My FLR Pt. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
The beginning of a FLR.
1.8k words
3.27
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't always in a female led relationship. When Clare and I first got married we had a very traditional marriage. This is how our marriage started out. Writing this I couldn't believe how much our relationship has changed. This is the beginning. This story is pretty vanilla. Our marriage started out vanilla. Life made it evolve into what it is today, but that will come later.

My wife and I married shortly after graduating high school. My wife, Clare definitely settled. She was gorgeous. She was a petite busty brunette with traditional American values. She wanted to cook, clean, and craft. Basically she wanted to be my perfect little housewife. I was a loser. I had dropped out of college after a semester and worked as a pizza delivery driver. I made slightly more than minimum wage and supplemented my income by stealing cash and food from work. I don't know why she said yes, but she did.

There was no engagement. I proposed on a whim one night, and the next morning we just went to city hall and got a marriage license. There was no honeymoon. I went to work that night. When Clare asked about a ring, I simply told her I couldn't afford a nice one. I offered to get her a placeholder ring until I could, but my budget was $100. She sighed and said don't worry about it.

About a week later, I woke up and she wasn't in bed with me. I searched our apartment. She wasn't home. Her car wasn't out front either. I called her phone, but she didn't answer. I was concerned, but I had to go to work. I figured she went out with friends, and put it out of my mind.

That night when I got home, I was greeted by the sound of my wife's voice from the bedroom. I walked to the sound of her voice. I found her on our bed. She lay there naked surrounded by the light of cheap tea candles. The candlelight made her pale white skin glow radiantly. She had torpedo shaped C cup breasts with pouty pink nipples. Her toned belly led to shapely crossed legs. Her legs only partially hid her perfect little smooth pussy. It was perfect. Her pussy lips formed a perfect little puffy camel toe.

Realizing I was going to get laid, I quickly undressed. Clare watched and giggled. Then holding out her hand, she asked, "Do you like what I'm wearing?"

I took her hand and climbed on top off her. I kissed her neck, and whispered, "I love it when you wear your birthday suit to bed. "

Wrong answer. She pushed me off and sat up. Annoyed Clare replied, "I was talking about my ring. I brought it on credit at Zales. How could you not notice? It's beautiful. Now everyone will know I'm your wife. Here I got you a ring too."

She slid the wedding band on my finger. I was confused and angry. I had told her a week ago that I could not afford this. I was barely making ends meet, and now I had to worry about paying off some expensive looking jewelry.

As I pulled my hand back, I mounted her by straddling her waist. I leaned forward, inches away from her face. I grabbed both her wrists and held them by her ears. I then proceeded to scream at her. I let her know what a dumb bitch she was. This a followed by a lecture on how we couldn't afford dumb stuff when I could barely pay rent. Her blue eyes began to tear up as she struggled to break free. Realizing I might be overdoing it, I let go of her wrists and apologized.

She furiously beat her fists on my chest. Between sobs, Clare cried, "I got a job as a receptionists at a law firm. I've been at work all day. After work I went to the mall and got the rings. I'll pay off both rings in six months. I was just trying to be nice. Why do you have to be such an ass?"

The thought of her getting a job hadn't crossed my mind. She blubbered on about her job, but I wasn't paying too much attention. She was a receptionist. She made $30 an hour plus benefits. Blah, blah, blah. Her teary eyes and heaving breasts were turning me on. I was rock hard from looking at her body pinned underneath me. Eventually, I got bored of listening to her and thrust my hips forward.

My dick was now inches away from her mouth. Shocked, Clare stopped talking. I took that opportunity to force my cock between her lips. Once inside her mouth, I began thrusting. I bounced my balls off her chin as I pushed my dick as far down her throat as I could. The forceful face fucking, caused her eyes to tear up again. She never looked more beautiful to me.

Clare was not amused by my surprise oral penetration. She punched me in the thigh giving me a horrible Charlie horse. The pain caused me to pull out. I sat back on her belly with my spit covered cock resting between her breasts. "Stop! What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"What do you mean, what am I doing?" I asked. "You're the one who called me into the bedroom. You're the one who was lying in bed naked. Obviously this is what you had planned for the night. So what's your problem? I've had a rough day, so be a good little wife and take care of me." Then I squeezed her boobs together and started titty-fucking her.

"Get off of me and keep your little dick away from me, you stupid pizza smelling asshole." Clare screamed at me.

That fucking bitch knew I was self-conscious about my size. I don't know what her problem was, but I wasn't going to deal with her bullshit. I gave her a quick slap as I stormed out of the room.

We have a small apartment. There wasn't really anywhere to storm off to. I opted for the bathroom. Slamming the door, I jumped into the shower. Despite having lost my erection after the little dick comment, I was still horny. I began tugging away on my flaccid penis as the water rained down on me. Once I was fully erect, I started comparing my cock size to stuff I found in the shower. I was half as long as the shampoo bottle's length. I was about the same length as the razor Clare shaved her legs with. If I pushed the handle of the razor down really hard into my pelvis, I was longer.

This went on for a while. I was so preoccupied with my measuring that I didn't hear Clare come in. I was sizing up with a bar of soap, when Clare spoke.

"Here, try this. I bet you're bigger," Clare offered. She was sitting on the toilet seat lid and holding an empty toilet paper roll. She looked apologetic. I think she knew that she went too far. If this was her way of making amends, I was okay with it. Standing up she seductively walked into the shower. She got on her knees and placed the roll next to my cock.

I came up short. The roll was longer. Humiliated, I could feel my face turning red. Clare didn't miss a beat. Looking up at my with her crystal blue eyes she cooed "It's okay baby, everyone knows it's girth that matters not length. You got a fat dick that stretches me out. This roll has nothing on that fat dick of yours. Look, your dick won't even fit inside of it."

But it did. Clare took the roll and attempted to illustrate how my cock wouldn't fit inside... but it did. It not only fit inside, but it was loose. I couldn't even touch the side of the roll. Clare started pumping the tube on my cock and let out a giggle. I was mortified. She realized the damage she had done and stood up to attempt some sort of apology. She tried using the cliché of its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. But I was done.

I had heard enough. I was going to show her the motion of my ocean. I spun her around and pressed her face against the shower wall. The water beaded on her tight little ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, I slid my dick into her tight little pussy. It was dry despite the water from the shower. She obviously wasn't turned on, but I didn't care. I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair and began pumping into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could.

Clare screamed in pain, and slapped my hand off her head. I adjusted my form, I reached around and grabbed both her tits and leaned back as my hips slammed into her. I was fucking her like a porn star, and she liked it. Her pussy was getting wetter and looser with each thrust. I liked it better dry. It felt tighter dry. I needed to finish before she got too turned on. If she got too wet her pussy lost all of its grip.

Clare moaned with pleasure, so I picked up the pace. I was getting close. In my haste to nut, I slipped out. Not wanting to lose my momentum, I reached down and shoved my cock back in as quick as I could. She felt so good. Fucking like a porn star made me feel like a porn star. I felt like I had a 10 inch cock. Her pussy felt tighter around my cock. I kept the pace as Clare squirmed against the wall. The squirming was a problem. Even though she felt tighter she was still loose. I was worried about slipping out again before I finished.

I pressed all my weight against her body. Pinned against the wall, Clare couldn't squirm as much. I could focus on finishing. It didn't take long for that to happen either. After a few more seconds I busted all up into her guts.

Winded and finished, I kissed Clare on the neck and got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried off as I walked to the bedroom. A few moments later Clare came in and snuggled next to me on the bed.

Draping my arms around her, I felt like a king. Then I realized I nutted in her. We couldn't afford wedding bands, how could we afford kids? Worried, I asked her if she was on birth control.

"The pill? I'm on the pill," Clare replied. "Not that it matters, you can't get pregnant from anal. I always heard anal hurt, but that wasn't that bad. Next time you slip it in, a heads up would be nice. I love you goodnight."