My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the Master bedroom. I made sure Sylvia knew how to operate the controls on my phone before we started. The Tafts and I toweled each other dry before Pen and I climbed into bed. Pen and I gave a five minute kissing and petting warm-up before moving to a sixty-nine. There were lots of moans and and girly squeals as we worked each other over. Five more minutes and two orgasms later, I felt ready for Robert's cock in my ass. We'd played enough over the last week to get me used to things being in my bum. But it was going to be the first time for his cock.

I turned to him. "Fuck my ass, Robert. Take my last virginity, something I never gave to my husband, but I give to you and your perfect cock."

"Oh, honey, you ain't kidding. That is a perfect dick," Sylvia said, as Robert got into bed with us.

He was perfectly hard, having gone without sex since this morning. I hoped he lasted long enough for a good show. Pen was nibbling on my pussy, and doing a damn fine job of it. Her hands reached around and spread my ass cheeks for the camera, opening me and my virgin rosebud to her husband and the camera. Robert pulled my plug and handed it to Pen, who stuck it in her mouth to prove to me my ass was still pristine. He licked my ass first, and I knew why Pen had scrubbed it so clean in the shower. I even felt his muscular tongue burrowing into my pucker. So, so nice, especially with Pen's tongue working my pussy over again, now she'd proved I was good to go for my grand finale.

Robert's tongue stopped licking, and I felt him applying lube to my bottom, the starfish, and even pushing some inside with his fingers, stretching my sphincter. Sylvia was moving around, trying to capture the action from a lot of different angles. I felt Robert positioning himself behind me, felt his thick mushroom head against my ass. He waited until Pen gave me another orgasm, then pushed inside. My orgasm took off, shooting into the stratosphere and I moaned deep in my throat.

"Oh, fuck, Robert. Your cock is so big. It feels so good, baby," I said. "More, give me more of your big, fat dick."

"You like this cock, lover."

"I love your cock, Robert. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

"Better than your husband?"

"Way better. That's why I'm giving you my ass."

He sank halfway in. I growled in pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass, Robert. Fuck me while your wife licks my cunt. You're so fucking big. You fill me up so nice."

Robert pushed all the way in and I spasmed again, bucking on his wife's face as he fully claimed my ass for himself.

"Oh, fuck. You're so deep, Robert. No one goes as deep as you do."

Robert started thrusting, and I went a little bit nuts. Okay, more than a little bit. What the two of them were doing was pushing all the right buttons. I was orgasming almost constantly, but even so, I felt a big one building up in the background, as if there were layers to my orgasms, and they were about to peel a layer off.

Pen was sucking on my clit, while two fingers, were scraping my g-spot. Robert was long stroking his perfect prick in my pucker, stretching it in ways it had never been stretched before. I loved it. I loved every fucking moment and my body finally surrendered, squirting for the second time ever, totally soaking Pen in my fluids, Sylvia catching every minute of it on my phone. It was the most glorious orgasm I'd ever had, and I'd just sprayed hell out of my friend.

I could hear Pen sputtering as she nearly drowned. I could hear Sylvia laughing her ass off. I hoped she was still recording as she cackled. Fucking amazing. Made all the better when I felt Robert's cock swell, and he started inundating my rectum with his all day supply of sperm. I felt pulse after pulse of his thick prick, the sperm passing through the shaft completely enveloped in my ass, his groin flattened against my bottom as he throbbed.

When I felt him pulling out, I knew I had to do as Pen suggested, to suck his cock. As soon as Robert pulled out, I turned around, and trying not to think about what I was doing, sucked his cock down my throat. I heard Sylvia say, "Damn! You nasty whore." Then I felt Pen behind me, licking my crack and digging her tongue into my ass. I felt so depraved, but I didn't care.

I had to admit, it didn't taste bad. It tasted like a cummy cock, one that had just pulled out of a pussy, salty and gooey, but nothing more, for which I was immensely thankful. Then we all sort of collapsed on the bed. breathing hard. Sylvia stopped recording.

"That was something I never expected to see in person," Sylvia said.

"We cleaned out her bottom before doing that," Pen said. "It's clean, believe me, or Samantha would never have done it." She was wiping off her face. It was drenched.

"Still."

"You've wanted my husband's dick so bad. If he shoves it back up Sam's ass and pulls out, and you suck it clean, I'll let you fuck him."

Sylvia laughed again. "You don't know how tempted I am right now. Your husband is the nicest stud I've ever been around and I've had a hankering for his cock for ten years, maybe longer, before you sunk your claws into him. He was such a miserable bastard for such a long time after his wife died, he wouldn't even look at another woman."

"Well, as soon as he recovers a little, Robert and I are going to double penetrate Sam. Me with a vibrating strapless in her pussy, and him with his dick up her ass again. You suck it off, you can spend the night in our bed instead of Sam's, and you can get a little of his cock in your pussy."

"Are you sure, Pen," Robert said, smiling.

"I'm sure, lover. It's not like we haven't shared Sam. I'm going to take a quick rinse. Maybe you two could change the sheets."

"Maybe we should wait until after my next fucking," I said. "Who knows what's going to happen then."

Pen laughed. "Good idea. At least my face won't be in the line of fire."

"I'm sorry." I truly was, even if I'd been a little amused at the same time. Pen had looked like a drowned cat.

"I kind of halfway expected it after the last time you squirted. That involved some heavy ass play as well. Sylvia, you still need to record for Samantha. She needs masturbation material." Pen disappeared in the bathroom.

I looked at the bed. It had a huge wet spot. Good thing it was a huge bed.

"Aren't you married?" I asked Sylvia. I'd seen the wedding ring.

"My third," she said. "I married him for his looks and stamina. I wished he was smarter. We have almost nothing to talk about. I figured, why get another divorce, so I talked him into an open marriage. He gets to fuck whoever he wants. I get to fuck whoever I want. We both use condoms, so we don't have to worry about health issues, plus we still get tested twice a year to make sure it stays that way."

"I just found out I'm clean today. My husband has apparently been getting pussy on the side, and I think it started out before I cut him off. But I haven't fucked anyone but Pen and Robert for two months, so if I'm clean, they're clean, if you want to take the chance and go bareback."

"I still haven't decided if I'm going to suck Robert's cock after it comes out of your ass, but thanks for telling me. What did it taste like?"

"Like a cock that just came out of a pussy, to be honest. Believe me, I was horrified when Pen told me we could do this. I was just like you."

"And this is the first time you've done it."

"God, yes."

"If I don't suck Robert's dick and I end up in bed with you, I still want you brushing your teeth and using mouthwash."

The three of us laughed at that. "I'll be sure to take care of that for you."

"Had you ever licked pussy before?"

"Pen was my first. It was a condition of our agreement, since she's bi."

"You looked competent."

"She's a good teacher. She knows what she's doing."

"And do you like it?"

"More than I expected before I'd done it. Of course, anyone licking you feels good. It was only being the licker that concerned me, although, strangely enough, I was more concerned that I didn't know what I was doing and I'd do a bad job of it, once it got down to it. Let's be serious. I think we've all tasted pussy on a prick before."

"Not me," Robert said.

"With one notable exception," I laughed.

Pen returned, drying off, a nice thick strapless vibrator sticking out of her pussy. I was going to be stuffed with prick, real and fake, fore and aft. Oh-My-Fucking-God.

Pen and I got Robert onto a dry spot on the bed, and started sucking his cock and McNuggets, until he had a nice, stiff prick. The good part about his abstaining from sex today before now, is it didn't take too long. As he got hard, Sylvia started shooting us again. Pen got on her back and I mounted her, with the help of a little lube, even if I probably didn't need it. She turned on the vibrating function, and I orgasmed. This was going to be wicked good, I could tell already.

Like before, Robert positioned himself behind me, his prick against my pucker, but delayed his entry until I had another orgasm from the fucking Pen was giving me. As soon as it started, he pushed in. A tsunami wave hit me. I've never been so stuffed before in my life. It felt like one monster dick was between my legs, except they were moving in different directions. I squirted again, not as voluminous as last time, but still surprising in its intensity. They kept fucking, and I kept cumming. I almost felt like I was floating, an out of body experience, like I was above the bed watching myself get shafted in my cunt and ass by two beautiful people with another one moving around the bed, recording every minute of it.

They fucked me for well over thirty minutes, and for at least twenty of them, I was cumming in one way, shape or form. It was wonderful, in a way I can't even begin to describe.

Pen was running on batteries, and stimulating Robert in addition to me. Robert gave it up before the batteries did. When he pulled out, Pen asked, "What's it going to be, Sylvia, dick or pussy?"

"What the hell," she said. "I need me some dick."

Sylvia wrapped her lips around Robert's cock, and she didn't delay in doing it either. "That's it, you nasty whore," Pen said. "Suck that dick while I clean this poor asshole."

I had to chuckle since that's what Sylvia said to me. Pen did indeed clean up my poor abused asshole, but it felt better than I expected, given how long Robert managed to fuck me.

Pen said, "Since Sylvia is giving you a break, you might want to sit in the hot tub for a few. It will help your bottom."

"Need help with the sheets before I go?"

"No, Sylvia can help change them," Pen said. "You go ahead."

I went out to the hot tub and started a good soak. I heard Sylvia cry out several times in the next hour. I don't know who or what she was getting it on with, but she seemed to be enjoying it.

******