All Comments on 'My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 03'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PBP, here I come!

Alright, that's it. I've had about as much of this as I can stand. I'm changing my name to "Sharron", packing up my belongings and I'm moving to where ever you live, PBP. Where is that, btw? Love this chapter and the way you 'loved' her. I want some of that so bad! I'll be there by the end of the week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot

I was hoping you would submit another chapter ti this one soon. I'm loving this story and this story line and CFNM. I'm just wondering what your response to the comment the other day in chapter 2 is? Are you going to do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH YEAH! LUV IT.

I loved this chapeter. it shows the real get-down sex we've been waiting for you to write. I like everything you send in. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story

Great story as always,but what happened to A Mothers Promise ch.16.It is your best series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More More More

We need more of this one, my friend. It's hot and an interesting story line, and really made my cock jump. I saw the comment from chapter 2 (from below). I'm sure everyone's interest was peaked by that zinger.

needteachinneedteachinover 16 years ago
Once again, I'm completely moved by your work!

I sit in awe of your talent at not just bringing me to a wet crescendo but at your sheer amazing ability to move me in a porn-ish story! Your characters are real and well developed, your situations even in this genre are quite believable, I am in awe, yet again. Fabulous, and the best part is you saying there will be a Chapter 4!!! I will be looking forward to it, very much!

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Just keeps Rolling Along....

Your details and descriptions of your sexual fantasies continue to amaze me. Also, I don't normally read anything that's two full pages let alone three, but you are the exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!!

Exciting and wonderful! Your writing truely captures my total focus and I feel every moment, every pleasure of each character. As always I look forward to your next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
superb

You have always been one of my favorite authors, and this just reaffirms that fact. So sensuous.....Please keep entertaining us.......

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

maybe now she knows what she has.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Play Ball. (Angels Royals tied 2 2 in the 7th

Thank God a woman who cumes in english and can ask for her cock like she likes.

Brad you turned out to be quite the batsman looks, feels, and sounds, like a homer.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
"What are you doing?"

Not smokin hot, that was volcano hot hot hot !

She kissed me on the lips.... warmly and deeply, just like I had dreamed of thousands of times before.

And now she knew how much I loved her.

We all know cfnm is about the controling of a man's desires, and creating a burnning need for us readers. Well you increast that desire ten fold, think you'll ever be happy back on that track ? A NO ah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To what end? If she’s being honest, he hasn’t a chance with her....

...and yet, here they are pretty deeply involved.

My take is that’s she’s not his best friend and lying in her teeth. She’ll use him and send him packing as soon as she feels the slightest uncertainty about what they’re doing.

He, is likewise mind-jerking himself to think he’s accomplishing anything and/or has a hope of emotionally surviving this experience, or of ever having her love. She’s either incapable or so screwed up, she won’t love anyone.

They both need to get a life and move on. He’d be better off moving across the continent as soon as he can get his possessions packed and all without another word.

Ok, if implausible writing, good characterization, good flow.

Just.....dude, what a mind-job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous