My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right little one. I use to wear them every so often but, now I like wearing them for both you and little sister." Rosa says. "Little sister thinks a woman's legs look better in stockings rather than pantyhose." She lowers her mouth back down to Denise's breast.

As we both nurse on Denise, enjoying the flavor, closeness and our euphoric state time does indeed seem to fly. Her milk flows sweetly over my tongue. It is almost like there is a never ending supply of it causing me to lose track time. As the flow of her milk starts to dwindle I hear her say, "I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can give you any more of my milk."

I suckle a couple of more times just to get a final taste. Then I release her nipple from my lips and look at her. "It's a pity that there isn't more! Rosa was correct your milk is sweet and has a flavor that is very distinct." I say. "If you'll wait there for a few moments. I'll help Momma Rosa get dressed and then I'll help you. Afterwards maybe you both can help me get dressed but of course you'll need to take care of my diaper."

Denise smiles and nods her head as does Rosa. I turn to collect Rosa's clothes and place them beside the table. Then I approach Rosa take her hand and lead her over to the table. I take her skirt and hold it open for her to step into. When she does I slide my tongue along her sweet moist petals. Then I place a gentle kiss directly on her erect clit. I feel her hand on my head as she presses her crotch into my face. I look up at her as I finish raising her skirt and securing it in place. I pick up her bra but before I put it in place I gently kiss each of her thick nipples and receive a drop of her milk from each one. After it's in place I get her blouse and help her put it on, as I button it up I leave the top three or four buttons undone. This shows off a fair amount of cleavage.

"That shows off quite a bit little one!" Rosa says with a grin.

"Something that beautiful needs to be shown off!" I reply before I kiss her and tuck her blouse into her skirt. When we break our embrace I turn and look at Denise. "It's your turn my beauty."

Denise starts to stand as extend my hand to help her up. "Thank you." She says as she takes my hand and stands up fully. "It appears that you are growing fond of our little polyamorous group."

As I reach over and pickup Denise's bra. "I am quite fond of our family and have been for quite a while now! If you ladies hadn't decided to make it an open relationship type of group I was going to start asking each of you out for dates." I reply as I assist her sliding her bra up her arms. "To be honest I was worried how my advances would have been met. I didn't want to cause problems but I have come to care for each of you. I'm sure that the nursing played a small part, for which I'm very happy."

"I think that had you started asking each of us out on a date we would have gone willingly." Denise states with a smile. She looks down at my hands holding her bra.

I kiss each of her breasts on the exposed nipples. I look up and lick my lips to get the flavor left there by the drops of breast milk that were left. "Carla and Rosa were right you do taste delicious. Your lace nursing bra is a beautiful vault in which to guard your lovely breasts." I say as I hook the clasp then trace my fingers along the edges. I then get her skirt and kneel down so she can step into it. Like Rosa I slide my tongue across her moist petals, and then place a delicate kiss on her exposed clit.

"Mac, I'll give you what is left of the three hours to stop that, if that's not enough time we'll work something out." Denise says with a chuckle. "But seeing how that won't be fair to Rosa I guess you need to finish getting me dressed." she adds as she lowers her head from the top of my head.

As I zip up her skirt I say, "I'm sure that after the Halloween party, when were back here I promise to make it up to both of you." I retrieve her blouse and start to button it up again leaving the top four buttons undone. "You have an equally beautiful set of breasts that should be displayed as well my dear." I add with a smile as I let my fingers glide across her cleavage. I stand them side by side and stand back and smile. "Now there is a vision of beauty."

"Seeing how I got to undress and diaper you little one. I think that Denise should be the one to remove your diaper and ah, your filler. Then redress you little one." Rosa says with a grin. "After all it's only fair won't you agree?"

I smile and nod my head in agreement as Denise takes my hand and leads me to the table. "Filler?" Denise asks with a grin.

She helps me onto the table and slides her hand down my body to the top of my diaper as Rosa raises my head just enough so I can watch. Denise undoes my diaper and lowers the front so she can see.

"Ah, yes the filler." She says as she places her fingers around the base of the butt plug and gives it a gentle tug. Not to remove it but to watch my reactions. Then she starts to apply a little more force. When it starts to come out she holds it so the widest point is neither in nor out but stretching my pussy. After a second or two she allows it to slide out slowly. "I just couldn't help myself. I do love watching a man who enjoys the feeling of fullness that comes these items produce."

"I can understand how you feel if you can look at it from a man viewing it being done to a woman." I respond. "And your right I do enjoy the feeling of fullness but I also love the view I have laying here."

Denise looks down at her breasts. "I'm sure you do Mac!" she smiles and runs a finger over my gaping pussy. She pushes first one finger and after a few in and out motions adds a second. "You're not exactly loose but you're not as tight as you were the first time I was inside you." she says.

"In my defense, my poor little pussy has had a hell of a day." I reply with a grin. "But I'm enjoyed the attention Rosa gave it earlier and the tender care your giving it now."

She keeps sliding her fingers in and out. "I enjoy giving your sweet little pussy or your lovely cock all the tender care you'd like sweetheart." she says just before she leans over and kisses the tip of my cock.

"And I'll give you what is left of the three hours to stop that like you said. I'll be only too happy to work out an equally tender exchange." I reply. "But I think you should stop and redress me even though we both would enjoy it."

"Well, I'll give you just a few more then I'll get you redressed." Denise says. She continues to slowly finger me for a few more moments. She pulls her fingers from me and brushes them across my pussy. "As much as I'd like to keep going, I'll get you dressed. Then we'll get everyone back into the breakroom and I'll pass out the keys I had made." She helps me stand up and picks up my briefs then kneels down so I can step into them. Before she pulls them up over my cock she kisses it. "It's a shame I have to cover this up but tomorrow night I'll make sure it's covered with something special." she says as she finally finishes pulling them up. She quickly helps me on with my pants then as she starts to button my shirt she leaves the top few undone. "Well, it seems only right that the view we like should be on display as well!" She says with a grin as she tucks my shirt into my pants.

I smile, "It's only fair. Let's get everyone together." I state as I take hers and Rosa's hand and lead them towards the door. "I'll get Carol and Lisa. Rosa you get Rachael and Cindy. That leaves you to get everyone in here dressed and into the breakroom." I say.

"Remember you and David still need to tell us what you did to Len that had him high tailing it to the bathroom." Rosa says as she heads over to Debbie and Carla.

"I didn't forget I was just hoping everyone else had." I say with a chuckle as I step out the door and head towards Rachael's sewing room. I pause when I reach the door and just listen for a moment. I hear a low moan on the other side of the door. I wait for a moment then I slowly open it and peek in. I see Rachael has her head leaned back with her eyes closed. I can see Cindy is between her legs with her face firmly planted there. I step into the room and make my way over to them.

Cindy sees me as I approach them and smiles as she continues to pleasure Rachael. I ease my hands on Rachael's breast and gently massage them. Rachael begins to moan a little more and Cindy becomes animated in her ministrations as she moves a hand between both hers and Rachael's legs. I whisper into Rachael's ear, "Baby girl is doing a really good job licking your kitty isn't she?"

Rachael opens her eyes and looks at me. She can only nod her head as she places one of her hands on top of Cindy's head and one hand under my chin. She pulls my face close to hers and kisses me.

As we break our kiss I tell her, "I've heard that you'd like to have a little more access to my pussy like you did when I nursed on your lovely nipples. I want you to know that from now on I will make sure you can place your fingers where ever you want after tonight." I look into her eyes and watch as realization lights them up. "I'll stop by here tomorrow and prove to you that you can!" Then I kiss her and ease my tongue into her open mouth.

Her body goes rigid as her orgasm rushes over her. Her hand had moved to the back of my head and her tongue probes deeply the inside of my mouth. When it finally starts to subside her hand becomes soft and caresses the side of my face. Once she catches her breath she looks at me and asks, "You didn't just say that to help me cum did you?"

"Rachael my heavenly seamstress, what I told you was the truth. After all I need to take care of all my girlfriends." I tell her. "You are one of my girlfriends and if my girlfriend wants to play with my body who am I to argue." I smile at her just before I lightly kiss her again. "But for now I need to help get two of my girlfriends dressed so the Denise can give out the keys she had made."

"Daddy, I think I need to be cleaned up first." Cindy says smiling as she looks up from Rachael's crotch looking as Denise once called me, 'a glazed donut'.

"Yes baby girl, you do need to be cleaned up before we get you dressed." I tell her as I give her a kiss and taste Rachael's nectar upon her lips. "By the way baby girl, I plan on being more available to you also." I explain to her which causes her to smile.

"I'm glad to hear that Daddy!" Cindy says as she stands up. "Let's dress Momma Rachael first."

"I think that is a good idea." I reply as I help her and then Rachael stand up. "Where did you place your clothes ladies?"

"They're right over there on the cutting table." Rachael states as she points behind me. "You can take your time and have some fun if you want!" She grins.

"Oh I will have fun but we can't take too long." I tell her as I take her panties from Cindy and kneel down so she can step into them. I look up and watch as she raises her leg a little higher than necessary to step into them. Once she has both legs in her panties I start to slide up but stop just above the knees and lean forward. Placing my face in her crotch then slide my tongue across her nether lips and gently kiss her exposed clit. Then I finish bring them up her legs.

"Here you go Daddy." Cindy says as she hands me her skirt.

"Thank you baby girl." I say as I open it. Then having Rachael step into it as well. I feel Cindy's hand on the back of my head guiding my face back into Rachael's lace covered crotch. My nose ends up directly in contact with her pussy and I get a really good nose full of Rachael's fragrance. After a second or two Cindy removes her hand and giggles as I stand up and finish pulling up her skirt. Then zipping it up. I then get her bra, before sliding it up her arms I notice that it has a front closing clasp and is lace. "So far I've seen two other bras that are very similar to this one." I state with a grin as I look at Rachael. "Why do I have the feeling that there has been not only a run on lace topped stockings and garter belts but front closing lace bras as well."

"Would you believe that they had a really good sell on them?" Rachael replies with a grin.

I just smile at her and bend down and kiss each nipple then close the clasp. Then run my finger along the edge across her breasts. Turn and Cindy has her blouse ready to hand to me. I take it. Then I help Rachael slide it up her arms and over her shoulders. As I start to button it up I smile as I leave the top four buttons undone and tuck it into her skirt. She looks down at her exposed cleavage then looks at me with a grin. "Like I told Denise and Rosa, a set of such beautiful breasts need to be displayed. They are just too beautiful to be covered!" I tell her then look at Cindy. "Okay baby girl, your turn!" I say as I lean over and run my tongue across the corners of her mouth. I smile and look back at Rachael. "You really do taste good Rachael!"

Cindy lays down on the futon so I can remove her diaper. As I reach down I can hear a humming noise coming from her diaper. I look at Rachael and see her looking at the ceiling smiling. I undo the top of Cindy's diaper and lower it so I can see for myself what exactly is going on. I see that she has a vibrator inside humming along at a slow speed.

"Would you like some help baby girl? You look like you're close." I say to her as I take hold of it and start sliding it in and out.

"I'm close Daddy would you help your little girl feel good, pretty please." She asks in her child like voice.

Rachael sits down, places Cindy's head in her lap and starts playing with her nipples. I ease a finger in beside the vibrator and feel that it is shaped like a penis. As I coat my finger in her slickened tunnel I increase the speed of the dildo vibrator. After a short time I angle it so the ridge of the helmet strikes her g-spot. I take my finger out moving it to her bottom which is already covered her juices and start making small circles around her rosebud. I watch as her breathing increases I apply a little pressure with my finger and it starts to slide inside her bottom.

"Please Daddy don't stop!" Cindy asks as she starts pushing her hips up to meet the impaling vibrator and causing my finger to go deeper into her bottom. "Oh yes, I'm almost there Daddy! I just need a push Daddy. Can your naughty little baby girl cum?"

"Baby girl, Daddy is going to make you cum!" I tell her as I add a second finger and lean over slightly. "You won't be able to stop it baby girl even if you wanted to!" I increase the speed of my thrusting fingers and the vibrator going in and out. Then I suck her engorged clit into my mouth trapping it there with the force of the suction and assault it with my tongue. Striking it first side to side then top to bottom rapidly and with increasing force.

Her body starts shaking as her orgasm runs down her body. Once it reaches her pussy she ejaculates into her diaper covering both my hands in her nectar. "Oh shit, I'm CUMMING Daddy!" she screams as her hands hold my head against her pussy. After a few moments her orgasm slows she releases my head. "Please Daddy, no more please." she says as she begins to get her breath back. She places her hands over mine hoping to stop their movement.

"Are you sure baby girl? Daddy can get at least a couple of more good cummies out of his naughty little girl I'm sure." I state to her as I push and spread my fingers in her bottom.

She gasps, "No Daddy, no more." Cindy begs.

"What do we say baby girl? What's the magic word?" I ask as I wiggle my fingers inside her.

"Please Daddy, no more pretty please! I'll be a good little girl I promise, please." Cindy begs.

"Well since you asked so nicely and used the magic word I guess I'll stop." I say as I look up at Rachael to see her grinning ear to ear. I slowly extract the vibrator from her pussy and hand it to Rachael leaving my fingers in place. "Momma Rachael would you hand me a wipe so I can clean up baby girl."

Rachael gets two of them and hands me one while she cleans Cindy's face. "Here you go, Daddy!" she says with a grin.

I take the wipe and gently clean Cindy until I get to her bottom. "Are you sure Daddy can't play a little more?" I ask as I wiggle my fingers.

"Daddy, I don't think you should after all doesn't Mommy Denise want us in the breakroom." she replies as she is holding my hand in place.

"Well I guess we do need to get to the breakroom." I respond. "But I can't get my fingers back with you holding my hand so tightly."

Rachael says, "If Daddy well give me his fingers I'll make sure they are clean while he finishes cleaning baby up."

Cindy releases my hand so I slowly remove my fingers which come out clean but none the less I let Rachael clean them with the wipe. I wipe up Cindy's bottom. "There we go now all we need to do is get you dressed! Do you want to be diapered or do you want to wear a pair of panties?"

"I don't want to be diapered and I don't have a pair of panties right now, Daddy." Cindy states.

I smile and take her skirt from Rachael. I hold it open so she can step into it. I give her the same treatment on her lower region that I did to Rachael. "Did you wear your diaper to the pub tonight?" I ask knowing how she'll answer.

"I wasn't wearing a diaper at the pub! I was hoping that someone would play with me while we were there." Cindy says as I zip up her skirt.

Rachael hands me her bra after making sure I saw it was made of lace like the top of her stocking! "Baby girl, did you buy this for me to see?" I inquire.

"Yes I did Daddy. I wanted you to see that your little girl wants to make her Daddy happy any way she can." She replies as she helps me get the bra up on her shoulders. She looks down while I kiss her nipples and then close it

As I trace the edge of lace along her breasts. She leans forward and our lips meet. When our mouths open our tongues race toward one another. When they meet she suckles on my tongue.

As she breaks our kiss she looks at me and says, "Daddy, I want to be the little I know I am but I also want to be a naughty little girl. I will do every naughty thing you ask of me!"

As I button her blouse up. I again leave the top four undone and prop open her blouse a little. "Baby girl I know you'll do whatever I ask of you no matter how naughty it may be! You're my Baby girl and my little slut if I so ask it." I tell her. "But we need to get to the breakroom before Denise comes and thinks of some punishment for us because the others had to wait." I explain as I tuck in her blouse into the top of her skirt. We kiss one last time then I take Rachael's and her hand and lead them to the door.

When we enter the breakroom Denise looks at us for a moment then says. "Well we know who helped them dress Rosa!" she chuckles. "Mac you do like your breasts that much is obvious. Okay now before I pass out the keys I need to ask if anyone has a problem with giving Mac their cell phone number. Just in case his family needs to get in touch with him and he is shall we say preoccupied and can't get to the phone quickly!" She looks around and seeing no objections she tells them that when they step up to get their keys they can give me their phone numbers.

Sarah is the first one to come and get her keys. She steps in front of me and smiles. "Well little man before you get my number do you want to adjust my wardrobe?" She says as she pushes her bust in my face.

I reach up and undo a couple of buttons. Then propping her blouse a little more open I lean just a little further and kiss each of her ebony breasts. "Is that better Momma?" I ask just as my phone sounds off. I pull out my cell and smile as I look at it.

"Yes it is. Is that who I think it is?" Sarah inquires with a grin.

"Actual its Kim and Len both!" I reply as I angle my phone so I can read it. I laugh when I read the text message.

123456...8