My Girlfriend's Arch Rival Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr. Gregson comes to the rescue. (I thought)
3.3k words
4.26
25k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18!

***

"Thanks Mr. Gregson." I said as we sat down at his desk.

Gregson was my math teacher. He had been my teacher for years. He was the only one I could trust enough to tell what Julia had done to me. He had remained stony faced as I told him what she had done. I skipped some bits that were a bit embarrassing, but he got the idea. I felt safe in his presence.

"Don't you worry Jacob. I will sort it out. I know Julia can be a bit of trouble some times." He said.

The door opened and the devil walked in.

"Alice said you wanted to see me?" Julia said as she walked in. Way too many of her buttons were undone on her school shirt and her skirt somehow seemed shorter than before. I shuddered as I remembered being forced between those legs with everyone watching.

The door closed behind her and I felt a strange dread. Being in an enclosed office with the devil was not ideal. But Mr. Gregson was here. Julia wouldn't do anything in front of him. Right?

"Yes Julia, please have a seat." Mr. Gregson said.

Julia walked in and dumped her backpack on the ground. Then, instead of sitting in the empty chair beside me, she shuffled in between me and the desk and jumped backwards onto my lap.

I let out a pained grunt as her ass hit my sensitive balls. The sent of her hair engulfed me as I instinctively leaned forward.

"On the chair Julia!" Mr. Gregson barked.

"Sorry," Julia smirked as she stood. I misunderstood you sir." She sat in the empty chair and crossed her legs, causing her skirt to raise up even further. Was it even worth wearing a skirt at this point? A small cloth would cover more of her leg. Despite the current situation I still found this girl incredibly hot. Bad brain!

"Julia your behaviour lately has been absolutely inexcusably." Mr. Gregson said.

"What specifically are you referring to sir?" Julia asked, innocence plastered all over her face.

"Well for one, the disrespect you just showed Jacob as you entered here." Mr Gregson said sternly.

"Hmm I'm not sure what you are referring to sir." Julia said, mock misunderstanding all over her face.

"Julia you know perfectly well what I am refereeing to." Mr Gregson said.

Julia's face scrunched up like she was trying to remember something. Then her face cleared and she stood from her chair. "Oh you mean when I did this?" Julia asked. Before I knew it she had jumped into my lap again. It hurt even more than before. How did she again manage to land right on my balls?

"Get off me!" I braced against her with my hands to push her off but she wrapped her legs around the outside of mine and squeezed tightly. I felt her ass dig into my crouch. I struggled to get her off but she just leaned back and giggled.

"Julia this is not a joke!" Mr Gregson said, standing from his chair.

Julia grinned and pushed back against my chest. From here I had an amazing view of her rack. I was so stunned by this beautiful sight that I stopped trying to get her off me. The absolute perfect curves of her soft tanned skin were mesmerising.

"Good boy." She whispered. "Now you stay nice and still while I take care of grumpy granddad here."

"Julia if you don't start acting appropriately I will be forced to get your parents involved." Mr Gregson said.

"Good." Julia said. She pushed on the armrests and raised her ass off my now erect penis. Only to slam it back down hard. It hurt but in a very good way. This was so wrong.

Julia then got up and walked around to the back of Mr Gregsons desk. "You can tell them about the bruises Jake gave me.

"Bruises?" Mr Gregson asked, looking at me.

"I haven't given her any-"

"Then what is this?" Julia asked. She perched herself up on Mr Gregson's desk and lifted the front of her skirt up. Mr Gregson's eyes immediately darted away. From behind the desk I couldn't see what she was showing him but unfortunately, I had a very knowledgeable idea of what that area of Julia's body looked like.

"Put that away Julia." Mr Gregson said, his face turning red as he tried to look anywhere but where he probably wanted to.

"Oh and he hit me on the chest as well." Julia said. She then began unbuttoning her school shirt.

"That is enough!" Mr Gregson said. "I am calling your parents this instant.

He moved to get to his phone on his desk, but Julia was quicker. She stood and put her body in between Mr Gregson and his phone. There was an awkward moment where Julia's movement and Mr Gregson's movement forced them to bump into each other. Mr Gregson looked very confused as Julia continued to undo her buttons.

"There." Julia said as the last button came off. From the back I couldn't see her exposed chest. But Mr Gregson had a front row view as Julia began playing with her breasts.

"There was a bruise somewhere here." She said, lifting and boobs and shifting them around while she inspected the area. "Sorry, my big tits always get in the way."

I saw Mr Gregson's eyes dart towards Julia's chest. What the fuck was going on? Was he staring at Julia's boobs?

Then he quickly sat down on his chair and crossed his legs. "Julia that is... that is quite enough."

"What's wrong Mr Gregson?" Julia asked in mock concern. "How come your crossing your legs?" She asked innocently.

"Julia I know what you are doing and it is very immature." Mr Gregson said. "I will give you one last warning before your parents are called."

Julia giggled and sat back on his desk. She was now right in front of him, her shirt unbuttoned, her legs wide apart and an evil grin on her face. I was in somewhat of a shocked state. Mr Gregson was supposed to be my saviour! Should I do something?

"Julia get off my desk this instant!" Mr Gresgon roared. "This is highly inappropriate!"

"If I'm too close to you sir you could always just stand up and walk away." Julia said.

Mr Gregson's eyes flickered down to his crossed legs. He was almost certainly hard down there.

"Enough four play." Julia said. She leaned back slightly and lifted her legs up and rested her calves on Gregson's shoulder pads.

Mr Gregson's hands instantly shot up to lift Julia's legs off.

"Why are you touching my legs sir?" Julia called out loudly.

Mr Gregson's hands shot down and he quickly glanced to the door of his office. "Julia get your legs off me!" He hissed at his tormentor. He then turned his head to me. "Jacob go lock the door."

"Don't you dare move Jake." Julia growled so forcefully that I froze half out of my seat.

"Jacob go lock the door this instant!" Mr Gregson growled.

Who do I listen to? Julia or my teacher. What sort of question was that! Of course my teacher. I pushed my chair back.

Julia curled her legs and pulled Mr Gregson's head forward. She then twisted and locked his neck in her right leg. Mr Gregson immediately started to push and shove Julia's leg. But his hands couldn't break the hold. Julia grabbed her right ankle to secure the hold and Mr Gregson's face turned from anger to shock. He was clearly not getting any air.

"Sit down Jacob." Julia said with a smile.

I was frozen in place as I watched this horror movie of a sight. My teacher was being strangled right in front of me. His face was going blue.

"Don't make me say it again." Julia said, the bubbly tone disappearing. She squeezed her leg tighter and a desperate gargling noise filled the office.

I slowly lowered myself down into the chair. Fear washed through my brain. How the fuck was I going to get out of this one.

"good boy." Julia said and she released Mr Gregson who fell back into his chair, gasping for air, clutching at his chest.

"That was fun." Julia smiled. "Let's do it again."

Mr Gregson quickly rose from his chair. Fear all over his face as he backed away from the devil. His boner had disappeared as he had fought for his survival.

Julia laughed and turned her head back to me. This gave me a quick peak of her amazing breasts, trapped in her tight purple bra. "It's more fun when they struggle." She winked at me and glided off the desk. "where do you think you're going sir."

"Julia... you..." He backed up into the corner of his office and accidentally knocking into his shelf. Knocking several awards to the floor.

Julia moved forward and Mr Gregson tried in vein to back further away. He only succeeded in knocking more papers from his shelf.

Julia stopped in front of him. "You know, I think you might want to sit back down sir."

"Julia... this it... are you..." he muttered.

"I suppose I could force you to sit down. Julia said thoughtfully. "But there might be a more fun way to make you sit. It certainly worked well before."

Julia turned and slowly bent forward. Keeping her knees straight she slowly lowered. The lower she got, the more her skirt lifted. Giving both males in the room one hell of a sight. She grabbed some of the papers that had fallen, and raised up to hand them back to Mr Gregson. However, Mr Gregson was already back in his chair, legs crossed, his face a deep shade of red. I couldn't blame him. The sight of this girl's ass was something most men only dream of.

"That's better." Julia said. She stalked back to the desk and hopped back up onto it, lifting her legs and resuming her previous position. She lazily lifted her legs and rested them on Gregson's shoulders again.

"Okay." Julia said. "I have to go to class soon so let's get this over with.

Mr Gregson was now staring at Julia pussy. He seemed to have given up. This was like some kind of nightmare. Then something passed over his face and he turned to me.

"Jacob!" He said. "Lock the door quickly! I don't care what she does to me! If anyone sees this I..." he shuddered.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to listen to him, but I was scared what Julia would do.

"I don't think you understand sir. Nothing happens here without my approval." Julia said. "So why don't we make a deal."

"Jacob quickly! Go lock it!"

Julia smirked. She didn't even look back at me. Did she know I wasn't moving? Should I move? What was the right move here?

"I'll tell you what sir. I'll let Jacob lock the door if you do something for me." Julia said, taking her legs off the teacher and shuffling back on the desk. She leaned back and rested on her elbows. Her knees bent and her legs spread.

"Okay fine." Mr Gregson mumbled. "Whatever you want. I'll be in jail if anyone sees this anyway."

"Kiss my pussy." Julia said.

"What!" Mr Gregson stood.

Julia smiled and raised her voice. "Mr Gregson!" She yelled. "Get your hands off me!"

Mr Gregson gulped and looked nervously to the door. His face was red.

"Why do you want me to unbutton my shirt?" Julia called even louder.

Mr Gregson's face grew redder as he glanced at Julia then the door then back again.

"Ow!" Julia screeched. "Mr Gregson that hurts my butt!"

Mr Gregson launched forward, placing both hands on the desk. I couldn't see what happened but his face disappeared underneath Julia's skirt. He then quickly stood and straightened his tie.

"Okay now lock the door Jocob." He said.

I didn't move. Julia hadn't said anything. Did she want me to move?

"No I don't think I will allow that. I'm sure you can do better than that." Julia said.

"But I-"

"Should I take all my clothes off?" Julia yelled towards the door.

Mr Gregson did not hesitate. He dived down and buried his face in Julia's skirt.

"Ooo that's better." Julia threw her head back and bit her bottom lip. "Keep going sir."

Mr Gregson shot up and whipped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Okay enough playing around Julia. We had a deal."

"Yes we did." Julia said. She jumped off the desk and straightened her skirt. "Since you have been such a good boy sir I will lock the door." She turned and faced the door. "But I need some encouragement." Julia grinned in her crazy evil way.

"What now!" Mr Gregson hissed. "I've done everything you've asked of me." The man sounded defeated.

Julia turned and walked towards the dejected man. "Yes your doing so well sir." She said in a voice that made it sound like she was talking to a small puppy rather than a fully growth man. "Don't worry you'll get your treat later." She then grabbed his hair and yanked him down to his knees. She turned on the spot, her ass now at Mr Gregson's eyes level.

"Every kiss you place on my butt, I will take one step closer towards the door. When we get there, I will consider locking it."

"This can't-"

Julia turned her head and gave her teacher the most withering glare I had ever seen. "It was cute at the start but my patients is running out old man." She hissed.

Mr Gregson shot forward like a starving man finding food. He ducked his head back and forward placing kiss after kiss on the back of Julia's skirt. Julia smiled and started slowly walking forward. Mr Gregson shuffled on his knees, following the teenage girl, desperately kissing her ass.

You know if you had told me at the start of this meeting that Mr Gregson, my friend and teacher. The most powerful, confident man I knew, would be shuffling along his office floor on his knees, kissing Julia's ass, I would have laughed. Now laughing was the furthest thing from my mind. My mind buzzed as I tried to think of how to save my teachers dignity.

The two of them finally got to the door and Julia bent her hips and shot her ass backwards. Knocking Mr Gregson back onto the floor. He grunted in pain and held his nose. Julia laughed and placed a hand on the lock of the door. But before she did anything else I froze as three loud knocks echoed from the door.

Julia smiled and cracked the door open. "Yes?" she said thought the crack.

"Um... is Mr Gregson there?" a small voice said.

"Hmm let me check." Julia closed the door and turned to face us. She leaned down and grabbed Mr Gregson by the hair. She pulled him close to the door and flipped him around onto his back. She then stepped on leg over him and lifted his head between her legs. She gripped his head tight with her upper thighs. "Lick" she ordered softly. She then cracked the door open again. Mr Gregson didn't move. I could see a bit of defiance left in his eyes and hope flickered in my mind. Julia smiled and my hope died.

"Hey Alix." Julia said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah I guess."

"You have dog's right?" Julia said. Opening the door a crack more as she spoke. Mr Gregson's eyes went wide. "I'm having trouble with one of my dogs."

"Is he sick?" Alix asked. She sounded confused.

"No he won't listen." Julia said. "I want him to lick. And if he doesn't lick I will open the door."

"What?" Alix asked.

Mr Gregson's tongue shot out of his mouth. He desperately tried to lick Julia's panties but his face was still squeezed between her thighs. His tongue couldn't reach the panties. Julia squeezed tighter as Mr Gregson tried to pull Julia's legs apart with his hands. His tongue shot forward trying to get to the panties.

"I can't feel a lick. Maybe you could come in and help me?" Julia said.

"What do you mean? Is your dog in Mr Gregson's office?" Alix asked.

Julia slowly started to pull the door open. Mr Gregson fought even harder to get to Julia's panties. He gave one big pull with his arms and finally managed to get her legs to move far enough apart to get his face up into her skirt. He started franticly licking the thin cotton that wrapped around Julia's ass and pussy.

Julia smiled and stopped pulling the door.

"Yes that's better." Julia said.

"I didn't do anything?" Alix said.

Julia ignored the girl and closed the door. I felt like calling to Alix. We needed help. Go get the principal. Go get someone. But I couldn't risk Mr Gregson getting caught with his head between a teenage girls legs. I needed to do something! but I didn't know what!

"Wait I need to talk to Mr Gregson!" Alix said called through the door.

"He's busy." Julia said, clicking the door locked. She then looked down at her teacher as he pulled his head out from between her legs. And slowly stood. His face was covered in some sort of liquid. He was breathing hard as he straightened his shirt.

"Did I say stop?"

"Julia that's enough. I've done everything you have asked-"

Julia unclicked the lock and placed her hand on the door handle.

Mr Gregson dove back down and shoved his head back between her legs. He began eagerly licking her panties again.

"Good boy." Julia said. She then grabbed his hair and lifted her leg away from him. Mr Gregson's face still faced the roof. He was stuck in a sort of backwards crawl with his hands and feet holding him up. As Julia dragged him roughly by the hair he walked backwards awkwardly as he tried to keep up with her. She brought him back to his desk and shoved him underneath it.

"Suck." She ordered as she sat in his office chair and kicked her legs under the desk. I couldn't see what he was sucking but he must be doing it as Julia was smiling.

"Now you Jake." Julia said, leaning forward and interlocking her fingers. "I am very disappointed in you."

"Julia you can't get away with this." I said. How could this happen? Someone had to stop her.

"I did not give you permission to tell Mr Gregson about you eating my pussy. That was very rude of you."

"I didn't-" Julia's glare cut off my sentence. I hadn't actually told him that bit but that didn't matter right now.

"Mr Gregson is a teacher. You shouldn't be telling him about your sexual activities." Julia said.

I sat there in stunned silence. Did she realise what she was saying? This man had just licked her pussy and kissed her ass and she was lecturing me about boundaries with teachers?

"You will be punished for this Jake." Julia said.

I gulped. What did that mean? The vision of Mr Gregson desperatly kissing Julia's skirt as she walked filled my mind. Was that going to be me soon? No! I wouldn't allow it.

"Now pass me my bag. Me and Mr Gregson have some more work to do before class." Julia said. "Get out of here Jake. I don't want you perving on me any more than you usually do."

I instinctively looked down at Julia's purple bra. God she was beautiful. I reached down and passed Julia her backpack. I then stood and walked towards the door. As I turned and left the room I got one last look at Julia. She had pulled something small and metal out of her bag. She was placing a key in the object with that evil grin on her face.

I shuddered and closed the door behind me.