All Comments on 'My First Year with Austin Ch. 12'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
remy247remy2477 months ago

Oh wow! Not prepared for that. Can’t wait for the next chapter. It seems so long between them even though it is only a week. Please keep them coming (cumming). 😀

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn7 months ago

So, Tyler doesn’t get his happy ending?

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Honestly, Janice has not helped Tyler with all her anxious suspicions. Yea Austin freaked out and went back but he honestly needed some alone time to process the initial news too and he made up an excuse. He never chose anyone other than Tyler but having a baby is a big deal— insurance, last name, custody, etc. I don’t blame him for wanting to get it sorted better so Tyler would be less anxious if Austin had a reasonable plan when he told Tyler about the surprise baby news that could work possibly. Brainstorming ideas is not wrong.

Austin and Tyler had planned in fairly good detail that they both wanted to move back home after LA, Tyler for his brother and nephews. Austin did assume that Tyler hadn’t changed that desire or plan and could have told him about the baby sooner but he Loves Tyler and that should be enough especially since they had said maybe to adopting kids in the future if recall. Or never ruled out kids If they became a long term committed or married couple. So I guess I feel bad for Austin mostly right now that the love of his life is pushing him away right now.

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodge7 months agoAuthor

I like how you (@ExLuke) see the nuances of the situation.

It is certainly not a black or white thing.

I would say that this fight between Ty and Austin goes back even further. I think Ty has always felt like he could give up everything to be with Austin (his first college boyfriend, Kurtis after prison), and there, he mostly felt hurt that Austin did not even consider that Ty may not want this life.

I think it is realistic for Tyler to realize: shit, my boyfriend is going to be a dad, this child will be part of my life, do I want this? And even if I want this, is Austin even considering how my whole life is changing too because of this information?

They have 12 more chapters to sort it out!

canndcannd7 months ago

Week now he can blow up her life like she did his with the news about austin. I dunno. Austin Wad wrong to lie and I'm glad he is letting him know he don't be a lap dog but i feel like Austin really does love him. He's taken the right steps and what he says to Martin was really sweet. But i think ty needs to figure out what he wants. Did he love Austin or was Austin someone to hold onto coming out of prison? He needs to work thru that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh no, I wanted Ty and Austin to be together. But wow what a twist!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Somehow, Austin (not surprisingly) fathering a child with his ex-wife wasn't as disheartening as it would have been, had Austin been actually hiding an affair with another man, and as a "submissive" bottom. Having a child with your ex-wife wasn't the end of the world, but hiding it from your man and making up alibis certainly wasn't the best way to build trust during the beginning of a relationship. Even so, I wasn't as mad with Austin (I LOVE HIM) as much as I was frustrated with Ty. C'mon man, were you mad that he had a child or that he lied about it? I feel like Tyler was just finding an excuse to actually "give up" on their relationship and this was the perfect ammunition. Like a preemptive heartbreak. Because he was pretty uncertain with their relationship from the beginning, whether it was he felt like it was too good to be true or he was actually holding out for someone.

That ending though... Tell me Ty is gonna go straight into adult industry now that he's single right? On the bright side, now we can actually call Austin a "daddy", lol ;)

- Brandon.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

I hear you Thomas_Lodge and thanks for your response! Am I remembering another story as far as Austin and Tyler ruling out kids or marriage. When asked about it at the reunion (I think) they don’t deny marriage, right? I feel like Austin even back in college wanted kids and a traditional life. Heck I think it was part of the reason why he said no to seriously dating Tyler with the thought of it potentially going somewhere. So I’m just surprised Tyler seems surprised. I definitely get that he doesn’t get asked early on, but if I we Austin I would want to process it and develop a rough plan of how the new family member (which he will want to know and financially support), can fit into their lives once they move back East as they had both already agreed to. I’m not criticizing your writing, just Tyler and his allowance to Janice to whip him up and into crisis so easily. Janice is sure now going to find out what “living in a glass house “ feels like and that long term relationships are not easy. It’s a good segue to her humility hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

❤️❤️❤️ YESS! Want more 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.