All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by Verity500

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupidity runneth amok. Even for a fictional story on a porn site this was just bad.

virusmanvirusmanabout 1 year ago

It sounds as if you all had a wonderful evening opening the door to a future of deliciously liberated sexual exploration and exquisite pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

your husband is a very lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You don't marry sluts, and if you are stop being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

All three fantasies fulfilled, enjoyably

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 1 year ago

Lovely. Nice to read about personal fantasies cumming true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two stars for effort.

funcpl124funcpl124about 1 year ago

Hot 🔥 erotic story, that opened the door to many opportunities to explore and share sexual pleasure with two extra special lovers, while satisfying your personal desires. Thanks for sharing 👍

Seabrine241Seabrine241about 1 year ago

Nice description. sounds like you had fun with a safe environment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

delightful! more details of the future encounters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

two thumbs up....or should I say "cocks"

KuBal46KuBal46about 1 year ago

A very sexy, endearingly gentle and honest story. Do not, in the future, waste your rare erotic talent on the moronic moralists and haters who get their sick kicks out of LOVING WIVES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it because I nearly could have been you. My first threesome was with my husband and his cousin during his brief stay with us during a job he was working in our city. Alcohol was the catalyst, but our threesome fantasies in bed having a chance to become real was the greater influence. They fucked me throughout the night and I sucked their cocks and swallowed their loads. It was glorious, and it began a wonderful new dimension in our intimate life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nicely written story that made visualization of place and events fairly straightforward. The ending seemed to imply a new direction in their sexual maturation. I wonder if this begins a multi-part effort?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story line was good. I can picture it happening as you described it. And I can see it leading to other adventures over time. Our threesome started after a midnight swim. One of our friends happened to stop by. ( he just got out of work and wanted a quick swim before going home. It was something that my wife and offered him to use our pool when he wanted. ) this night my wife and I were skinny dipping. Needless to say it evolved to a lot more unplanned activities that night.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

First time cuck again,and isn’t it just so cutsie for grownups to use cumming for coming.

rjordanrjordanabout 1 year ago

Who could hate that? An unpretentious, completely fun story. 5*

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Sounds like fun was had by all!

While many people have a 3-some fantasy I doubt many guys think of sharing with their brother - that’s quite a weird turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write a 2nd part, exploring further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic and satisfying, reading a true episode. Well written, well paced. The only sad part is I’ll never meet you. Thanks

rutherford366rutherford366about 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks for sharing this one..

mslindagosex1mslindagosex1about 1 year ago

It was fantastic! I hope you have more "coming" up in the very near future!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 would like to be the third fella

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. The story is great overall, the only fault I have with it, is that a married woman that routinely experiences her husband cock should know, even blindfolded, the difference between her husband's and another's cock.

Wxyz618Wxyz618about 1 year ago

Good story. I would love to be part of MFM 3some. You should continue stories with more of your husband and his brother

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice venture into a woman's perspective about M-M-F threesomes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely subtle story. Would like to hear some oral action though to complete the action!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... This would be my one and only chance to turn that fantasy into a reality. I didn't want to miss it. Without any coaxing from me, that's exactly what happened. It was like a dream come true. My whole body was shaking as my men...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW. I just wish my wife would circum to your story. Even though I don't have a brother, I would give anything for her to do this !! I'm wet, thank you very much, and I'll masturbate to your experience. I have a friend that I shared my fantasy with, and we talked about his wife and him doing this. I told him I would like to see him with my wife, So far no luck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is my kind of wife sex story.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk3 months ago

Just the kind of thing I love. No stupid humiliation or BDSM rubbish,just three people enjoying themddlves with no worries about sloppy seconds which is the best part of a threesome for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerity500@Verity500
Not much to say really. I’m getting on a bit. I live in a small village in England, UK. It wasn’t until quite late in life that I started to try out new things. All thanks to my best friend. Almost by accident she opened my mind up to a whole new world of erotica. My life hasn...