing across his chest, I slowly made my way down his body before I reached his navel and his cock was there, ready and waiting for me. It was already leaking pre-cum. "Do whatever you're comfortable doing, Scotty. Remember that, okay?"

Sitting between his legs, I circled my hand around the base of his cock and just looked at it. I couldn't believe the size of it, though I had nothing to compare it to. But it was thick, veiny, and felt ever so warm. Even with both hands, I couldn't take his entire shaft, though I did have small hands compared to even my sister. His balls seemed enormous, realising he was shaved, just like I was.

Using my tongue, I licked his shaft up and down, tasting the pre-cum of someone else for the first time. If you're wondering, I'd tasted my own cum plenty of times. He groaned a couple of times before I did my best to wrap my lips around the head of his cock, using my tongue to play with it. His fingers immediately started to run through my hair.

"That's it, cutie. Just as much as you can," he told me softly, "You don't need to gag or prove anything."

I looked up into his brown eyes, figuring out what he might like. Lowering my mouth, I could barely take half the length of his cock in my mouth before I hit my gag reflex. Now that I knew how much I could do, I slowly bobbed up and down, using my hands to stroke the rest of his cock.

"Both hands, cutie. One on my shaft, fondle my balls with the other. That always helps."

He smiled as I followed his instructions. He never stopped smiling at me as I now wanted nothing more than to make him cum, and I intended to swallow all his cum, just like he'd done for me. I would have swallowed all his cum anyway. I eventually removed my hand form his balls, now using both on his shaft as I tried to read how his body was reacting.

Feeling his fingers grip my hair a little tighter, I was figuring that he was getting close "That's it, use the tongue like that, lips nice and tight. You're doing so good, cutie."

My head was soon bobbing faster and faster, both hands stroking the rest of his cock. His breathing was starting to get faster, his fingers on my hair tighter, and his hips were starting to move. I was hard again as well, so excited that I was going to make him cum. His eyes gazed into mine, now desperate to make him cum.

"Close, cutie. Any second now. Ready?" I managed to nod as I got ready for my first every load.

That first spurt made me squeal, quickly tightening my lips around the head of his cock, continuing to stroke his cock. I swallowed immediately as the next spurt arrived. My god, his cum was wonderful, gulping down spurt after spurt without hesitation. He must have spurted seven or eight times before he stopped groaning, his cock stopped throbbing.

"Clean me up, cutie. Use that talented tongue of yours."

I had no problem running my tongue all over his cock, licking up all the cum I could before I released his cock. Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me up so I straddled his body again, leaning up to kiss me hard, his tongue in my mouth as his arms wrapped around me. Rolled onto my back, I kept my legs wrapped around him, his heavy cock resting on top of mine.

"Our first time... Like this..." I whispered.

His fingers gently caressed my cheek. "Whatever you want, cutie." Feeling I was hard again, he rolled off to rest next to me, lying on his side. Turning onto mine, he kissed me again before he leaned back to grab the lube. Pouring some onto his hand, he lubed up his cock before doing the same to me. "Stroke me, baby. Just have some fun with me."

Wrapping my hand around his cock, he stroked me off at the same time, making out as I was soon moaning into his mouth again. Ending up on my back again, unable to stop giggling, his large hand quickly found itself wrapped around both our cocks. "Ever heard of frotting?" Shaking my head, he smiled at my innocence. "It's when we stroke both our cocks at the same time. Feels nice?"

"It does," I replied quietly.

"Want to be covered in our cum together?"

"I'd love it."

Feeling him stroke us both off at the same time was a complete and utter turn on. I'd seen it maybe once or twice in porn but never knew what they called it. He soon built up the tempo and I lasted longer than I thought I would, thankful he'd already blown me. Leaning down to kiss me occasionally, I didn't bother warning him when I was close. He could read my body language, how I started to move my hips and shudder at his touch.

"Let it go, cutie. Cum for me."

I came hard, the first couple of spurts ending up near my chin or just high up my chest. The rest ended up on my lower torso. He kept stroking me until I was too soft to continue, feeling him release my cock as he started to pump his. He gently grasped my wrist, holding my hand underneath his. "Feel how hard I am for you, cutie. How hot my cock is for you. How much I want to cum for you."

"Cum on me, Mark. I've dreamed of you leaving a load on me for so long."

"It's coming, cutie. Lots of cum, just for you."

The first spurt fired onto my face, making us both giggle. The next couple of spurts were heavy, feeling them almost splatter on my body, before the rest pooled with mine. He moved quickly, grabbing both of our phones, smiling as I spread my legs wide, showing my arse as he took some photos of me. When he was done, he ran a hand down my right thigh before he brushed his hand over my rosebud. I shuddered at his touch.

"We need to clean you up before sleep." What I didn't expect was him to run his tongue to clean up some of our cum, kissing me and feeling him swap it with me. But he then slid off the bed and lifted me up again, kissing me softly, carrying me to the main bathroom. There was an enormous shower in there, turning on the water, waiting until it was hot, before he finally lowered me to the ground.

I almost wept as he washed me from head to toe. It was something so simple, but he made me feel so loved at the same time. When it came to returning the favour, I giggled more than once. Once we were done, he cuddled me for a couple of minutes before we stepped out, finding myself wrapped in a large towel so he could dry me off, before he quickly did the same for himself.

Returning to his bed, he had me get comfortable as he checked everything was locked, turned off the lights, returning to find me already snuggling under the blankets. Joining me, he turned off the lamp as I moved closer to him, both of his arms wrapping around me. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

"Best night of my life, Mark."

He kissed me hard, making out for a couple of minutes, before I rolled over and spooned back against him. Feeling him hold me tight again, my back against his chest, I couldn't hold the emotions back any longer. He kissed my cheek. "It's okay, cutie. I know how you feel. The first time or two is always a big deal."

"I want to make love with you," I whispered.

"And I with you, cutie. We will very soon. I promise."

I slept like a log that night, cocooned in his arms. Waking before him the next morning, I felt his morning wood pressing into me. I managed to move enough that I could turn around, watching him sleep, running my fingers down his body until I grasped his cock again. As I started to stroke him off, a smile started to form.

"Naughty," he whispered.

"I want to blow you again."

"Okay. Give me a couple of minutes to wake up."

He had me kneel on the floor as he sat on the edge of the bed. No teasing this time, just my head bobbing up and down on his cock, my hands working his shaft, wanting to get him off and swallow his cum as quickly as possible. He came rather quickly, admitting he jerked off every morning and he always got himself off quickly, usually doing it in the shower to clear the pipes.

Taking my hand, we peed together in the bathroom before he sat me down on the kitchen counter while he started to prepare us breakfast. Whenever he had time, he'd walked over to kiss me, give my cock a fondle, before he finally stopped teasing me, blowing me for all of two minutes before I came hard.

Then we ate breakfast together.

Watching television a little later, he had me sitting naked on his lap, his hands never stopping moving around my body. It felt wonderful to be the sole focus of attention from a man like him. But we knew I had to call my sister eventually to come pick me up. Even though I was eighteen, Mum often called me a 'young eighteen', meaning that I was mature but, well, rather innocent and lacking experience in social situations. She was usually right, to be honest.

Kim picked me up just before lunchtime. Mark kissed me goodbye at the front door, telling me that we'd keep in touch, and that we'd get together next Friday, but if we could find time, he'd see me during the week. "And your father is also organising another party in February, an end of summer kind of thing," he added, "If you want to give me plenty of attention there..."

Kim couldn't stop smiling at me as she drove us home, thankfully not asking too many personal questions. I didn't exactly want to divulge my sex life too early, plus it wasn't her and anyone else's business anyway. She kissed my cheek when pulling up outside home anyway.

"I'm happy for you, Scotty. It's a little weird, Mark being Dad's friend and all, but I noticed the kiss you shared. He definitely likes you."

"I really like him too."

Thankfully, the parents were not full of questions about what I'd been doing the night before. Later that night, long after we'd finished dinner, everyone just relaxing around the house, I was busy gaming when Mum knocked on my door. I never wore headphones, particularly if watching porn, calling Mum in. She smiled as she closed the door, sitting on the edge of my bed as I turned around in my chair.

"What's up?"

"Scott, you've never lied to me, I know that, so I'm going to ask a very simple question. Were you at a friend's place last night?"

"Technically yes."

The smirk made me smile as she knew what I meant. "Were you safe, baby?"

"How do you mean?"

"I mean you didn't put yourself in a situation where you'd get hurt."

"No, Mum. I was with someone I trust."

"Okay... Okay... Will you be seeing this friend again?"

"I will, Mum. I hope to see my friend a lot more going forward."

Nodding without a word, she stood up. I did so too, giving her a hug. "Just be careful, baby," she said softly, "Your father might not understand."

"You know?"

"Not entirely but I can take a good guess who this friend is. I've never been blind to how you behave around him. Your sister and I have always been aware of the crush you've had on him. And the way you've been smiling all day, baby. It's the look of a young man in love."

"I'm not exactly that. I mean, I really like him but..."

"I trust you, but more importantly, I also trust him. When will you see him again?"

"This Friday, I think. But I don't want to just see him once a week."

"Once it's serious enough, you'll have to tell your father."

"I'm not sure..."

"You can't hide it from him, baby. And you'll have to prepare yourself for the fact he might not understand. It's up to you to explain it to him."

"Okay."

She squeezed me tightly. "But that's your father. I'm happy for you, baby. Your first boyfriend. And you chose a good man."

I called Mark the next day and discussed what Mum had told me the previous night. To my surprise, he was rather calm about it, against suggesting that my mother was a very understanding and open-minded woman. I tried not to vocalise too many of my own concerns, particularly about my father. Mark kept me calm though, assuring me of his support whenever it did come to telling him. "Scott, this isn't just a short-term fling in my eyes so we will have to tell him eventually."

"It's not? I mean... I don't... It's just you're older and..."

"You told me you don't want to have casual sex, cutie. I'm the same. Despite what many assume, many gay men are not promiscuous. Since admitting my sexuality, I've had three relationships and only slept with those men... Plus a couple of friends while I was in the army."

"Oh... I mean, I didn't want to assume, but you're so hot..."

When he chuckled, I felt myself blushing, even on the phone. "I love hearing how attracted you are to me, cutie. Tell you what, I'll pick you up on Friday and we'll have dinner at my place. You're starting university this week, right?"