My Journey into Becoming Cocksucker Pt. 02

Story Info
A journey into cocksucking.
777 words
4.56
6.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since my last encounter. I chickened out a little and I avoided the gym for that entire week.

Yesterday I showed up at the time he is usually there, and there he was sitting in the hot tub smiling at me like he knew, which I think he did. There were two other guys in the tub so we just chatted as usual.

One guy left but the other guy wouldn't or it seemed so. Finally he got up to leave and damn if another guy didn't walk up and get in. We both knew he was going to be awhile and Mark, (my new buddy) got out turned around and said, "Time for the sauna for me," and walked in the sauna.

I waited a couple minutes, talked the the other guy for an acceptable amount of time and then followed Mark in.

Now Mark had brought in a second towel with him and had one under him and the other over his "private area". I looked and thought, "what a smooth operator".

When it was finally just the two of us he pulled his top towel off and started stroking his monster. I looked at him and he stared right into my eyes and smiled.

I was trans fixed, looking at his growing cock three feet away, then back into his eyes, and back to his cock.

He looked down at my cock and as I looked down I realized it was stone hard and poking my towel up. I opened my towel and as it stood there rock hard he smiled, licked his lips and said, "Well, that looks interesting." I answered him saying, "Well it should, it's your fault."

He laughed and said, "No, I don't think so. I'm just the one who is here, the one you were looking for. If you want to see whose fault that hard cock is you need to go look in the mirror."

I knew he was right but nothing like this had ever happened before so he wasn't entirely right. It was his cock that caused my hard-on.

And then he got up went out of the sauna but held the door open. He was looking to see if anyone was coming. No one was. He walked back in and stood in front of me. I stared at his magnificent cock which because he was standing and I was sitting was right in front of my face. I reached my hand out and wrapped it around an eight inch rock hard cock. I pumped it once and then again. A big drop of precum appeared and he took his finger, scooped it up, and before I even realized it he pushed his finger into my mouth. As shocked as I was I found myself sucking his finger. He laughed and said, "I knew you were a cocksucker from the moment I caught you looking at my cock in the locker room. Hell, I knew you were a cocksucker before you even did."

He moved a step forward and my heart was pounding so hard that I thought it would explode. It was right there, six inches from my mouth. He took another step and I opened my mouth as he entered it.

I had it! I had a fucking cock in my mouth. Mark put his hands behind my head and pushed deep. I gagged and he pulled back and drove it deep again. All at once he jerked it out and I could hear voices talking and then the door opened and two guys walked in. Mark had just sat down across from me, and almost had his towel in place while I just sat there stunned and in shock looking like some fool with a weird look on his face. The two guys never even noticed either of us.

Mark got up and walked out. I just sat there not really knowing what I should do. I had just had a eight inch cock pushed deep into my throat and was sucking it and pumping it like hell and had almost gotten caught doing it.

After a bit I walked back to my locker and was getting dressed when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and Mark quietly said, "Hey cocksucker, here's my number. Call me when you want to finish up what you started."

All of a sudden I felt so embarrassed, but I also felt so excited because I knew I wanted to, Finish what I started so bad that I would be calling soon.

I was going to be a cocksucker!