My Fetish Relationship

Story Info
Kayla man got a weird fetish.
1.2k words
3.97
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to write about straight fucking. I'm not all for the romance which is why my stories have little to none. If you want a romance I may not be the one for you. If you just want the no strings attached, one night stand, permanent or temporary fuck buddies i got you!!

------------------------------------------------

I have this boyfriend or man friend that loves to do kinky shit. I'm not saying that I'm a boring missionary position only person but some shit he does I love it and some I question my sanity. See my name is Kayla I'm a squirter and David he's a pisser and he does a lot of other shit too. For example he likes to pull my jeans and undies down just under my ass cheeks. Rub his dick through my pussy lips from the back to simulate fucking. Getting me wet and juicy as fuck, then nuts in my underwear. He says he likes the thought of me walking around with his load in my undies. He does this a lot and I secretly love it when he does. He also loves sucking my tits as we watch tv and in semi public places when he gets the urge.

He likes to fall asleep with his dick in my pussy. And the main thing is he likes to piss himself and he's got me invested in his kink. See I meet my David in a bar; a motorcycle bar to be exact. He hangs out with guys who see nothing wrong with him pissing himself because they got problems themself. It's 3 of them total David of course, Rob, and Mike just so you know.

See I was dancing and getting drunk by myself in celebrations of my new work from home job that pays twice what my old job did without the commute. He comes over and starts dancing with me, grind and grabbing my tits. I didn't stop him because I seem to be putting off that vibe. I was dress in some really skimpy short shorts that were a bit wide leg and a cute shirt with a push up bra on with a bit of my areoles showing. He invited me to his friend table of total hot guys and I accepted. The conversation is good and he's playing with my nipples as we talk in conversation. His friend Mike is getting closer to me and starts rubbing on the other tit and I don't stop it. It feels good and the liquor got me lit. Soon I'm being fingered by said friend while my David tongue kisses me and pinch my nipple getting me horny.

This was the first time I've squirt from my pussy. I was so hot and bother my orgasm caught the attention of the whole bar as I wet up my shorts as well as Mikes jeans who was finger fucking me. They were still drinking beers and talking while I came down off my high. David then sits me on his lap and starts grinding his dick up to my pussy and it feels amazing. Soon he hold me in a tight grip to him as I feel something hot on my ass and pussy. I realize he's pissing himself with me on his lap. You can hear it and it was a lot due to the beers he was drinking. No one around us said anything and I know they knew what was happening. When he finish pissing he reached between us pulled his dick out and slip into my wet pussy by pushing my shorts to the side. He starts bouncing me up and down on his dick until he nuts in me while squeezing me almost to death. I'm breathing hard and so is he and again no one at the table says a thing they carry on with regular conversation. He lift me up and sits me beside him. I don't run away cause that shit actual turned me on. He doesn't put his dick away either just orders another beer while he's hanging out for all to see.

His friend Mike that finger fucked me is again rubbing on my tits and ask to suck them. I allowed him to while I still process what the hell just happen. He then ask if he could fuck me and with no commitment to anyone I straddle him pushing my shorts to the side again. He seem to have no problem grabbing my piss covered ass and I bounce up and down on his dick. Hitting my peak I lift myself up and squirt all over his cock and he slams me down getting a bit rougher. He whispered he's about to cum while sucking my tits and unleashed a massive load in my pussy. I'm glad I'm on birth control because I just got two massive loads with no use of a condom.

David pulls me off his buddy cocks and back by his side. His buddy doesn't put his cock up either just let it lay there deflated so everyone can see. Apparently David's gotta piss again but this time he puts my hand on his cock to stroke it as it hardens up and he began to piss again letting me know This is a weird night.

Once he's done He grabs my hand and says let's go to bed. He doesn't put himself away and no one looks at him for having his dick swinging free or for having wet pants. He takes me to this room in the back and leads me to a shower. We wash and crawl into his bed together. He's spooning me as I fall asleep.

I wake up 3 or 4 hours later to his dick between my pussy lips grinding. Making me horney so I open my legs up to let him slide in and he does. He fucks me with small thrust that feel amazing then he grips me again hard letting me know what's about to happen. Holding still he starting pissing in my pussy. Like a lot of piss that it feels strange, hot, and full at the same time. I try to pull away but he holds me tighter and groans in my ear letting me know it feels amazing to him. I'm now laying in a puddle of piss. He then rolls me on my back spread my legs and dominated my pussy with his dick. Like pissing in me had him so keyed up he was trying to fuck a baby in me. I squirted so hard I believe I passed out a minute but that didn't stop his pace. I do believe he fucked all the piss out my pussy but he replaced it with a massive cum load.

That leaked back out of me. Instead of cleaning ourself up he lays back behind me in a spoon position and hold me in a tight grip. He stated that no one's ever stayed they just ran away but I did so from now on we in a relationship and it's nothing I can do about it. I can fuck who I want that sat at the table (meaning Mike and Rob) but I'm his and will be in his bed ever night. He mentioned if I gotta pee just pee. No need to use the bathroom for that when it's his fetish but know when I pee I will get fucked. We've been together ever since.