My Girlfriend's Arch Rival Pt. 01

Story Info
My girlfriends arch rival nearly suffocates me :(
1.7k words
4.01
44.4k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys.

First story please be kind :)

All characters are over 18.

Thanks!!

***

"Well if it isn't the ugly ducklings." Julia called from across the hall.

I sighed. This was getting annoying now. I turned and saw the beautiful devil stalk towards us. If you did not know what an absolute bitch Julia was you would think she is the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. Unfortunately, her bitchyness ruined it all. It was almost a shame really. But I guess you couldn't be that amazingly hot and also have a winning personality.

"You know I was actually starting to enjoy my day." Annabel sighed.

I looked down at my girlfriend next to me. For a moment I was distracted as I saw down her shirt. The first few buttons on her school uniform were always unbuttoned. Usually I didn't like this as I always caught my friends goggling at her chest, but right now it wasn't the worst thing in the world.

From this angle I could see most of her boobs as they were pressed together by her bra. For a second I had the strong urge to push her up against the lockers and rip her clothes off. I didn't care that my other classmates filled the hall. But I restrained myself. There was plenty of time for that after school. I wrapped my hand around her slim waist and felt the top of her ass brush along my arm.

"Don't worry babe. I'll deal with this." I whispered in her ear.

"Good. Then I'll deal with you later." She winked at me and I felt her hand glide down and grab me over my pants.

I smiled and looked around to check no one was watching as I quickly gave her beautiful ass a light squeeze. Then turned to face the devil.

"What do you want Julia?" I asked, moving to stand in front of Annabel.

Julia smirked as she walked towards me. "Move over fuckwit I want to talk to Annabel."

"Annabel isn't available right now; can I take a message?"

"Oh yes I have a message." Julia said. She stopped and shifted her weight onto one leg, as she did her boobs bounced in her, way to revealing shirt. Focus Jake I told myself, your not allowed to like this devil. "I have some new information about the night she betrayed me."

"Will you drop that already?" Annabel said, stepping out from behind me. "It happened 3 years ago. I've apologised like a hundred times already."

"It was 2 years and 37 days ago and your apologies mean nothing at this point."

Julia stepped forward and she was way to close to Annabel for my liking. Although a small part of my mind imagined them moving just a bit closer until their bodies pressed together.

Okay I need to get laid tonight. My horneyness is getting out of control.

"Jimmy told me that you kissed him on my bed. Is that true?" Julia asked.

"Yep. And It was great." Annabel smirked.

Julia gave Annabel a murderous glare. I felt uneasy as she stepped even closer to my girlfriend. Annabel did not move back so they know almost looked like they were going to kiss. "You are going to regret each word you just said bitch." She growled.

"Oh yeah?" Annabel said. "What is a little slut like you going to do about it?"

Julia did not like that.

She snarled and shoved Annabel back, she slammed into the lockers. Her head looked to have hit the metal lockers hard. I rushed forward and grabbed my girlfriend by the shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"I'm gonna kill that bitch." Annabel growled.

Yep she's okay.

I turned to face the devil. I put my hands forward to stop her getting to Annabel. Her smooth tanned leg shot forward and a splitting pain exploded between my legs. I crumpled to the ground as I grabbed my balls. Did she really just kick my dick? I tried to take deep breaths as another pain shot through my hand that was braced on the ground. Julia had purposefully stepped on it to get to Annabel. She now had Annabel's long blonde hair grasped in her fingers.

"Well that was almost to easy." Julia smirked.

A small crowd had formed as Julia dragged Annabel by the hair towards the common room. Despite the pain, I half stood to help my girlfriend. It hurt more to stand but I had to help Annabel. I limped towards the two girls.

"Oh yes, you can come too." Julia said. She reached forward with her other hand and grabbed my hair. I grunted in pain and she pulled me along beside my girlfriend. Julia kicked open the common room door and dragged us in. Four of my classmates sat at the table on their computers, they all looked up in surprise.

"Hey what's going on here?" My friend Max said as he stood.

"Get me a chair." Julia said sternly. I desperately tried to get her hand off my hair but I couldn't untangle her fingers.

"Julia what the hell is going on?" Max moved towards us. "Let them go." Relief washed over me as I saw Max and the other guys move to help us get away from this crazy bitch.

I felt Julia's body jolt as I saw her leg flash forward. Max grunted and fell to the floor holding his groin.

Shit.

"Get me a chair." Julia repeated in the same stern voice as she lifted her foot and placed it on Max's face, pressing it into the floor.

The other boys paused then one of them rushed to pull a chair towards us. Julia sat and smirked. With her foot she shoved Max away. Fear washed over me.

"Help!" I called, hoping a teacher would hear.

I felt my hair tug and something slam into the side of my head. From Annabel's groan I could tell Julia had just bashed our heads together.

"Don't you dare." Julia growled. She then looked up at the scared looking boys watching us. I could see some more people gathering at the door. "You, go watch for teachers." Julia ordered. "And you, take this bitch."

Julia shoved her hand out, pulling Annabel's hair with it. Annabel hissed in pain. An eager looking boy grabbed Annabel's hair and pulled her over to the table. I didn't like the look in his eyes. But I had bigger problems to worry about at the moment.

Julia yanked my hair and suddenly my vision was filled with the sight of pink, poker dot panties. Julia held me a few centimetres from her cotton covered crotch. I was so close I could smell it. "Kiss it" Julia demanded.

I didn't respond, I just pulled back hard. I didn't care if it hurt, this had gone on long enough.

Julia held my head firmly with two hands. "Kiss it and I'll let Annabel go."

"No." I grunted. "Get off me!"

"I guess were doing this the hard way." Julia sighed and yanked my head forward into her pussy. I felt the warmth and smell fill my senses.

"Jake! What are you doing?" I heard Annabel yell.

I tried to call back. I tried to yell to Annabel that I couldn't move. But all that came out was some muffled mumbles.

"Ooh that feels nice." Julia said. "Keep doing that."

"Let him go you bitch!" Annabel yelled.

"Your such a perv Annabel." Julia said, disgust filling her voice. "You could at least give us some privacy. Jake and I are having a moment here." Julia lifted her skirt and flung it over my head. Everything went dark. All my senses were being taken over by Julia's pussy. She pulled my head harder against it and suddenly I couldn't breathe. Panic filled my brain as I desperately tried to get air into my lungs. I felt Julia's legs lift and wrap around my head. This was getting dangerous. I tried to pull her legs apart but this just made her giggle.

"Oh look your face is going blue." Julia said. "Is that because your having so much fun?"

My mind started to move more slowly as I tried, in vein to get some air. I put both hands on Julia's legs and shoved backwards. But all it did was push us both forward on the chair. I need air! This crazy girl is going to kill me!

"Teacher!" someone shouted.

I gasped as air rushed back into my lungs. Julia lifted her leg and placed it on my shoulder, shoving me backwards. I tumbled on the floor and crashed into something.

"What's going on here?" A welcome voice said. Finally, a teacher. It took him bloody long enough. "Get to class you lot, And Jacob, get off the floor."

"Sorry sir." I mumbled as I got to my feet. My balls still ached so I stumbled a bit.

Everyone started to disperse, and I limped over to Annabel. She embraced me tightly. "I'm going to kill that girl." She muttered.

"That was fun." Julia said behind me. I flinched as I saw Julia standing behind me.

"You eat good pussy Jake. Too bad we were interrupted."

"I didn't fucking do anything. You just.. you just..." I couldn't find the right words the left my dignity intact.

"Well I had a think while you were pleasing me Jake. The best way to get back at Annabel is to have sex with you."

"I will literally call the cops if you come anywhere near me again you evil bitch." I said in what I hoped was a confident voice.

"Well I could force you to." Julia said thoughtfully. "But I think it will be more fun to make you beg for it. I don't want you tied up while you please me. I want you begging to be in my presence. That sounds more fun."

"You're a psychotic." Annabel said. "I'm telling Mr. Gregson everything you did today."

"Imagine it perv." Julia said. "Jake begging me to allow him to touch me. By the time I am done with him, he will want nothing to do with you. I will be his whole world."

"Julia all I did was kiss a guy you kind of liked." Annabel said. "Is that really what all this is about?"

"Yes." Julia smiled. "But also, this is fun."

Julia turned and slowly walked away. Leaving me and Annabel in stunned silence.