My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the man beside me, and I suddenly wanted to fuck him; feel his big cock pounding me.

"Emma, it's time for bed," I said."

"Do I hafta?"

"Yes, honey, it's eight, time for all good little girls to be in bed. I'll read you a story."

Pen looked at me. "I can read her a story if you have something else to do."

I mouthed the word, 'thank you,' and let Pen take Emma to bed. I turned to Robert and said, "Fuck me. Give me a baby."

He took my hand and led me to their bedroom. Pen was right, fucking with a plug in my ass felt damn good. I orgasmed a lot, and I was still climaxing when Pen joined us in bed, and started licking my clit as I rode her husband, lost in my own little world of pleasure.

******

After I got up to go to my room, I said, "I didn't think of this until right now, but Ransom looked pretty comfortable with that woman tonight. I don't know how long Ransom has been fucking around, but I need to get tested. If I'm negative, you should be good, but if I'm positive, you'll need to be tested too. I'm sorry."

Pen said, "We've got a doctor friend here. They can get you in right away."

"Just to be on the safe side, should we stop having sex?"

They looked at each other, evaluating, I guess. "I suspect if you have cooties, we already have them too, so, I say, let's go for it," Pen said. "Before you go, we need to stick the next largest plug inside of you."

"Do you agree, Robert?" I asked.

"I do. What's done is done, and I suspect we're all good, or all needing treatment."

I hugged them both. "Shit! I'm so sorry."

"So far, we're not," Robert said. "Pen, why don't you get the plugs?"

"Yes, sir," Pen said, saluting.

Robert aimed a quick swat at her behind, which Pen artfully dodged. She came back, the box in her hand. She handed Robert a wet washcloth, along with some lube. He worked the plug out of my ass and wrapped it in the washcloth, then used a part of it, to wipe me a little. I wondered what I looked like back there. Pen handed Robert the next largest plug after he lubed me up. He added some lube to the plug and slowly pushed it into my bottom. Perhaps the smaller plug had already stretched me out some, but I didn't have any more problem with this size, than the other one. It popped in, and I got a kiss from both before finding my own bed.

******

Pen got me an appointment at the doctor's, a female, thank you, for ten the next morning. She also removed my anal plug, which I might have forgotten about, I was getting so used to having one, preventing some humiliation on my part. Robert watched Emma while we drove in a Jeep Cherokee they kept at their Aspen home, to the doctor's office. They were expecting us, and without a wait, they ushered us back into an exam room, where a nurse took my medical history.

"Why are you here today?" a PA asked when the history was done and the nurse gone.

"I just found out my husband has been sleeping around, and I want to make sure he didn't give me any diseases that I could spread. I just learned last night, that he's having sex with someone else, but I don't know when it started."

"Have you had sex with anyone else recently?"

Pen spoke up for me. "She's agreed to be a surrogate mother for my husband and me. She's had sex with my husband, who I've also had sex with."

"You may also need to be tested."

"Only if she's positive for anything, as we haven't had sex with anyone else since we were married ten years ago, and our last physicals were fine."

"Some STDs don't show up for a few weeks."

"Samantha hasn't had sex with anyone but us for two months. Marital problems at home were the reason she agreed to be a surrogate. Two months should be sufficient, shouldn't it?"

"Two months should, yes."

"If she's positive, both my husband and I will come in for testing and treatment, and you can rest assured, we won't be having sex with anyone else."

The PA put me on the rack, did a visual inspection of the old hoohaw, took swabs, drew several vials of blood, and had me provide a clean sample of urine for testing.

"So far, I don't see a problem. The lab testing results should be back by Monday. We will call you with the results, good or bad, and set up treatment if it is bad."

"We're heading back to Florida on Tuesday. Samantha will sign a release and we'll start her treatment with my doctor there, if necessary," Pen said.

"Very well."

I signed the release of information and Pen gave her the doctor's name, address and phone number. "Don't send her information unless she needs treatment."

"Of course, Mrs. Taft."

Pen paid for the whole thing. "We don't want the insurance company getting this information," she said as she paid. "It's none of their business."

"That was relatively painless," I said in the car.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you different; money talks. Everything is easier with money except trying to maintain anonymity."

We stopped at a store to buy a swimsuit that would cover my butt plug with more than floss, and a BBQ restaurant in town and brought the food home for Robert and Emma.

"Did the doctor say you were okay, Momma?" Emma asked.

"They had to do tests, and some of them won't be ready until Monday, honey, but I feel fine, so hopefully, everything is good."

Before I ate, Pen put the plug back in. After lunch, it was Pen's turn to look after Emma while Robert made another sperm deposit. God, he was good. He was becoming very attuned to my body, and the sex just kept getting better and better. My breeding over, I played with Emma all afternoon, while Robert and Pen reconnected. We had chef's salads for supper, then we all watched a kid's movie with Emma. She sat in between Pen and me and was so enthusiastic. She kept chattering to both of us. The movie over, we tucked her into bed, and made sure she was asleep before heading back to the master bedroom.

Pen manned the camera while Robert fucked me. I rode him cowgirl during the movie, so Pen got a good shot of my gleaming anal plug as Robert plugged my other hole, to remind Ransom that I was going to be giving my ass to my new lover. I'd show him this one before I showed him the one where Robert claimed it.

Pen joined us in bed and cleaned me up before we contrived to give Robert another erection, then he fucked his wife as I licked her, until it was time to cum, when he switched to me for the pussy deposit. Pen upgraded my butt plug to the next largest size, and I peeked outside their door in ensure the coast was clear before going to my room to sleep.

Without other people to look after Emma, on the whole, I had less sex with Robert and Penelope than I did last month. He made sure he gave me at least three deposits every day. We took a drive up into the mountains after we got Emma a jacket and went hiking one day. During much of the hike, we ended up carrying Emma, taking turns, Robert carrying her about half the time, me twenty-five percent, and Pen fifteen. Emma walked the other ten. Good exercise, carrying a nearly three year old.

I was glad to see that Emma didn't mind getting carried by either of the other two. She was getting very comfortable spending time with them. They'd made it their mission to play and interact with her often, so they were becoming close. Emma was becoming as likely to ask them a question, as she was me.

Monday was Robert's final business meeting, and the day he was scheduled to take my anal virginity. "The person I'm seeing today is someone I consider a good friend," Robert said. "It's a woman, and I was thinking that if she took the movie, Pen could join us in the movie. Would you be open to her shooting it?"

"I've gotten used to stripping at home, knowing some security company gets to see me starkers, so I guess I can get past another woman watching me boff you two."

Pen hugged me. "I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to being a movie costar," she said. "I was thinking of doing roughly the same thing we usually do when it's the three of us, me on the bottom in a sixty-nine, while Robert claims your last virginity. After he's claimed it, both of us will fuck you."

I laughed. "What about Emma?"

"We're inviting Sylvia to have supper with us. The cook is doing the meal, and then we can do the deed after Emma's in bed. The maid will keep an eye out to warn us if Emma wakes up."

"I guess we're going to be stars together," I laughed.

Can I admit now that I got a bit of a tingle knowing some third party stranger was going to be videoing me fucking in a threesome. It was true. I immediately felt myself juicing up. Pen and I spent most of the morning on the back porch, playing with Emma. I was introduced to Sylvia at lunch. She was a stylish, attractive woman who looked roughly the same age as Robert. Apparently, she was wondering about my role in the household. She kept glancing at me and Emma, then Robert and Pen. I'm sure she was speculating about the place of the other two guests. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her.

"Samantha, I'm curious about your relationship to the Tafts. What am I missing?"

Pen saved me the trouble of answering. "She's my surrogate mother. She's going to have a couple children for us since I'm infertile, and to answer your follow-up question, Sylvia, yes, she is having sex with my husband."

"I was wondering," Sylvia said, "because I made a couple of passes at your husband over the years, and he turned me down flat. I thought it was because he was totally devoted to you. Seems now, I just needed to be young enough to give him children."

"Robert is totally devoted to me still, and yes, he told me about your passes, just as he has every other pass he's received, which usually averages about three a month, and I'm totally devoted to him. My devotion is the reason I conceived of the idea of Sam being my surrogate, because I believe he deserves to father children, even if I can't provide them."

"Does it make you feel like less of a woman that you can't give your husband children?" Sylvia asked. I thought it was kind of catty. I answered for Pen.

"Does it make you less of a woman to know you can't have children anymore? It happens to all of us eventually. You still look like a woman to me, so maybe you should pull back your claws. Meow much?"

Pen squeezed my hand. I squeezed back. Sylvia smiled.

"That was rude of me. I apologize," Sylvia said.

"I try to make up for her husband having to breed me by having sex with her as often as I can," I said. "It makes for some interesting bed times."

"Oh, I like you," Sylvia said. "You've got some sass and backbone."

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly at her.

Apparently, my daughter was not as young and innocent as I believed. "Mommy are you going to have a baby for Robert and Pen?"

"I believe I am, honey. How do you feel about that?"

"Will it be my brother or sister?"

"A half brother or half sister," I replied, "because they'd have the same mommy as you, but not the same daddy."

"Is that because Daddy is in time out?"

"Partly. You remember when I said Daddy did something bad and I had to pay for it?"

"Yes."

"This is the payment. I need to give Robert and Pen two babies."

"Will I ever be able to see them?"

"Emma, it's my hope that you can see your brother or sister as often as you want," Pen said. "We're hoping that you and your Mommy can live with us. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Would Daddy live with us, too?"

"No, honey. Daddy would still be in time out. You'd still get to see him, because he's still your Daddy, but we wouldn't live with him."

"Interesting times," Sylvia said. "I need to hear this story."

"Hopefully, you will," Robert said. "After dinner, perhaps?"

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away," Sylvia said.

Pen and I spent a tiny part of the afternoon explaining to Emma how babies were made, generally, not specifically. In reality, it didn't take much explaining to satisfy her.

"Do you have to go to bed with Robert at night?"

"Or the daytime. It doesn't have to be at night, but it does work better in a bed."

"Have you gone to bed with him already?"

"Every time we came to see Robert and Pen, I spent some time in bed with him."

"Is that why you went to the doctor?"

"No, honey. That was for another reason."

"Do you have a baby yet?"

"Maybe. I don't know. It takes time before we know. I'll tell you as soon as I know."

"Okay."

About the only thing we left out of our explanation was it was something you did with someone you loved, to make babies. Although I had a fair amount of fondness for both Pen and Robert, considering both of them friends, I wasn't ready to say I loved them yet. I was doing it because I loved Emma, and didn't want to risk losing her. So far, that was the only love I felt, that, and an intense disgust with my husband.

When the meeting was over, we had a nice supper, prepared by the cook. We stayed away from the topics that got us into hot water earlier at lunch. Supper over, Sylvia went to the back deck and hot tub with a robe, and nothing else in the way of clothing, and a bottle of wine. Robert took over watching Emma for the moment on the back deck so he could continue conversing with Sylvia, as he played a game with Emma. Meanwhile, Pen had me in the master bathroom giving me enemas.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked.

"Having anal sex is a lot cleaner if you've emptied your bowels completely first. You don't have to, but clean up is a lot easier afterward. Besides, for video purposes, imagine how surprised Ransom will be when Robert pulls his cock out of your ass, and it goes straight into your mouth."

"Oh, hell no! There is no fucking way I'm going to do that."

"Think of the dramatic appeal?"

"Think of the shit!"

"There won't be any shit. I promise you. I'm going to be sucking his cum out of your ass. Do you think I'd do that if there was shit?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Taft. I barely know you. How fucking kinky are you?"

She laughed. "Not that fucking kinky, believe me. I'm not into bathroom play. Look, I'll prove it to you first. You know what a plug looks like when we pull it out of your bottom, right?"

"Exactly, which is why it will be a cold day in hell before anything comes straight out of my bottom and into my mouth."

"Let us finish this, and I'll prove it to you."

I kept giving her the eye, wondering if I was going to stop kissing her from now on, although I knew how religiously she brushed, flossed and gargled. I have to admit, that the last flush she did looked sparkling clean, like nothing other than water had come out of me. I was still only halfway mollified. It's not like I wanted to drink that water either, no matter how clean it looked.

Pen had taken the largest plug which had just come out of my ass, and had washed it with soap and water while I was undergoing my ablutions. She lubed it up really well, worked it back up into my ass, thrust it back and forth, then spinning it a few times, then she pulled it out. She handed it to me.

"Other than the water based lube I just put on it, do you see anything else on this plug?"

"No."

She popped it into her mouth. She had to stretch wide to accommodate it, because it was huge. I gasped. She spun it in her mouth a couple of times, making sure it did about two full revolutions, before she pulled it out of her mouth.

"The water based lube is essentially tasteless. It tastes metallic, because this is a metallic plug. It's like licking a stainless steel mixing bowl, or frosting off mixer beaters. That's what it tastes like. We completely drained your bowels of stuff that no one should want to eat, touch, taste, whatever. All gone. It remains that way for several hours. Surgeons could operate on you back there. Essentially, your rectum is currently cleaner than your pussy or my pussy is right now, and I know you've had no problem licking my pussy.

"I'm going to leave this plug in your ass, until Robert pulls it out, to put his prick in you. When he pulls it out, I will shove it in my mouth again, just like I did now. That's so you know you're still clean back there. The only thing that should be on Robert's cock when he finishes, is his cum, and the lube he used on his cock before he fucked you. You've tasted his cum before, so no surprises as to what that tastes like. If you want, you can give a cursory inspection of his shaft before you shove it in your mouth, but that's what Ransom should see you do, shove that dick in your mouth after it's come out of your ass. He won't know your ass is cleaner than your pussy. Only we will know. Suddenly, he'll realize that you'll do for Robert, something you've never, ever, done for him. Let him fuck your ass, then sucked his dick. If that doesn't get him to try something, he never will, and we'll figure something else out."

I had to admit, it sounded so fucking deviant, Ransom would be thrown for a loop. He'd think I was the trashiest kind of whore you'd imagine. Hell, I'm not sure I wouldn't be thinking the same thing about myself. I still wasn't convinced I could do this, but I knew it would twist Ransom's guts to see it happen, and that was almost worth it, even if there was shit on Robert's cock.

"I'll see how I feel about it when it's time to make it happen, but I'm still not sure if I'll do it."

"I'll never make you do anything you don't want to," Pen said. "Now take a shower, and get nice and clean, because I'm going to be licking you a lot tonight. Everywhere. In fact, I'll help you."

I smiled and we got in the shower and washed each other. I had to admit, I felt squeaky clean when we finished. We both slipped robes on and went out to the rear deck. I got Emma and put her to bed, while Robert and Pen explained to Sylvia what they wanted her to do, and why. I read Emma a story until she was sleepy, then tucked her in and turned out the light. The three of them were currently in the hot tub, having a glass of wine.

As I walked out, I heard Sylvia say, "You make movies while having sex with this guy's wife and show them to him?"

"Not like out and out show them to him," I said. "I masturbate to them because I'm not getting any other sex at home. I just make sure I do it in front of him. It's part of his punishment for being such a prick. We're hoping to spark some kind of move by him against me, so he can be arrested. There's a little more begging and pleading for Robert's cock when we're making a movie, than might be warranted by the circumstances, to drive the screws in a little deeper, to make him feel more humiliated and emasculated. I've never had anal sex with him, and now I'm going to give my virgin ass to Robert. I hope Ransom chokes on it."

"Damn, I knew I liked you, Sam," Sylvia said. "That's positively inquisitional of you. You've got some spunk."

"You should have seen the way she laid him out when she found out he'd stolen all of that money, and put it in accounts in her name," Pen said. "She was furious. She flattened his ass, and threatened to kick his balls up his throat if he moved."

Sylvia laughed. "A girl after my own heart. I've wanted to do that more than a few times. Okay, let's do this. What do I get for my help?"

"Our undying gratitude is not enough?" I asked.

"Orgasms would be preferable." She looked at Robert when she said it. "Especially after watching three people fuck."

"Why don't you leave our happily married couple alone. When we're done with the movie, you can come to my bedroom, and you can walk out with five good orgasms, but if you've never licked pussy before, you will be licking mine."

Sylvia laughed again. "I've never licked a pussy before, but if I were going to start, I could do a lot worse than you. Deal."

She stuck out her hand to shake. I held on to it and helped Sylvia out of the tub, admiring her nude body. Old as it was, she still looked well put together. I wondered if she'd had children.