My Father's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready later that night, he made sure I looked just right in his eyes, and when he drank me in, I giggled when he adjusted his cock due to him getting a little excited. He looked fantastic in a tight shirt and jeans, but he couldn't keep his hands off me as we drove into the city.

Visiting a different pub this time, we ate a light dinner and avoided alcohol to start with, snuggling against him in our booth. As much as he couldn't stop touching me, my hands were constantly feeling his broad, firm chest. I couldn't get enough of him, his brown eyes constantly amused by my fawning.

After visiting a bar, buying me a fruity cocktail while he drank a spirt with mixer, we headed to a different gay bar this time. Mingling for a little bit, as Mark had a few friends there that evening, I wasn't surprised to see his friends were much like him, and a couple of them were dating young men just like me. I found myself getting along with them quite well, and considering they were very cute, I understood the attraction.

Mark took my hand eventually and led me to the dancefloor, spending the next couple of hours turning me on. I was hard almost constantly, and I felt that tingle in my butt, wanting nothing more than to feel his big cock inside me again. I was soon begging in his ear for him to fuck me. He relented rather easily, wishing all his friends goodnight, before he led me back to his car. As he drove us back to his house, I leaned over and sucked his cock the entire way, timing it so he came in my mouth only a few minutes from home.

Despite being rather sweaty, he led me straight to his bedroom as we made out, stripping each other down before he had me on all fours on the bed, and after lubing me up, he slid his cock inside me and fucked me senseless until he came inside me. Turning me around, he barely went soft as he resumed fucking me, stroking my cock as I came all over myself, and he kept fucking me hard until he left a second load inside me half an hour or so later.

I loved waking in his arms the next morning, not moving a muscle as his cock poked me, his hot breath on the back of my neck. Snuggling back against him, his arms tightened around me. We remained in bed half the morning, barely talking, just enjoying the presence of each other. Only when our stomachs started to make noises did we get out of bed.

"Can we do this more often than just Friday nights?" I asked once we were sat at the table.

"Soon. We'll see how this weekend goes," he replied.

Kim came to pick me up in the early afternoon. Mark greeted her at the front door, giving her a big hug as always. She greeted me with a hug before she told me that she'd wait in the car. Mark kissed me softly, and it took all my self-control not to blurt out that I was falling in love with him already. Walking me to Kim's car, we shared one last kiss and a hug before I go into the car.

"I'll pick you up for lunch on Tuesday and Thursday, and then I'll be around on Saturday," he told me.

There was no lunch of Tuesday or Thursday. He picked me up, driving to the same secluded spot. Getting onto his backseat, he pulled his trousers down, lubed up his cock, as my jeans were also lowered, riding his cock until he filled my arse with his cum. Both days, I made him chuckle when I pulled up my underwear, puling them to the side as I continued to ride him until I came as well. Then I just placed my plug back in place, pulled up my jeans, kissed his cheek, and got back into the front of the car.

I'll admit to feeling a little nervous on Friday night, aware what could happen the next day. Mark called me just to calm me down as I had all these visions of my dad freaking the fuck out, getting into a fight with me, Mum, Mark, and anyone else who would get involved. He eventually suggested I just jerk off as much as I could to calm down. To my surprise, after I'd cum three times, I just went to bed and fell asleep.

Mum could sense my nerves at breakfast the next morning. Dad didn't notice anything, but even Kim could see I had a lot on my mind. I kept to my bedroom until after lunchtime when guests started to arrive. Not wanting to do anything out of the ordinary whenever they had a party, I stuck to my bedroom until Mum came to get me as usual. I was dressed and ready to go, Mum giggling at how eager I was.

Following her out to the backyard, my brothers and wives were by the pool as always. They were polite, but I definitely got on better with the wives. At least my brothers had stopped picking on me, pretty much the day I told them I was gay. Didn't want to be called homophobic if they kept picking on me. Kim had her best friend over, the girl who was bisexual. From how they were sitting, I figured they'd likely been intimate recently.

Sitting on the edge of the pool, Mark took all of five minutes before he was sitting next to me. "Hey, cutie," he whispered.

"Hey, baby."

"Baby?"

"Well, I'm cutie or sweetie. Got to think of a name for you." Resting a hand on his thigh, I leaned even closer, "Want to go up to my room to fool around?"

Chuckling lightly, he grabbed my hand briefly. "Head inside. I'll announce I'm going to the bathroom."

Heading inside, I casually walked to my bedroom and closed the door. Five minutes later, Mark knocked and walked inside, making sure the door was closed and locked before I leapt on him. Moving over towards the bed, I made sure his swimming shorts hit the floor before he sat down, sitting between his legs as I continued to kiss him. Grasping his cock, I made him chuckle when I said, "This cock is mine."

Covering his mouth as he laughed, he groaned as I took as much of his cock in my mouth immediately, my head soon bobbing up and down as he told me that he hadn't cum all day so I was going to get a nice creamy load. I must have been getting better at sucking his cock as he was warning me within five minutes that he was going to cum.

Feeling that first spurt of his hot cum flood my mouth always made me moan, gulping it down as one spurt after another fired from his cock. Once he stopped spurting, I kept sucking him until it started to soften, licking his cock up and down to clean it up before I sat back, smiling up at him.

"First time I've sucked off a man in my bedroom. Next time, we'll have to break in my bed."

"I'm guessing doing it today is a bad idea?"

I returned a knowing smile. "A very bad idea, handsome. It's not like I'm not wearing my plug or that I have a lot of lube in my drawers."

He leaned forward and kissed me. "You're a very naughty boy, Scott," he whispered.

"Two hours?"

"Two hours."

He left first, as it wouldn't be good for him to be seen exiting my bedroom after me. I waited five minutes before I walked back outside. So it didn't look obvious, I grabbed a bottle of beer, a can of gin and tonic for myself, and walked towards him. It was difficult making light conversation and not seem too obvious that we talked all the time, thankfully helped by a couple of my father's friend wandering over to join in.

Mum was keeping an eye on me as no doubt she'd seen Mark and I disappear at the same time. When I met her eyes, I grinned, and she burst into giggles. Kim wandered over and whispered into my ear that I was a very naughty boy but kissed my cheek and said she loved seeing me smiling so much. As for my father, I could only hope he was still oblivious. I could only hope that he'd never suspect his youngest son would be romantically and sexually interested in one of his best friends.

After a dip in the pool and making sure I had a bite to eat as I had another can of gin and tonic, I made my way over to Mark once he was alone. Sitting next to him, I gave him a look and gestured to my bedroom window with my eyes. He smiled and returned a brief nod.

Disappearing again, making sure it wasn't really noticed by anyone, I made my way to my bedroom, shutting the door and getting on the bed, shutting the blinds as I lubed myself up. Mark knocked on the door five minutes later, calling him in. After locking the door, he lowered his swimming shorts and grabbed the lube, getting behind me.

"Just fuck me," I whispered, "Just fuck me until you cum. That's all I want."

I groaned as he buried his cock in one smooth movement, and once he'd mounted me as that's what I wanted, he just fucked me hard. For twenty minutes, the only sounds coming from my bedroom were his grunts and groans, my whimpers and moans. The only other sound was when he filled my arse with his cum, whispering into my ear how much he loved my tight little arse, and that he was going to spend a long time doing the same thing over and over again, as much as we could manage.

As soon as he pulled out, I turned around and kissed him hard before he suggested we get dressed and go. Passing him a small towel, he wiped himself down and left quickly while I put my plug back in, smiling as I'd be carrying his cum around. Joining the party back outside, I must have looked freshly fucked as, within five minutes, Mum was by my side.

"You didn't?" she whispered. I didn't reply, giving her what I'd call a knowing look. She giggled, giving me a one-armed hug. "Your father didn't even notice you were gone. He did ask after Mark, but I said he was just around."

Trying not to spend most of my time hanging around Mark, I was waiting until a few of the guests started to leave. Thankfully, Dad wasn't drinking too much so once the sun started to set, I waited until only the family was left, alongside one or two close friends, before I asked Dad to join me at the table. Mum sat next to me, Mark on the other side. Making sure Dad at least had a drink in hand, I cleared my throat.

"Dad, you know I'm gay, right?" Chuckling, he nodded, very aware that I'm gay. "Well, I have to tell you I've met someone, Dad. I really like him, and he really likes me. The thing is, he's a little bit older than I am."

"How much older?"

"Double my age."

His brow furrowed slightly. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"It's a very good idea, Dad. He's a very kind, honest and gentle man. He treats me like how you'd want any man or women to treat your children."

"I know you talk to you mother about these things. I assume you've already told her?"

"I have, Dad. The reason I haven't told you yet is that it's still new and, I'll admit, I'm nervous about telling you."

"Why would you be nervous about telling me, Scott? I'm your father. I'll always do my best to understand."

Mark cleared his throat next to me. "It's because it's me, Jim. I'm the older man."

You could have heard a pin drop for a good thirty seconds. I took Mark's hand as my father looked between the pair of us. Mum gripped my hand as well. My brothers and sister looked between all of us nervously. Dad finally glared at Mark. "Are you fucking my son, Mark?"

"I make your son happy and feel loved, Jim, as much he does for me. I know there's an age gap..."

"It's not just that," my father spat, "You've known him nearly all your life." He leaned forward, lowering his voice, "And now you want to what? Have a relationship with him?"

"I do, Dad," I whispered, wiping my cheeks, "I'm falling in love with him, Dad. No-one else outside of the family has ever made me feel as special as he's made me every single time we're together."

He leaned back, clearly taken aback by what I'd just said. Mark wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned into him, turning away for a moment, feeling Mum's hand caressing the back of my head at the same time, thankful that she was next to speak up. "Honey, I know this might be difficult to understand and accept, but when can you remember a time your son has seemed so happy in life? You've mentioned it more than once in the past few weeks. He's happy because of Mark."

"He's my best friend!" he exclaimed, "He shouldn't be..."

"Do you honestly believe I'd willingly hurt your son, Jim?" Mark asked, and I heard the faint tone of hurt in his voice.

"You're old enough to be his father, Mark."

"I know that, Jim. And I gave all of that plenty of thought before agreeing to start this with Scott. We're both more than aware of the age gap between us, the fact we're at different stages of life, but sometimes, the heart wants what it wants."

My father stood up and walked away. I'd known him long enough to know when he wasn't happy, but he didn't seem overly angry. Mum kissed my cheek and followed him inside. Kim smiled at me. My two brothers were a little bemused by it all. "I thought it was a phase he was going through," Jack finally stated with a chuckle, his older brother, Tim, chuckling with him.

"It's not a phase or exploration, Jack. I'm gay," I retorted.

"I think it's very sweet," Kim added, "I'm happy for both of you. As for Dad, he just needs a little time."

I was still cuddling Mark when Dad returning with Mum alongside him. They sat opposite us, my father still not looking particularly happy. He remained silent, looking between us for a couple of minutes before he finally cleared his throat. "Scott, you're eighteen years old and an adult. I can't stop you dating anyone. I don't want to say I disprove of this. Mark has been a great mate of mine for nearly two decades." He sighed and looked at Mark. "I'm not particularly happy about this, mate, but you're consenting adults and I can't stop it without forcing my son out of home."

"Thanks, mate," Mark stated.

"Just give me time to get used to it. I don't want to lose my rag over this, don't want to lose my son, and don't want to lose you either, Mark. But it's still really fucking weird that you're with my son."

"I understand, Jim. But thanks for understanding."

"Can you also understand that, for the time being, I'd rather no overnight stays here?"

"That's fine, Jim. Um... Scott would prefer to stay at mine anyway."

"Figured."

"Can I stay with him tonight, Dad?"

He gave me a look before laughing, and I think that helped everyone else calm down. "Scott, I'm assuming you've already stayed at his place more than once. You don't need my permission. And while I should be mad about the fact you've kept this hidden; I also understand why you've done so. As I said, just give me a little time to get used to the idea."

"I will, Dad. Thanks."

"Mark, can I just have a word before you go though."

"Sure, Jim. No worries."

The party pretty much ended there. I headed to my bedroom to pack a small bag, Mum following me and giving me a big hug, my sister joining in, both of them saying I'd been very brave, but I added that, if Mark hadn't been there, I'd have not said a word. I waited until Mark came up to the door to come get me, already in his t-shirt and shorts.

Dad walked me outside towards Mark's car. To my surprise, he stopped and hugged me tightly. When he was the first to say he loved me, I nearly broke down. He realised I was about to cry and hugged me tighter. "I know your mother says it all the time, but you're my little boy too," he said softly, "You've always been your own man and I've always been proud. Gay, straight or in between, I don't care, Scott. Raising our children, all we want to ensure is that they grow to be good people and they are happy in life."

"I am happy, Dad."

"Good. That's all I want. Have fun tonight, okay?"

"I will, Dad. See you tomorrow."

An hour later, I was lying back on Mark's bed, his thick cock buried inside me. Our mouths rarely parted as he gently thrust into me, my fingers caressing his back, my legs wrapped around his waist. He broke the kiss and smiled down at me, his fingers caressing my cheek.

"Falling in love with me, are you?"

"I love you, Mark. I just... I didn't want it to seem too quicky."

"No such thing as too quick. When you know, you know. Because I love you too."

"You do?"

"Scott, the first time we made love, I knew I didn't want this to just be a short-term fling for either of us."

As he got closer to orgasm, I stroked my cock faster and faster, wanting to cum at almost the same time as him. He came first, that load joining the one he'd left inside me back in my bedroom. Feeling him cum set off my orgasm, moaning and whimpering as it was one hell of an orgasm. He leaned down and kissed me again, making me giggle when he sucked my fingers clean, before he picked me up, his cock still buried inside me, as he carried me to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, we were snuggling in bed, spooned back against him as I normally was. Feeling his arms tighten around me, I had to ask him about the future.

"Maybe you can move in in a few months' time?"

"Not sure how much studying I'd get done if I'm around you all the time."

"Hmmm. To be eighteen again with your libido."

Scoffing, he tickled me as I giggled. "I think your libido is just as high as mine, honey."

Kissing my cheek, he whispered, "I do love it when you call me that, sweetie."

Turning around in his arms, I kissed him softly before I snuggled into him and was fast asleep within a couple of minutes.

*****

Epilogue

Six months later, I moved in with Mark. We were both eager to move in quickly but didn't want to rush into moving in together. Mum was crying the day I left home, as only Kim was now left living with our parents. Dad got used to our relationship rather quickly and approved of the fact that I'd be living with my boyfriend. All their other friends learned of our relationship and the reaction was mostly positive, all of them aware of the crush I'd had on Mark.

The day after I graduated university was the day I was proposed to. We were hosting a party at our house, my parents and siblings all there, along with a few close friends from university and the others I'd kept in touch with from high school. I had no idea the proposal was coming, chatting with a couple of friends as Mark approached, taking my hand to stand in front of everyone. I was expecting a speech about how proud he was of me graduating when he got down on one knee and showed me the ring he'd bought.

I think it's the closest I ever came to fainting before I cried out 'Yes!' and then, well, I cried as he cuddled me.

And Mark enjoyed a very good night once all our guests had departed for home. After getting on my knees and blowing him to completion, I got onto my knees on our bed and had him fuck me through three more orgasms, stopping some time early the next morning when we just collapsed onto the bed, rolling into his body and falling asleep with his cum dribbling out of me.

The day of our wedding, I was definitely the 'bride' considering our roles in our relationship. To really highlight that fact, he wore a black suit, I wore a white suit. We went completely traditional though non-religious, insofar as my father walked me down the aisle toward him. Watching the video back afterwards, my father couldn't stop smiling, my mother and sister didn't stop crying the entire time.

Our reception was fantastic and a lot of fun. Our first dance as husband and... well, husband, I moulded myself into his body, both of us chuckling as we both felt how hard we were. We did enjoy a three-course meal, had a couple of speeches, then threw off the shackles and made sure everyone had a great time.

My husband was pulled into an empty room during the reception, had his cock sucked to completion before he bent me over a table, pulled the plug out of me and fucked his new husband until he came inside me, and I left a load of cum on the floor.

Settling in as a married couple was nothing short of wonderful. We were so happy together; I think we rarely argued. Sure, we disagreed, but we never went to bed angry. I always made sure to tell him that I loved him whenever I left the house without him. Hell, I did it leaving a room in the house sometimes.

Neither of us was interested in kids or anything. I'm now twenty-five years old, he's forty-three. He's still fit as fuck. In fact, with every passing year, he grows ever more handsome. No wanting kids, we have a pair of dogs and a cat. Our sex life is fantastic. We rarely go a day without making love one way or another. I'm still obsessed with sucking his cock, and it also spends a lot of time still buried inside me during the week.