My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See what I mean about every conversation having landmines attached to it?

"I'm doing okay."

I'm getting my brains fucked out. I squirted. I scared my daughter when I screamed my lungs out. I'm licking pussy and taking dick at the same time. Everything is hunky dory. How do you answer that question? Apparently, by saying, 'I'm doing okay.'

Dad went the other way. "What exactly do you hope to get out of Sam, anyway?" He asked Robert.

"Uh, a couple of kids," Robert answered. Accurate, but bordering on the unmentionable.

Penelope surprised me. I think she surprised everyone.

"What I would truly want, is for Sam and Emma to come live with us permanently, as a part of our family. For Emma to grow up in our home. For Samantha to willingly provide Robert with as many children as she was willing to have. To be sleeping in Robert's and my bed every night as a loved and loving partner, in every way."

"Pen?" I asked, shocked, never expecting her to say anything like this.

She took my hand. "I've been thinking of this ever since yesterday when we were shopping together. How determined you were to give back the money. How loving you've been to both of us, despite being forced into this. What a pleasure and joy it is for you and Emma to be in our life, sharing our home. How nice it was to go shopping with you, to go to the beach, to talk, to go to the zoo. How everything in our life got better when you entered our life. How nice your parents are, who probably wanted to clobber us when they met us. This just seems right to me. I don't want you to go back to Ransom. I want you to stay with us, to have everything we can give you and your children. I want US."

"Penelope, I don't know what to say?" I looked at Robert. "Is this something you would like too?"

"I never really articulated it to myself, but as Pen talked about it, it sounded wonderful. Yeah, I think I would like that. I don't know if we can make that happen somehow, but it's what I want."

"Are you talking about like a marriage?" Mom asked.

"I am," Pen said. "Obviously, it can't be, because Robert and I are already married, but in all but name, that's what I'd call it."

"Sam, are you even considering this?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. I just found out about it and I'm a little stunned."

"How stunned do you have to be, to just say no?"

"It's not that easy?"

"Why not?"

"Because it could give Emma everything in her life that I've ever wanted for her. Because she could have a brother or sister right away. Because my marriage is over anyway. Because I signed my body over to them, and they could have taken advantage of it, but they never did. I was treated with kindness and respect. Because I care a little bit for them, and think I could care more."

"They're letting you off the hook," Dad said.

"Dad, they have hooked me deeper. By letting me off the hook, I feel indebted to them. If I could have found a way to get out of this, I would have. I didn't want them in control of the next several years of my life. By giving my life back to me, I owe them. I want to give them their children. If I do, Emma can have her sibling faster. She'll never get one with her father. He's toast.

"So that means divorcing the asshole, finding someone else to love who knows I have a child already, hoping he wants more, fairly quickly. I already care for Robert and Pen, like them, respect them. They want children, I want children. On a lot of different levels, it works."

"But do you love them?" Mom asked.

"I don't know, I barely know them, and the start to our relationship wasn't the best. But it wasn't the worst either."

"Are you sure you're not enamored with the money?" Dad said.

"When have I ever been enamored with money, Dad? Have I ever really wanted more than I had. Haven't I been satisfied to work for the things I had, to wait if necessary? I have almost a million dollars in the bank right now. Money I have only because it's stolen. I want to give it back. I never earned it. But contractually, it's mine now. The Tafts aren't holding me to the contract I signed, which means I earned it even less, and it's more money than I ever expected to see in the bank. I could live off it for years if money was all I wanted. It's not. That's why I detest Ransom so much now. He did what he did for money, and forced me into this situation. The Tafts could have made it much worse. They didn't, and now they're releasing me from the obligation Ransom created, that I agreed to for Emma's sake. I owe them, and it's a debt bigger than the hook they already had in me. I'll give them the children they want, because I want to. I'm not obligated to. As for the rest, I don't know. It's too early to say, because I feel I should love them to commit to that. It's just too early to say."

Penelope gripped my hand a little tighter. "Thank you, Samantha."

"I don't know how you managed to do it, but you've sunk your claws a little deeper into me," I said.

Pen laughed. "Don't think of them as claws. Think of them as velvet gloves."

"Now you know why Penelope is such an outstanding fund raiser. She makes you want to give," Robert said.

"It worked. I want to give you children."

Penelope and Robert both hugged me. Geez, as if my life couldn't get any more complicated.

No one said any more about it, and we just had a lovely meal with fabulous food. Mom and Dad started asking a lot of the same questions I'd asked during my first weekend with them, and they were giving them the same answers they'd given me. My Mom asked one I hadn't asked.

"How did you discover you were bisexual, Pen?" Mom asked.

"My roommate in the dorm my junior year of college, was lesbian. She was a lovely woman, very feminine, not what many people call 'Butch'. Often, we didn't wear a lot in our room, so we were often either in just lingerie, or even naked. I was attracted to her, and she noticed my attraction. She asked me if I wanted to find out what it was like to have sex with a woman. I did, and found out I enjoyed it. Even though I continued dating men, we'd often have sex if neither of us were busy. I got a different roommate my senior year, and she wasn't, so I never had sex with her, but I did meet other women who I enjoyed sex with. I was attracted to both, so just continued with both, although I felt more emotionally connected to men. So, let's say I was with men sixty to seventy percent of the time, and women the rest.

"When I met Robert, I was still seeing both, but when I started dating him, it soon reached the point I became exclusive to him, realizing I was in love for the first time of my life, and women fell by the wayside. I was still attracted to them, but ignored the attraction. We were thinking about adopting a child. Robert is old enough now that it was possible he'd never see a child get married or graduate from college, begin a career, have grandchildren, and we didn't want to wait any longer. Then this situation fell in our laps. I realized that Robert could have his own child, one he'd created. I still had the attraction for women, and perhaps I could express that attraction again with the right person, without hurting Robert, or feeling I was cheating on him. It seemed ideal, especially because we believed Samantha was equally guilty.

"So far, it's been more than I'd hoped for when I thought of the plan. More than Robert expected when he agreed to it. What started out as quite mercenary, paying for a child, became much more. We both agreed that Samantha is quite extraordinary and added a lot to our life. Last night, after she left our room, Robert and I talked for over an hour, about how we felt about Sam, and if we should continue forcing her to have children for us. We agreed we couldn't possibly do it anymore. I was probably half thinking of inviting her to join us then, though it wasn't quite what Robert and I talked about, but as today has gone on, it became plain to me that, what I really wanted was for her to live with us, as a true family. I know I surprised everyone here, even Robert, with the idea, but you saw how quickly he jumped on the bandwagon. Sam completes us. She gives us the children that we can't have, including a child we already adore. She's someone who both Robert and I enjoy sexually, and a well grounded person who already knows how to raise children.

"She told Robert not to spend too much on toys for Emma, because she'd outgrow them, and to get her educational toys that would focus the interests she had at the zoo, to learn more about the animals. She told me not to spend too much on clothes that she'd rapidly outgrow. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking of a huge wardrobe of clothes she'd look precious in. Everything more I wanted in my life was right there. I have lots of things. I don't need more things, but I do want Emma and Sam in my life."

Fuck! It was getting harder for me not to love them as well. Pen had just opened her heart, not only to me, but to my parents. I was halfway there already. As if my life wasn't already a huge mess.

******

I suppose the rest of the meal was unremarkable. My parents and the Tafts seemed to part on good terms. I was surprised at the size of the check, over $4000, but Pen told me that Robert enjoyed really expensive wines, and one of the bottles was over a thousand, and the Cristal was nearly as expensive. They both behaved politely on the drive back, with Grant driving, but when we got to their bedroom, the gloves came off. Pen kept Robert from ripping the dress from my body, barely. I was already moist, wet and ready, when he shoved his cock into me, all pretense at civility gone. Robert fucked me hard, cumming quickly. Pen cleaned up the outside of my pussy, and his cock, and he was still hard, his orgasm doing little to reduce his own arousal. Was it the oysters, or something else?

"Sam, I know you've held back a little, because Robert is my husband. I don't want you to hold back. I want you to make love to him. I want the next couple of days to be your honeymoon."

"Oh, God, Pen. How can you?"

"Because I already love you more than a little. When I say I want you as an equal partner in all ways, I mean it."

For the next hour, Robert and I made love as Penelope watched. Where I'd hesitated in kissing him before, the hesitation ended. The fierce speed and hasty mating of our initial arousal over, the next one was long and languorous. I sucked his cock for the first time since Black Friday, when I discovered my husband was a thief. I enjoyed every freaking minute to the maximum extent I could, all while his wife looked on, silently approving of our love making. When Robert finished, I cleaned his cock, tasting myself on him for the first time, as Pen cleaned me up again, trying to avoid sucking his cum right out of me pussy, but leaving the outside tidy and neat.

Then, I made love to Pen. Not like the first time, the exploratory, fumbling of a woman who'd never been with a woman before, but whole heartedly giving myself to her, in the same way I'd given myself to Robert, as he watched his wife in the arms of another woman. Oh, fuck, was it good. When I rolled off of her, Robert was erect again, and as lovingly as the second time, he fucked another load of sperm into me, while Pen caressed my breasts, and his ball sack, encouraging every drop of sperm he had left, to fill me. For the first time, I spent most of the night in their bed as a full fledged lover, and Robert somehow found the wherewithal to fuck me twice more before morning, when I snuck back to my room so I'd be there when Emma woke up. My sperm packed pussy was still tingling from the last time, the last orgasm, where Pen had been licking my clit as I rode her husband. I was doomed.

******

I got a couple more hours of sleep before Pen woke me up and told me it was time to go. Emma was already in her swim suit, and a life jacket, ready and excited to go. I put on one of the new bikinis Pen had bought, and it was sinfully tiny, guaranteed to make a man want to fuck you. Or a woman, I guessed, seeing the way Pen looked at me when she saw me in it. I also packed a couple of other outfits since we were going to be gone overnight, and I didn't know where we might be.

A large cabin cruiser, hell, nearly a mini-yacht, was anchored off their beach, too big to beach. It had a Captain on board, so Robert didn't need to concern himself with navigating, and had plenty of time for yours truly. There was a small inflatable to bring us out to the boat, and I could see a Sea-doo or similar two seat craft on the back for fun.

"We're going on a boat, Mommy," Emma said, nearly vibrating with energy.

"I know. It's exciting, isn't it."

"Pen said we're going to sleep on it tonight," she said, eyes wide and smiling.

"And maybe even during your nap," I said, laughing.

"Do I have to?"

"I'm sure you'll want to. You like your naps still."

We got in the inflatable and Robert motored us out to the yacht. He'd been busy already this morning, bringing out the food the chef had cooked last night and several games and toys and other things to keep Emma occupied. As the captain tied up our inflatable and helped the five of us to board, Pen told us to wait and she'd give us a tour of the boat.

Once we were aboard, Robert told us about the boat, or maybe a ship, I didn't know, was a Sea Ray L650 Fly. Sixty-five feet long, seventeen feet wide, with a draft of almost six feet.

"It has four staterooms, three heads, or bathrooms, for you landlubbers, a washer, and dryer, a massive galley, or kitchen, with under counter refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, another wine cooler/refrigerator, microwave, dinette, full beam master suite with cedar lined closets, ensuite head, with full shower, hydraulic swim platform...."

"Hold on, Robert," Pen laughed. "Show, don't just tell. They need to know where everything is, not just know that it's there. Come along, and I'll show you where everything is."

While the Captain and Robert weighed anchor and got underway, Pen gave us a tour of the boat, and it was incredible.

Pen got down on Emma's level. "Honey, pay close attention to Pen. Every time you come outside, this line right here, you have to have your life vest on. Do you remember how I put it on you?"

"Yes, Pen."

"When you cross this line, your life jacket has to be on, as I don't want you to fall off the boat without the jacket on, because it will keep your head above water. It's not a bad idea for you to wear it all the time if you're not with an adult, except when you got to sleep, but even then, it should be close to you, so you can put it on right away, as soon as you get up. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Pen."

She led us inside. "Emma, this is where you'll sleep. This bunk, with your stuffed animals on it. There's a TV here for you to be watch. We've got some videos for you, some Disney stuff and Sesame Street things. If you want to watch something, ask, and we'll put it on for you. Your mom will sleep in the other bunk when she comes to bed, although she won't always come to bed at the same time as you do. You'll see her sleeping here when you get up. Okay?"

Emma nodded. Our tour continued. "This is your bathroom, Emma, where you can go to the bathroom. You'll use this one most of the time. You might need help using the sink, so ask for help if you need it, although you are a big girl, so maybe you can reach the faucet okay. You flush the toilet with this button. Don't flush it unless there's something in the toilet, as we need to store the waste water on board until we reach land."

She was obviously educating me as well as she was Emma. I appreciated it. She led us further up front.

"This is the owner's cabin," Pen said, winking at me, "where Robert and I will sleep."

Uh-huh. How much sleep will anyone really get.

Pen led us back to the galley. "This is called the galley, which is what a kitchen is called when it's on a boat. You see this refrigerator, Emma?" She nodded as Pen opened it up. "We have water and fruit juice in here just for you. Any time you get thirsty, you can get something out of here."

"Water mostly, Emma," I said. "You can have three juices per day, one with each meal. The rest of the time, drink water like Mama does."

"Okay." Such a good girl.

We left the cabin part of the ship. Pen stopped at the line. "What has to happen when you reach this line, Emma?"

"My life thing has to be on."

"That's right," Pen laughed. "What a smart girl you are. As you can see, there are seats and places for people to sit and lounge in the sun. We put sunscreen on before we stay in the sun too long. No one wants to get burnt and spoil our trip. It's best if someone be with you before you come here. We'll help you put sunscreen on, and make sure you don't fall off the boat.

"Up these steps is mostly where we steer the boat from. Would you like to go up and see the Captain drive?"

"Uh-huh."

"Take my hand, as it's kind of steep. The Captain's name is Ben. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll tell you how he drives the boat. I think Robert is up there too. He likes to look around from the top deck. And, I've got some games up there for you and me to play."

It looked like someone was going to get fucked.

We went up to the flybridge and Ben showed Emma how he drove the boat, while Pen looked on. She waved Robert and I away and we went to his stateroom and he gave me a good rogering for thirty minutes of solid, toe curling, pleasure. He told me to stay there and he'd send Pen down. Three minutes later, she was between my legs cleaning up her husband's mess, as Robert entertained my daughter. Before we moored at Key West, he somehow found the energy to breed me two more times. Robert was an absolute stallion.

******

We anchored off Key West and Robert took Emma for a ride on the SeaDoo, sitting her in front of him so his arms were around her. He didn't go fast, but she was laughing and screaming in happiness while they rode around for thirty minutes. He also took me, and he allowed me to drive, but I was still in front of him as he rode the back, holding onto me. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass, and his hand occasionally grabbed a soft breast, though he never let it linger. My nipples ached from hardness by the time we finished.

After Emma was in bed asleep after supper, and Robert, with Pen's oral assistance, had bred me again, we were lying in bed, talking softly about the possibility that my father, and then Pen had raised. Somehow, getting Ransom to fork over whatever money he still had hidden away, and perhaps, even getting him to violate the terms of the contract.

Lots of different ideas were discussed, and many were dismissed as unworkable, but a few ideas did show more merit than others. The fact that my house was now wired for video, did make some things possible, that other things wouldn't. The bad thing about any of them, is whatever I did would be visible to my invisible watchers, which didn't thrill me to death. So we discussed how we might get around that little obstacle.

"What if it were me watching over you instead of a security company?" Pen asked.

"That would definitely be better," I said, "given that you and I are already fucking like minks."

"I couldn't do it all the time," Pen said. "I've got other duties and responsibilities, but I could notify you when I'm the watcher, and you would know when it's safe to fool around, and I could tell you when I had to stop. I imagine it would only be three to four hour patches throughout the day, although Robert might be able to monitor you an hour or two every day as well."

We tossed the various possibilities around, and decided we could give it a test run as early as Monday.

We decided that Pen should film Robert fucking me, and that I'd watch it where Ransom could see it, while I used a dildo or vibrator on myself.