My First Year in Prison Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me back.

That kiss was four months in the making and I got chills all over my body as I felt his tongue becoming one with mine. He gently pushed me back against the laundry machine and kissed me more passionately. My mind was exploding. What the fuck did I just do?!

I was holding his back, so strong, so muscular. I wanted to lick his neck, his entire body, but I could not leave his mouth. It was just too good. It lasted for a few minutes but I wanted it to continue for hours. I put my hand under his tank top (he was wearing one this time) to feel his bare skin.

What if someone caught us? Truthfully, I could not care. In the moment, I did not think one second about Foster, Davis or Falcon walking in.

He did the same to me, his hands started to caress me all over, elevating the excitement a few notches at every touch. I felt them on my crotch, of course, I was fully hard already. I removed his undershirt and kept on kissing him. When I revealed his perfect body, I took a second to look at it, to worship it.

"Kurtis..." I whispered.

"I want you."

He simply said. These three words were enough. We threw ourselves at each other again and kissed even more passionately if that was even possible.

He licked my neck, my ears. I loved that. I went for his chest. It felt salty. Delicious. I felt his hard bulge against me, we were still against the floor but then, he lifted me up. He held me in his arms and got me on the folding table. He was standing before me, shirtless. A God.

He licked his lips. Jeez, why did he have to do that? It was so fucking hot!

He took off my top and lied me down against the table, throwing away the laundry that was still on it. We had so carefully folded those pants! He then climbed on top of me, on the table, and started to suck on my sensitive nipples.

I was in paradise. I started moaning.

"I want you too..." I whispered in the air.

He went back in my mouth. We played with our saliva. He spat on my nipples and returned to give them some more attention. That's all they needed. He bit them.

"Fuck, Kurtis.... Mmmm."

He went lower, he was kissing my abs. The ones he helped me so hard to define. He unzipped my pants. Shit, that was getting real. I let him. He took off my pants and I was there, in my boxers and socks, my dick poking out of my underwear, already dripping with precum.

He rubbed his face against my crotch, my groin, my inner thighs. He was smelling me and licking me. He wanted me so bad. How long has it been since he was thinking about this? Kissing me, touching me, fucking me?

I could have cummed right away. This Adonis taking care of every inch of my body. It was better than any of the fantasy I had come up with in my head. And yet, God knows I had spent hours and hours dreaming of this moment!

He slid down my underwear, freeing my dick, already throbbing and precumming. He kissed me again, this time, it was a bit raw. He made me lick his fingers. I loved that but suddenly, that hit me.

That was Griffin's move.

Fuck!

He moved away from the table to take off his own pants. He was stripping in front of me. No, he was stripping for me. The show was amazing. His dick was perfect. It was hard, big, juicy, beautiful, his foreskin was being pulled away to reveal his dickhead. More than 8 inches. Damn. Pearls of cum were being created at each stroke.

I knelt down.

"You want to suck me?" He asked.

Of course, I wanted only that!

"What do you think?"

I said, licking his dick head, feeling his warm male juice under my tongue. It was electrifying.

"Mmmm..." He moaned.

I put the tip of his dick in my mouth. It was really thick. His precum tasted so fucking good. I rubbed his balls -- they seemed full and ready to explode. I was in a daze.

"You like that?" I asked him, looking up at his face. There was no doubt he was enjoying this very much but it still felt good to ask.

He just grunted and put his right hand behind my head.

"I don't want just sex." He mumbled.

I was a bit taken aback by that comment. I looked above me as I was licking his balls, his meaty dick in the way, I could not see his eyes.

He put his fingers once again in my mouth while he kept talking.

"I want you. All of you. I want to be with you."

He said, breathing heavily, looking at me with a strange intensity. He was not playing around.

Fuck! Why was he telling me this while doing the exact move I had always identified with Griffin?! This was too confusing for me.

For the life of me, I could not help myself from talking sometimes. In the list of the worst things to say when you're about to have sex with someone, I would put what I said next in one of the very top places:

"I'm engaged." I blurted out.

He pulled his fingers away from my mouth.

"What?"

"I... I'm engaged... with another man." I said, more clearly.

Kurtis' eyes widened largely and he took two steps back, hitting the machines behind him. His dick was still pointing towards me, but now, a foot away from my face, from my eager mouth.

"You're fucking kidding me, Ty? Tell me, you're kidding!"

Damn my life... If only I was!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

***

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, guys! Next chapter will be the halfway point of the story. Get ready for some twists and turns. As always, please feel free to comments and send me your feedbacks as those are my main source of motivation to keep on posting here!

12