My Handjob Stories Pt. 03

Story Info
The married woman experience.
1.8k words
4.17
2.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought that putting down my experiences in writing can be so erotic....so exhilarating? After years of putting it just down to lucky occurrences, I can express in details those happenings and relive the memories for others to enjoy.

I am not much of a story writer, so the details in this story and the previous two reflect what I remember. As I said earlier some details remained with me forever due to me fantasing a lot about them, after all both of my previous stories were highly unlikely to happen again.

This final story maybe more common then you think. I have always fantasied about an affair with a married woman. Well that's probably not going to go down well with those happily married husbands out there. But what can I say, there is someone enticing about having a little bit of fun with a "happily married lady"

Well that's what happened. Once again I am in the envious position, this time again on the receiving end.....from a married woman, as I wanted to enjoy a little bit of pleasure in my favourite semi public place...in my SUV. And god forbid, it was going to be sensational. I honestly admit my goal was deliberate and it was my aim.

My long term relationship with my ex girlfriend Sandra had just ended and truthfully, I was probably still sore from how it ended with her having an affair with an ex good mate. That's probably another story. Things were still very raw and to be frank I was fricky horny. Clearly I deserve what's was due to me Ha..Ha!

I first meet this beautiful lady...lets just say her name was Sarah. I know the type of woman I am attracted to and Sarah had it all from the honey blonde locks to a petite statue. She was around her late thirties I believe. I was mid twenties at that time.

I was working casually at a drug store where I managed the counter and helped out at the dispensary. She was a medical representative for a big pharma company. Can't say which one of course but I am pretty sure these companies chose the woman staff particularly representatives on their appearance. Sarah was very sexy and of course I made an effort to chat all things outside work and finding out she was married, had one young daughter. Naturally I would love to fuck her.

So after months of chatting her up, it accumulated in us having drinks out and of course I knew what I wanted. I am not going to go too much into the led up but just to say that she needed some "attention" which I was very much wanted to give her. And of course I wanted to fuck her in my car which sat almost on its own by late that evening in the car park.

Only a few cars scattered amongst the large car park and I was happy to take her home. She had told her husband that she was out for a staff dinner and probably be back late if you want to believe that.

I think she wanted something but I wasn't clear until that night. I believe it was enlightening for her to feel attracted to someone else. Believe me I was so fricky aroused. I did just needed a good poke but she probably didn't want that and I wasn't pushing too hard that way. But I think she read me well and I just wanted relief.

So despite the alcohol and lots of suggestive flirting she couldn't sleep with me, despite thinking she "needed something." She kindly declined when the time arrived, but I wasn't pursuing that avenue so much, as I actually wanted her to use her hand on me. Yes I had the desire to eat her as well but when the time came and we were at my car, I got the impression she wasn't wanting me to pursue something like that and she just needed to "let out some steam."

Sarah seem happy enough to please me and I really wanted it. To say just that was a serious understatement. I wanted to experience her....I wanted to experience how she masturbates a guy...yep...what this married woman is really like when she is excited....its my fantasy, always has been and always will be, especially from such sexy lady such as Sarah....but also not let out too much that, that's what I fantasy a lot about....

I think anyone in other cars can see we were probably having some type of fun as we headed straight to the back seat...it was my favourite spot and judging by the way she led me by the hand, shes probably done this many times before.

So there we were, together and she tells me straight up that we can't sleep together tonight. We can kiss and perhaps "I can make you happy" she tells me beaming like a school girl. Omg I would be happy with that I remember thinking. My head was already spinning from the cocktail of alcohol and "sex hormones" so she just turned me into a horny "teenager"

I didn't really know what she was thinking. There was no mention of I shouldn't be here or this was a mistake. The whole night I couldn't keep my eyes off her and she smelt so delicious, her perfume really was seductive suitable for a seductress like her.

Sarah was wearing her uniform, a short tight mini skirt and blouse as it was meant to be a "business function" but she looked amazing.

To be frank with you, when I was close to her there, all I could think was going on down on her. I had the desire of finding out what she wore and what layed beneath, I was fricky hot thinking about it. And I was so hard. I sort of gather she would be a dirty talker when she get very excited. She wasn't an extroverted personality but made up in a sexy charm, oozing lots of confidence and exudes elegance toned probably from years of being pursued by men no doubt.

Of course kissing her was incredibly erotic and sensual and her hand went straight onto the bulge, massaging me. Those hot thoughts being with someone married, in a relationship with someone else were such a turn on. I sorry for those out there that disagree with what I wanted and what she did to me that night. If there was anything that makes you feel better, I found out some time later that her relationship was in fact "on the rocks" for those not happy with me and I simply unintentionally took advantage of her vulnerability. But honestly to be able to enjoy a beautiful woman in this vulnerable state and have her masturbate me knowing she is married was one of my fantasy which I will do again without doubt. But I do apologise for the explicit graphic details you are about to read. Sometimes it best to hear every detail of what actually happened and how I felt. Enjoy.

I really did wanted to extend my time with her and enjoy the moment. I can feel the experience in her kissing. The erotic sounds she was making and the whole smell thing. Something very erotic about her when she got excited, it was a real sexual smell and it mingled well with her perfume and to this day still torments me. It been 8 years since I think...still brings many fantasies. It was times like this that I would love to have tasted pussy.

The smell of her breath and skin was so enticing erotic. So was the smell of her hair and the slight saltiness of her skin on her pretty face and neck...oh god it does bring back a lot of images.....

It was then she insert her right hand beneath my pants and I feel her warm hand for the first time. Then she says something.....at that point I knew she was a real teaser. But I even forget what she said.

But right now she was kind of rubbing me under my pants and I was so wet and we were still kissing passionately.....wow I was definitely in heaven. And now she was making some erotic sounds...moans of excitement before virtually pulling my pants completely down....I was fricky so stiff and wet from her touches.

That's when she began masturbating me......I couldn't help but moan. Her right hand twisting firmly up and down drove me wild with lust. The experience indescribable as so many senses were now in play. Her heavy breathing and moaning now really stood out.....and she was just staring into my eyes....omg I was so mesmerised at this point.....its probably the look seen by many guys, I imagined in a quick flash. Its weird but at that moment I just wanted her badly...just wanted to encourage her to be herself and let go on me...so I kind of teased her......like "what would your husband think, if he knew what you're really doing?" and "do you think he would like to watch you?"

I think she sort of told me I was being a "naughty boy." I remember just holding her face and brushing her hair from her beautiful face and just looking at her, all the while she was slowly stroking me. Her smile intensely erotic...she had complete control over me....Then she kind of said "you love handjobs." I just moved my head.

I then moved my left hand to her right breast, holding it and then squeezing gently. It elicits a deep moan from her as she closes her eyes....her right hand pumping up and down steadily faster. I was feeling that amazing urge bubbling away. Then I remember her opening her eyes again and she kind of bit her lower lip.

In my mind I just wanted her....I wanted to experience how she is, make it last forever but I was already too excited...a little too far gone and I just wanted her to finish me.....she could sense I wanted it as she changed her technique, pumping fast then twisting her slender fingers rapidly alternately as she kind of just watched me....she was getting pretty excited......oh yeahh I just wanted to see just how excited Sarah can get....

Then I felt the beginning of my orgasm....I just told her, faster, faster!....she started moaning excitedly, ohhh yeahhhh, ohh yeahhh.....and just went crazy.....its was fricky hot. Unfortunately ( not really) with this story everything happened too quick, I just exploded too soon and as is the case everywhere but it was an extraordinary experience. And I can't even remember much after that except her leaving the car and I didn't end up taking her home. It just didn't feel like...oh its done, lets talk and cuddle and maybe.....Absolutely no regrets here...thanks Sarah for an unforgettable time.