All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 05a'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cliffhanger, noooo!

I didn't like this story at first, but it's grown on me such that I love it. I check regularly to see if you've added new chapters :)

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
Wow!

Ok, this is like night and day. I love it (so far). I had some reservations about this, given the rather Non-con nature of the first 3 chapters (and my distaste for Non-con), but you've really put up some major points with me here.

The dialogue is tight, you're humor is just as razor sharp, and your characters keen (Ruth was a nice addition; I sensed some chemistry and history with Jasmine?), but... You've made great strides, in my opinion, with "Jessica Rabbit" Jasmine (such that I don't entirely wish her ill; can't decide until all is said and done), humanizing and softening her.

Simply put, I can see the love (and that's huge).

I hope this is the beginning of a trend as you explore these characters and their motivations. Well played.

Oh, and a Ruth, Jasmine, Ian threeway would be super hot ;3

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Loved Ian's technical IT stuff

even though I wasn't able to understand one word of it. Metamorphose, you write better than excellently! (I even read your descriptions of anal sex.)

(Oh, but please do not use the adverb, "excellently" in any of your stories! It isn't.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous