My Journey into Becoming Cocksucker Pt. 03

Story Info
I make it happen.
2k words
4.73
4.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
102 Followers

After I left the gym I couldn't get that image of that cock in my mouth, out of my head. I went home sat there watching porno until I just couldn't stop myself.

I called Mark. As soon as he heard my voice he laughed and said, "I knew you'd be calling soon, I thought maybe tomorrow. Hell you didn't make it two hours. Do you want to come over?"

I answered nervously, "Yeah, I think so."

He laughed again and said, "You think so? You either do or you don't Mike. Do you or don't you?"

I felt put on the spot. Pressured even. I knew if I went over there that it could change everything in my life. A little fooling around or experimenting is one thing but if I really did it all, THAT would be "A Horse of a Different Color."

"So, what's it gonna be Mike?" he asked.

And so I answered, "I want to Mark, but what if I freak out and can't do it?"

He answered quick, "No problem Mike. We can take it any way you want to take it." I wasn't sure I believed him but I wanted it so I just said, "Ok, when can I come?"

He answered, "How about right now? There's a football game on in an hour and we can watch it." And then he gave me his address and I was off my Journey.

I was nervous as hell as I drove over but it didn't last because he only lived about three miles from me. In seven minutes I was pulling into his apartment complex and when I parked I saw him standing on his balcony wearing only his gym shorts and a big hard on and a big smile. I walked up the stairs and even though I was scared shitless when he opened the door I looked at his bulge, and I just walked in and sat on his couch.

He told me that he had a "roommate" but he wasn't home right now and then he talked he started gently rubbing his cock through his shorts. I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because I was watching his hand. He finally scooted closer to me grabbed my hand and put it on his cock.

I just gently started touching and rubbing it and then he put his hand under my chin, pulled my head up, looked me in the eye and said, " Mike, this is all your deal. You do whatever you want. Touch it, take it out, suck it, whatever you want to do, you do. Whatever you don't want to do we won't do. But I have to tell you I just loved the way you sucked me so hard in that sauna." And then he smiled and with his index finger he caressed my lips and gently pushed his finger into my mouth. I instinctively started sucking it and my hand was reaching into those loose fitting gym shorts. when I found his cock I started pumping it but then he pulled my hand away and he stopped me. I was shocked, I didn't want him to stop me. He said, "Here, let me help." And he whipped those shorts off and there he was in all his eight inch glory, standing straight up, all for me and no one to stop me or bother us.

I grabbed that beautiful uncut eight inch cock and slowly pumped it twice. A big drop of cum appeared and I knew what I was going to do instinctively. My head started down and my tongue darted out and licked that drop right into my mouth. about a second later my mouth was around that cock as it slid into the back of my throat, which is where I wanted it to be.

It seemed like I was now in cocksucker mode time as my mouth went around it and swallowed it all the way to the back of my throat, back to the tip and then back into my throat again. I sucked that cock like a starving man and Mark had to slow me down. He told me to go slow and just explore him everywhere. He had to tell me how to gently lick all the way down to his balls and then lick further down to his butthole and then all the way back up to the head, and then to stick my tongue into the uncut area between the head and the foreskin.

He then stopped me again and told me that we should go into his bedroom in case his roommate Jeremy came home and as soon as we were in there he started undressing me and kissing me all over. He got a wash cloth, washed all my private areas and then his own, really cleaning both of our butt holes deeply.

We got into his bed and were all over each other. He kissed me, jammed his tongue into my mouth told me to tell him that if anything he did made me uncomfortable just tell him and he would stop and if it I liked it, just do the same things to him that he was doing to me.

We got into a sixty nine position and I finally had his cock in my mouth again where I wanted it. He put his finger into my butthole and massaged all around. It felt good and I started leaking precum all over. He told me he was massaging my prostate and that leaking is what happens. I tried to do the same back to him but he "once again" stopped me, rolled over and got a tube out of his nightstand put some of it on my fingers and then told me, "now massage that into me." and he made his fingers slippery and we both just started diving our fingers into each others buttholes.

After a couple minutes he had three fingers buried deep into my asshole and said I was ready for him. I was riding his fingers and it felt so different and so good that I just said, "Ok."

He told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees and he positioned me on the corner edge of the bed so that when he got up he walked around he put his cock right into my mouth and let me suck it for awhile as he face fucked me, and then he took the "lube" as he called it squirted it into my hand and told me to lube up his cock. Then he walked around behind me and then he was right where he wanted to be. He put his cock into me a couple inches and let me get used to it and then went deeper. It hurt and I cried out in pain. He stopped and pulled back and just worked it slow and easy. It took I don't know how long before he was all the way in but after he was buried in my ass it didn't hurt anymore.

Mark was fucking my ass slow and deep, that entire eight inches all the way in and then all the way out.

All of a sudden there was a new voice talking saying, "What the fuck Mark? You don't even close your door?"

Mark answered, "Sorry Jeremy, we were a little preoccupied." Jeremy answered,

"Yeah, I can see that. Damn you are just driving that entire eight inch up his ass aren't you."

Mark laughed and said, "Yeah and it's a virgin ass to boot."

Jeremy laughed and said "Fuck me, really? Well I'll leave you two to it. Have fun!"

Mark fucked me for awhile and then said, "Mike, it's almost time for me to blow my load, you ready to really taste some cum?" He pulled his cock out from where it was buried walked around to the nightstand, grabbed the wash cloth and wiped his cock off and the got on the bed with me in a sixty nine position.

Then he walked me through it saying, " Now put your hand right next to your mouth and jack me off while you are sucking me off. He was pumping my cock with his hand while he calmly talked to me. He was already close to cumming from fucking me so much so he didn't last long before he grabbed my head pulled me deep and exploded in the back of my throat. I gagged and swallowed as fast as I could as the cum filled my entire mouth. As his cum started slowing down he said, "Now mikey, Suck it hard like you did in the sauna. Suck it like the cocksucker you know you really are and want to be, and will be for the rest of your life. Suck it cocksucker, suck it hard."

And suck it I did, because I knew he was right.

Afterwards he told me how good of a cocksucker I was and asked me if I had had enough. I was still licking the drops as they leaked out and said, "No Mark I don't think I'll ever get enough."

He answered me with a question, "Well I'm sure Jeremy would love to feel your tongue on his cock. Want more?"

"Really? You wouldn't be mad?" I asked.

Mark laughed and yelled out, "Hey Jeremy. This boy wants more cock. Interested?" In about ten seconds the door opened and there was Jeremy unzipping his jeans and by the time he got to the bed his cock was in his hand and he was saying, "Fuck yeah. Come here you little cocksucker." He laid back on the bed and pulled my head towards his cock. I didn't even have time to put my hand on it before it was deep in my throat and he just pulled my head back and forth as he face fucked me.

Now he was at the top of the bed sitting against the headboard and I was on my belly when I felt Mark sticking those three fingers back into my asshole. He spoke softly into my ear saying, "Want a twice as nice Mikey? Two at once?"

Now I couldn't really answer with Jeremy face fucking me but I did manage to raise into a doggy pose with my ass up in the air. Mark laughed and said to Jeremy, "Fuck yes he wants twice as nice, HA HA HA."

The next thing I felt was Mark's Already hard again cock entering my not so tight anymore butthole and at that point I had no control whatsoever. Jeremy had my hair in a tight grip as he fucked my mouth and Mark was behind me fucking me as fast and hard as he could.

After about five minutes Jeremy yelled out, "Oh Fuck. I'm gonna blow my load."

Mark yelled out, "Wait, wait just a few seconds and we can blow both loads together."

And then Jeremy exploded into my throat and filling my mouth and Mark just stopped with his cock buried deep into my asshole and I knew he was cumming too.

I now had two loads of cum in my belly and another in my butt, and as I laid there I knew I was feeling the new Mikey emerging.

Mark asked me how I felt and all I could say was, "Gay, so fucking gay."

They both talked to me and told me to go slow and easy. They said not to rush into just blowjobs because they filled some need in me. And that I could come back and be a two some or a threesome with them any time I wanted.

And I do go back there all the time and although I'm not always "in the middle" as they say, I do so love being there and having two guys attend to me while doing just what they want to do to me and what I want them to do to me.

But I must say that I have arrived at my destination. I am a cocksucker.

sammm123
sammm123
102 Followers