My First Boss

Story Info
Alisha gets disciplined by her boss.
1.5k words
4.11
20.4k
3
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

I was just out of college and it was one of those first interviews I attended looking for my very first job. I didn't have any experience during my college days taking up jobs and hence, it was a completely new journey altogether. It was for a position of a trainee lecturer in a well reputed medium scale private higher education institute and I was called by the dean herself for an interview with her after having been shortlisted following a lecturer audition done in front of my potential future colleagues. I reached there on time and she was a lady in mid to late thirties, dressed in a western suit. She had tucked her crisp white shirt inside her black trousers, portraying her lean and reasonably tall figure. I was quite nervous being with her inside her quite large cabin as she instructed me to sit across her work desk. She went through the formalities and briefed me a bit more about my work and the institute. She seemed quite polite and rather warm but I was taken aback suddenly as she reminded me that I will be punished duly by her for any misbehavior as I was inducted only as a trainee, and my future in the institution depends upon how I behave myself in both my work and how as an individual overall. I didn't have much of an idea of what she meant by being punished. I wasn't sure whether I was to be punished physically or by what means and I didn't have the courage to ask her either. She was particular about the dress code and I was asked to wear a sari on the days I was to conduct lectures and on the other days I can choose to wear any type of formal attire. I obliged and accepted her demands, signing my offer letter in front of her. 

I felt both disturbed and delighted at what I had just heard from my new boss in my very first job itself and either way, I was certain that it was going to be an interesting journey altogether. It was obvious that she meant what she said and I had to cope with whatever that may come up as I get along, I assumed.

I was called up again by her in a week's time on a Monday evening and I met her at the same place after my evening lectures. She was as usual in her business attire and instructed me to sit across as she went through a set of documents in a file, potentially related to me. I started getting a little nervous, thinking of the potential circumstances, however, managed to remain calm as she went through each one of those carefully.

She turned up to me with a gentle smile in a face which to some extent calmed my nerves. She seemed happy about my initial week at the institute, as she summarized what she had received from reviews received from all relevant stakeholders and sent me off wishing good luck for the week ahead but with a gentle reminder of all such possibilities if I don't keep up with the standards. 

Another couple of weeks had just passed and I was there again after my Friday evening lectures in front of my dean in her office. This time she was leaning herself in front of her desk, a foot away from me as she went through the papers with a stern look. She didn't seem quite enthusiastic as last time and rightly so, as she informed me that my reviews have dropped to a reasonable extent over the last couple of weeks.

Without any hint, she suddenly got hold of the couple of inches of bare skin on my midriff as I was in a sari, with her thumb and index finger, sending shivers across my whole body, as I almost struggled to balance myself on my feet. I had no choice but to bear with it as she started squeezing it gently for a few seconds and then started to rough up a little more, rotating her arm. I was flinching in pain as she pointed out what had gone wrong with my performance over the past fortnight without taking her stern eyes off me. My eyes started tearing as I stood motionless for close to a minute or two before she let go of the roughness and held on to my midriff gently. She let me go off with a stern warning that the outcomes could be more severe next time onwards. 

My next encounter with my deal happened after quite some time, more than a month or so. She stood up and walked towards me this time with a mixed sort of look in her face as I stood in front of her desk, rather anxiously.  After my previous encounter, I had no idea what I was up to this time and was literally shivering inside me as the silence prolonged for a couple of minutes. I started getting perplexed as she turned towards me with the message that I was to bend over her desk to receive a set of thrashing on my derriere for whatever that had popped up in my performance review. I was wearing western formals that day; a skirt a couple of inches above my knees with a white full sleeved shirt tucked in. I obligingly bent over her large desk which raised my skirt further up exposing half of my thighs from behind. I leaned my weight onto my elbows as she came behind me with a gentle touch on my waistline. 

The first smack landed rather forcefully on my left cheek with the next one swiftly on the right. She alternated between while some of them landed in between as well as on my parts of thighs that are still covered. She was pointing out the reason I was being punished for with every smack as I was in tears and wincing in pain. A dozen doses followed before she asked me to get up and let me go, again with a warning that things can get severe each time with the possibility of more humiliation, if I don't put myself into perspective at the earliest. 

In a fortnight's time I was to travel with my dean for an outstation conference on academics where we were scheduled to stay there for a couple of days. We went to the conference straightaway and after the first day's proceedings, we headed to the hotel following dinner. It was a very tiring day altogether, having started well before sunrise. I decided to take a shower and fall asleep soon as another hectic day was on the cards and I didn't want to be late in the morning at any cost. I changed myself into a maxi type cotton nightdress, dimmed the lights in my room and lied down when the hotel phone in the room rang. It was none other than my dean from the adjacent room who wanted me to come over to hers immediately. I didn't have time to contemplate as to why she was calling me at this time of the day especially having been with her throughout the entire day and headed right away in my nightdress itself without a second thought. She had kept her door open and asked me to close it behind me as I entered. 

She asked me to sit on the bed as she was going through a few papers, obviously related to me, leaning herself onto the headboard. It was the first time I had seen her in anything apart from formals, as she had put on a pair of knee length silk pajamas with a matching top. It made her look much younger and appealing to my eyes as I sat down trying to get an idea of what she was up to with such urgency. She explained to me how I had been performing of late and the improvements thereon but also the necessity that I should be kept on continuous discipline for which she decided to punish me again.

She asked me to bend over her lap from the side and I obliged rather confusingly, lying across the bed with my pubes rested on top of her lap. She held onto me by my waist and positioned me perfectly with a few taps on my rear cheeks. Without anything being uttered, I could feel my nightdress being hiked slowly exposing my calves, thighs and also my panties up until my waist, before pulling down my panties as well, below my knees. I remained naked below my waist as she started giving a couple of hard smacks on my cheeks, for the first skin to skin. I received a set of more smacks close to a couple of dozens as I lost count of them before being caressed on both my cheeks rather gently. I could sense a lot of wetness down there as she entered into me with a finger at first, and then with two more, making me squirt hard with my head buried deep inside a pillow.