My First Experience as a Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow-Up Chapter to Aaron & Elena's tryst.
1.9k words
4.22
7.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncohioguy
ncohioguy
17 Followers

This is a continuation of a series. Read the first chapter on my profile.

The next morning, Aaron ran into Elena in the coffee line, and he blushed a bit and his cock twitched when he saw her. They both smiled and greeted one another. Even though they had fucked like rabbits the night before, their sexual tension was still palpable.


They discussed their schedules for the last day of the conference, and they didn't have any sessions together. Elena asked Aaron if he would be okay with swapping phone numbers, and although he was a bit worried since he is married, he said sure... He could change her name to something else later. They both went their separate ways, and didn't run into each other again for the remainder of the conference, to Aaron's surprise.

Aaron finished his classes, grabbed his things from the bell hop, and headed outside to grab his town car to the airport. Once in his car, he his phone vibrated in his suit coat pocket. He took it out to see a text message from Elena.

Elena: Thanks again for a great night last night! Mark and I just said to one another how much we enjoyed ourselves. Keep in touch, we can strategize about work anytime. Maybe we'll run into one another at another conference in the near future..

Reading this made Aaron smile to himself, he would love to run into her again, in more ways than one.

Aaron: It was my pleasure, I've always wanted to try that! Yes, I look forward to having you to bounce ideas off of for work. I'm not sure of any upcoming conferences off the top of my head, but let me know if you find any you think may be good. Safe travels home.


Elena: You too!

Aaron's cock was hard in his pants just remembering their night before, and he remembered the fact that he bred Elena's pussy (at her and Mark's demand). He was fairly certain that if she was anywhere near her ovulation window, she had to be pregnant because he blasted a HUGE load of cum into her when they both came. He wondered what that would entail.

**Ten Days Later** 


Elena's breasts were tender, and they weren't fitting in her bra as well as they had in the past. She wondered what was up. She checked her app on her phone that tracks her period/ovulation cycle. Her jaw dropped when she saw she was 6 days late for her period! She left work early to go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test. She bought two, just for good measure. 


Elena went home and took both pregnancy tests, and they were both positive. She was pregnant. She got emotional, excited, and most of all- horny. Remembering back to that night at the hotel made her so incredibly horny! She went to her bed and masturbated remembering just how GOOD Aaron had truly FUCKED her. She wasn't one to usually cum really quick, but that was a great night, and the memories had her orgasming in under ten minutes. Once she came down from her post orgasm high, she knew she had to text Mark.

Elena: Hey hon, are you busy at the moment? 



Mark: Nope, just got out of a budgetary meeting and back into my office. How's your day? 



Elena: It's good. I came home from work early though. 



Mark: That's highly unusual for you, are you okay? 



Elena: Yes, I'm fine! My breasts were tender, and I checked my app, and realized I was 6 days late for my period. I just took two tests. Mark, I'm Pregnant!


Mark's jaw dropped when he read that. He was stunned. He knew that it was a possibility given the events that transpired at Elena's last conference, but he honestly didn't think they'd ever have children. They'd tried a lot in the past, with no success. 



Mark: Wow! I am shocked. Do you want me to come home? I can try and get out of here early. Do we need to talk about this? 



Elena: No need to come home early, dear. I'm fine! 



Mark: So what are we going to do? 



Elena: We're going to have this child, Mark! We are going to be parents! You know how long I've wanted this, so this is what's going to happen. We're going to have this child, and we're going to raise him, and give him an amazing life with two wonderful parents!


Mark: Him? You think it's going to be a boy?



Elena: With the man whose semen knocked me up, as alpha and masculine as he is, I would be STUNNED if it was a girl! 



Mark: Yes, dear. You're probably right. Well, if you're excited, I'm excited. I love you. 

Elena: I love you too, Dad to be!

** Three Weeks Later**

When Aaron got back home he was happy to see his wife and kids. His life returned back to his normal routine very quickly... Work, gym, kids sporting events, etc. He just finished up a long weekend of sporting events for his kids, and was up early headed to the gym on Monday morning. His phone vibrated as he walked into the Gym. He had a text from Elena. Aaron had changed her name in his phone to "Elana's Deli".

Elena: Good morning, sorry for the early text, but I figured you'd be up and on the way to the gym. How are things?

Aaron: Good morning to you as well. I just got to the gym for my morning work out. Things are good. Work is busy, as usual. How are things for you? 



Elena: Work is good, and busy for me too. I just wanted to share some exciting news. I found out that I'm pregnant! Mark and I are both ecstatic! You were right when you said that your Alpha load would likely knock me up!

Aaron's heart rate sped up. He though to himself, "Oh fuck. I wonder what this is going to look like?" His analytical mind started racing, and his hands got a bit sweaty, and his cock started to harden. But at the same time, he felt proud that his Alpha load did its job. He thought about what to respond to her with.

Aaron: Congratulations! I'm glad you're both ecstatic. What does this mean for me though? Is there something I need to do?

Elena:No, not at all! You don't have to worry, I'm not after money or anything. I just wanted you to know since we talked about it. Mark and I are both financially sound, and we've always wanted children. The thought of having a son sired by an Alpha like you is so exciting! 
Reading that last line made Aaron's cock throb and he smirked when he read it. He stroked his cock through his shorts.

Aaron: Haha, okay. I'm glad that you guys are so excited, and you'll have to let me know how things go. I know from my own experiences, it's quite a process... but the end result is fantastic. You'll love being a mom. 



Elena: I am beyond excited! I'm not really going to tell anyone besides you and Mark because I don't want to Jinx it. But, Aaron, I have to tell you... I got SO fucking wet when that test was positive! Knowing that you bred me SO good on the first try, and the Cuck hadn't been able to do it for years. I got myself off just remembering the sex we had. It was amazing!

Aaron: Well, I'm glad to have been of service. I have jerked off a few times thinking about that night myself! He was stroking his cock now in the empty locker room remembering it as well.

Elena: I do have one question.

Aaron: Sure, go ahead. 

Elena: I have a gay best friend who I am extremely close with, and we tell each other everything. He and his boyfriend have been together for several years. Anyway, we tell each other everything as I said... I was wondering if you cared if I told him about our night in the hotel? I have been dying to tell someone, and he's the one I trust the most. I don't want to talk to the Cuck about it, because he might get jealous.

Aaron: Sure, I don't care. I'm an equal opportunity Alpha Stud! Just don't tell him my name. Here, you can even send him a pic if you want. *Inserts Naked Selfie with face cut off*.


Elena: Jesus, you're so hot! Thank you! I appreciate that you're okay with me having someone to talk to about it! Is that pic from right now? 



Aaron: Yes, you telling me all this got my cock hard. I'm at the gym in the locker room. I'm going to have to go into the stall in the bathroom and jerk off. 



Elena: Oh my god, that pic has made me so wet. Would you ever do phone sex? 



Aaron: I have in the past... Why, do you want to?

Elena: Yes, please! Let me go to a different room, the Cuck is still sleeping. 



Aaron: Okay.

Elena gets to the guest bedroom down the hall, grabs a towel, and gets on the bed. She calls Aaron. He whispers a quiet hello into the phone.

She says, "Are you alone?"

Aaron responds with "No, I'm not."

She says, "Is there someone else in the restroom with you? Someone who can hear you?"

He says, "Yes, that's why I'm talking quietly."


"Okay, and are you stroking that big, hard, Alpha cock of yours? My pussy is SO wet looking at that picture you sent me to share with my gay BFF."

Aaron says, "Yes". 



Elena says, "Mmm, I'm playing with my wet pussy and my hot clit. I am imaging you thrusting that big alpha cock into me again!"



Aaron says, "Okay, he left. If I were there, I would take you quick, fast, and breed you deep again! I'm not going to last long at all, I've been stroking the whole time we've been texting. I am such a stud that I knocked you up with one fuck!"

Elena moans and plays with herself, rubbing her clit faster and faster. She can hear Aaron stroking his cock and breathing heavy on the end other. She says, "I'm close, I'm going to cum soon. I wish I was cumming on that big cock of your again!"



Aaron moans and says, "FUCK! Me too! It was a great time! I'm close too. I'm going to fucking shoot this load!"

Elena is quietly moaning and says, "Shoot it, shoot that load you big stud!" Aaron does too. He covers the plastic housing of the toilet paper dispenser in cum. As he's coming down from his orgasm, his heavy breathing makes Elena cum because she is remembering that night all over again. She whispers "Thanks, Aaron! Have a good work out."

Aaron replies with "Thanks, have a good day!"

Elena goes to get up, and the door swings open. Mark says, "What was that?"

Elena smiles and says,"Don't worry about it Cuck. I was just having a quick phone romp with our Alpha Bull Stud. I texted him to tell him I'm pregnant. He is quite happy for us! I'm going to go shower. You should go take care of that." She said, as she walked by Mark, she groped his erection in his boxer shorts.

ncohioguy
ncohioguy
17 Followers