My Horny Wife Fucks Other Men Pt. 03

Story Info
Sue has more fantastic sexual exploits.
2.5k words
3.07
6.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from Sue's last exciting session spent fucking Mark at his home, we spent some time reviewing our arrangements and reaffirmed that we are both continue to be very happy with Sue being allowed to fuck other men.

Sue kept in contact with Mark and from time to time has spent an overnight session at his place while I was away on business. I won't go over what all they got up to but it was certainly more of the same. Both enjoying their bodies and the sexual pleasures both can provide. She is still in awe of his fantastic cock and staying power and him only ever shooting his load when she is also ready to take it in her mouth or up her cunt.

Further exploits

So let us tell you about some more of her exploits. Firstly referring back to our just married and her innocent days.

I was shown a short American porn film one day and that night told her all about it and it got her very excited. It was in black & white and only a short film and showed two people in bed and the lady waking up and moving the bed clothes off her husband. He was naked with a substantial "Morning Glory" Hard On.

She moved down and slipped her mouth over his cock and licked and sucked him. He woke up and turned her onto her back, lifted her legs in the air and gave her a good fucking which ended with him shooting his load on her face. When I told Sue the details she got very horny and made us re-enact the scene in our bed. I did not realise it at the time but I think that was the moment which released her real potential sexuality.

The next occasion was of course when she met my best friend and became obsessed with his huge cock which then led to her fucking other men.

Female on Female

Sue's first female on female encounter was a porn film which she watched with me. She was intrigued and the use of dildos got her excited. I asked her if she ever thought about fucking another woman and she said not really because cock was her thing and without cock sex would be inadequate, but if the circumstances ever arose she wouldn't be opposed in principle.

Soon after she bought a bloody big Dildo which we used to finish her off after I fucked her.

Her Female Friends

In addition to meeting and fucking other men she had a circle of lady friend pals who she met up with for social occasions.

She would often come home and tell me about them moaning and groaning about their husbands who were more interested in work than in them. All of them also complained of a great lack of sexual attention and satisfaction.

Why are you always so content?

Some of them asked her why she never moaned about me and why she always seemed so content and at most times positively glowing.

Jokingly one of them said "your husband must be hung like a donkey to keep you so happy". Sue laughed out loud and said that nothing could be further from the truth as I only have a 4 inch cock when hard and although it still gives her orgasms it does not fulfil her every need. She then explained to them all about our arrangement which gives her the opportunity to fuck other men.

They were intrigued and interested:

A great deal of chat took place and she was totally open about her experiences. Some of her friends said that while they would love to try some new young cock they could never tell their husbands they wanted to fuck other men. However three of them were positively interested and they quietly said they would like to talk to her more about it.

None of the three had had another cock since marriage but of course had many secret fantasies. Had she any suggestions?

Male Escort:

Sue spoke with me about it and following discussion we thought that she should arrange for herself and the other three MILFS to meet up and hire a Male Escort to visit them and see how it went. Sue said she would happily service the Escort and they could participate as much or as little as they wanted. When she put this to them they got really excited and agreed to go for it.

Sue contacted Escort agencies and explained the situation. Three mid thirty's MILFS sexually frustrated and looking for excitement plus herself who was well experienced, required a well hung mid twenties fit good looking guy who could service all four of them. They confirmed they could provide such a person and he would come to our house when I was away and a date/time was agreed. The women got really excited.

The day arrived:

Come the day, Sue arranged for her pals to arrive an hour prior to the Escort so she could give them a couple of glasses of wine to relax them.

She told them she would make first contact with him and would put him at ease and strip him and get him fully aroused and they could join in if and when they were ready.

They all agreed, and also thought that they would be willing to suck his cock and perhaps fuck him. None of them including Sue had any woman on woman sexual experience but were not put off by the idea should it arise. They were happy to get naked in front of each other as they did so when they went swimming.

As his arrival time got closure they became more and more nervous but also more and more determined to enjoy the afternoon. All were very smartly dressed and all had decided upon sexy underwear including g-strings, stockings and suspenders and of course my Sue had crotchless tights and no panties.

He's arrived:

The knock came at the door and Sue let him in and welcomed him with a kiss on his cheek. He was around 25 years old, 6ft tall, quite well built, good looking, and had on a very tight pair of trousers which showed a good bulge underneath.

Sue confirm they would like him to stay for about 3hrs but happy to extend if more time desired - he was happy to oblige and meet all their requirements and provided documentation to show he was regularly tested.

Sue explained the circumstances which led to this meeting and he said he quite understood as frustrated gorgeous MILFs looking for more action were his most regular customers.

Introductions to each of the girls were made and then they got down to business.

The 3 girls sat on a sofa while Sue and Jack stood in the centre of the room facing them and French kissed. Hands roamed all over each others bodies and he began to slowly undress her down to her underwear. She reciprocated and got him down to his boxer shorts which were obviously very well filled by his manhood.

Sue got down on her knees and very slowly kissed and licked along the outline of his cock and gradually slipped his boxers down until his balls and well hung circumcised cock flopped out. A good 6 inches flacid she thought and the girls all gasped and one said "well my husbands got nothing like that" and others said "me neither". He just laughed.

Sue took his cock in her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his shaft and then concentrated on his bulbous cock head, flicking it round the rim and along the tip. She also opened her mouth wide and took as much as possible into the back of her throat. He took her bra off and played with her tits and sucked her hard nipples.

Others join in:

They asked the others to join them and they did, firstly using hands to feel his body and slowly becoming braver and grasping his now rock hard cock with one of them in particular not holding back and going down and taking over from Sue in taking his cock in her mouth.

After what was now becoming a relaxed situation Sue suggested they all move to the sofa where she sat Jack down and she stood on the sofa with her cunt in his face and the three other girls used his cock, taking turns to suck it and lick his balls.

Jack sucked on Sue's engorged clitoris and licked her pussy while he fingered her arsehole. By now she was dribbling her cunt juices, and the girls below were licking it up. Two of the girls had a hand each on Jacks cock and kept switching between sucking and licking it and wanking his shaft. The other played with his balls. Every so often they all switched around so all got the best of all parts.

Sue slowly crouched down and hovered with her gaping wet cunt just above the top of his cock and her pals guided it into her. She wiggled it a little bit before slowly slipping all the way down his shaft and she rode him hard until she came.

Now totally relaxed after watching Sue perform, the others were ready for some real action. After another glass of wine they all moved to the comfort of the bedroom.

Jack picked up Valarie and laid her down on the bed, opened her legs wide, licked her pussy and then after rubbing his cock head all around her pussy lips slipped his throbbing cock into her wet cunt and after a few gentle thrusts gave it to her full length until his balls smacked against her arse.

She let out really loud gasps and said "fucking hell I've not felt anything like that for years". He banged away until the sweat was pouring off them both, but whenever he slowed she said no, no, don't stop, keep giving it to me hard. Soon she was squealing in ecstasy as she had an almighty shuddering orgasm. At the same time Sue was on her knees again licking his balls and licking all the cunt juices which were dripping of his shaft after every thrust.

In the meantime the other two girls got all carried away and we're having a 69 session on the carpet with fingers, tongues, and a dildo hard at work.

Jack amazingly kept his full erection and just need a few moments to get his breath back while Sue and her friends got stuck into another girl on girl session.

Fully recovered Jack waved his hard cock around and asked who wants to be next. He took Helen who'd not had him yet to the the edge of the bed and bent her over and took her doggy style and gave her a really good banging.

Her friends joined in by playing with her tits as they swung back and fore and at the same time Sue switched back and fore giving them a really good fingering up their wet cunts. Again screams of pleasure as orgasms were reached with none of them wanting to stop.

Sue said to him please shoot your load up Helen when you're ready and we'll all share a cream pie. This he did and they laid her on her back and licked and fingered his spunk out of her swollen cunt giving Jack some more recovery time. Helen was ecstatic and cried out "I've never had a cock ever give me such pleasure and I want more".

Jack said no problem and laid down on his back with his hard cock pointing skyward and he told her to straddle him. She didn't need a second invite and within seconds had him inside her up to his balls and she rode him like a professional jockey. Of course he reciprocated and he thrust upwards as she plunged down his shaft with her cunt juices flowing down and around his balls.

They hard fucked like this for about twenty minutes non stop and she had a non stop succession of orgasms and he shot his full load up her. She was truly shattered but on cloud nine. Her friends licked her out and passed Jacks spunk around via kisses.

Everyone now need a good break so they sat around totally naked and just chatted, with the girls telling Jack how wonderful he was and how did he manage to have such amazing staying power.

This resulted in Jane saying it's ok for you lot but I've not had his cock or been fucked yet and no-one is leaving here until I have been. They all laughed. Jack asked her how she would you like it to which she said I want you all to myself and I want to suck your cock, you lick my pussy, fuck me doggy, and then ride me until you shoot your hot load inside me. Yes please he said let's go, as the others settle down to watch the action.

All the girls were really happy for Jane as she was most nervous and most unsure of the whole thing and here she was now taking control and aiming to have the best fuck of all. They all said "go for it girl".

Jane then got the best fucking she has ever had and when she finished squealing, calling for more, and having an almighty finish along with Jack all her friends stood naked over them

and gave them a great round of applause.

With everyone totally satisfied Jack cleaned himself up and prepared to leave. They all gave him a cuddle and kiss and presented him with a zip tie bag containing a gift to remember their wonderful time together. This contained a thong upon which they had all wiped the crotch piece on their pussies and thoroughly covered it in the juices from each of their cunts.

He laughed said he would open it up that evening and sniff it and remember them all.

He said this was one of the best sessions he had ever had as his usual customers were demanding business women staying in hotels and they thought they could just use him, not like you lot who gave as much as you got.

After he left they chatted about what had gone before and all agreed it had been a wonderful experience. Sue advised them that if they wanted to keep it secret from their husbands they needed to be sure he didn't get close to their vaginas for a couple of days as the pinkness and swelling inside would take time to go down.

Laughingly Bev said it's ok for you, your husband knows what you've been up to today so you can go home now and enjoy his 4 inches tonight. Sue said cheeky bitch, and goodbye for now.

That night she did have my cock and we had a brilliant session as she told me the details of their fantastic day.