My Hot, Sexy, Crazy Step Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm going to cum..." she whimpered.

Her head fell back, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I carefully held my cum and fucked her through her latest orgasm before she regained consciousness after a several moments.

"Oh my God," she gasped as I slowed my thrusts down. Her eyes refocused on mine, and I pulled out just as the first intense throbs began. I quickly scrambled forward and she opened her mouth just in time to receive the first blast directly on her tongue. She wrapped her lips tightly around me and my body shuddered as she sucked the rest of the nut out of me. She hummed her approval as I filled her mouth with semen, and in one quick gulp, she swallowed all the evidence. She gave my dick a few gentle sucks before releasing it from her mouth with a grateful smile.

"Hmmm," she giggled, "thank you."

I reclined back on the chair and tried to catch my breath. "No...thank you."

She lay at my feet contented. Our bodies glistened in sweat from our exertions, and I came to my senses. I just fucked my stepsister. We gazed at each other for a moment or two. "I'm not getting dressed," Destiny said.

"I figured that already."

"Now, can you go inside while I resume my tan?"

"Sure, I can give you some space and privacy."

"Thanks," she replied.

I quickly gathered my discarded clothes. My class had long since ended, so I just shut my laptop and grabbed my bag before heading into the house, leaving Destiny to bask in the sun beside the pool.

12