My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buy a dildo or vibrator about as big as Robert is, and start using it in front of Ransom, see what he does or says, and how he responds."

"Sure. I hope I drive him apeshit. I hope he develops the worst case of blue balls ever," I said.

Pen laughed. "Make sure that if Robert is watching you, he doesn't get the worst case of blue balls ever."

"Hey, you're responsible for curing his blue balls. Suck him off if he needs relief."

"And if I'm busy?"

"He's got a hand, doesn't he?"

"You're so bad," Pen laughed.

We gradually came up with a plan to follow, to test the responses of my asshole of a husband. Then, Robert fucked me again, making love as he did last night after dinner, while Pen recorded the entire episode on my phone. I wanted Ransom to see me surrendering completely to Robert. Not just some breeding episode, but complete surrender to him. One hour of non-stop sex, from him licking my wet twat, through three different positions that gave the best view to the camera, ending with me riding him in a reverse cowgirl so Pen could film his cock twitching as he spurted his sperm into me. Then, I joined Emma in our cabin. Another five fucking day, not including Penelope's contribution to my pleasure. I was really getting used to some awesome sex, which was going to make the next 23 days so much harder than usual.

I don't know what the hell Robert was eating, but he managed to fuck me four more times the next day before we got back to Naples, and Emma and I had to go home. Emma was tired after our adventure, nearly falling asleep on the drive home, so after a quick supper, I put her right to bed. Ransom was watching TV after I put her down.

"How many times did you have sex?" Ransom asked.

"Not that it's any of your fucking business, but a lot."

"Are you fucking Penelope?"

"Again, none of your business."

"What? You're a lesbian now?"

"Shut the fuck up, Rancid. You're such an asshole. You keep forgetting, you're responsible for this mess. If I happen to get a little enjoyment out of it, it's my fucking prerogative."

"My name's not Rancid."

"It is now. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed where I can dream about Robert's big dick claiming your wife's pussy. I'm tired. He kept me up half the night."

That last shot hit dead center.

******

I heard Emma softly playing by herself when I got up. "Hey, honey. What you doing?"

"Going on a boat ride."

"Did you like staying with Robert and Pen?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"They play with me a lot." A byproduct of keeping her busy so she didn't know what I was doing.

"That's very nice of them, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you like them. I have to go grocery shopping today, so Becky is going to come stay with you a couple of hours."

"I like Becky."

"Me, too."

I showered and got dressed in my gym gear, going for my weekly pickup game of volleyball and exercise, then headed to a sex toy shop where I got a nice vibrating dildo in roughly Robert's size. It's not like I'd actually measured him or anything, but it seemed pretty close in the packaging. Next stop, grocery store, which Ransom hadn't gone to once while I was gone for five days. When I arrived at home, Edith Kramer, the neighborhood gossip, came hurrying across the street. If you wanted anyone to know anything, just tell it to Edith and everyone within a two mile radius would soon know details, usually embellished to add drama to it.

"Hello, Mrs. Kramer," I said. "Can I help you?"

"It's probably not my place to say anything, but there was a strange woman at your house Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights while you were gone. I think your husband is having an affair."

That figured. Well he hadn't gotten laid for over a month, so I couldn't say I was surprised. But it did give me an idea.

"I can't say it's unexpected, because I haven't slept with him for over a month. I kicked him to the guest room. We're staying together for Emma's sake, but Ransom is a horrible lover and I started cuckolding him with a fellow with a much bigger cock." I pulled out my new dildo. "My new lover is this size, and Ransom is about three inches shorter and thinner than this big boy. I quit my birth control and I'm going to have his baby, and Ransom will have to raise it as his own. I told him he could frequent whores and skanks since I wouldn't fuck him anymore.

"Please don't tell anyone, as I'm sure it would be horribly embarrassing to Ransom if everyone in the neighborhood knew what a horrible partner he was in bed and how dinky his dick is." Thereby assuring that everyone in the neighborhood would know, including most of Ransom's friends and acquaintances in the neighborhood. "He doesn't last very long either. Really disappointing. Raising another man's baby is so humiliating, don't you think?"

"Oh, dear, how disappointing for you." I'm sure by the time the story got back to Ransom, he'd be another inch shorter with a dick the thickness of a pencil.

"It's a wonder that I got pregnant with Emma. He has such weak loads. He's hardly a man at all."

"Who's your new lover? Anyone I know?"

"Do you follow baseball at all?"

"No."

"You know the Minnesota Twins have a minor league baseball team in Fort Myers, called the Mighty Mussels. I'm fucking one of the players, a nice black fellow. God, what a stud he is. He can fuck all night long."

"You're going to have a black baby?" Edith asked, aghast.

"We'll see. I just stopped my birth control, and it has to happen during baseball season or he'll miss out. After he leaves town, I'll have to find another guy capable of giving me that much pleasure. I've got some groceries to put away," I said. "Ransom is hopeless outside of the bedroom as well. Have a nice day, Edith."

She hurried back to her home, dying to spread the word. I chuckled to myself. I went inside and put the groceries away, then paid Becky and thanked her for sitting.

"Are you and Ransom on the outs?" Becky asked. "It looks like he moved his stuff out of the master bedroom."

"Yes, we are," I replied.

"He called me the other day and asked me to go out."

"Did he now?"

"Would you mind?"

"Not particularly, Becky, but you could do a lot better for yourself than Ransom, and I don't know who else he's having sex with, so don't fuck him unless you insist on condoms. I understand from Mrs. Kramer he had another woman here all weekend. Who knows what diseases he might get. Also, he has to stay married to me or he might go to jail, so don't look at him like a potential partner. He's a loser."

"Go to jail! Whatever for?"

"Because he's a thief. He'll only break your heart. You deserve better."

"Damn! Why are you staying with him?"

"He set it up so it looked like I was in on it with him. The victims are insisting on it, or they'll press charges. I could lose Emma if I was arrested."

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Ford."

"Me, too. Find a nice guy."

After she left, I played some games with Emma. I didn't want to be someone who never played with her.

I got another bouquet of flowers from the Tafts. What sweethearts they were.

******

When Ransom got home that night, he was furious.

"What the hell have you been telling the neighbors?"

"Nothing but the truth, so help me God," I said. "Well, almost the truth."

"Did you say I have a tiny limp dick?"

"I didn't say limp, and I only said you were smaller than my current lover. Edith Kramer came over today to inform me you had a female over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. She was concerned you were having an affair. I told her that I didn't care what you did, since I was fucking someone better, and I planned to give my new lover a baby for you to raise."

"You can't tell them it's Taft. We signed an NDA."

"I didn't. I told her it was a minor league baseball player for the Mighty Mussels, black. That was the untruthful part."

"You told her you were fucking a black guy?"

"I couldn't tell her it was Taft. I'm sure it threw her off," I said innocently.

He was getting ready to storm into his room. "I bought food for Emma and me today. Your milk is expired. You need to buy your own food. I'm not paying for your shit."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks, I'm fucking better."

He did storm off to his room, slamming his door. At least Emma wasn't sleeping. It was time for supper, which I made for me and her, not Ransom. It gave him something else to slam a door about.

After Emma got to sleep and Pen texted me that she was watching and the security company wasn't, I stripped off my clothes and went into the family room, carrying a towel, walking past Ransom working on something at the kitchen table.

He watched me go by him starkers.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Masturbating. I can't do it in Emma's room. I'm used to being fucked four and five times a day with Robert's big dick. I need it."

"You're going to do it while we're being watched?"

"It didn't seem to slow you down when you had the bimbo in here."

He followed me into the family room. I put the towel down on the couch and turned on the TV, setting up the movie on my phone to broadcast to watch on the big screen. Ransom watched the movie as it started, with Robert about to go down on me, my legs spread wide. I spread 'em wide on the couch too, seated on my towel. I pulled out my new big vibrator and lubed it up good. I turned it on and touched it to my clit, while I started a nasty dialog with myself.

"Lick me, Robert. You do that better than anyone but your wife, you stud. Make me cum. I want to squirt like I did on Saturday night. Give it to me, lover."

"You squirted?" Ransom said.

"You're spoiling my mood. Shut up." I moaned. "That's right, Robert. Lick my clit. Make me cum again." I was rubbing the vibrator all over myself. It started to glisten with more than lube. "I'm about to cum, Robert. Keep licking me." I gasped, cumming. "Oh, fuck, Robert, you're wonderful."

Ransom unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, harder than a hammer. The movie kept playing and I climaxed again as the movie-me did. Robert was leaving off licking me and preparing to fuck me on the big screen. I shoved the vibrator in my pussy at the same time as Robert's movie-cock entered me.

"Oh, fuck, Robert. Your cock is so big. Give it to me, lover. Fuck me senseless," I said, shoving the dildo in and out. "Fill me with your big dick, Robert. Oh, God, I love your cock. You're going to make me cum, lover. Fill me up with your cum, make a baby."

The fat vibrator felt good and I soon climaxed, moaning. I was cumming on the screen too, a double dose of orgasm. Ransom was stroking his cock.

"Oh, Robert. You made me cum on your big dick, lover. You feel so good. Penelope is so lucky to have a stud like you."

Ransom groaned and sprayed his cum on the floor.

"Clean that up. Can't you use a Kleenex or something," I said. "That's nasty. It will stain the carpet. Wipe it up now, before it gets crusty."

Ransom gave me the finger, but went for some paper towels. He didn't put his dick away. By the time he came back, I was moaning through another orgasm. Ransom tried to sit on the couch with me, but I told him to get in his easy chair. I didn't want him close to me. He had another hard-on and a box of Kleenex.

I pretty much orgasmed every time Movie-me did, begging for Robert's manly cock in front of Ransom as I fucked myself. Ransom came four times in the time that Robert came once. My dildo was soaked with my juices, and the last scene in the movie was Robert's virile white seed leaking from my well fucked pussy.

"Did you notice that Robert kept fucking me for an hour before he orgasmed, and all the baby batter he left in my fertile cunt?" I asked, turning everything off.

"Yeah." Irritated.

"Pouting doesn't become you. This is your fault."

"I need to fuck you," Ransom said.

"Fat chance. Especially not after you had some skank in here three nights over the weekend."

"I'm not getting anything from you."

"Nor will you. God, that was great. I need a shower."

"Wash your back?"

"What a joker. I'm not letting you anywhere near me. Too bad I probably didn't get pregnant this time around, although Robert certainly did his part. Something to look forward to next month. I'm going to need more movies like that one to keep me satisfied in between breedings. I might need to fuck Robert every weekend, just to get some, especially since you're not denying yourself. I'll ask Penelope if she minds me fucking her husband every week. Maybe she won't care if I lick her pussy."

I left him sitting there with his half hard dick in his hand, took a shower and went to bed. Before I closed my eyes, I saw I had a text from Pen.

That was amazing. What a slut. I chuckled.

Takes one to know one, I texted back. I might need a dick fix on the weekend. Do you think Robert will be up for it?

LOL. Of course. Don't forget me.

I never forget you.

I went right to sleep, exhausted by all of my orgasms.

******

I did go down to Naples on Saturday for some sex, returning the next day, taking Emma with me. I made sure I got three more movies of me fucking Robert to masturbate to at least three times a week in front of Ransom. I went the following weekend as well, adding three more. Every time I did, he jacked off multiple times as he watched Robert seeding his wife. Seventeen days after the end of my breeding, I took a pregnancy test in front of Ransom.

"Negative, not preggers yet. Guess I'll be gone for another five days, Rancid. I'll suffer through that for sure." I laughed.

"Won't you ever forgive me?"

"When are you going to give up the other money you've got squirreled away?"

"Don't you have enough already?"

"I'm giving most of it back. It's stolen money. I'm keeping the original $500,000 we found out about."

"You're what?"

"It's not ours, Rancid. You stole it from charities. I've donated it back. I'm keeping the original amount for the babies. That's it."

"Fuck, are you crazy?"

"What I am, is not a thief. Let me know when you're ready to give all the money back. Maybe I'll consider forgiving you, but I won't guarantee it. Of course, the longer I keep getting fucked by Robert's superior cock and the more whores you fuck, the less likely that is. Have fun with your skank next week."

I made sure I masturbated with a different movie every day that week before I left. Ransom's cock looked red and raw from rubbing it.

******

"How would you like to go to Aspen?" Pen asked when I called her a couple days before my next breeding cycle.

"I can't afford to fly to Aspen with Emma."

Pen laughed. "We're taking the company jet. It won't cost a thing. Robert has got business meetings before and after. Maybe you can join the Mile High Club."

"In front of Emma, I don't think so," I said, although I was smiling. It did sound like fun.

"We'd like to go for a week. Would that be an issue?"

"Not for me. I could give Ransom some excuse for having to stay a couple extra days, travel time, the business meetings, whatever."

"Robert would like to fuck your ass. Would you be up for that?"

"He's pretty big. I'm not sure, and what about putting his sperm in the proper place?"

"I can help you prepare, and if we're staying seven days, the last couple days are free use. You couldn't get pregnant anyway."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't forget to bring some warmer clothes. It's colder at altitude, even in the summer."

That night I told Ransom that Robert had business meetings in Aspen on either side of my breeding cycle, and I'd be gone for a week.

"Two more days for you to fuck your sluts, Rancid. I should have lots of movies for you to wank to when I get back."

"Fine."

"Since I'm going to be gone a couple extra days and can't get pregnant on the last one anyway, I'm going to let Robert fuck my ass."

"You never let me fuck your ass!"

"Because you're half the lover Robert is. I want to give him everything."

"You never complained about me before."

"Because I didn't know any better. You were as good as my previous boyfriends. It took until I met a real man who could show me how good sex could be."

"You bitch!"

"Tut, tut, Rancid. I wouldn't know what a great lover Robert was if you hadn't been a fucking thief. We'd still be married for real, instead of just in name only. Not my fault. Remember that. Oh, and by the way, when you're home, you should spend time with Emma. She has a lot more fun with the Tafts than she does with you. If you're not careful, you'll be relegated to last place in her heart, as well as having no place in my pussy."

******

Robert and Pen picked us up at my house so that I didn't have to leave my car at the airport. Ransom had already gone to work, so there weren't any unpleasant exchanges. As we lived in Florida, and hadn't done extensive traveling out of state, I didn't have a lot of cold weather clothes for Emma. We did have some cooler nights in the winter, so she had a couple of sweaters, but no coats or hats of any kind. All of her clothes for this trip were long sleeved or long pants. I'd gone to college in Ohio, so I had some cold clothes I'd kept, sweatshirts and pants, sweaters, long sleeved shirts and jeans, and a good overcoat. I had everything in two suitcases. Both Tafts had garment bags and suitcases. Grant helped us load everything on the plane, then he left with their car. He and his wife were taking a mini vacay themselves, since their services weren't needed in Aspen.

Both of the Tafts talked to Emma about flying in the car and got her really excited about being high in the sky looking down at all the tiny things below us. She was as eager to get on the plane as I was. There were ten really comfortable seats. Emma was placed in a window seat facing the back of the plane, and me. Robert sat beside her, while Pen had the window seat, right beside me.

We fastened our seatbelts, waited for our turn in line, and took off, heading out over the Gulf of Mexico in a route leading to the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport.

Pen was talking very softly to me while Robert kept Emma engaged, looking out her window.

"I'm surprised Ransom hasn't taken the bait yet," Pen said. "You've certainly given him a lot of motivation to jump your bones."

"Maybe I'm making it too easy for him to jack off and get his jollies that way."

"Perhaps. I want to suggest something to you that Robert and I have talked about. Do you want to quit having sex with us when you get pregnant?"

"Not particularly, but aren't we stretching the rules you set up if I keep fucking you after I am?"

"If you were still interested in your husband, yes, but you're not."

"I'm still supposed to remain married to him."

"I know, and at the moment, I hate that condition."

"I always hated it."

"We were wondering if you should go on a contraceptive, and I was thinking of a diaphragm, with spermicide. It's not as effective as other methods, but might keep you from getting pregnant for at least a few cycles, without any evidence of use. You could leave it with us. There'd be no evidence of condom usage, no pills, no IUD. It would allow us to continue meeting for sex, while hoping for Ransom to slip up."

"I think it would be easier for Bancroft to look for a fucking loophole that just ignores Ransom and my marriage altogether. If you're serious about moving Emma and me in, I'll give you the money back to make up for what Ransom still has. I obviously won't be needing it, if you really want us to be a family unit. You think he's got another 400 K stashed someplace, that money will make up for it. I don't really like this, living in that house like we're a family, when we're not. I don't want to be around him anymore. I'd happily pay the money to be rid of him. Putting on those little shows for him, hoping he'll try fucking me without a condom, makes me ill. I hate to see him get away with his crime, but it seems like we need to pick our poison, and live with it."