My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 05

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
2.3k words
3.89
3.6k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
246 Followers

Trigger Warning

Contains homoerotic, bi-curious and bisexual themes and concerns.

The Story So Far

I am planning to fuck my mum-in-law (Edith) with the knowledge, consent and participation of my father-in-law (Jim). This will also be filmed. My wife, Lilly, doesn't know about our plan to make her a cuckold. She is away on a TATA (Teachers And Teaching Assistants) bonding course. Lilly is a teaching assistant.

I have taken advantage of her absence to go over to stay with my in-laws, watch porn and bond in an entirely different way from my wife

Jim, Edith and I have created our own artistic manifesto. Jim has revealed he likes homoeroticism and I have agreed to go naked and let him film me. Edith doesn't want to see me naked just yet.

So she went upstairs to their bedroom. I was now left downstairs with Jim and his love of homoeroticism and my promise to pose naked for him. However Jim just wants me to pose in my underpants. This would tantalise Edith who likes delayed gratification.

POSING

My father-in-law had 3 images in his mind for my semi-nude photos.

The first was that he would be fully nude and in the foreground while I would be in my underpants in the background. That way my penis would be prominent but not in your face prominent. That would satisfy my mum-in-law who didn't want to see my unclothed cock just yet.

The second is that I would be seen from the rear wearing my underpants and Jim would be by my side and seen full frontal.

The third would be of me fully naked by myself but shot from the rear and from a distance.

FILMING ME STRIPPING JIM

I was aroused by Jim's compilation video of naked men. I wanted my own artistic creation. I wanted a video of Jim getting fully naked. But I wanted to be the one who took off his clothes. Much to my surprise Jim agreed. He set up the video camera and said "I'm ready."

Jim stood in front of me. I took off his shirt to reveal his hairy chest and stomach. He took off his shoes and socks, while still being filmed.

I knelt down in front of him and unbuttoned his trousers. I slowly pulled them down exposing his underpants and the shape of his flaccid cock. I helped Jim to remove his trousers. I had seen Jim's cock in the swimming changing rooms many times. But never had I seen it at eye level and up close.

I had never undressed a man before. I wanted to see his cock being released from his underpants. But I also wanted to tease my father-in-law by delaying the time that I took off his final piece of clothing. Instead of removing his underpants I ran my finger nail up his inner thighs towards his penis. I was making Jim's prick grow. As I got near to his manhood I retreated downwards. I then advanced back again.

By now Jim's erection was almost complete. Pre-cum had pooled at the tip of his cock staining his underpants. My father-in-law stood there with his both of his arms tucked behind his head.

I gently and slowly removed his underpants.

Just as I wanted his cock his cock was rock hard. It was 8 inches long and very thick. My father-in-law still stood there with his arms tucked behind his head. I was fascinated by the vein up the centre of his cock. I hadn't seen a penile vein that was so prominent.

I liked seeing that prominent feature on his cock. The vein even managed to cast a shadow, making it look even sexier. My erect penis is smaller than my father-in-law's cock and my penile vein is puny in comparison. My cock isn't half as sexy as Jim's magnificent prick.

I said "That is the sexiest cock I have ever seen. I bet Edith gets hours of fun."

MY WANTS

I wanted to tease his penis with the tip of my tongue. I wanted to run my tongue up and down the shaft. I wanted to run my tongue up his vein and then beside it. I wanted to make him orgasm just by licking up and down his penile vein.

Jim's cock was now only a few inches from my mouth.

I wanted to swirl my tongue around the head of his penis. I wanted to take his cock into my mouth. I wanted Jim to face fuck me. I wanted to feel a jet of his hot cum hitting the back of my throat.

Jim said "I can see you want to swallow your father-in-law's cum. You have got me half way already. Don't be shy."

My father-in-law stood there while I held his cock. Then I ran my tongue up that wonderful vein. Jim's cock twitched as I ran my tongue up from his balls towards the top of his prick.

I then gave him a blowjob and he shot his load into my mouth. It wasn't as strong an ejaculation as I wanted but that didn't matter. I had my first experience with another man.

We rested for a few minutes. Then Jim said "My turn"

MY SEDUCTION

Jim unbuckled my pants. He lay me on the sofa. He pulled my underpants down. He fondled my erect cock. It now stood vertically, But Jim was greedy for my cock in his mouth. He took my entire length into his mouth straight away.

He sucked and wanked my penis. My father-in-law was giving me a great blowjob. I came quickly.

I had occasionally come in my wife's mouth. Now I had come in her father's mouth. My wife spat my cum out. My wife's father swallowed my cum.

DESTROY THE EVIDENCE

Jim said "I think we should destroy the evidence" and he went to the video camera and deleted all of the action.

PISS PLAY

Jim then said "When you need to piss tell me. I want to hold your cock while you urinate."

I needed to go to the loo and so Jim went with me.

He fondled my cock as the urine shot out of my penis. It did nothing for me but I think it fed Jim's homoerotic urges.

Jim guided my hand to his cock and I fondled it as he spent a penny.

Jim said "This was the first time I have engaged in piss play. What do you think about it?"

I replied "I prefer seeing your erect cock and that magnificent penile vein. But breaking the taboo of urination being a solo affair is quite sexy."

Jim said "Now lets wash each other's cocks."

I got a lot more enjoyment from washing Jim's cock and then him washing my cock. It is something I would lime my wife to do. But being cock cleaned by her father is sexier. My wife would be doing it as a wifely duty. Her father is doing it for his own sexual needs. I am doing it for a sexual need.

DON'T TELL

Jim concluded the session by saying "Never ever tell my wife about us having this session. I have never been with a man before, yet alone a younger, fitter and sexier man.

But if Edith finds out that I have been intimate with you then it would spoil everything for her. She isn't a homophobic bigot. We have lots of gay and lesbian friends. We see some of them, and some of our straight friends, at dogging sessions getting down and dirty.

They like us watching them having sex. They get pleasure from being exhibitionists. That is the thing that floats their boats, being watched turns them on.

But it is different when a husband cheats on his wife. That wouldn't float my wife's boat. Her knowing about tonight will sink it. If she discovers our intimate actions then she will probably sue for divorce.

Certainly it will end our artistic project. You can say goodbye to any chance of fucking Edith if she knows I cheated on her."

I replied "Of course I won't tell her. If Lilly ever found out she would also sue for divorce, after gelding me."

Jim said "We are both in the same boat then. Mum's the word."

A QUESTION

But I had one question before Jim went to share his bed with his wife and I went to my room.

I said "I thought that Edith and you are doggers as well as naturists. Why then would Edith get upset at you having cock to mouth sex with me?"

SAYS' LAW

Jim replied "Edith and I do go dogging. But we are strictly voyeurs. You will be the first man or woman to have sex with her outside of marriage.

You are the first person that I have been intimate with since we got married. I think it is a case of Says' Law operating,"

I looked blankly at Jim since I didn't know who Says was or what his law indicated for 2 randy men who liked sucking each other's dicks, watching each other piss and then washing each other's love weapons.

Jim explained "Says' Law states that supply creates its own demand. You may know it as "build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a oath to your door."

I hadn't heard that expression either

Jim continued "Neither of us planned to have sex. But, because you were here in my house and obviously wanted my cock, there was a supply of sex available to me.

Because you were willing and available I wanted you sexually.

I demanded sex with you only because of you being here and able to supply the blowjob, piss play and cick washing that I wanted."

I said "I suppose that is true. And it worked the other way. You were here and available and wanted my cock for ways I never even considered.

Would you want ti do it again with me or with another man?"

BISEXUALITY

Jim said "Not if Edith is still alive.

I often wondered what it would be like to do things like we did with another man. Now I know. It was fantastic. You were fantastic. But I won't risk my marriage by trying it again."

Jim asked me "Would you do it again?"

I hesitated as I thought about how to reply "Honestly I don't know. If I have a similar opportunity, I hope I wouldn't stray.

But I never thought I would be getting ready to fuck your wife. I hope that I don't patrol round gay venues looking for men. But I fear I might. I really enjoyed you sucking me off and I enjoyed you spurting inside my mouth. I liked being able to please you with the piss play. And I certainly want to wash someone's willy and have him wash mine."

I AM WHAT I AM.

Then I had second thoughts. It was only half true

I said to Jim "I think I am a bisexual. I had an erotic dream in which I saw you naked and armed for sex. I had a hard on with my cock longer and thicker and more rigid than I have ever had. I wanked myself to a spectacular orgasm thinking of your arse and cock."

My father-in-law said "From what you just told me I think you have sexuality issues which you must address. I may have unwittingly opened a can of worms for you tonight.

I am not even bi-curious. But it sounds as if you really are bisexual. That is not an easy sexuality to have. Many gays and many lesbians are offended by bisexuals. And, of course, you are married to my daughter. Many of our bisexual friends are married and hide in the closet.

Being a bi man will certainly impact on your marriage, even if you try to hide it.

If you ever need to discuss your evolving sexuality Edith is quite a good listener and indeed so am I. But you would be better off with a trained therapist."

I hugged and kissed my father-in-law as a Thank You.

Jim had divulged my guilty secret to me. I decided that when I answered questionnaires I would put "bisexual" as my sexuality.

But all else was up in the air, including whether to tell my wife and if so how to tell her.

TAKING THE 3 PHOTOS

We posed for the 3 photos that Jim wanted to give to Edith. They will I think please her. For security reasons, like increasing the danger that my wife might discover them, I never had a copy.

But my father-in-law and I had a bond, beyond the desire for us both to fuck his wife and be filmed doing so. We both knew I was bisexual.

We went to our separate bedrooms. I couldn't get to sleep. I was a different man from only a few hours ago. In some ways I was glad that Jim got me into the Art Project. But in others I regretted being involved.

MY BISEXUAL CONCERNS

I imagined Jim being naked and seeing that prominent vein, and of Edith and I sharing Jim's cock. And I imagined then fucking my father-in-law while Edith watched. This wasn't what anyone had planned.

I then imagined Jim fucking me as Edith watched.

I was giving full vent to my homosexual side. It was scary, it was sexy and it was problematic.

I knew that I would be looking for homosexual connections for the rest of my life. I knew I couldn't be open about my sexuality, outside of anonymous questionnaires.

I would be in a closet until I died, with the constant fear of exposure. My father-in-law was right, being bi is a tough gig.

LovingF
LovingF
246 Followers