All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 04'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

first to comment and LOVED IT!!!! PLEASE FINISH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Pt.01 and 02 are the best stories I ever read.

Pt 03 and 04 are losing some might. I wouldn´t like to see this storie as a romance...

Please give us some more with strong hermaphrodite power!

Congratulation and thank you.

rinnyrinnyover 13 years ago
Sweet

I hardly ever comment, and never in a negative way, but this is a very good read.

Im not much in to fictional romance, but I must say that if these two ended up together in a loving relationship, I think it would be great.

You can take this story just about anyway you like and I will still enjoy it.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome!! please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing!

i'm a fan more and more with each section of the story! don't stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Without a doubt

This is *the* best series on Literotica right now, and I'm not even into the ts & cd section. Like everyone else, I'm anxious to read more, but more than anything else I love the pacing/teasing you're setting us up for. Take your time and see it through to the letter of your creative vision. We're not going anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Impressive

I've been enjoying literotica both as a reader and an author probably since 2002, I've read and written a lot of smut both good and bad. But this, is without question, some of the best writing from both a technical sense as well as an erotic context that I've seen in a very very long time.

Please continue to prove to the world that erotic writers can not only write hot and sexy stories, but they can also do so with style, technique, grammar, and proper spelling. Looking forward to your next piece.

-F

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I have never written a comment before in all the years i have been reading on this site, which might be construed as selfish, but this story was so good that i just had to write for it.

Thank you for the great work and i hope that there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When?

Will part 5 be posted? I love this story series and I really want it to keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sympathy for the Devil? Hardly.

Let me pose this question (as I see you shooting for the love angle): How do you plan to soften this unsympathetic Devil? Her past may have been shitty, but it doesn't excuse her reprehensible torment.

For the last four chapters she's done nothing but belittle/demean, extort, rape, coerce, imprison, abuse, and torture (physically and mentally) this poor bastard (who by all logic should have reported her to the cops and sued her ass into the ground back around chapter 1 for sexual harassment, as any normal person would have), so how does she or can she realistically redeem herself to her victim?

Because, at some point in the future, that black chunk of wasteland ice said psycho calls a heart is going to thaw, in sets the remorse and the guilty conscience (assuming she even has one)... How can she make it (believably) right?

And don't say by the power of -Stockholm Syndrome- love and or sex. (hello, weak sauce) Nothing excuses her actions and realistically I can't see how he'd forgive her once she no longer has him under her thumb.

Frankly, I'm kinda surprised he hasn't gotten his bloody revenge against his captor and tormentor (which would be the normal response for the avg. male, non-S&M, non-humiliation, non-sissy). No jury would convict.

All that said, I am curious to see how you handle this next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I just Love this story, Metamorphose.....

Dear Metamorphose.....

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter in this mighty tale, and the next, and the next, and as you can tell, I really love your story, and hope you will write many more chapters to this epic tale.....

and also many many thank for the ones you already have posted, I just love this tale, the best ever.....

with regards

Michael

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
I gotta agree, good and bad...

Pros: You're a very fine writer; you've got a great wit and mind for writing humorous dialogue (especially as it pertains to your male lead's dialogue); you're male lead is very well written (if not always believable in his reactions to events; Stockholm Syndrome?) and quite sympathetic.

Cons: But... I gotta agree also with some other commentators that your female lead, while sexy, is a truly horrid and unsympathetic sexual predator (unless the reader is a sub and or sissy) who's behavior (despite your attempts to soften her up with back story) is completely reprehensible, vile, and without defense (if you want to turn this towards the romantic). Again, the subs and the sissies will dig her (because they want a girl just like her to Dom them), but the reader looking for a good story (over just a quick wank) likely won't.

I'm also wondering how you're going to reconcile her deplorable treatment of the male lead (e.g. rape, torture, blackmail, prostitution, etc. etc.) as these aren't the foundations of any plausible loving relationship (even in fiction). I'm fairly confident Hallmark doesn't make a card for *this* particular problem -"Sorry I anal and orally raped, tortured and abused you for days on end, but I'm hoping we can be BFF's." Yeah, not so much.

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments guys.

Chapter five is in the making. I’m having some editing problems issues. It kinds of stretches too much and has too little steam.

If anyone volunteers to give it a quick read and offer some suggestions, I’ll be more than glad to share ideas.

Concerning the – love angle issue and Jasmine charismatic character and morality – I’ve noticed few of you have raised. How am I going to make her sympathetic and Ian forget all she’s made him go through.

Well, I gave that one a deep thought (fifteen seconds) and I can assure you that I don’t have a clue. I never meant for them to be lovers, I was just reaching for a more rounded character. Like someone here said, torture and rape can be fun for a chapter or two, after that it gets old. An interesting idea, though.

Oh, there is one point that keeps annoying me. People complain that Ian suffers from a serious case of Jellyfish backbone. Why isn’t he taking a kitchen knife and makes the world a little better?

When have you ever heard of an abuse and rape victim ever doing that? Most of them keep quiet for years, sometimes forever. Out of all the ludicrous, impossible details in the story, why choose to pick on something that is actually believable?

And just to ease the mind of one anonymous puzzled guy. Yes, it is based on a true story, I just changed the names.

Cheers

ScotsdudeScotsdudeover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Read the sex scene again (the end one) and at the same time, listen to the new Tron: Legacy trailer music by Daft Punk and then tell me they don't go together! Fantastic.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 13 years ago

I have to agree with the others here, your female lead could have gotten the same results if she had just seduced the male lead. However, while certainly she was rather a irritating lead character in the beginning I don't think you'll have that much trouble making her likable. Lets face it romance novels and their progeny have been doing the same thing for decades. While I can't say I would have gone the same route I can't complain about your technique which is excellent.

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago
Too good

Your story is very interesting I wish I knew a tswoman or woman like this. Though she's very hot she's also the biggest bitch I have ever heard of not to mention the biggest sex addict. I honestly don't no if I could take all that sex since thats really tiring but it seems quite awesome. Your writing is alright I have no complaints for the most part.

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
Love

the interaction between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best hermapradite stories on this site. I'm extremely happy to have found it. the development between the characters are exquisite. This story is so vivid in its descriptions, i simply love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesomesauce

I hope you keep writing stories like this. I live herms and nerds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous