My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're right. We'll contact Bancroft when we get to Aspen."

"On to another topic. How do you intend to prepare my virgin ass for your husband's cock?"

"A graduated series of anal plugs, which you wear to gradually stretch the sphincter to prepare it for use."

"How many plugs for how long?"

"Five, increasing larger ones, that you wear for a day each. At the end of the fifth day, you should be stretched enough for him to claim your anal virginity."

"This is how you prepared for it?"

"Yes, with excellent results. As an added benefit, fucking Robert with a plug in your ass, is kind of like me teasing your bottom with the small vibe. You should have even stronger orgasms. Maybe, after your last virginity has been claimed, Robert and I could do a double penetration, fucked by both of us at once."

"If I like anal sex, I could see trying that."

Pen squeezed my hand. I leaned back and kind of dozed.

Suddenly, Emma's voice broke out. "Look, Mommy, there's the Missypippi River."

"Where, honey? Where's the Mississippi River?"

"Right down there. Robert says it's real big, but from here, it looks real tiny."

I looked out of Pen's window and saw the Mississippi. We seemed to be somewhere north of New Orleans, as I didn't see the Gulf anymore. As I leaned over, Pen kissed my neck and a frisson of electricity shot straight to my pussy. I leaned back and looked at her.

"Don't make promises you don't intend to keep."

"I intend to keep all of them," she said. "I don't think we've shown you all of the plane yet. Robert, keep Emma company while I show Sam the rest of the plane."

We got up and in the back of the plane was a door. Pen opened the door and I saw a double bed, made up, the sheets pulled back, inviting me in. I looked at Pen, a wicked grin on her face.

"For red-eye flights," she said, "and other things." She played with the button on my blouse.

"The other things, please."

She closed and locked the door behind us, and we were tearing at each other's clothes, collapsing on the bed as they all came off. Pen was between my legs in a heartbeat, her facile tongue making me moan softly in my throat. Thirty minutes later, she got up and started putting her clothes on. I groaned.

"Wait here. You're not properly a member of the Mile High Club until Robert fucks you."

"By all means. I definitely want to join."

"Of course you do." She smiled lovingly at me.

Ten minutes later, I was riding Robert's gorgeous cock, sliding up and down. He was playing with my puckered nipples. I'd orgasmed twice already, once as he'd entered me, finely tuned by Pen, and so turned on to be fucking on a plane. When Robert climaxed, I went with him, cumming hard as he filled me with his life giving seed. My contractions trying to extract every drop of his nectar. Both of our pulses eventually ended, and I lay down over the top of him, kissing him, then laying my head on his broad chest. His cock, though shrinking, still remained long enough to remain inside, corking me.

"Every time I kiss you, I feel like I'm cheating Pen, somehow. That this is only supposed to be a breeding, and kissing a happily married man, is worse than fucking you, because I know how much you both want this baby. Kissing is a step beyond breeding. It's affection."

"Don't we have affection for each other? Don't you feel it for Pen as well?"

"I do, and it seems wrong. Feeling the way I do for a married couple, for heaven's sake. No wonder my mother is freaked out."

"Is she?"

"Mostly. She knows why I did it to start. She'd have done the same, probably, given the circumstances. But it started as a transaction. Money for a baby. You'd forgive the theft, pay it back, and I'd have two babies for you. This is no longer a monetary transaction. I want to fuck you, I want to fuck Pen, and I want to give you your children. I'd do it for free."

He stroked my hair with one hand, and my naked ass with the other.

"We didn't expect this either, Sam. I thought this would be a sperm pumping exercise. Pump until you're pregnant. When I saw you lay out Ransom, I knew you didn't know about the theft. Your reaction was so real, so angry. As much as you hated what we forced on you, you accepted it with so much grace."

"A deal is a deal. I agreed. I could have chosen jail and a trial. I knew I hadn't stolen anything."

"But you were worried about your child. You did it for her, not you, not Ransom, but for Emma. When you stuck your arms out to be cuffed, I wilted a little inside. I thought, what an amazing woman. Everything you've done since, just reinforced those beliefs. No, whining, no complaining. Even though you'd never been with a woman before, you did it. You truly are an amazing person, and Pen and I know how lucky we are to have found you the way we did."

I kissed him again. His cock started to stir. I rolled off of him, not wanting a second go around while Pen attended to my daughter. Since Pen wasn't here to do it, I cleaned up his cock a little, tasting the mixture of him and me. He got up and handed me a towel to clean the excess off his breeding off of me.

"Let me ask you a question. Is the footage of my house's video recorded and stored?"

"No. It's deleted hourly if there's nothing needing to be save. We consider it too much of an intrusion anyway."

"I'd like you to start."

"Why?"

"I want to know who my husband is fucking."

"Do you care?"

"Not really, but I want to know who he's bringing into my house, and if I should be worried about them, like a prostitute of some kind. See if perhaps it's one of my friends, who maybe isn't really a friend. I know he asked my regular baby sitter, but she told me about it, and asked if I had a problem with it. I tried to discourage her, but if she's foolish enough to want him, I don't particularly care. I'd still consider her a friend and use her for sitting, but I wonder if he's cheated on me before this happened. I'd like to know, if only to reinforce my current opinion of him."

Robert laughed. "I'll let the security company know when we land. I'll make sure everything is erased once you've seen who it is."

I got up and started to dress. "Do I get a badge, or a plaque for my wall?"

"What for?" Robert asked.

"For joining the club, of course."

Robert laughed again. "I'll see what I can do."

We rejoined the others, Pen smiling when she saw us. I'm not sure I understand why she was so happy with me fucking her husband. Not just fucking, but making love. I was making love to him now. No question.

We'd started passing over the mountains in Colorado. Emma excitedly pointed them out to me. I smiled at her.

"I love you, Emma."

"I love you, Mommy."

I sat down and fastened my seatbelt, Pen joining me again, squeezing my hand. Talk about amazing women, she was one.

******

We landed and a limo picked us up and whisked us to the Taft's Aspen home, a beautiful two story home on the Roaring Fork River. Once again, we got a tour of everything, Emma being shown her room, and her bed, which already had some plush toys on it, plus several of the games she liked to play. My room wasn't going to be quite as convenient to the master suite, as my room in Naples. No outside entrance to get in, so I'd have to be careful going in and out of their room. They'd arranged for some temp help, so we had a cook, maid and driver, just like in Naples, although not live in. They'd come when called. It was the maid who'd spruced up the place before we arrived, and gotten Emma's room ready.

Robert's first business meeting was tomorrow, some rich guy from California, who also had a home in Aspen, so Robert was preparing for the meeting this evening. After supper, and Emma crashing, Pen and I were naked and in a hot tub, playing around more than a little. Robert joined us around 9:30, local time, or around 11:30, my body's time. I was ready to crash as well.

"Before you go to bed, Sam, we need to put your first butt plug in you," Pen said.

"Okay, I'm game," I said.

Pen went to their luggage and got out a nice wooden box. She opened it and five metal butt plugs rested in velvet inserts. She showed me the first one, and it didn't appear to be much thicker than the vibe she'd used on me when I squirted, maybe even the same width. She went with me to my room and lubed up my back door and the plug, then slowly inserted it. It felt odd having something inside of me, but not painful.

"It should stay inside of you when you pee, but if you need to go the other way, remove it first. You don't want it going into the toilet. Then wash it good and put it back in. I'll leave the lube here. We'll put the next largest size tomorrow night."

"Sure."

"Goodnight, my beautiful, Sam." Pen kissed me and left.

I wondered if I'd have trouble falling asleep with something in my ass, but I didn't have any trouble at all.

******

"Richard, you've met my wife, Penelope before. This is our friend, Samantha. This is Richard Garrison, my business meeting today."

Richard was a portly guy, less than six feet tall, maybe slightly taller than I was, red faced, like he had a circulation issue, or drank too much. He had to be carrying at least forty pounds too much, his belly hanging over the waist band of his pants.

"'Friend', huh," Richard said. "I'm a friendly guy, too."

He held my hand a little too long to be comfortable, and I pulled it away. Robert noticed the interaction.

"She really is a friend. Her daughter is with her."

"She couldn't possibly have a kid," Richard said. "Her body is perfect."

"Almost three," I said. "Her name is Emma."

"Let's get down to brass tacks, Richard. I've got coffee and danish in my office."

They left, Richard taking a final look at me as he walked away.

"What a pig," I said, "and I'm not just talking about his weight."

"You'd be right," Pen said. "He's been divorced four times, and the fifth is headed for the rocks. He can't keep it in his pants."

"Who'd want him?"

"Lots of women. He's richer than we are. They'll take a flyer for a chance at the brass ring."

"I never understood the endless fascination with money and all things fame related. I can't stand People magazine, or anything which does nothing but promote people's private lifestyles. The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, as if they put their pants on any different than we do. How many of those people got to where they are by anything but luck or which family they were born into. I mean, sure, actors and actresses sometimes have talent and they've worked at their craft, but come on. Teachers, firemen and policemen deserve more pay than most famous people do."

"Does that include us?" Pen asked with a smile.

"Well, according to his promo materials, Robert worked sixteen to eighteen hours a day to get to where he was. You married into it, but was it for money, or love?"

"To start with, mostly sex appeal. I wanted to get fucked by him in the worst way, but yes, I'd say love. The money didn't hurt, but I was head over heels."

"Plus, I've heard you have your own business acumen, which helps Robert, and makes you so successful as a charity fundraiser."

"So you don't just think I'm just arm candy?" Pen laughed.

"You're that too, but no, not exclusively. How does Richard keep all his money if he lives in California and he's been divorced going on five times?"

"Iron clad prenups. His spousal support payments are hefty, but he can afford them. I think he's up to around a hundred grand a month for the four he has now."

"That is hefty."

"That's about one month's interest on his money. He's getting off light. The next one might be more expensive. She made him sign a prenup too, with a substantial penalty for infidelity. I think she's going to cost him fifty million and a hundred thousand a month all by herself."

"She earned it if she had to sleep with him," I said, making Penelope laugh again. "Ransom was a thieving dick, but at least he looked good."

Penelope, Emma and I went for a couple hour's walk by the river. We were fairly close to the center of town, but there was a foot path along the Roaring Fork. We got home and had lunch together, Robert and Richard having an eat-in meeting, so we fended for ourselves with grilled cheese and tuna sandwiches.

"I've never considered putting green olives in my tuna," Pen said. "This is good."

"I like the saltiness it adds."

"Mom makes the best sandwiches," Emma said. She seemed a little sleepy after our walk, so she'd be going down for a nap.

"M'mm, M'mm, good," Pen said. "She does make the best. I'm convinced." She kissed Emma on the top of her head.

Emma fell right asleep after Pen and I read her a story, using two voices to tell the story of the 'Three Billy Goats Gruff'. I was the ogre under the bridge, and Pen did the three billy goats. Emma loved our rendition, but dropped off as soon as we were finished.

We decided to go in the hot tub again, but given we had company, I wore one of the swimsuits Pen had brought from her place. One of the ones she'd purchased to put some lead in Robert's pencil.

To be honest, I should have added a robe. The g-string bottom didn't really cover the butt plug in my ass, but I didn't have anything else to wear, not thinking I'd need a suit in Colorado. I had to get up and pee, and I used the hall bathroom convenient to the hot tub. As I was exiting, Richard was entering.

"Aren't you a sweet, young thing," Richard said, as I bumped into him. "Gimme a kiss."

He grabbed my head and started to force his lips against mine. I slapped him a good one.

"Get your fucking hands off me," I said, enraged.

"Feisty. I like the feisty ones."

Instead of releasing me, he pushed up my top and grabbed my bare boob. I tried kneeing him in the groin, but he expected it, and blocked it with a thigh.

"No, no, no," I panted, straining, as his mouth got closer to mine.

Suddenly, Richard spun around and went flying off of me, with a solid slug to the jaw. Robert was standing there beside me.

"You fucking animal. Get the fuck out of my house, Dick. I wouldn't do business with you if you were the last fucking person on earth."

"Come on, you won't share?" Richard said. "You've got two."

"I guess the word friend doesn't mean anything to you. Get the fuck out NOW."

"You'll regret this. I'm richer than you are!"

"I manage your money. How long do you think that will last now, asshole? Get out before I throw you out."

The fat pig scurried. I readjusted my top so my tit wasn't hanging out.

"I'm so sorry that happened, Sam," Robert said.

"And I'm so glad you aren't an entitled prick like that shithead. Will he cause you problems?"

"No. I've got friends in high and low places. He's going to start taking a beating in the markets. He doesn't really understand money, except how to spend it."

"I'm glad I'm not causing a problem. What makes people act like that?"

"I haven't got a clue. Maybe Donald Trump knows."

I laughed, appreciating the joke. "I probably shouldn't be wearing this suit without a robe when Emma wakes up anyway. I'm not sure how I explain the thing in my ass."

Robert laid a kiss on my forehead. "We'll get you something different to wear tomorrow. Unh, any chance you want to have sex right now, while Emma's sleeping?"

"I think Dick just spoiled that for you, sorry."

"Another black mark on his evil soul," Robert said. "Maybe later, you'll feel like it."

"Maybe."

"What's taking so long?" Pen said, sticking her head in the door.

"Richard got handsy," I said. "Your husband gave him a stern 'what for', and kicked his ass out."

Pen came rushing in and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"Fine. Saved in the nick of time."

Pen looked at her husband. "My hero. You are so going to get laid tonight."

"Do it now," I said. "He was feeling frisky. Apparently fighting for a woman's honor, gives men a hard-on."

Pen looked down at his groin. "My God, it does." She looked at me. "You don't mind?"

"We wanted to delay my pregnancy. You fucking him won't hurt my feelings at all."

Pen smiled. "Come along, honey. Let's do something about that nasty swelling." She winked at me as they disappeared in their bedroom.

I went to my room and changed. I wished I could have a drink. I put on something warm and sat outside on a swing on the porch, enjoying the view. I was close enough to their room to hear the hero being properly rewarded.

******

After supper, as Pen entertained Emma, Robert showed me how to access the footage from my house. The first stuff recorded had been from around ten last night. The house was dark, and although I could hear fucking going on, I couldn't see anything.

"There seems to be a flaw in your system if it can be defeated by turning the lights off," I said. "How the hell could you tell if Ransom was wearing a condom or not?"

Robert touched a button on his iPad and there were two green people going at it doggy style in Ransom's bed. "Night vision, aka, low light." He touched another button, and yellow and red blobs were going at it. "Infrared. You can tell."

"I can't really tell who it is," I said, going back to night vision, which had the better picture to my mind. Ransom looked quite energetic in his thrusting. He was pounding whoever it was, pretty good.

I thought about that. Should I feel anything. We'd been married for six years, yet I was looking at him banging another woman pretty hard, and I felt nothing. Was I that far removed from my marriage already, inured to the thought of the man I thought I loved, fucking someone else. I was fucking someone else myself, and I felt closer to them than the man I married. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to think.

"No, you probably need light for that. Speed it up and shoot for around seven in the morning," Robert said.

"Show me how to speed it up."

Robert touched another button and the movie sped up, about twenty-five times faster. It still took twenty-two minutes longer to get to daylight, much of it boring as hell as they slept. Robert didn't watch, really not interested at all at the violation of privacy. Around 6:30, they began to stir, the unknown woman sucking Ransom's morning wood. I switched back to normal view as light began to leak around the shades, and Ransom turned on the bathroom light to pee. There was finally enough light to see the woman clearly. I paused the movie.

"It's not anyone I know closely," I said, "nor is it a stranger, like some hooker he picked up. I feel like I should know her, but if I do, it's not well."

"Let me see," Robert said.

He looked at the woman. "I have the same feeling, that I know her, but not all that well. Strange."

"Since the only place that all three of us intersect, could it be someone from Taft Financial?"

"Obviously I don't know everyone in every office, but I think I know the Naples and Fort Myers employees fairly well. I'm in both offices regularly."

"Perhaps a wife of an employee."

"I think you're right. I don't know her name, but I think it is a wife of an employee, one who travels a lot, perhaps. I'm not quite sure."

"If you're looking for where the missing charitable funds are located, perhaps there was another co-conspirator, either the one whose wife this is, or perhaps the wife herself. Maybe she's stashing money for Ransom."

"I will have the investigators look into this."

"They looked quite cozy together. I didn't get the feeling that this was their first hook up," I said. "I suspect Ransom has fucked her before."

"We'll be sure and ask her when we find out who it is."

"I don't want to watch anymore," I said.

"Does it make you sad, angry, what?" Robert asked.

"It doesn't make me feel anything, and that makes me feel sad. It's like six years of my life has disappeared and I feel nothing. The only good thing to come out of it, is Emma."