My Father's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am."

"You're at UTS?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Your campus is close to my office. I'll pick you up for lunch on Wednesday too."

"I've already got my timetable. I'll send you when I have breaks each day. Maybe we could have lunch a few times... If you'd like..."

"Send it over and we'll figure it out."

My first couple of days at university were fantastic. I met loads of people, and three girlfriends from high school were attending the same campus. We met up on the Monday, lots of hugs as we were delighted to be spending another three or more years together. My gaydar was also going off something fierce, more than one strapping young man definitely of the same sexuality. Whenever one of them talked to me, I felt myself blushing away, though had to remind myself that we would only be friends.

Mark picked me up on Wednesday around lunchtime, driving me to a nearby gastropub. As we enjoyed lunch, he asked me plenty of questions about what I was studying, the people I was meeting, and how I was finding the experience. He again sat next to me as we ate, his arm around my waist when we were not eating, turning so he could leave soft little kisses on my face.

"Want to blow me in my car?" he asked when walking out to the car park. Noticing I blushed, he added softly, "Just joking, Scotty. Sorry."

"I'd love to blow you right now."

"You would?"

"God yes!"

He drove us to a quiet side-street which was also a dead end so there'd be no traffic around. Parking up the car, I leaned over and, loosening his belt, unfastening the button and lowering the zipper of his trousers, I fished out his semi-erect cock. I felt him getting harder in my mouth as his hand rested on the back of my head. He didn't say much, relying on his moans and groans to let me know how I was doing.

"Fuck," he groaned rather quickly, "I'm close, Scotty."

I sat back a few minutes later grinning away, feeling some of his cum dribbling down my chin. He looked at me and chuckled as I used a finger to clean myself. Returning to university campus, we shared a steamy kiss before I got out of his car, having to adjust myself as I was achingly hard.

Mark was right about one thing, though. I was hit on more in that first week of university than I had been in my entire life. And apparently being the rather cute twink I was, the sort of young man showing an interest in me matched what I wanted in a partner. I had to tell them I'd just started dating someone, and didn't want to date around, but I certainly made plenty of friends, invites for nights out and to parties already being offered.

Arriving home as early as possible on Friday, Mum could see I was excited again, giving me more than one knowing grin as she got ready to go out with my father. Kim was also aware that Mark was picking me up again, watching me get ready, going with a similar ensemble to what I'd worn for our first date.

"At least I can invite a girlfriend over if you're not here," she stated, "Or maybe two..."

I couldn't help giggle. "Seriously?"

"Well, my two besties both like women too."

"You're all bisexual?" I wondered.

"Jessica's a lesbian. Katie's bi-curious, so we're just having fun together."

Well, I learn something new about my sister every day, it seems. Mum called out that they were getting ready to go, walking out already dressed as I'd told them that I was heading out for another night over at a friend's place. Another knowing grin from my mother, my father simply telling me to have a good time. He never joked about anything sexual. He had no problem with me being gay but making jokes was a step too far, at least for the time being.

Mark arrived fifteen minutes after my parents left. He wandered inside to pick me up, my sister giggling as he leaned down to kiss me in the living room. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Grab your bag and let's head to mine."

Holding my hand the entire way again, there was still sunshine in the sky when pulling up into his driveway. I felt a little self conscious being led into his house, wondering what the neighbours might think, a man in his mid-thirties leading an obviously younger man by the hand into his home. When I mentioned that to Mark once inside, he turned and cuddled me tightly, whispering he didn't care what anyone else thought, the only thing that mattered being that I wanted to be there with him.

Putting my bag in his bedroom, I joined him in the kitchen, pouring me a glass of wine, smiling as it was one of my favourites, as he popped open a bottle of beer. Telling me what he was going to cook me, having prepared everything when getting home from work earlier, I asked him what he wanted me to do.

"Get naked and keep me company," he told me with a completely straight face. When I started to blush again, he hugged me tightly. "Though I love seeing you naked, I was joking about the nudity."

"I will if you want me to do it," I whispered.

"Whatever you're comfortable doing."

I returned to the kitchen a couple of minutes later naked and hard. His face lit up seeing me naked again, taking me in his arms and kissing me with as much passion as last weekend, his hands caressing my body until they ended up cupping my arse. "Mark?" I whispered.

"Yes, cutie?"

"I've never, um, had anything inside me. At all."

I think that surprised him as I noticed his face when he leaned back. "Really? I thought..."

"I know about, you know, my prostate but I was always nervous about doing it."

He let me go and turned everything off that he was cooking. Taking me by the hand, he led me back to his bedroom. Asking me to get up onto the bed on my knees, resting my head on some pillows, he grabbed a few things as he rested on his knees behind me. I giggled at the thought I was naked while he was still dressed.

"You showered before coming over. Did you drink the tea I suggested?"

"I bought a whole box of the stuff."

"Good. Now, I bought you a couple of things this week as I know you're a virgin, but I had no idea you've never had anything inside you. Would you like me to play with you and loosen you up with a plug? I won't be giving you my dick tonight, but if you'd like to explore some arse play..."

"I'd like that, Mark, as long as I focus on you in return."

He gently slapped my butt. "God, you're just far too gorgeous, Scotty. Okay, I just wanted to get you into this position. I'll finish up dinner then we'll come back here and spend all night fooling around."

Before he did that, he spread my cheeks and I felt his tongue run over my rosebud. I moaned softly, hearing him chuckle, before he did it again. I think he abandoned moving off as he soon had his tongue working me slowly. I couldn't help moaning all the time as I had no idea that I was so sensitive. Turning enough so I could watch, his eyes met mine and I was sure he was smiling at me.

"Couldn't help it. It's so pink and inviting."

Dinner was fantastic, Mark proving he was fantastic in the kitchen. I admitted that Mum did all the cooking in our household and, when she didn't, Kim happily prepared meals. I knew I should probably learn to cook, but as I wouldn't be moving out anytime soon, I had time to learn. And I did other chores around the house anyway. As for work, I'd picked up a job at fifteen but had quit before starting my final year at high school as I wanted to focus on my studies.

"You've got a good head on your shoulders, Scott. It's obvious to all their friends how proud your parents are of you. I know for a fact your mother was even prouder the day you sat them day and told them your sexuality. Even in today's world, it's still a big deal for many young men to admit what they truly want."

Helping him clean up the kitchen, once we were finished, he led me back to his bedroom. I caught him by surprise by immediately dropping to my knees. He knew what I wanted, unbuttoning his shirt while I helped take off his shoes and socks first before lowering his trousers and underwear, his cock popping out.

"That's what I wanted," I cooed, "A nice big cock!"

Never taking my eyes off his, I swallowed his cock, not teasing him as I wanted to swallow his cum as quickly as possible. I was able to take a little more of his cock than the first couple of times I'd blown him, still using my hands to stroke the couple of inches I wasn't able to swallow. His hand again rested on the back of my head as his hips started to move. I felt the head of his cock trying to enter my throat, but I choked and gagged each time.

I wanted to take his entire length, feel my nose bump into his groin. I eventually got frustrated I could, taking my mouth away, spit and drool on my chin and all over his cock. "Sweetie," he whispered, "Don't force it. I'm going to cum because it's you doing it."

"I just want...."

Placing a finger under my chin, he lifted my head so I was meeting his eyes. "Scott, you're getting better and better. Just focus on sucking my cock. I'm going to cum in a minute and you'll have all the cum you want."

Just his tone made me smile, taking his cock back in my mouth, happily bobbing up and down on it again. He warned me when he was about to cum, sealing my lips around his cock, ready for that first spurt of hot cum to fill my mouth. I relied on him gently thrusting into my mouth for those last couple of minutes, moaning softly when he came, loving how loudly groaned, his fingers tightening on my hair as he unloaded an enormous load for me to follow.

Soon as he was empty, he lifted me up to sit on the edge of the bed, leaning down so he could kiss me. I whimpered his mouth as I ended up on my back, wrapping my legs around his waist as we ended up in the middle of his large bed.

Lifting himself up, he loosened my legs and turned me over, lifting me up just enough so he could bury his tongue into my arse again. I moaned loudly, pushing back against his tongue, almost shuddering at how good it felt.

"Ready for something else?" he asked.

"Yes," I hissed, "Play with my arse, handsome."

I felt him move, glancing back to see him take a few things out of his drawer. I recognised a couple of butt-plugs. I knew what lube was. He also had a small dildo, raising my eyebrows at that. Seeing where I was looking, he leaned over me, kissing my cheek. "I can't just go sliding my cock inside you, sweetie. I'm far too big for you to enjoy it even slightly. You've got a tight little virgin arse and I don't want to hurt you, so I'm going to get you used to having things inside you first, then we'll make love."

"Okay. I trust you, Mark."

"I know you do, sweetie."

"Sweetie?"

"Scott, you are a complete and utter sweetheart. The name fits."

Feeling the cool lube applied to my butt made me giggle, Mark's laughter joining in. His hands caressed my soft skin as I knew he was trying to relax me, before I felt his fingers running over my rosebud again. Urging me to stay relaxed, I felt him press his finger against me, turning back to see him smiling at me, his middle finger ever so slowly sliding inside me.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, doing my best not to clench on the foreign object now inside me.

He leaned forward over me, kissing my cheek. "Just relax, cutie, but if it hurts too much, just let me know."

"It feels really good," I whispered.

I felt him slide his finger all the way in, making me giggle again as he wiggled it. Slowly fucking me with his finger, he suggested I play with myself at the same time. He slowly used his middle finger for a couple of minutes and it rather quickly turned quite pleasurable, moaning softly a few times. When he suggested that he add a second one, I nodded eagerly.

I moaned even louder when I felt him add his first finger alongside his second, now stroking myself even more. Leaning forward over me again, he kissed my neck and cheek before I turned my head so I could kiss him properly. He pumped me a little faster this time, whimpering into his mouth. He pulled back and smiled.

"Like it?"

"God yes," I moaned, "Don't stop."

"Once you cum, I'm going to slide a plug into you. I want you to wear one all the time. Next Friday, you're coming here and staying until Sunday." I smiled as he added, "And we'll be making love a lot, if you'd like..."

"I'd do it now, Mark, but... I'm worried it'll hurt too much."

"That's why you'll wear a plug. The second one, wear later in the week. It's a little bigger. The good thing is that it'll keep you horny all the time. I want to see photos after you jerked off, leaving nice creamy loads all over yourself."

"I'll cum on my mirror and lick it off. I'll film that for you."

"Now that's very naughty, cutie."

He pulled his fingers out, moaning with disappointment, only for him to pull me back slightly, my arse almost hanging over the edge of the bed. Feeling his lips wrap around my cock, two fingers were up my bum again, and he found my prostate easily. I cried out so loudly, I was sure the neighbours would have heard. I unloaded in his mouth within a minute. It was the best orgasm I could remember.

Cuddling against him once he joined me again on the bed, I started to giggle again when I felt his cock slowly started to get hard again. I decided to tease him this time, rolling over onto his back as I ran my body against his shaft. Kissing down his body once again, I sat between his legs and just played with his cock and balls for a little while, making him laugh almost constantly, like a kid with a new toy to play with.

Finally taking it in my mouth again, he suggested rather quickly that we try a sixty-nine. I was already hard again, so eagerly spun around, feeling his lips around my cock at the same time, though he also spent time focusing on my balls and then my rosebud again. With everything he was doing, it was rather distracting, moaning around his thick cock plenty of time.

Still managed to make him cum first, and I took the first couple of spurts on my face, before I swallowed the rest. He then focused on me, two fingers in my arse again as he sucked on my cock. I came hard again, almost passing out on top of him. I came to in his arms as he was carrying me to his bathroom as we needed a shower.

Spooned against him back in bed after we'd enjoyed a bath together, he hugged me tightly and I knew I was probably grinning like an idiot. His cock was soon poking me in the back again.

"Need another blowjob?" I wondered.

"You can wake me up with one again, if you'd like?"

"Definitely. I'll have another load of your cum as breakfast."

He chuckled, feeling his entire body shake for a few seconds, before he nuzzled into my neck, a series of soft kisses up to my cheek. "Goodnight, cutie."

"Night, Mark."

After slowly sucking his cock for at least half an hour the next morning, I swallowed all his cum again before we got out of bed. I remained naked as he put on a t-shirt and some shorts, his hands constantly teasing me as he made us a simple breakfast. He had me sit on his lap while we ate, cuddling into his chest as his arm remained around me.

I remained at his place until lunchtime when I messaged Kim, asking her to come get me. I packed my things, including the toys he'd given me. Asking about the dildo, he suggested I have a little fun with it during the week, as when I came around on Friday night, he was going to have his cock inside me very quickly.

Mark answered the door when there was a knock. Hearing him mutter, "Oh shit," my head spun to see my mother standing in the doorway. "Um, hello, Debra. Here to pick up Scott?"

"Morning, Mark. I am, though I wanted to have a quick chat with you. Alone preferably."

"Mum, anything you want to say in front of Mark..." I said, walking towards him, taking his hand in mine. Sitting down on the couch, Mum took one of the armchairs. "We will tell Dad eventually, but for the moment, I'd rather as few people know because, frankly, it none of anyone else's business."

Mum smiled at me. "I'm not interfering, sweetheart. I just want to... Mark, is this serious? I don't want my baby hurt."

"Come on, Debra, give me a little more credit than that!"

"There's an age gap that does concern me, Mark. I know he's eighteen and an adult, but he's never had a boyfriend and, as his mother, I worry. Add to that you're a dear family friend, and the last thing I want is for all our relationships to fall apart."

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling him closer to his body. "We're just at the start, Debra. I understand your concerns. Truly, I do. But what you must remember is that I've also known Scott for years. He's grown into a wonderful young man. I'd be proud to call him my boyfriend."

I raised my eyes to his. "You would?" I asked softly.

"Of course, sweetie. And I know you want me as your first boyfriend too."

"I do."

He kissed me softly. Mum cleared her throat, perhaps thinking we'd start making out. "The only thing I can ask is that you're careful at our party weekend after next. I don't want your father getting overly suspicious, but you will both have to sit down and tell him soon. I don't like keeping secrets from my husband."

"I understand, Debra. And I won't put that pressure on Scott's shoulders. I'll tell him myself."

I was feeling a little awkward though understood my mother's concerns. Mark did too, standing up and giving her a hug. She hugged him back, hearing them whisper some nice words to each other. Mum had known him as long as my father, so while I figured my burgeoning relationship with Mark might make things a little awkward, Mum also trusted both of us.

She was a little quiet in the car on the way home, stopping a couple of streets away, parking up to the kerb. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, baby, but it was with the best of intentions."

"I know, Mum. Mark won't mind, and I understand. I'm eighteen but I know I'm rather naïve and a bit awkward about things. But I really like him, and he really likes me."

"Okay..."

"That's it?"

"I trust you both, baby. And Mark is a good man. He's never been one to pump and dump..." I giggled at the term, Mum joining with my laugher. "I know he'll look after you and treat you right."

"He will, Mum. I really like him."

"And I saw how he was looking at you too, baby. I know he won't hurt you."

I spent the day with my sister and her friends by the pool. Her friends knew I was gay so had no problem going topless around me. I knew straight guys were obsessed with breasts. I mean, I guess I understood why, but I barely paid attention to them, far too busy talking about whatever was on our mind. After dinner that night with my parents and sister, I wandered off to my room. I'd had my tea and had a shower, stripping off once I locked the door.

Playing with my arse was something new, getting into position so I could finger myself. I found it rather enjoyable, eventually lubing myself up then the small plug. Sliding it in, I moaned softly as I felt it stretching me out before it popped inside.

"Okay, that feels really fucking good," I moaned.

Playing with it a little more, I simulated fucking myself with it. Finishing all over myself a few minutes later, I sent Mark a couple of photos of my cum covered body then getting on the floor, my arse pointed at the mirror, showing him the fake-jewelled bottom of the plug resting in my arse.

Mark was delighted by everything I sent him, sending me a picture a few minutes later of his cum splattered body.

We met up for lunch again on Wednesday, though we ended up on the same street as before. Asking to see the plug, we got into the backseat of his car, ending up on my knees as he played with the plug before he pulled that out and ate my arse.

"Love your arse," he whispered, "Going to make you cum."

I ended up on my back, legs spread obscenely wide, as he fingered my arse while sucking my cock. As soon as I came, I got out and had him back against the car, on my knees as I sucked him off in full view of anyone who might have walked by. Thankfully, no-one did, and I took his entire load in my mouth again. Getting dressed, I moaned as he took delight in sliding the plug back inside me, whispering that I couldn't wait until I felt his big cock inside me for the first time.