All Comments on 'My First Black Experience'

by NeedsCocoLuvin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just like that eh?

Let me get this straight now... The brother just snuck up behind you and popped that apple-sized cock head in your ass, right dude? Does the girl whose picture you put on your profile know she's there? Many holes in this implausible story right from the start:

1. No black guy is going to just have sex with a white woman. They are generally very selective about sexual partners and must often be coaxed or begged into having relations with a white woman. You expect readers to believe that you managed to get THREE of them to do so? Come on!

2. Your story mentioned that one of these Negroes had an average sized penis. Nice try, but that boat won't float either. No Negroes have average sized penises. All are at the very least above average and some are even very above average, and all are expert cocksmen.

3. Can't get past the line about the guy with the biggest wang just coming up behind you and sliding his cock in your ass before you knew it. Quite the ass you have on you there pal. Do you shoplift oranges like that at the store?

You do need coco lovin', because you story indicated that you are not only male, but likely have never even shook hands with a female. Try the gloryhole section.

On the slim chance you are a female, do the honkies a favor and stick with the bros.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
bullshit

"No black guy is going to just have sex with a white woman. They are generally very selective about sexual partners and must often be coaxed or begged into having relations with a white woman. You expect readers to believe that you managed to get THREE of them to do so? Come on!"

BULL FUCKING SHIT. Most blacks live for fucking a white woman and being seen with them too. The next thing is to impregnate one and leave his mark on them for good. like "I did this Mofucka, what you gonna do about it?" Most blacks would fuck a snake if it was white and somebody held it's head.

The other BULLSHIT you spewed about all blacks being abnormally large is total crap. Blacks are just like every one else , some big, some smaller. Not supermen, just men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
if you like it so much

if you like it so much come to Harare there is plenty here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad story and sader young white woman

And you have the guts to show your face on here. Jesus woman don't you know any guy who knows you will know you want and most likely have fucked a black man!!! No decent white man will ever want you except to fuck. YOu pretty much destroyed your rep and your life in one dumb ass mover. Wake the fuck up! You're helping to destroy your own race. Dumb cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To Anonymous In Disbelief

Not only are you Anonymous in disbelief, you're an anonymous idiot. Black men are selective in who they will fuck? Hell black men, white men, hispanics, asians, it doesn't matter, most of us will fuck just about anything. Ever here the saying "Men are dogs"? It's not just a saying it's a fact.

Please don't comment on any other stories. You're an idiot.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
I bet your mother is so fucking proud of you!

The other writerr was right. Young white bitches like you are the dumbest. Black men would fuck anything white as long as it was alive. And maybe dead too. You are young and have no idea what a black man or men would do to your little pink body. But sadly to say you may find out one day if you keepdoing what you're doing. I pitty you and your motheras well. I bet she will love to hear her daughter's photo is on Lit and she writing fuck stories about black men.

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
you still havent

You still havent had any black cock. The pussy is where you take it if you want a real black experience. Nothing wrong with you or your ambitions. Just that you are to young to know the difference. Nothing wrong with that either. If you ever get fucked by a big black cock WRITE ABOUT IT. Sounds a little like a false happening. What 3 young black men would not push for some young white pussy when the chance arose. Good Luck okdeacon

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 18 years ago
Ever black man I know would fuck a white women

They would fuck her regardless of what she looked like. if she has tits and a cunt, maybe an ass they will fuck her. And they would love to have their cocks in a white whore and show her off. They get off on taking white women, especially the married ones and the very young ones who don't know any better. Get with is baby let a black man fuck you now and knock your young ass up. We totally love making white bitchs cary around a mixed baby! It gives us all hardons. So come opn all you dumbass young pussies, line up and let a black man fuck you! You'll love it! The more you get the more you'll want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Too fast paced..no built up or emotions...this is supposed to be from a females ersective...sounds like a guy.lol

jrt20jrt20almost 2 years ago

Good slut servicing bbc

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Wish you were my wife and I had been there to watch you please the Men. I would be so excited and beg one to take me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous