My First Time with my Love.

Story Info
Fucking my girl friend for the first time.
1.1k words
3.14
24.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when we come back after the pool to get ready for the party.

You would know, with the way I have been staring at you throughout, at the pool, that I am crazy about you.

I would have been stroking every part of your body whenever I would have gotten the chance, and you would be horny as hell, leaking and totally wet, and would be waiting desperately to be back in the room with me.

And when we come back, you would purposely act as if you didn't know. That I wanted to make love to you.

And you would walk towards the bathroom to change.

And I would hold you by the arms, and turn you around and look into your eyes.

And I would not need to say anything. You would stare back into my eyes.

But seeing me staring at you with so much desire for you: would make you very, very conscious, and you would look down.

While you are looking down, I would bring your face close to me and kiss you on your eyes and then your cheeks. Then just right next to your lips, but not touch them.

Then I would move to your chin and then your neck.

I would hear you breathing so hard, and I would hold you so close to me.

While I would be kissing your neck, behind your ears; Nibbling your ears.

My body would be rubbing all over yours. Your tits would be pressed deep into my chest, and I would have my hands on your buttocks. I would fondle them with so much love.

I would love to feel every fold of your ass. And it would make you so horny that it would make you wobble.

Seeing you like that. I would lift you up and take you to the bed.

Lay you down, and stare at you like that. It would be with all my love for you, worshiping your beauty, enthralled by every part of your body.

I would see your heaving breasts and the way your legs would be closing your cunt. Because, you would be so horny and I would want to keep looking at your face and seeing all your desire.

I would open your costume form the top and would watch as your nipples come into view for the first time.

I would take them between my fingers and gently stroke them and while I am stroking one. I would open my mouth take out my tongue and lick the other.

Then I would open my mouth wide. And take your nippple with as much of your breast as I could into my mouth and suck it softly.

And I would hear you moan. And it would only encourage me to suck you some more.

While I would be sucking your breasts, I would feel your tits becoming hard between my fingers.

And I would want to continue doing that forever.

But I know you would want to get some relief in your cunt. It would be hot and leaking. So I would go down and just pull your costume to the side, but not open it.

And I would see, you have shaved your cunt and it is absolutely bald. While moving your costume, I would see it is absolutely soaked with your cunt juices.

I would inhale the smell from your cunt and it would drive me insane.

I would put my lips over your cunt lips and slurp up all the juices that you are leaking.

And when I do that, your thighs would tremble and I would remember of all the times. I have stared at your thighs in all the snaps that you have sent me and it would remind me of all the times I have masturbated. Thinking of you. Having wanted to be exactly where I was right now. Having dreamed of it always.

And my dick would be as hard as I have never known it to be. And I would drink up all the juice that would flow out of your cunt.

I would then move to your clit and suck it slowly. And as soon as I touch it with my mouth. It would send shivers down your spine.

And I would keep sucking and nibbling on your clit, alternating between licking your cunt completely. And my face would be all wet from your juices.

Then I would open your costume and spread your legs wide apart. And while I have my hands on your ass. I would spread your cunt wide. And put my face on your cunt and I would continue sucking, not wanting to stop.

I could do it for an hour, but after 15 minutes of sucking your cunt, you would tell me, "Vivek, Please fuck me."

And I would get onto my knees and lift your ass to get your cunt close to me while I put my dick into your cunt.

And when it enters it would drive you insane. I would slowly fuck you and you would tell, "Pease, Vivek, Do it harder."

I would stare at your tits moving with each thrust. And I would be loving it.

But I wouldn't be able to continue doing it. Because seeing the contortions of your face would be driving me even more crazy. And I would want to enjoy having your tongue in my mouth. So I would lie down onto you, and while eating your tongue, I would be fucking you.

But I would prefer you fucking me.

Because I have imagined you on me. How you would look while being on top of me. Has always been my most exciting thought.

Thinking of how your ass would look jumping on my dick.

So, while I would be licking your lips and gums. I would tell u, "Neha, my love, Please sit on me and fuck me."

And you would climb onto me. And slowly lower your cunt onto my dick. I would be mesmerized. Seeing my dick entering your cunt. And you lowering yourself slowly onto my dick. And I would imagine how your ass must be looking. So I would grab them with both my hands and would fondle them while you are fucking me.

It would be all my dreams come true. Seeing you on top of me. With your tits hanging, your ass in my hands and my dick in your cunt.

And you would look down into my face. And wouldn't have to ask me, " Do you love me..."

Every fiber in your being would know... From every fiber in my being.. That you are loved.. As much and more than ever could be.

And seeing that you would climax on top of me. And then bend down to smooch me.

Knowing you are loved. As you should have always been. Worshiped and loved. And finally with me.

I love you with all my heart.

Thank you for being in my life.