My Illicit Threesome Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you now Jayne."

"Yes, darling yes," I sighed back in an almost delirious state.

She had started by pushing the eight or so inches of black, hard plastic deep into me and then pulling it almost all the way out. The friction of the plunging movements on the nerve ends inside my vagina was wonderful and as near to the real thing as it could be.

"Just think this could be Neil," she muttered as she licked my nipple. "He would be as hard as this I reckon and maybe as big," she said into my ear, just before she pushed the tip of her tongue into it.

"I couldn't go with him, he's too young and in any case he's one of my students," I groaned gripping one of the cheeks of her bum as the sensations created by the vibrator rushed through me.

"He's nearly as old as me Auntie," Sammi replied using the nickname she sometimes called me. "And you'll be amazed at how young guys can fuck," she said using the toy just like a man uses his cock"

"How do you mean?" I grunted.

As I started, she croaked. "Rock hard again in under an hour and four or five times a night."

After she'd gone back to Essex, I thought a lot about what she'd said. The basic premise on life that Sammi held was that 'if you want it, do it' and that 'if it feels ok, it is ok.' I realised they were very much the sentiments of today's youth, but they did have both a certain appeal and sense to them. But going with Neil was out of the question, wasn't it?

12