My First MM Experience - Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim and Sylvia get kinky with Greg.
924 words
4.2
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim popped a porn tape into the VCR (yes, this was a long time ago). I sat between them on the couch. The story was a threesome with two men and a woman. She sucked them both, then both at the same time then the usual mmf sex tape. The video was not great, but the combination of watching the sex on screen and the three of us touching and playing with each other slowly got Tim and me hard again.

I turned and kissed Sylvia and played with her tits and pussy. Tim was running his hands over my dick, balls, and ass. I moved to straddle Sylvia and started tit-fucking her again. She pushed her breasts together and leaned forward. As my dick went up and through her cleavage she would briefly suck the head of my dick. Tim got on his knees and pulled my ass cheeks apart and licked my ass as he stroked my balls. I held still and just let him lick me and enjoyed the sensation. This felt great but it was a bit awkward. Tim sat back down and I stroked his dick while I sucked Sylvia's tits.

Then Sylvia said, "Greg, we have a special request that you can help us with or not, it's up to you."

"I'm listening." I replied.

Sylvia continued, "We want you to watch us fuck, for starters."

Sylvia lay back. Tim pulled her legs up and licked her gash again (can't get enough of my cum that Tim), he thrust his dick in her. They fucked for a few minutes, then Sylvia said, "We want you to fuck Tim ass while he is fucking me." Wow, I thought. I had fucked a girl in the ass once, but never a guy.

"Let's do it." was my response. I noticed the lube and condom on the bedside table and got myself ready.

I was ready to go when Tim blushed and said, "I have another request. I want you to spank me while I'm fucking Sylvia. Then fuck me." Hmmm....another first for me.

Tim resumed fucking Sylvia. They screwed for a few minutes and I played with Sylvia's nipples as they went at it. Then I put on the condom and lubed up my dick and Tim's ass. As they slowly fucked, I wound up and smacked Tim's ass hard. He yelped and stopped for a moment. I hit him ten more times hard. My hand hurt and his ass was bright red from my all-out spanking. I got on top of them and slowly inserted my dick into Tim's ass. My God, it was so tight, like a virgin with a vice grip on my dick. It felt great. Tim was moving a little in and out of Sylvia but most of the motion was from me as I was pounding him pretty hard. I was adding to the force of his thrusts and he was fucking Sylvia hard with my help.

Tim was clearly loving this and he started thrusting hard and was clearly close to cuming. Then he started grunting and I could feel his rectal sphincter contracting and gripping my dick. I pounded as fast as I could and started cuming soon after Tim. Ass-fucking is so intense, it felt pretty fucking great.

I pulled out and got rid of the condom. As Tim was kissing Sylvia, they rolled over so Tim was on the bottom. Then Sylvia crawled up so her pussy was on Tim's mouth. He enthusiastically licked his cum from Sylvia's slit. I lubed up a finger and inserted it into Sylvia's ass to intensify her experience. After a few minutes she started thrusting forcefully on his mouth and started to cum. I reached around and pinched her nipples which made her scream into her orgasm.

By this time I was hard again. Seeing this, Sylvia said, Greg, please fuck my ass. Tim grabbed another condom and rolled it on my dick. Then he got lube and stroked my dick then put a glob on Sylvia's anus. She got on all fours and I lined up and slowly inserted my dick into her back door. "Holy shit, you're big" said Sylvia. "Go slowly."

Tim got in front of her and she sucked his half hard dick while I fucked her. I had already cum so I was going to last a while. Tim slowly got to full hardness and Sylvia rearranged us so Tim was under her and could fuck her vagina and then told me to keep fucking her ass. I get more lube on my dick, but I was not gentile this time. I eased into her ass then started fucking her hard. Tim was doing his best to fuck her from below and feeling his dick next to mine just separated by a little tissue felt amazing.

I pounded her hard for several minutes then my balls boiled over and I groaned and came hard into her ass. This set Tim off and he came in her pussy. When we had both gone soft and slipped out of her, Sylvia moved up and had Tim suck his cum from her pussy. I took off my condom and turned it over and poured my cum onto the crack of her ass. Sylvia sat up and had Tim lick her ass off as well.

This was probably the most fun night of sex I had every had. I was hoping we could do it again; and we did have some more adventures.