All Comments on 'My Hot, Sexy, Crazy Step Sister'

by metalgear11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Complete rip-off of a video with Alex Adams and Hazel Grace, same dialog down to the word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The very word "STEP" says it all! I did not bother reading the first paragraph because STEP, this is not incest and this story most likely is in the wrong category. I also did not rate your story because STEP whatever, is about like shaved pussy, a rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, it's a bikini story and the bikini was said to barely covered anything. So, it's just another shaved pussy story. Then, even worse "I came to my senses. I just fucked my stepsister."

You know you could have simply lied about it; like some authors do when they base a story on reality. You could have said she was your real sister.

Shaved pussy (so it's stubble in three or four days) and then it's a (step story) as well. I rated it a one mostly for the shaved cunt that will be covered with nasty ass pimples and infected regrowing hairs in a few days, but step, SERIOUSLY, step doesn't ever get a rating above 2. These are TABOO incest stories; they are NOT FUCKING STEP anything stories!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne2 months ago

You BETTER make a part II to this! Short, simple, sweet, and to the point! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cmon dudes this is just fapping material. You don't need to get all worked up about the specifics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous