All Comments on 'My Husband Loves to Show Me Off Ch. 02'

by rocketspeedfish2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Lets us all party as Naked is taking us to gay town again.

The bad written train is about to load up with the usual happly little prancing homo commenters, and ready to leave the station.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn great story. Hurry release the next part. Left us on edge of our seats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do husbands in many stories appear to be complete jerks, approving of the desire to wear sexier clothes, at a time when they cannot control the contacts and behavior of their wives? I understand the pride and superiority of husbands when they see the admiring, lustful and envious glances of other men directed at their wives during their joint visit to a restaurant, to a party or to a dance. But when the husband says: "Yes, dear, of course you will look great in this translucent blouse at work! Of course, honey, be sure to wear this mid-thigh skirt and stockings with a belt to the girls night ! By all means, my love, be sure to take this little black dress with you on a business trip, which only slightly covers your ass!" And then they scream: "You cheated on me! You made a cuckold out of me! Why? How could you do this to me?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No just no. Writer you will choose or have already chosen the story arc. The wife will cheat and become a slut or the wife will not become a slut and actually think about her kids. And sleep alone and dream of her husband. I suspect you will make her a cheating slut which is unfortunate. But its your story and your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put any future chapters in the fetish category. Wanting another man to fuck your wife is a fetish. Any normal woman would tell her husband to fuck off. But I guess this wife is going to become a hot slut wife and the husband becomes a pathetic cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck is advertising available whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like where this is going, so please continue, and ignore the naysayers. One suggestion though. Please find an editor. There was a few incongruities which should have been caught. For example, Brianna's lying on their bed, having a conversation with Ed, yet somehow she's squinting at the back of his head. She throws her phone at him, hitting him in the chest, meaning that he was indeed facing her.

Another example was "I flailed my arms lifelessly". The word "flailing" indicates an intentional, active, wild moment, in this case, of the limbs. "My arms swung lifelessly" would have made more sense. These types of details can make the difference between a great story, and one which is merely good. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like where this is going, so please continue, and ignore the naysayers. One suggestion though. Please find an editor. There was a few incongruities which should have been caught. For example, Brianna's lying on their bed, having a conversation with Ed, yet somehow she's squinting at the back of his head. She throws her phone at him, hitting him in the chest, meaning that he was indeed facing her.

Another example was "I flailed my arms lifelessly". The word "flailing" indicates an intentional, active, wild moment, in this case, of the limbs. "My arms swung lifelessly" would have made more sense. These types of details can make the difference between a great story, and one which is merely good. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife loves to go out drinking and dancing. We go to a club down the street from our house. I did not feel like going but went anyway. She was having a great time dancing some slow some fast. The group that she was having fun with begin to get very friendly with her she took me they had a bottle at their table and wanted for us to join them over there. I said OK and we did but every time she came back to the table, she was setting more to the other side. I told her it was cool with me she was having a good time. They were 5 of them and only her dancing with them all. I could see she was getting drunk and dance real close to them. They started rubbing her butt and pulling her dress up when they could. I love letting her go if she wants to stop it, she will. One of them was very tall and she would have to look up to him went he talked to her on the dance floor I was talking to the man setting next to me when I look back at her he was kissing her and see was loving it. So, all the men started kissing her too. One of them started to open her dress from the top down I could see top of her chest she came back over to my side and said she was to hot and set down beside me to talk to me about what was going on ask me how far she could go with this I told her as far as she wanted to. When she cool down some, she was right back at it they had her tits out in no time. She told me it was time to go home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketspeedfish2@rocketspeedfish2
early access to story and drafts: patreon.com/rocketspeedfish 11/29/22: My Husband Loves to Show Me Off chapter 2 on patreon 11/18/22: Audiobooks for Shannon's Spiral added to Patreon 11/15/22: Shannon's Spiral Chapter 2 draft is available on Patreon 11/15/22: If It makes you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES