My Father's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly grabbing a bite to eat, we were both chuckling as we pulled into the campus car park of my university. He got out and hugged me for a couple of minutes, snuggling against his chest as his hand caressed my back.

"You'll pick me up Friday night?" I asked.

"I'll cook you dinner again on Friday night. We'll go out on Saturday night. Another gay bar. Maybe you'll be confident enough to fool around with me?"

"I'll do anything you want to do, Mark."

He kissed me softly and I practically melted against him. Watching him get into his car and drive away, I had to adjust my cock before walking back into the main building. A few people had seen him with me, wondering who he was. I explained that he was my new boyfriend. Some of my friends gave me a knowing look, as it was easy to see he was older than I was.

Arriving home that night, Mark called me, asking if I'd like to use the small dildo that he'd give me for the next two nights before Friday. It was still nothing compared to the size of his cock, but it would get me used to have something sliding in and out of me. As it had a flared, suction base, he suggested I attach to my mirror and push back against it.

I took a few photos at the same time, particularly of my arse with the plug still in place, and also of my body and face after I'd cum on it. But it was using the dildo for the first time that I realised how much I was going to enjoy it when he made love to me. Pushing back against it, I had to rest my head on my forearm as I stroked myself.

When I orgasmed, it was one of the best I could remember.

Mum knew Mark was coming to pick me up on Friday. As I was getting ready, she knocked on my door, walking in ready herself for another night out. She knew I wouldn't be back until Sunday evening. Dad wouldn't be bothered if I was gone for a week. I was eighteen and free to live my own life, but he still liked to know I was safe.

"You look beautiful," she stated. That wasn't the word I'd hope to hear, but I was used to hearing it by now. "What will you wear tomorrow?"

"Something similar. We're going to a gay club again."

"Did you enjoy your first time?"

Smiling, I nodded. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Lots of hot guys in there but also quite a few young men just like me."

She walked across the room and hugged me tightly. "Have fun this weekend, baby," she said softly, "And next weekend, when Mark comes for the party, spend time with him but you'll just have to be careful in front of your father."

"I'll behave. Mostly..."

Mark arrived half an hour or so after the parents had departed. Kim was also out so I had the house to myself. Inviting him inside first, I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. He chuckled it was quite clearly the room of a young gay man. A couple of posters were those you wouldn't find on the walls of a heterosexual young man.

"I'm guessing you've never fooled around with another man in your room," he said.

"Not yet," I replied, giving him what I hoped was a knowing look.

"Maybe next weekend..."

He kissed me softly before leading me back to the living room, grabbing my bag and ensuring the house was locked up before leaving. Dumping the same bag in his bedroom upon arriving at his place, he started to prepare dinner as I had a quick shower. I'd already had my tea, so after ensuring I was clean inside and out, I dried off before walking naked into his kitchen.

Dropping to my knees, I lowered his shorts and took his cock in my mouth. Chuckling to himself, he got nice and hard very quickly, continuing to prepare dinner as I savoured having his hot, thick cock in my mouth again. He eventually had to stop and focus on what I was doing, gently thrusting into my mouth as hearing him groan had my cock rock hard at the same time.

"Fuck," he grunted, "Ready, cutie?" I looked up and smiled, waiting for that first spurt to hit my throat. Feeling his fingers tighten on my hair, he warned me just before I felt his cum erupt. Moaning before I swallowed it down, he stroked the back of my head as he climax, gulping down his cum, ensuring I cleaned up his cock before I finally let it go. "Happy now?"

"Happy now," I giggled.

Helping me up, he easily picked me up and sat me on the counter as he continued preparing dinner. "Plugged up?"

"And ready for your big cock, handsome." He gave me a look that almost made me shudder. "Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, cutie. I'm glad you want it as much as I do."

As dinner cooked in the oven, we moved into the lounge room to fool around. Straddling his lap, I helped take off his shirt, running my fingers all over his chest and arms. He grinned as I probably started drooling at how fit he was. I was slim but had no definition at all. I didn't go to the gym or do weights, but I was a good swimmer and liked to run. But I'd always been either useless or too small for the major sports.

Dinner was delicious as the last time he'd cooked for me. We made a good team cleaning up, though he stood behind me this time, and as I was washing some plates, I felt his hard crock press into me. I gasped as both arms wrapped around me, one hand moving down to stroke my cock. I moaned softly, dropping the plate into the sink.

"You have such a cute little bottom," he breathed into my ear, "Can I play with it while you wash up?"

"Of course," I replied shakily.

He disappeared, and I took my time with everything else as he returned, feeling him spread my legs slightly. Lubing me up, he slowly removed the toy first, sliding it in and out of me a few times. I moaned again as he removed it completely, replacing it with two of his thick fingers. I whimpered immediately, hearing him chuckle again.

"Finish up, cutie," he whispered, his lips caressing my ear, "Sooner you finish, the sooner we can go to bed."

"Don't stop," I moaned.

"I won't do too much but you need to finish clearing up. And you cannot cum before you do."

I moaned again as I started to wash everything quicker, but his fingers thrusting into me were one hell of a distraction. Somehow, I managed to get everything washed up and onto the rack. Handing me a towel, I dried my hands before he easily picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. Lying me down, he slid his fingers back inside me as his lips wrapped around my cock.

"Oh god!" I cried softly, running my hands through his hair. His brown eyes never averted from looking into mine, seeing the smile and delight in pleasing me in return. "Oh god, I'm close already."

He picked up the thrusting of his fingers, and I felt the pressure on my prostate. My head rolled back as the orgasm hit, thrusting up into his mouth as I exploded. I felt his tongue continuing to work my cock, lips moving up and down my shaft, until my cock stopped throbbing and I felt my entire body relax. Feeling a trail of soft kisses up my body, giving my nipples a lick and a suck, which made me giggle, I clutched him tightly once his lips met mine.

"It's okay, cutie. I love the fact you express your feelings so much," he whispered, rolling me onto my side so he could hold me in return, "Never be ashamed or embarrassed about your emotions."

"It just felt so good," I replied.

"Good, because I want you to feel as wonderful as you make me feel."

We cuddled for a while before he asked if I was ready. I knew what he was asking and nodded eagerly. Getting me onto my knees, I curled my body enough that I could watch him, not surprised his mouth found it's way onto my arse again. He seemed to really enjoy pleasing me that way, and I loved the feeling. Next was the lube, and when he told me he would slide three fingers in me, I felt another waved of nerves, his other hand caressing my body as he had two fingers into me again.

Feeling the smile form on my face, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling. I groaned again when I felt the third finger inside me. Pushing back against his fingers within a minute, he chuckled and gently patted my butt, telling me I looked wonderful and asked how much I was enjoying it.

"I'm ready, Mark," I whispered.

Rolling me onto my back, he grabbed a pillow and placed it under my lower back, spreading my legs wide as he lubed up his cock. I felt the nerves again as he readied himself. His cock now looked even bigger than normal, though I think that was just my mind placing tricks on me. Hands under my knees, I pulled them back wider as I felt the head of his cock press against me.

"Just relax, cutie. I'll take it nice and slow," he stated softly.

I took a couple of deep breaths before he gently pushed into me. I felt my arsehole slowly widen to accept his thick cock, even bigger than his three fingers were. The thick head of his cock popped inside me, and I groaned loudly as Mark leaned down to kiss me softly, whispering I was doing very well.

Releasing my legs, I placed my feet flat on the bed, running my hands up to his rest on his back. Feeling him slide more of his cock inside me, I felt my arsehole expanding even more to take him.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. He stopped immediately, my heart melting at how concerned he looked. I leaned up to kiss him. "It's okay. It hurts a little, but it feels really good."

Grinning, he replied, "Got you nice and loose first."

"Keep going."

He slowly started to move in and out, giving me a little more of his cock each time. I closed my eyes and moaned again as it just felt far too good, way too quickly. Yes, there was a residual discomfort but his idea of using plugs and dildos certainly helped me get used to having things inside me.

Opening my eyes as I couldn't stop moaning at each gentle thrust, he eventually grinned at me as his entire cock was buried inside me. He kissed me again as he started to thrust into me properly, feeling him pull nearly his entire cock out of me before sliding it all the way back in. I felt my eyes almost roll back in my head from the pleasure, my fingers digging into his back, as he established a tempo that we both seemed to relish.

"Holy fuck, your arse is so tight," he moaned.

"I'm a virgin, Mark!"

"I know. I love the fact I'm your first lover, cutie. I think I'll keep you around for a long time yet."

Despite his cock thrusting into me, I managed to ask softly, "Really?"

"Definitely. I'm going to show you off to all my friends that I've got a cute little boyfriend, with a tight little arse, and looks utterly delectable naked on my bed."

He moved his hands to rest underneath my knees, pushing them back, proving I was rather flexible, at least, my knees ending up by my shoulders. It made his cock feel even bigger inside me, the angle changing and there was no missing he started to hit my prostate. I couldn't help moaning loudly with every thrust, pretty much babbling after a couple of minutes.

"Faster," I moaned.

"I won't last much longer, sweetie. Too fucking good..."

I opened my eyes to see his gazing down at me, a smile appearing on his face as he leaned down to kiss me. Releasing my knees, he moved them to wrap around his waist as he started to fuck me faster. It hurt a little bit as he did start to really thrust into me, grunting a few times and I know I winced, feeling him kissing me softly, making me smile as I knew he was making sure I was okay.

"Fuck," he grunted again, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, sweetie."

"Cum in me," I whimpered, "Please cum in me."

He kissed me again before he rested his head next to mine, grunting again before I felt this warmth inside me that I'd never felt before. My arse was so tightly wrapped around his cock, I felt his cock throbbing with each spurt of warm cum that filled my bowels. I felt over half a dozen spurts before he was probably just dribbling inside me, leaving his cock buried deep as I wrapped my limbs around him tightly.

"Holy shit," I murmured, "Holy shit, Mark. That was fantastic."

I groaned with disappointment as he lifted himself up then slowly pulled his cock out of me. It glistened with cum and lube, smiling as he lay down next to me, rolling onto my side and cuddling into his chest. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, stroking my back.

"That was... I don't know how to describe it. Everything I hoped it would be?"

"I didn't hurt you too much?"

"It hurt a little to start, but when you started to fuck me, though it hurt, the pleasure outweighed any pain."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much."

"Is it okay if I suck your dick to get you hard again?"

"I'll wipe myself off first. I don't expect you to suck me off after being in your arse." He met my eyes and started to chuckle. "You've seen it in porn, right?" Blushing, I nodded, resting my forehead against his chest, a little embarrassed. "Maybe it's something we can do at a later time, if you really want to try it."

Leaving me to get a wet cloth, he wiped off his cock. He asked if I wanted to be cleaned up, but I loved feeling his cum leaking out of me. I mentioned surprise at the fact he didn't ask about a condom. He cuddled me tightly again. "You're a virgin and I use a condom with anyone else I'm with until I know we're both safe. But I wanted you to feel skin to skin for your first time."

"You mean bareback?"

He chuckled again. "Yes, I was definitely going to bareback and cum in you, sweetie. Why didn't you ask about a condom?"

"Because I wanted bareback too," I admitted, "I want to feel the real you inside me, and I wanted to feel you cum in me."

He kissed my forehead. "I haven't been with anyone in a while, and made sure I got checked out, even before the weekend of the party. I haven't been with a man without a condom in quite a while, so I knew I was safe, but better safe than sorry."

Rolling onto his back, I kissed all over his chest before moving back down to his cock. He was rock hard again all ready, moaning as I sucked on just the thick head, hearing him groan as my head was quickly bobbing up and down on his cock again. I wasn't going to make him cum, I just loved having his cock in my mouth. Guess I was a bit of an addict already.

Grabbing the lube, I got him nice and ready before I turned around, wiggling my arse in his direction. He was up quickly, giving both cheeks a slap, enough that it stung but, to my surprise, felt rather nice. Feeling him pour some more lube onto me, I looked back to watch him slide his big cock inside me again.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as it didn't take him as long to bury it this time.

Hands at my hips, he was soon thrusting into me nice and slow, bending my body enough that I could watch him thrusting away. He smiled at me, lightly slapping my cheeks again before resting one hand on the middle of my back, gently running his fingers up and down my spine.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I replied, pushing back against him, "Fuck me, Mark."

He thrust hard, which made me grunt, but I pushed back against him again. His eyes lit up as he grabbed me firmly by hips and thrust harder again. "Oh fuck yes," I groaned.

Fucking me faster and faster, I had to turn my body straight and rest my head on the mattress. My cock was rock solid, but I didn't want to touch it, wondering if I'd cum without stroking myself off. Then he moved, feeling the angle of his cock change, glancing back to see him leaning forward. I naturally lowered my arse as he buried himself even deeper.

"Holy shit," I groaned, hearing him chuckle as his head ended up next to mine.

"Ready for this, cutie?"

"I'll do my best," I whispered.

He slowly drove his cock into me first, but at the angle he was going, it felt even deeper, and my cock throbbed with each thrust of his cock. He had me groaning like crazy as he thrust faster and faster, his cock no doubt a blur as he wrapped an arm around me, holding me tight, as he was like a machine, thrusting faster and faster until I could say he was well and truly fucking me for the first time.

"I love your arse," he groaned, "Best arse in Sydney."

"Your arse, handsome," I groaned in reply, "I love your big cock!"

He chuckled, grunting into my ear. "Your big cock, cutie," he breathed, kissing my cheek, "For however long you want."

I have no idea how long he fucked me until he came, but when he did, he groaned so loudly, I started to giggle, driving his cock deep. It hurt when he did that, and I know I yelped more than once. As soon as he was finished, he pulled out and turned me around, hugging me tightly, thinking he'd really hurt me. I smiled at how much he cared, stroking my back and apologising. Another reason why I liked him because he was just so sweet to me.

"Can I ride you and cum?"

I lubed his cock again and stroked him until he was hard, amazed at how quickly he was hard again. Straddling his lap, I knew the theory, lifting myself up and placing the head of his cock against me, carefully sliding down, feeling his big cock spreading me wide again. Once he was completely buried, I leaned forward to rest a hand on his chest, wrapping my other hand around my cock.

Having watched porn where young men would be bouncing up and down on a big cock, I learned within a minute why they were always smiling. It felt fucking fantastic! Stroking my cock while I rode him, I came all over his chest within a couple of minutes. Needing to stop for a couple of minutes, I leaned further forward to kiss him as his hands ended up cupping my arse, starting to thrust up into me as I continued to ride him.

"Fuck me," I moaned, "Fuck me, Mark."

"Might be a while until I cum again."

"Want to just bend me over the bend and have your way with me?"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, Mark."

Sliding off his body, I bent over the bed, feeling his cock slide inside me again. Grabbing my hands, he held them firmly against the bed as he started to thrust into me. I urged him on to fuck me harder, his skin soon slapping against my arse. It hurt a little bit, but I wanted more and more of him. He was soon pounding me, closing my eyes so he didn't see me wincing every so often.

He soon grabbed my hips instead, really hammering into me. I was gripping the sheets tightly, my eyes still closed, just focusing on the feeling of his thick cock now slamming my arsehole. "Don't stop," I whimpered.

"You okay?" he asked, hearing the concern in his voice.

"Please don't stop. I'm yours, Mark. Fuck me hard."

He eventually leaned forward, his cum covered chest resting on my back, feeling him change the way he was fucking me, ensuring each thrust buried his cock as deep as possible. Whispering he was close, I pushed back against him with each thrust, but I asked him to pull out and cum on my back and on my little rosebud. He chuckled but assured me he'd do just that.

Pumping me faster and faster, he eventually pulled out, feeling him spurt against my gaping arsehole with a couple of other spurts ending up on my back. Once he was done, he slid his cock back inside me, continuing to fuck me until he started to finally go soft.

Pulling out, he lifted me up and my legs nearly went out from underneath me. Picking me up, I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bathroom, sharing a long shower as we both needed a wash. I was half-asleep by the time we were finished, carrying me back to bed where I was asleep within a couple of minutes.

Waking up the next morning, I told him I would be remaining nude until we went out that night. He had a pool so, after breakfast, he put a lot of sunscreen on me before we enjoyed a long dip the pool, spending most of the time either lazing about, making out, or I'd have my mouth around his cock. He told me he wouldn't fuck me again until that night. Not a bad idea as I winced when sitting down for breakfast. He said I'd done wonderfully well for a first time, and he wasn't going to stop me enjoying myself, but he wasn't surprised I was feeling a little sore.

Didn't stop me sucking him off to orgasm three times during the day, and he sat me down on the couch and returned the favour once, amusing us both when he made me cum all over my chest before he licked it up and shared it with me.