All Comments on 'My Journal, This is my Life'

by EmilysJournal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope you continue

Even though Emily's class has ended I hope you continue with her adventures. Perhaps she would be whored by Chad or maybe be taken over by her professor who becomes her owner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very nice

Missed seeing her on her knees serving him as a way of thanking him for helping her with the class. Would have enjoyed a bit more jealousy and exploring the feelings of humiliation at being seen this way in front of her little sister. Maybe she snaps at her little sister for behaving improperly, so little sis must enact a punishment that is way more degrading and missing all the warmth of punishment from Chad. Maybe Chad has to go on a trip and little sis, who has gotten used to getting off every night, needs to find a replacement. Then why stop when Chad returns?

Lots of possibilities left to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
please

Don't know what happened in July for you to stop this story. (Hope you are okay). As for this story 5 stars. would like to see more maybe see her servicing both Chad and her sister, maybe maybe tail plugs, maybe her sister takes more control. Lots of place to go here.. Thanks for what you have done here. Pappsleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilysJournal@EmilysJournal
I am a college student who graduated from high school in Northern California. I know that it sounds strange but right now I write my stories in secret. I write my stories as though it is a journal, but at some point I might switch it up a bit. I hope that those who read wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES