My First Real Bisexual Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristi and Alyssa, part 2.
2k words
4.67
13k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristi444
Kristi444
246 Followers

This is the second half of my first bisexual experience. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed living it.

I was tipsy and stunned, and my mind felt like the mental equivalent of a fireworks finale. That just happened, right? As I hurriedly slipped into the t-shirt Alyssa handed me, my thoughts were moving at a thousand miles an hour.

Alyssa looked at me with an odd expression of pride. I had been friends with this woman for about ten years, but if I lived a thousand more, I would have never expected something like this to happen. My heart was still racing and my mouth was dry, and I kept repeating the same sentence in my head, over and over. "You just climaxed for Alyssa. You just climaxed for Alyssa..."

It's difficult to explain my state of mind at the time. Even though I was divorced, after 18 years of marriage I considered myself safely in the "heterosexual" column. Maybe with a dash of "curious" on top, but Jesus Christ--what the hell just happened here? Had my life changed? Had I changed? Something certainly had.

I knew my hair was a mess, so when I pushed my head through the top of the way-too-snug tee, I shook it out a bit. Alyssa smiled and tilted her head. "You look sexy with your hair like that," she whispered. This felt like much more than a random hookup or dalliance. Her words penetrated me because I knew she meant them. I can't begin to guess how many times I had had sex with my ex over so many years, but the number of times he told me I looked sexy or beautiful or anything romantic afterwards was zero. There was something about the timing and softness in Alyssa's voice that melted me. "Oh shush," I protested, but I loved that feeling. I felt something so honest and real in that moment.

I looked down at the t-shirt she gave me as it hugged my body. It looked like body paint. I joked, "this is the t-shirt you thought would fit me?" She smiled back again and responded, "My cousin left that on the boat, so I stole it fair and square. I can look for something a little tighter if you give me a minute." I held my hand over my eyes for a second trying to process all of what was happening. I was uncertain about so much--what did this mean? Who am I now? Is this really happening? Am I going to tell anyone?

But for all my internal questioning, there was one thing I knew with absolute certainty. I looked back at Alyssa again in her own tight top, mini-cargo shorts, windswept strawberry blonde hair and visibly erect nipples. I knew I needed more. I had to kiss her again, this time not caught up in a wild moment, but a proper kiss. I honestly felt like I wanted to thank her, but knew that wasn't the right instinct or right words. But the kiss...it was going to have to do.

I leaned forward and slid my hand around the small of her back. I am about a half foot taller than Alyssa, and I loved the way our bodies felt pressed together. I paused for just a moment, and she looked deep into my eyes and gave me permission to do what I already knew I was going to. "Kiss me, Kristi."

I opened my mouth over hers, softly at first, but then deeper. Deeper. And hotter. As our faces tilted side to side, it was like neither one of us could get enough. Tongues caressing tongues, little soft nips of our bottom lips, we were voracious. I felt Alyssa's hand slip under the t-shirt on my back and shivered from the feeling of her hands on my bare skin. I did the same with her, and she sighed in my mouth as we kissed with utter abandon. "Touch me," she purred as she took a half step back and yanked her t-shirt off as quickly as someone might pull a tissue out of a box of Kleenex.

My mouth was agape. She was exquisite. Even short and curvy, there was an athletic quality to her body, and her proportions made my heart almost pound out of my chest. She'd later tell me that she wore an H-cup bra, but they were so firm and monumentally perfect as she gazed back at me it almost seemed like I was having an out-of-body experience. Her porcelain complexion had gone pink on her upper body from hours on the boat in a bikini top. The tan lines were subtle in tone, but so distinct in shape it almost looked like she was wearing a flesh-colored bra, and it drove me insane. It made it even more intense as I again looked around nervously from the deck of her boat, that we were not exactly in total seclusion. Anyone could have appeared from anywhere at any time, but Alyssa was wildly undeterred. With a confidence I had never been able to muster in myself, she brought her own hands to her magnificent breasts and began to fondle herself for my gaze. I had never been more aroused.

I moved toward her and this time backed her against one of the benches and eased us both into a sitting position as I kissed her lips, cheek, and neck. My hungry fingers glided all along her body, her bare breasts, her tummy and back...she was so smooth. Her skin was like touching the petal of a tulip, and my arousal was almost galactic. I kissed from her chin, to her shoulder blade, to her breast and suckled her nipple like a newborn. Needy, breathless. She petted my hair and panted for the exhilaration of my lips on her.

I felt nervous but wicked when Alyssa began to peel up the t-shirt I had just put on. In the position we were in, it caused my own heavy breasts to glide over her bare tummy as I lapped her tit with long strokes and little flicks. Free of any restraint, and on her back, her giant bosom moved almost like the sea we were so close to, in undulating waves. My god.

On brand, Alyssa was ever the assertive one, unclasping the rivet button on her little cargo shorts and peeling them down her hip and thigh with a wiggle. As she used one foot to peel them the rest of the way down, she used her other to kick them away and off. I began to devour this goddess as she stripped to her tiny thong panties and kissed me so hotly I thought we would melt the cushion we were now laying on.

Things were accelerating. And I knew it. And in a moment of complete and total clarity, I decided I needed to please her as much as she pleased me. Although I had never in my life done it, practiced it, or even much thought about it, I knew in that moment I was going to go down on Alyssa until she climaxed for my mouth and tongue. It wasn't so much a decision as it was a need. I needed it. I needed to taste her, right then and there, privacy be damned.

This time I was the assertive one, hooking my fingers under the elastic waist of her panties and peeling them down her thighs like I was opening a gift. Surreal is not the word. Alyssa leaned up on her elbows and panted, her massive chest heaving in ragged breaths as she stared back at me completely, magnificently naked. She gently spread her thighs apart, sliding a hand down her thigh to her very trimmed mound. Oh my god, I needed this like I had never needed anything in my life.

I crawled back on top of her and kissed her mouth again. Like animals. We were tearing at each others' hair, curves. I kissed a trail lower, to her chest, and felt the need to feast again. As I did, I could feel my own breasts slide down her body, and she moaned low and long when my pierced nipple slid over her slippery pussy lips. I read her reaction, and knew she wanted more. I braced myself with one arm, and cupped my breast with the other, and began to rub it up and down her exposed sex, and it elicited possibly the sexiest thing I have ever heard someone say to me. With almost desperation, Alyssa whimpered "fuck me with your tit, Kristi. Don't stop fucking me with your tit."

I didn't stop. I went faster, almost sloppily pressing my breasts to her pussy until we were both smeared and glossy wet, and I knew she was about to climax. Her pants were loud--far too loud for our location, but I didn't care. This was happening. I wanted it to happen. I have never wanted to please someone like this. "Cum for me, Alyssa."

Her reaction stunned me. "Tell me what I am cumming for, Kristi," she panted. I was confused and reeling. What was she cumming for? Didn't we both already know that? She gasped it again, this time even more desperately and. "Tell me what I am cumming for."

Tentatively, I offered, "my tits."

She heaved and whimpered again, her entire body beginning to writhe. "Tell me again," she growled. Wow, I was realizing what she wanted, and it almost made me climax without touching myself. It was a bit of a game she wanted me to play, and I wanted to play it with her until she exploded. Tasting her could wait...at least a little longer.

"You're cumming for my TITS," I hissed, and she moaned louder. Almost barking out her sighs in accelerating rhythm and force. I knew she was close. And as her sexy eyes began to roll back, the blank whites of her eyes sent a shockwave of lust through me as intense as anything anyone has ever felt, I pressed my titflesh to her and whispered in a low, even, ragged whisper...

"Alyssa. You are cumming....for my....sexy....bare....pierced tits."

She detonated.

And as she spasmed and cried aloud, I quickly slid lower to devour her quivering sex, opening my mouth over a pussy for the very first time, I lapped her in a way I always wished to be lapped. With abandon and passion, flicking her clit and sucking her flesh gently into my mouth as her orgasm reverberated through her body. I knew even in the intensity of this experience, I felt love for this amazing woman. I wanted this. And her. I wanted Alyssa completely, and I knew she felt it from the way I worshipped her with my mouth and body.

This time it was Alyssa who whispered "oh my god" over and over, as we calmed a bit, catching our breath. I looked up and around the marina, and could have sworn there were more lights on than when we started. Had we been watched? I wasn't exactly embarrassed, but I peeled the t-shirt back down over my breasts just in case, causing Alyssa to smile at me. "You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you, Kristi?"

I'm not sure I did, or do. But those words, oh goodness. She meant them, and I felt her in every breath. She was still naked, and in no rush to locate her top or panties. "That was amazing, " she whispered. "YOU are amazing."

I've never believed in love at first sight, and even if I did, I'm not sure you could experience it with someone you've known for a decade. But to hell with it, this was lightning bolt territory for me. I was stupefied. I looked back at Alyssa's perfect curves and gentle smile, and I didn't fight any feeling. I fell in love with her right then and there. I loved this woman so very, very much.

Kristi444
Kristi444
246 Followers